Kagami-chan Randomness (v2)

By AraSennen

Me: Minna-san sorry for the bad newss actually my old account have been hack and don't know who made that thi... More

Minna-please Follow me again
Books that i need to update
X-mas party!!
tagged by Sarada-Uchiha06
tagged by Aphrodork
tagge by Gin_Vodka_Lite and sarada_Uchiha06
Tagged with sarada_Uchiha06 me and my brother
Writing something
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Great..*Headaches~
....
Look at these guys..
The two Rabbits(Cute!)
OMG I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY!!
Lets have a drink guys!
Tagged!
Check this out!!
Another drawing YAY!!!
What language did i use when i was at the house
Okay...
Okay...2
First Drawing at Ibis Paint app
Bad news here!!
Another news !!
Tag for my friend!
Tag by eve
School(In my room)
New friends
Ittadakimasu!!
First exam (Clear)
Tagged by @Sarada_uchiha06
Tag by eve again
Last 2 months ago(Updated)
Horrible memories started recalling
I'm Back!!
Tag (1)
....
YAY!! and ...
Insane
what is what?
Amin lattan awan kanyak kon
My Most favorite Books that i made and etc.
Tagged by PhantomPheonix578
Tagged by EternalFlame1661
Feelings...
Long time no see
TOO LAZZYYYYY~TAGGED!!
FINALLY GOT ENROLLED!!!!
I'm very disappointed for everything...
My youtube updates 😂
Me and YamYams Video ahahah
never new

New drawing (My Male and Female(Me) Oc)

20 1 5
By AraSennen

Hey guys met my new friend of mine!

Yuya: who is it Starlight?

Yuya: Wait who are you????

All:???

Huh guys its me..!

Blue gal: your looking like me?

Well not really except for the looks of my outfits haha by the way...

You might have call me that but now it wasn't Starlight anymore Yuya Its Aquamarine now but I'll explain it after it was done look who i did?

All:*Went confused after they noticed a snow*

Jack: A snow?*Look up seeing some snow falling down*

Yusei: Who uses this power?*confused*

Crow: Starlight have you used your powers?

*shook my head* of course not i didn't uses ice ever since i was having this new account..

Yuya:Well then who is the person who was making snow?

Shingo:....

Shingo:Wait don't tell me...*Look at the side and saw my new Oc smiling* Shinto!!

Shinto: Hey but boy can you just stop calling me that you know that i have another name instead of calling me by my real name brother...

All(Except Yuya,Yuzu and all in arc V): BROTHER!!

The twins: Yes were brothers...

Shinto: but actually its twins..

Yami: well you really like similar to Shingo anyways whats your name?

Shinto: Your going to be confused about my name but I'm Shingo Hatake...

Yugi: Scarecrow?(Hatake?)

Priest Seto: Why is Kakashi Hatake's lastname went into this series?

Kakashi: *Appeared of somewhere* Does anyone called my name?

Priest Seto:*surprised after he realized Kakashi was there behind him* Kakashi!

Shinto: *look at him* Father?

Kakashi: *Look at him in confusion*who are you?

Shinto:???

Shinto's father:*Appeared of somewhere* Who called me here?

Oh there you are...sorry Kakashi-san it was me...

Kakashi:Kakashi?*Stared at Shinto's father in confusion* So your also Kakashi Hatake huh?

Shinto's Father:Yes its my pleasure to meet you...so your the Kakashi Hatake that was real..?

Shinto: and now your saying that you aren't real...-_-

Shinto's Father: Of course I'm real son...

Kakashi: Didn't knew that we have the same name and lastname...

Shinto's father: Yeah i know...Were eventually became the same to my son and Shingo Sawatari 'life story'...

Shingo: Uh you can call me Sawatari instead..uncle...

Shinto's Father:*Smiled in his mask* Well thats nice for your respect Shingo...

Shinto: Father you know i alos have that name it will be confused..

Shinto's Father: Sorry son...

By the way guys this day I'm going to update some new book and thats not a chapter but an Oc book...

Shinto: and the first update you will so it was me?

Yes...

Shinto: Okay..by the way lets just go...*Suddenly disappeared like a shadow using by his winter powers*

Atem: his good?

Yusei: But wait a second how could Hatake became Shingo's Twin brother aren't his lastname was difficult to him..

Shinto's father: I tolf you it happens when he was only a toddler both of them got separated because of the Oh and i forgot to mention my son was an Ice ninja in my place no one knew about that except my people...

Kakashi:So your place was full of ninja's?

Shinto's father: No not really everyone but the others are not their all normal..

Kakashi: I undertand...

Kisara: but according to Shinto's life it said that ninja were also the one of killing him right?

Shinto's father: Actually thats my enemy who were about to kill him because of his powers...

Shingo: and after all these years you kept it secret also my parents didn't said it as well...

Shinto's father: i think so..but the truth is i can't explain much because that was my son's life not mine..

Shingo: Okay...but seriously how did we even got separated like that in the first place?in his other's i didn't saw what happened there?

Shinto's father: You didn't really understand about his life don't you?

Shingo: Huh of course it was!

Shinto's Father:*raised his eyes brows* your not serious little boy...

Shingo: im not little!!

Shingo-kun!

Shingo:...Okay sorry..

Shinto's father:*chuckled silently*

Shingo: *stared at him*Why are you luaghing at?

Shinto's father:oh nothing... by the way lets just go..

All:*nodded and Disappeared*

...

Kakashi:*still in there alone* Mmh? what is that little medal stuck on his left chest?..

....

Yuya: Wait before we go Starli-I mean Aquamarine explain my you changed your anme instead?

Uh...well actually i was really deciding to do that but ever since Starlight popped into my mind i put that first instead of this...i can't think too much being honest into my name so i decided to name myself as Starlight in yugioh...that explains now..thank you..

Yuya: what whats your full name?

Aquamarine 'Jade' Ara Sennen...

Yuya: Okay thats too long...

Alright we need to go now everyone is already out

Yuya: Right...

*both disappeared*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
179K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
214K 1.5K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
39.4K 882 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...