sᴇᴠᴇɴ.

By babyjoewifeyy

He was curious about her at first. He thought she would make a perfect wife, make perfect kids. He thought th... More

🥵🥵🥵.
two
three
not a update.
five
six
seven
eight
characters.
??
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
not a update...
fourteen.
QuEStIoN!
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
not a update.
😍
eighteen
nineteen.
💕!¡
💗¡!

four

7K 294 78
By babyjoewifeyy

Ranada Emily Olinda🔱
8:37 pm
January 16th.

_______________________________

"Emily wake up ma'." I felt my body being shook, my eyes fluttered open. It was Sekani.

"You got school get up, I already picked ya' outfit." I sat up, yawning.

"Ou yo' fucking breath stink, close yo' mouth." I chuckled, getting out of bed, walking into my connected bathroom, but then...

"Sekani, how did I get home last night?" I asked, because the last thing I remember was passing out, and that person grabbing me. That's it, that's all.

"Abby called me and said you had got high as shit, and you got a little drunk and yo' ugly ass passed out. So I came and got you." He explained, so nonchalantly. I nodded even though I don't remember smoking or drinking.

I shrugged all the bad thoughts out my head, walking back into the bathroom, starting my shower.

______________

I dried my body, applying cocoa butter lotion. I walked to my huge dresser, picking out a gray prettylittlething underwear set. I picked out a babyblue oversized hoddie, my black leggings, I picked a pair of white fuzzy socks, pulling my socks over the end of my leggings.

I didn't need to to my hair, so I left my hair alone. I went back into my bathroom, washing my face. I turnt the lights off in the bathroom, walking out.

I went into my walk in closet that was full of my shoes, picking out a pair of babyblue crocs.

I collected my backpack and everything else I needed for my school day. I trunt my television off, cutting my lights off.

I walked downstairs, seeing my brothers girlfriend sitting on the couch, with her and my brothers babyboy on her lap.

"Hi Lai." I said. She didn't respond, she looked stressed.

"Can you hold him really quick?" I softly tossed my stuff on the couch, getting Jaden.

I put him on my hip. He laid his head in the crock of my neck, playing with my string coming out of my hoodie. I heard my phone chime, making me take it out my hoodie pocket. Abby had texted me, I opened it, but left her on read.

Jaden started reaching for my phone, so I just gave it to him. He automatically went to youtube.

"Babyshark Teetee pwease." He whined, I scrolled down tapping on the video, hearing the music to his favorite song start playing. He put his head back in the crock of my neck, watching the video.

I walked inside the kitchen. What I seen when I walked in there pissed me off, I jogged out the kitchen, jogging upstairs. Taking jaden back to his mom, leaving him with my phone.

I ran out they room, running back downstairs. Kicking off my crocs.

I ran into the kitchen, punching my brother in his neck. He jumped out his seat. I grabbed the paper towel roll, wrapping some around my small hand.

"Ranada what you doing?" He semi-yelled at me. He looked like her was trying not to laugh.

"No dude what is you doing." I tried to get around him. He sat back getting ready to continue. I used the paper towels, wiping the powder substance, onto the floor. He shrugged taking another bag of the substance out his jacket pocket. I wiped it off the floor, throwing the paper towels away.

I leaned on the counter for a second or two, before jumping just to reach the paper towel roll from off the counter, I ran up on my brother again smacking the powder with the roll, then started beating him with it.

He snatched the roll away from me, dumping more out the bag.

"Honestly sekani I'm tired, I got school." He shrugged, using his debit card to seperate the powder into lines.

I ran in the pantry grabbing the broom, ranning up to him again. He grabbed me before I could hit him with it.

"Now what if I told Lai about you doing this." He started laughing. I snatched my body away from him, hitting him with the broom stick. Making him whimper.

"Not with my damn nephew in this house you ain't." I mumbled to myself.

"She be doing it with me sometimes." I jerked my head back, pushing him making him trip over somebody shoe, I got on top of him, punching him in his chest. He finally got me off him. I ran upstairs into sekani and lai's room, snatching jaden from lai. Slamming the door.

I jogged into the guest room. I sat Jaden in my lap, he laid his small head in my chest, slowly falling asleep. I took my phone out my pocket, going to snapchat recording him.

I captioned it ' nephew🔱💙🤝🏽 ' before posting it on my private story, and saving it to my camera roll.

I checked to time seeing I had 30 minuted before I had to leave. I walked back out the room, seeing my brother and lai talking to a camera.

"There she go y'all, we got her stupid ass." Sekani said, laughing hard. I totally forgot they was a youtube couple.

"How you feelin' ma'." I gave Jaden back to Lai. Walking away from them. They followed me.

I found my crocs by the couch, slipping them onto my small feet. Walking in the kitchen taking my mango smoothie out the refrigerator, pouring it into my purple hydroflask. I also put some ice cubes into it.

Lai and Sekani kept trying to talk to me, but I ignored them. I checked the time on my phone, seeing I had two minuted until i had to leave.

I took jaden from lai, kissing all over his face, he kissed all over me too.

"Love you papa, you only." I said cooing at him. He started smiling showing his gums, and four teeth.

"Love you too teetee." I heard my brother smack his lips.

"Come her brother." I hugged him, he kissed my forehead. I also gave lai a hug.

"Love you short lady." I chuckled.

"Love you too fat head dude." He chuckled, taking jaden from me. I gathered all my stuff, and my phone, and my hydroflask.

Making sure I had my house key, I closed our huge front door. I jogged down the street seeing my friends standing at the bus top looking lost.

"RANADA." Kingston yelled, running over to me. Picking me up.

"King what we tell you, just cause' she small don't mean she a doll." Luke said, smacking king upside his head. King put me down and started playfighting with Luke.

"Exactly bitch, she a person not a sack of damn onions." Justice said, while she laughed. I hugged her, and she gripped my butt.

"Ouu justice a lil' fruity pebble." Rylie said laughing, and Michel started laughing with her.

This was a regular day with them.

Justice x Luke.
Rylie x Michel.
Me x Kingston.

Fuck Abby.

The six of us been together since kindergarten, now were seniors.

The bus finally pulled up infront of the bus stop, we all ran onto the bus.

We always sat at the back of the bus with the football team, cheerleaders, and basketball team.

I wouldn't say we were popular or nothing but it was something like that. Everybody at school would always say "If you see one of them you gone see all of them".

Luke, Michel, and Kingston all got kicked off the football team for fighting. Rylie and Justice got kicked of the cheerleading team for jumping the cheer coach. I never really liked neither of those, but I used to got to the boys football games, and to see my girls cheer. That's it that's all.

The bus stopped and more kids started getting in the bus.

"I can already tell this is going to be a long day." .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841K 33.6K 49
"My life changed when I had my first daughter." * Aliyah's life had been flipped upside down in a matter of hours. It wasn't meant for her to be at t...
62.6K 2K 108
It all started with her obsessing over him and all because of a live her whole life changed. Will she like her new life or not? Read to find out Cove...
139K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
489K 13.9K 65
"She my better half..... without ha ion know what I would do" A yb love story💚💚 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story contains mature content viewers discretion is ad...