Mental Illness||Jimin FF

By misumisuMI

There was a girl named Y/N that Jimin dearly loved Since childhood. But in elementary school she had to move... More

~Before it all happend~
~What happend while they were apart~
~New job~
~Running away~
~Plan~
~Going to work~
~Danger Escaped~
~The death~
~Hormones~
~Bad day~
~Stress~
~New home~
~No more fighting~
~Authors Note~
~My Mother!?~
~My path~
~Mental Disorder~
~Scary Suprise~
~Late~
~Shocking~
~The Talks~
~Hurry~
~The blood~
~Disguise Plan~
~The drive~
~Hospital visit~
~Betrayal~
~Misunderstanding~
~Better bond~
News
~Our story and a solution ~
~The treatment~
~Tracked~
~Facing Hana~
~Distraction~
~Involved~
~Admired~

~His father~

1K 55 3
By misumisuMI

"Yeah mom we will be safe nothing to worry about." My mom smiled but her smile soon faded away.

"Y/n i have some bad news if Jimin wants to hear it then he can hear it to." Bad news? I felt my heart race a little.

I looked at Jimin and he squeezed my hand softly and gently.
"Hey i'm here right beside you." He softly said with a smile. It made me calm down, a little more stress and i might seriously die.

His warm hand touching mine... Its calming me down.

My mother turned around and closed the door.
"Okay Y/n i should've told you this sooner but..." There was a pause and i saw her looking down.

"But?...." I said stressing, Jimin gave a light hand squeeze again.
"Okay the reason why i came is- "

We got interrupted by Jungkook opening the door. I lost it for a second and yelled.
"Just close the damn door!"

They all stared at me in suprise and Jungkook carefully closed the door.
"I mean uhm sorry... You know what mom stay over tonight you can tell me tomorrow."

She nodded, got up and left the kitchen nevrously smiling.
"I think i'll go to bed to Chim goodnight." I smiled at him but he seemed distracted?

I looked at Jimin and he saw something on the floor but i didn't really look because I was so tired.
"Uhmm sure see you" Jimin quickly answered distracted.

"Okaayyyy..." I muttered and left the kitchen.

Finally reunited with my soft bed ignoring the burning pain on my arm and i blacked out in like 5 seconds.

Goodnight everyone...

~Jimin POV~

I saw Y/n's mother getting up to leave the kitchen. I heard something dropping on the floor and looked in the direction i heard it.

My eyes were seeking and then i saw something white in the corner.
I looked at it and didn't even really pay attention to what Y/n said.

After Y/n left the kitchen i crawled to the white thing. Forgetting about the burning pain on my tigh.
"What the-

It was a container with pills? Why does Ms. Min have this? I wanted to read the label but someone opened the door causing me to fall over since i was behind the door.

I quickly grabbed the container filled with pills and threw them in my pants. When you have no pockets you still need to hide stuff.

I quickly lay down in the floor as if I fell hard... But why did i lay down like this? It's so unnatural.

I'm so stupid...

"O hello Jimin sweetie-" Ms. Min saw me laying on the floor and gave me a weird look.

"Uhmm nevermind sorry honey." She closed the door and i sighed relieved, maybe she came to search for the pills.

I took them out of my pants and started reading the label.
I skipped the unimportant part and curiously readed the important part.

When i saw what it was my eyes froze and i stared at the word.
I sat against the wall feeling sadness and anger rising.
"Why always us? Does this world hate us!?"

I aggressively stand up and threw the pills against the wall and covered my mouth with both hands then leaning against the wall trying to breath.
What are these damn pills?! This has to be a joke!

Why is that women carrying these pills!
She isn't sick right?

It's not real. It's not!
"Its not!" I yell aggressively trying to release my anger.

I punched the wall not understanding why i'm getting this aggressive.

I felt a rush of emotions... Angry, sadness, surprised and depressed.
I punched the wall once more not able to stop.

Sh*t i can't control myself again, Calm down Jimin breathe.
"Wow that really sucks."

I turned around hearing a familiar voice totally forgetting about my rage attack. My eyes grew bigger and it scared the hell out of me.
"H-how? Are you-" I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times still seeing the figure.

Am I seeing things again?
"Weird right? Seeing your father after such a long time, you probably know that i'm gone already."

I felt my eyes burning and getting hot.
"Wha- how are you here!?" I took steps back until i reached the kitchen counter. Leaning against it.

"I'm here to help you Jimin didn't you see what you did? You were about to have another rage attack that you can't control now can you? Surprising that you stopped" he calmly said with a smile.

I don't know was i? I'm all confused now...
"That's probably because you scared the f*ck out of me." I answer back.

"Hey now don't swear, this is going to be our last conversation do you want it to end with that? Come on hug me for the last time Jimin." My father opened his arms smiling.

How can this be all of a sudden? A hug?  If he is real he needs to start thinking about  what he did to me.

Is this really him?
"How am i supposed to know that it's really you. The man who left his son remember?" I answer back.

"Is that how you think Jimin? I could've started a new family but i didn't because you and your mother are the only family i want and will have." He gently answers with his heart.

I felt my eyes tearing up with those words that i immediately forgave him. my legs just moved fast and i hugged my father like it was the last time.

But it really was the last time...
"To help you and Y/n out let me give a few tips. Find out what Y/n is hiding and don't tell Y/n about her mother's condition it will stress her more."

Y/n's stress? She always looked so happy...

Is her stress that bad? How does he know all of this?
"What do you mean? Stress? Will anything happen to her or her mother?" I ask sniffing still hugging my father.

All these years i thought bad of him. He had a hard time himself to... Although i still loved him.

"Go find out yourself my son and i hope Y/n and you will be together forever it all depends on you and everyone around you." I felt his hand petting my head.

I started sobbing louder when i felt fading away...
"I-I dont know what to do... I dont know how i will end up." I sobbed hugging my father tighter.

"Shhh... Think about what i said,  sleep well my son. Live peacefully." I felt my eyes getting heavier and i felt his presence fading.

"N-no p-plea.." I tried to stay conscious but before darkness took over me i saw my father fading away.

Then everything went black.
Was this real? Should i listen to my father's advice?

~Jungkook POV~

I started ti wonder how Jimin was doing after I heard him banging the walls.

I didn't want to interrupt him but I should check on him... It went quiet all if a sudden.

I walked to the kitchen and saw him sleeping on the floor.

I felt a weird sensation when i entered the kitchen but i dropped the thought and carried Jimin on my back  to the livingroom.

I looked at Y/n's room and at the couch in the livingroom. I walked to Y/n's room and laid him down beside her.

"This should do well..." I whisper to myself. They are so cute...

I giggled when i saw that Y/n and Jimin were starting to hug each other. I turned off the night light and closed the door.

I should probably check up on Namjoon and Jin. I made my way to the other room and saw them sleeping.

That is all good...

How is Tae actually doing? I got my phone and dialed the house number but no one answered.
"is he okay? We were supposed to go back today!"

I called again but no answered...

Okay this is it i'm going home. I should leave Jimin here to rest.

I got the keys and immediately left the apartment.

What in the word is Taehyung doing?

~Y/n POV~
~Next day in the morning~

My eyes slowly crack open. I haven't slept like this for a while.

It felt great... Wait who is hugging me?

I felt a warm embrace and i turned around.
"Ofcourse its you..." I softly smile.

I was a little shocked to see Jimin but eventually smiled.

Admiring his beautiful features and stroking his cheek, he is so cute.
"You are so cute." I giggled.

i wish it could be peaceful like this forever...

All of a sudden the problems came rushing back and i remember that i couldn't live like a normal person.
"I will keep you guys safe no matter what is about to come." I whispered while i kept stroking his cheek.

"What is about to come?" Jimin all of a sudden says with his husky voice sounding like he just woke up.

What!?
"How long are you up!" I yell quietly not for the others to hear.
"Y/n something weird happened last night." He says totally ignoring my question.

"What?" I ask curious, I saw Jimin thinking but he returned a smile.
"Nevermind cutie." He said teasing me.

"C-cutie?" I felt my cheeks burning and I looked the other way.
"Who is shy now? You called me cute first! stroking my cheek and all!" Jimin teases me laughing.

he has been awake sooner than me! so he was aware of hugging me thight...
"No i didn't!" I yell embarrased.

I did! How embarrassing!
Jimin started to tickle me and he accidentally touched my burned arm.
"Ouch!" I winch out in pain.

Jmin getts serious and stops laughing. hebwas truly worried...

"Oh sorry! Are you okay?" I giggled and nodded.

These wounds should be treated.
"We should probably put cream on it."

When i was about to stand up Jimin held me down staring deeply in my eyes. I saw him coming closer and closer it was totally making me nervous.

S-So sudden! Eeekk!

his nose touched mine and our lips barely touched i heard his heavy breathing and mine together.

My heart beating waiting for what was about to come.

Just when we were about to share a kiss...

"My phone!!" I yell hearing my phone.

My phone started ringing scaring the crap out of me. Jimin jumped away from me allowing me to get my phone and answer it.

"Hello?" I said sitting straight up.
"Hello Y/n remember me? Hana? Of course you do.. . You probably heard of Jimin's father." She said like it was good news.

I felt anger rising.
"What do you mean with that? What did you do!" I yelled back.

"Nothing much just made him sleep in peace isn't that amazing!?" She laughs outloud but turned serious right away.

This women... Is a psychopath.

"Remember this Y/n the more Jimin suffers the better maybe if this doesn't make him suffer enough ill kill him... or you~~ We all know that he would suffer way more that way~ "

"You pshycopath! Why did you!" I yell even louder feeling guilt rising.
"Isn't this all your fault? Y/n? Isn't better to just dissapear? Well it all is but sadly i have to go, and remember i will find you be prepared hmm~~" she lauggedg creepily and hang up.

She knows my weakness...  H-How...

I immediately deleted her unknown number and blocked it.
"Jimin i'm so sorry..." I felt guilty and awful after this phone call.

Jimin hugged me thight and i placed my head on his shoulder feeling shy and awkward about the almost kissing situation that happened.
"Its okay I heard what she said and it's not your fault. Is this what you've been stressing about all the time?"

I wanted to answer back but i felt my breathing becoming more uneasy.
"I think i have trouble with breathing."

"Its because your stressing to much i understand why but try to be more relaxed in this moment with me." I looked at Jimin and tried to calm down.

He is so gentle...

"Jimin this is you right?" I ask just to make sure.

"Yes Y/n don't worry. This is really me don't worry to much." Jimin says rubbing my back.

He is in a good mood... Thank god.

I sighed and felt calmer after a while. But our moment got interrupted.... Again.

I looked at my phone and got another call, Thank God it was Jungkook.
"Jungkook? Why are calling me? You are in the apartment."

"No actually i left to be with Tae but everything's fine just wanted to let you know."

"Okay say hi to Tae for me." I really miss him.
"I will bye love you hehe~" Jungkook said teasing me.

"Love you too~" I said back with a weird voice don't knoq why the weird voice but who cares maybe i was trying to be cute?

I hang up and saw a container on my bed filled with pills?
"What is that?"

"What is what?" Jimin said while looking at the thing I was looking at.

"O that is OH- U-uhmm n-nothing!" Jimin yells panicking immediately getting the pills and throwing it in his pants.

What the-

"Jimin! Tell me what that is! DON'T think that it will gross me out i will get it out of your pants!" I yell while wrestling with him.

I know Jimin doesn't take these sort of pills then who does?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 256 17
This story is about two high school best friends, Jimin and Y/n. While y/n is a science major, she actually just likes to sing. Soon she starts findi...
13.6K 450 33
(Before anything a bit of a warning this book is pretty emotional! It may mention self harm, anxiety, depression. ) You have been abused by your pare...
6.2K 150 23
The story of a rich and arrogant boy named Jimin and a normal girl named y/n slowly...falling For each other? Will they be together or be separated b...
370 97 11
YN Singh a simple Indian girl with a very traumatic past. Thankfully meets her BTS bias Kim Taehyung. Her daunting past makes it difficult for her to...