Masked Emotions // Dream6d

By SeriouslyCalamitous

-Dream6d fanfiction- -Cover Art by SeriouslyCalamitous- Highest Ranking #1 in dream6d Highest Ranking #1 in... More

Prologue (+AN)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue (+AN)

Afterword (A/N)

3.3K 132 105
By SeriouslyCalamitous

Congratulations!
You've officially made it to the end of Masked Emotions!

I hope you've enjoyed this journey as much as I have!

Originally, this book was just going to be a little joke between myself and a couple of friends. What's more cliche than a hitman falling for a servant!

But it picked up traction and I'm honestly glad I decided to get serious about it. This whole experience has been wonderful and I hope to have more like it in the future.

As for the future!

There will not be a sequel to this book

But!

There will be...

A PREQUEL!

That's right, ladies, gentlemen, and humans!

Masked Emotions will be getting a prequel!

You may be thinking, how will it get a prequel if Dream and Vincent just met in this book?

Well, my dear reader, it won't be Dream6d.

It'll be SkepHalo. Sort of.

It'll be expanding on their backgrounds which I mentioned briefly in this book! There will be plenty of angst and hair-raising moments, so stay tuned!

And now, what you've all been waiting for!

THE PREQUEL!

"OUR SPOT"

Here's a little sneak peak of what's to come!

" I can't believe you paid for that!" The younger man glowed with happiness. " You really didn't have to!"

The stranger flashed a smile and dismissed it with a wave of his hand. " It wasn't a big deal, honestly!"

" Thanks, Mr..." the dark-haired peasant trailed off.

The stranger held out a hand, pulling back his hood to reveal the rest of his face. Green eyes shone with humor as Zak took his hand.

" You can just call me Darryl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 278 16
Popular youtuber BadBoyHalo has gone missing. Months later he is found dead by a6d and Skeppy. Detective a6d has been assigned to figure out who real...
98.5K 5.1K 21
-DreamNotFound/Gream Fanfiction- #1 in mincraftyoutubers #1 in saddness #1 wilbursoot ~~~~ To be honest, George never really cared about all th...
1.2M 27.1K 134
This is a technoblade x female reader she/her pronouns. If your sensitive to any of the following topics please do not read. •slight gore •blood •we...
618K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...