day by day | wheesun

By F4NCYJEONG

a collection of wheein's thoughts ; or where she's hopelessly in love with someone she will never have More

only now
because of you
false hope
painfully happy
love you better
promise
fading
over

miss you

845 22 3
By F4NCYJEONG

after

i think it has been a year, maybe more, maybe less.

who knows? a year ago at this time maybe i was already madly in love with you without knowing it.

it's been half a year since you left here to pursue whatever course you wanted to take. it's been six months since i've last seen you in person, and one month since i last managed to see you through a screen. it was brief, barely a second. i walked past while hyejin was video calling you. we were never really close, nor did we have a chance to be friends rather than acquaintances, so i only flashed you a quick, polite smile before leaving.

i didn't stay long enough to see your reaction or hear your words because i didn't want to be hurt again. every time i see you it's bittersweet, you make me happy, even just a few words from you can make my whole week, and i find myself smiling foolishly at the thought of you. but the happiness is laced with the everlasting pain, knowing that you will never look at me the same way i look at you. i don't blame you, i would never blame you for making me feel this way. if anything, i should be the one at fault for falling for you, so hard and so fast even when i knew nothing would happen between us.

i still think about you every day and night, i still hope you are doing well and i hope you are happy.

i still miss you, even though you probably couldn't care less about me.

- love, wheein.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
370K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
12.8K 351 40
A little different than what I normally do, but since I have nothing to write about I'll tell you guys some facts about little old me. I don't know h...