Vampires and Princes

By TayaBacha

Instead of Yui going to the mansion, the princes from Be My Princess go there instead to unlock the secrets o... More

Sakamaki Sisters' Profile

~Chapter 1~ (Re-edited)

110 6 6
By TayaBacha

Third P.O.V.

Currently on the abandon road were six slick black limousines heading towards the same destination. In the limousines each had two passengers in there, both male, but one was a prince and the other was a butler.

"We're almost there and I'm sorry we can't come with you until later your highness."

One of the butlers said to their prince.

"It's okay, we'll be fine on our own, we'll just have to see when you and the other shall come."

The blonde prince Wilfred Spencer said to his butler Claude. The limousines then stopped in front of a three story high yellow mansion, the other princes got out one by one with their butlers having their luggage out already for them in front of the iron gate.

"I still don't get why we have to be here sure our parents are talking with Sora Sakamaki, but doe we really have to live her daughters until then?"

Joshua said to them while holding bags.

"Come on Joshua, this could be a great experience with getting to know people from Japan. And you never know, her daughters might be hot."

Roberto said, earning a glare from his butler, Alberto, who was going to scold him.

"I just really wished that they allowed us with you."

Louis said to his prince, Edward Levaincois, who just smiled at him kindly.

"They just probably have another job for you that needs to be taken care of, or they'll probablyssend you guys over on a later date."

He said to his concerned friend.

"I'm just glad that they decided not to bring Alan. Who knows where he'll be in this huge mansion."

Glenn said to them while examining the mansion with Keith by his side staring intensely at it.

"We should be off then, since they just called for us now."

Luke said putting his phone away and went back to the limousines that he came from, along with the others butlers.

After they left, the princes already made their way in through the gates, with only hearing the running water of the fountain. Not noticing  that the sky was getting cloudy with grey clouds, until it started raining on them.

"It's raining."

Keith said annoyed that he didn't bring an umbrella with him, that is until it started to rain harder with a clap of thunder that the princes hurried towards the door to prevent from getting anymore wet then they already are. Roberto was already there to grab the handle to knock on the door, which resounded an echo throughout the whole mansion.

"Excuses us."

Wilfred said, going to grab the door handle, to then have the door automatically open on it's own making him and some of the princes flinch. They looked at each other and shrugged, so they made their way in to the entrance hall where they saw a huge staircase with two ways to go.

"Hello? Is there anybody here?"

Edward called out as the door closed behind them.

"This unusual, maybe nobody told them that we were arriving today."

Glenn said looking around.

"Is there anyone home?"

Keith called out as another clash of thunder went off, he then noticed a figure in another room and went towards them. Keith later then noticed it was girl with long straight hair, pale skin, with a messy uniform on showing parts of her black lacy bra and in a less graceful position while sleeping on the couch.

"Hey guys, over here."

He called out to the others, who followed him over to where he was to see the girl too.

"Who's she?"

Joshua asked looking at her confused.

"Maybe she's one of the daughters."

Roberto said looking at her too.

"Hey, excuse me."

Glenn says while trying to wake her up by touching her hand only to retract it back.

"She's cold! Is she okay?"

He yelped in a panic. Keith then put his head against her chest, trying not to blush too and came back with wide eyes.

"She doesn't have a pulse! We have to call an ambulance right away!"

He exclaims grabbing his phone out of his pocket and started dialing to only have been snatched by the presumed dead girl.

"Damn you guys are noisy."

She grumbled getting up to glare at them with her emerald green eyes.

"This isn't even your house, so will you please keep it down."

She said to them, much to their shock that she's alive.

"Y-your alive." Keith stammered looking at her dumbstrucked.

"Why wouldn't I be? Of course I'm alive who do you think you are anyways?"

She said side glancing, which made him glare at her for such disrespect.

"But your heart just stopped, it wasn't beating at all."

He retorted, to then have himself pinned down by her. The other princes too in shock to be able to save their friend.

"What are you doing?!"

Keith yelled struggling and was surprised that she overpowered him.

"What am I doing? Why I think you already know."

The girl said with a sadistic smile on her face.

"I'm about to take you."

She said going up to lick his neck, which made him grunt in disgust, she was going to bite him till they all heard another voice.

"Ayano. What's all the commotion going on down here?"

A girl called out in a demanding voice.

"Tch! It's Rei."

Ayano grunted, moving away from Keith's neck, to his relief.

"Must I remind you that this is the entrance hall. We use this area to receive our guests."

The girl said, but with long purple hair, pale skin, magenta eyes, glasses, and in a neater uniform compared to the other girl.

"I must aske you to take your activity to your private room."

She said looking down on the redhead in disapproval.

"Oh whatever, you're such a buzzkill."

She said getting up, giving Keith the chance to escape and glared at the other princes who didn't help him, who gave him a nervous smile.

"Excuse me, will you help us?"

Wilfred asked, catching her attention towards him.

"And who you might you all be?"

Rei asked looking at them with her narrow eyes.

"I'm Wilfred Spencer, and this Roberot Button, Keith Alford, Joshua Lieben, Edward Levaincois, and Glenn Casaraghi."

He introduced each of them to her in a stiffly manner under her gaze.

"We were told to live here by our parents, since they have political duties here in Japan."

He explained to her.

"Why wasn't I told about this? Ayano, explain this to me at once."

Rei said with anger laced in her voice.

"What? How was I supposed to know anything about it? This is news to me too."

The redhead retorted.

"You never told me that Muscle Head and his friends were coming over?"

Ayano said looking over at Keith.

"That's because you attacked me out of nowhere. And I never got the chance to tell you!"

He yelled at her, which made her turn her head and scoff at him.

"Wait, you said 'Muscle Head'. Were you talking about me?"

Keith asked, his eyebrow twitching in annoyance because of the nickname. The other princes, such as Roberto, Joshua, and Glenn, were snickering at his nickname.

"Why of course I was, baka. If you must know, you look like you depend more on your muscles than your brain. God."

Ayano said having a glaring contest with Keith, making it seem like there's lighting between them.

This caused the other to sweat drop at them, and make Rei even more frustrated than she already was.

"This is really rather strange."

She muttered, ignoring the glaring duo, to catch the other princes' attention towards her.

"I don't understand why I wasn't informed of your arrival."

She wondered with her thumb and index finger cupping her chin in thought.

"Excuse me, but who are yo-"

Wilfred was about to say, but was cut off.

"It isn't a good idea to talk about this here. Please follow me. See to it that their luggage has been taken care off."

Rei said, guiding them to the living room, while a butler suddenly appeared to take their luggage scaring some of them. They all then followed her with Roberto towing away Keith who was still glaring daggers at Ayano, who was smirking at him as he as being dragged off. The princes then later found themselves sitting on the soft cushions of the blue gothic furniture in the living room, while some decided to stand.

"Now, for the sake of formality let's begin. Tell us about yourselves and how you were able to get into this house."

She said to them, a scowl presenton her face.

"Um right, well um-"

Roberto started, but was interrupted by a giggle.

"Fufufu~ Well, what do we have here?"

A girl with shoulder length straight reddish brown hair with a fedora on her head asked with a flirtatious smirk on her face. The girl herself was up on the balcony, overlooking all of them with her cat like eyes.

"Could it be that six handsome young human men have come to pay us a visit?"

She asked giving a wink towards Roberto, who looked at her in awe at how beautiful she was, to then feel a sudden wetness on the side of his cheek. To only realize that she had licked him. Which made him flinch to the side, squishing Glenn, who was next to him while also whipping his cheek.

"Oh my, you smell so sweet and your skin is delicious."

She said looking at him, while the others were confused on how she got here so quickly.

"Please let me have a lick too."

Said another girl with long purple hair in twin pigtails with a stuff bear in her arms, who then licked one of Joshua's ears. He too flinched away into Glenn, who stood up to go towards another couch far away from them to not get squished again.

"You're right they do taste sweet."

She said with a smile.

"Stop that you two. It's highly impolitely to lick a man that you just met."

Rei 'scolded' the two girls who appeared in the living.

"But why? It's only natural to taste something that smells so yummy. Kanon believes me."

The one with the fedora said sitting on the arm rest with her arm around Roberto. Who tried to shy away but couldn't due to her arm around him.

"Yes, I do."

The other girl said from behind Joshua, a smile on her.

"Hey knock it off you guys."

Ayano said from her seat glaring at them.

"If you must know that if you touch Muscle Head over there. He belongs to Hime-sama, and I'll be his first for everything."

She said while still glaring at them, which made Keith freeze at what she just said.

"Lame, I'm so sick of you calling yourself Hime-sama."

Another voice came, which annoyed Ayano to the point she stood up and yelled.

"What the hell?! Dammit Sueko I know it's you, come out and show yourself!"

She yelled outloud, annoyed.

"I'm right here."

Said Sueko, who happens to be by Edward who turned to see her behind him, glaring at all of then with her blood red eyes, having her short white bangs covering her right eye.

"I thought I detected the smell of humans here. Guess I was right."

She grumbled, her glare not changing.

"Who are these mortals that dare awaken me from my precious sleep?"

Sueko asked with a scowl on her face.

"H-how did you enter this room so quietly?" Edward stammered, looking towards her with a curious look in his eyes.

"You will answer my question first!"

She yelled punching the wall making a dent in it, which made the other princes look at her shocked with how much strength she has.

Edward getting over his shock quickly went over to Sueko to look over her hand for any injuries. Along with asking if she was okay, making her flustered at his actions and ripped her hand out of his hold. Glaring at him again for coming near her.

"Leave me alone." she grumbled, walkingaway from him.

"Hmph! Do any of you know what's going on here?"

Rei asked while pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"I must find out why these six men are here to live with us."

She said glaring at them. Ayano finally calmed down and sat back down on her seat, they then heard.

"Well, I think this is some kind of misunderstanding, so I think we should be leaving."

Wilfred muttered nervously, getting up to leave with the others follow after.

"Wait just a minute."

Rei said stopping them in their tracks.

"I'm attempting to get to the bottom of this situation here. Don't you think it would be rather discourteous of you to leave right now?"

She scolded them, which made some of them sweat at her gaze.

"But-!"

Joshua was about to retort, but got interrupted by another voice.

"I wonder if they're the six men that she mentioned were supposed to arrive today?"

Asked someone with a lazy voice, from the couch is a figure with orangish blonde hair lying on the couch with earbuds in. Glenn just realizing that her head was on his lap, and blushed.

"Shizuka, do you know anything about these boys being here?"

Ayano asked the said girl.

"Maybe."

She simply answered, not opening her eyes.

"Don't give us this maybe crap! I think all of us deserve an explanation here!"

Kanon yelled at her in annoyance, surprising the princes when she raised her voice.

"It was that woman, she contacted me a couple days ago."

Shizuka said lazily from her position.

"She said that we have have some guests arriving from some friends of and that we should treat them with respect."

She said to them, making all of them even more confused.

"Are you telling me that muscle head and the others are prospective grooms?"

Ayano asked her, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Hah! Is that all that it is?"

She scoffed at the news.

"Oh let's be honest, they're more of a sacrifice than grooms really."

The fedora girl said looking at them seeing the fear on their faces. With her arm still tightly around Roberto.

"Oh yeah, she explicitly told us not to kill them."

Shizuka said opening her beautiful sapphire blue eyes.

"Really? If that's the case then we're going to have a very long relationship with these men."

The fedora girl said looking at them hungrily.

"It appears that there's no misunderstanding after all. So allow us to introduce ourselves."

Rei said towards them.

"That is the eldest daughter Shizuka."

She said pointing towards the lazy blonde that was on Glenn's lap as she just hummed a response.

"My name is Rei and I'm the second daughter."

She introduced herself with Wilfred still looking at her a bit weary of her intentions for them.

"Next is the triplets; Ayano,"

"I won't let you get away from me next time."

Ayano said smirking towards Keith who glared at her.

"Kanon,"

"I hope to taste you very soon."

She said towards Joshua who tried to shrink back from her creepy smile.

"and Layla."

"It's a pleasure to make an aquaintce with you Robbie."

She said winking at him, which made confused on how she knew his nickname.

"The last daughter is Sueko."

"Tch! What a waste of time."

She scoffed looking to the side trying to avoid Edward's gaze on her.

"I still think this has to be some kind of mistake. Nobody said anything about being someone's groom."

Keith said a but freaked out.

"A-and besides the six of you, you're all kind of weird."

Joshua said in the same tone.

"I think, we should contact our family."

Keith said as Ayano took out his black flip phone out of her pocket.

"Hey! That's mine!"

He yelled at her.

"Do you really think I should?"

She asked teasingly, keeping it out of his reach, till it got grabbed by Sueko, who he thought was on his side but crushed it to pieces. Rei then looked towards the other princes and held a hand out which they reluctantly handed their phones to her.

"What are you guys doing?!"

Keith yelled at them, confused as to why they did that.

"Keith there would be no point in keeping them, since they made an example off of yours."

Glenn said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You might as well introduce yourselves, since we already did."

Rei said to them with a stern look. They looked at each and nodded knowing they'll have to get along with them soon enough, well most of them (*cough*Keith*cough*).

"Very well then. I shall go first. My name is Wilfred Spencer, crowned prince of Philip."

He said bowing to them politely,  which Rei nodded at his manners.

"My name is Roberto Button, crowned prince of Altaria."

Roberto said trying to smile at them.

"My name is Joshua Lieben, crowned prince of Dres Van." Joshua said with a stoic look trying not to show fear again.

"My name is Keith Alford, crowned prince of Liberty."

He said with a grunt, noticing Ayano's smirk.

"My name is Edward Levaincois, crowned of Charles."

He said giving a bow and a polite smile.

"My name is Glenn Casaraghi, crowned prince of Oriens."

Glenn said with a tsundere look, as Shizuka gaze was on him feeling that she recognize him from somewhere.

"Now there, there, boys. You're about to become very good friends with us. So you have no need for those sill old cellphones, right?"

Layla said coming from Roberto again wrapping her arms around him, which made him stiffen.

"To tell you the truth I'm feeling a bit peckish at the moment."

Kanon said leaning into Joshua.

"Oh I know, you smell so delicious it's intoxicating, Robbie."

Layla said about to bite him, but he stumbled forward by accident and fell on all fours scratching his hand hard enough to draw blood. The other princes went over to him check on him to then see blood on his hand, they then looked up to see the hungry gazes of the sisters looking at them with their eyes glowing in the dark while also showing their fangs.

"It can't be. They're supposed to be a myth."

Wilfred said looking at them with a pale look on his face.

"I can assure Spencer-san that we are no myth."

Rei said looking at him.

"There would be no point in fighting it, you're supposed to stay her after all."

Shizuka said with Glenn just noticing that he's now in her arms.

"If you must know if you guys ever escape we'll have to kill you."

Sueko said grabbing a hold of Edward's wrist.

"Well I'm not sticking around for this!"

Kieth yelled running out of the living room, just kept getting blocked by Ayano or one of the triplets with Roberto or Joshua in tow. He then found his way to a room that the chains seemed to have broken off, Keith then walked in it to see furniture covered with clothes and many valuables there. He then kept walking around till he saw a man with long purple hair and goute look at him, which then made him clutch his heart and started breathing heavily. Kieth then looked up to see that the man was no longer there anymore, till he realized that he wasn't alone seeing the sisters and the other princes with them looking at him in concern.

"Of all the rooms, you just had to come in this one."

Rei said with venom laced in her voice.

"We took great care into sealing this room, so you shouldn't have been able to come in here. I'm to be sure to install a new lock on it later."

She said looking at the broken lock and chain on the floor.

"That's for sure. Would you mind telling us how you got in here?"

Layla asked, carassing Roberto's cheek in a seductive way.

"But remember that you're our prey so please don't move."

Kanon said to him, her grip on Joshua never leaving.

"I'm nobodies prey!"

Keith yelled at them in frustration, to only then be pinned into the bookshelf by Ayano who looked at him with a sadistic smirk.

"Now that's something that gets my juices flowing. A man with a lot of fire in him."

She said going in to take a bite, while the other sisters held back the other princes from helping their friends. That is until Shizuka 'accidentally' made a picture frame tip over.

"My bad it seems that I knocked something over."

She said not looking, which made them feel some relief that someone was trying to help them.

"Hey Muscle Head, are you ready?"

Ayano asked putting her had over his eyes knocking him out, she then stared at him blankly and picked him and teleported to his room and changed him for bed as did the other girls.
_________________________________________
(A/n: Sorry, I decided to re edit some parts and make some corrections too while I was at it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
889K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
528K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...