Dear Diary

By TheMysteryIsInMyName

I know what you're thinking."this is going to be depressing ain't it ?" Well right now I can tell you, It ain... More

RKO Me, you won't make it to Christmas

19 2 1
By TheMysteryIsInMyName

Dear Diary
I am currently starting to hate my generation, school has turned into an RKO fighting ring,every class at least one person gets RKO'd, I'll admit, it was funny at first, until it happens to you. It was forth period, the bell for lunch was about to go, and I'm the type of person that likes to get out of class quick to get first picks at lunch, so as usual I'm waiting at the door with two friends, let's just call them Bob and Caitlin, I was talking to Caitlin about the new Hunger Games coming out soon so we were both fangirling a little so I didn't notice 'Bob' backing up behind me, next thing I knew the class was silent and someone running towards me, I don't have a good reaction time so next thing I knew my head slammed on the floor and the silence broke Into laughter. Bob died that day ..... Just kidding he's in hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 123 8
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...
16.7K 152 36
It was a peaceful day and then I was like "What if I ruined this day with a td gc?" I don't own total drama 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 #𝟣 𝗂𝗇 𝘁...
477K 7.7K 51
Read and Enjoy
67.1K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...