Lucy's Lost Childhood Friend

By MermaidEdit

After defeating Acnologia, everything was normal. Lucy on the other hand is keeping a secret with her. She ha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Author Notes
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Author Notes

114 1 3
By MermaidEdit

Yes this is a Author Notes about book two and maybe three and four.

I was thinking since I didn't want my story to be a full story in one book, I decided to make a part two. The part two is gonna be another adventure book and so will maybe part three and four.

This is a little spoiler alert. It will have new characters, places, and a new world. People's look will change. Midnight for example. She will take another form. And this is the final and I mean final spoiler alert. You guys will learn about Midnight's kind. Guardians! You guys will also see the world of Midnight's realm and meet her best and closest friends. If you guys don't know who they are, check the infor. chapter. For those who knows them, you can probably guess who you will be meeting soon. In the meantime, please be patience with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 189 14
"...our existence is forbidden..." In a world where magic is seen as a threat, Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla meet each other on a run for dear l...
4.3K 72 22
They are getting married. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone. Everyone knew they liked each other. Natsu always clung to her, hung out with her. H...
366K 10.9K 30
It's a normal day in Fairy Tail, as normal as a day in Fairy Tail can get. Yukino, a former Sabertooth member visits Fairy Tail, asking to talk to Lu...
211K 5.6K 33
~ undergoing editing ~ The guild is about to have a war against Zeref. Something strange is going on with Natsu, he hides it from everyone till the d...