Somebody to hold t.h.

By XxVallyBooxX

new job, new city- starting a new life can be really scary and lonely, especially when you have anxiety. Evi... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Twenty Nine

102 4 1
By XxVallyBooxX

They decided on just watching a movie until it was time for Haz and Liz to leave.

When the pair was busy doing the dishes Evie suddenly turned to Tom. "Tommy, can I talk about my parents?"
"Let's finish this and sit down on the sofa okay?", he asked his heart skipping a beat at the thought of her opening up to him. Of course he had noticed how different her parents have been acting on that day they were here to finish up her room but he never wanted her to feel pressured to tell him.

As they sat down Evie started to braid her hair in a big loose braid wanting to distract herself. "So they obviously aren't horrible people or anything. I love them. But they really have problems between each other. They never really made their relationship work but wanted to stay together because of me and to keep the image of a perfect family up. Sometimes I think they were just too scared to be alone. But since they didn't know how to love each other they didn't know how to love me either. I was in between them the whole time, twisted in their fights. And that's why I had to leave, it's not like they don't care about me they just don't know how to show me they love me.

I left because I needed to be away from their drama. Now whenever I visit or we talk on the phone it's for such a short period of time that there is no time to fight. So me being away really helped our relationship.", she finished explaining. Tom, who had been holding on to her hands the whole time she was taking was in complete awe of the girl in front of him. He suddenly understood why she was such an independent and strong woman. She had to be so strong and face adult problems at a young age and manage to grow up on her own while her parents were busy with their own problems.

On the other hand she had never been shown that she is loved before, which explains why she feels so needy all the time. Knowing this made him understand the complexity of this small girl in front of him and it made her seem even more incredible in his eyes.

"Evie you are the strongest person I know. You amaze me everyday really. You've been through a lot yet you managed to stay strong and work your way out of that toxic situation and stay as happy and content as you are now. There aren't many people on the world who would have reacted the same way you did. I admire you, really.", he said looking her right in the eyes to emphasize the meaning of his words. He really needed her to know how perfect she was in his eyes.

"I just needed to talk about this so you'd understand why I am the way I am sometimes.", she said smiling lightly at him. He reacted in a totally different way then she anticipated and it was much better. He had admiration for her in his eyes and for the first time in forever Evis was proud of herself and it was because of him.

She leaned over and crawled on his lap again wanting to feel his body heat. "Tommy.", she said quietly looking up at him while he was playing with her hair.

"Yes princess?" The nickname made a tingly feeling erupt in his chest.

"You make me feel really good about myself. Thank you so much.", she said giving him a genuine smile. A similar smile spread over Tom's face as he heard her say that. "That is exactly what I always want you to feel like. I am really glad you told me."

He pulled her even closer hugging her as tightly as possible without hurting her. He felt like he had the whole world in his hands and he never wanted to let go.

"We should probably go to sleep, don't you think?"
They both had work tomorrow and it really was time to get to bed but none of them wanted to leave the other's presence. "What if I give you a massage so you get tired?", Evie suggested making him smile. "That sounds like an amazing plan to me! Let's get ready for bed and meet in my room then.", he set her down on the floor and they both went to get ready for bed.

In a light pink babydoll paired with some satin shorts she made her way to Tom's room, where he was already waiting for her in bed. When he saw her outfit he had to close his eyes for a few seconds to keep himself from letting his eyes wander or even claiming her then and there.

What was she doing to him?

Completely oblivious to her very inappropriate outfit she climbed on the bed and sat on his lower back. "I suggest you take off your shirt it will be a lot easier for me and you'll feel better.", she said innocently not noticing how Tom was already in a flustered mood, her suggestion only adding to that. She let him sit up and loose the shirt. Still she wasn't ready to be met with his muscular torso and she couldn't tear her eyes from it until Tom eventually turned back around to lay on his stomach. He was a grinning mess.

Her innocence was too much for him and it was getting harder to hold back. She hesitantly sat back on his now naked lower back shamelessly admiring all the muscles he had on his back.

She let her soft fingers glide over each curve until she reached his shoulders, where she started to give him a massage. She tried her hardest to use all of her strength, knowing how weak she was but she wanted to make him feel good. She mixed in some very tender and light touches and stroked here and there to make him grow tired. When she reached his lower back she let her hands slide up again softly not stopping until she could run them through his hair.

She really loved the feeling of his soft curls between her fingers and he loved feeling the tingles she left all over his skin.
Those moments shared between the two were full of content.
He turned around to lay back on his back, with Evie straddling his waist now. He decided to allow himself to just look up at her sitting on top of him in that lacy dress and those shorts. Her hair was flowing in shiny strands down to her waist and her soft skin was glowing with a rosy tint. It wasn't until he looked into her eyes that he noticed she was staring back too.

She let her eyes wander down his handsome face towards his strong upper body. For her it just proved how powerful and perfect he really was. He looked like he was carved by the gods. Her eyes followed every curve of his muscles and she loved every second of it. She'd never seen such a muscular body from up close and in person before.

To her Tom looked absolutely beautiful laying there under her, chest exposed, glistening eyes and messy curls. He looked so good she didn't dare to touch him. When he put his arms around her waist to hold her in a strong hold a foreign warm feeling spread inside her body. She was completely overwhelmed by it and didn't know what it was or how to react. Out of instinct she started to move her hips around trying to feel normal again.

Tom immediately tightened his grip to make her stop moving. Watching her sitting on top of him with her legs exposed and her upper body barely covered by thin lacy material was already taking it's toll on him, he really couldn't handle her moving around him on top of that. Confused by her actions he searched for what was going on in her face and he was met with the most beautiful sight. Evie's eyes dropped down into a hazy look, her cheeks were flushed and she bit down on her lower lip. She looked like she was in a complete daze.

He moved his hands up and down the sides of her waist in order to try and comfort her. His touch didn't help her state at all though instead it set off tingles all over her body. Out of frustration she moved her hips more furiously working against his tight grip on her. "Tommy", she cried out in a breathy moan. She didn't even know what it was that she needed.

Tom, who was growing underneath her by the second knew exactly what it was that she needed. Yet he was trying his hardest to stop himself from giving it to her. She was nowhere near ready for that especially not with him. They were not in a relationship and by taking her he would just be taking advantage of her. That is something she really didn't deserve.

"Come lay down Evie. You need to sleep.", he managed to say. Sleeping was the last thing he wanted to do right now but he tried his hardest not to be selfish for once. "No feels so good Tommy.", she moaned making him go completely crazy. It was the most beautiful sound he's ever heard.

Hesitantly he lifted her up by the waist making her let out a cry out of frustration. He laid her down next to him hovering over her. Her eyes were still closed, eyebrows furrowed and lips puckered up into the sweetest frown. "Did you not like?", she asked in a small voice not meeting his eyes. "Baby no. I loved it. You are right it feels so good, you make me feel really good baby.", he assured her not wanting her to feel self-conscious. "Then why did you stop?", she said while opening her eyes.

Tom sighed not sure how to explain. He reached out and laid himself between her legs. "Do you feel that Evie? This is how you make me feel. I don't want to hurt you.", he said pressing himself against her making her eyes go wide. She remembered what Liz had told her about boys feeling like that whenever you'd move on them too much, she just didn't think she'd have that affect on Tom. Knowing that, it gave her a bolt of confidence.

"You won't hurt me Tom. You made me feel really good.", she said confused at what he meant.

This made a genuine smile spread on his face. He leaned up to plant a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Will you sleep here with me tonight?", he asked changing the subject completely.

"If you let me.", she grinned already closing her eyes. He didn't answer instead he just rolled off of her and pulled her as close as possible to his chest.

"You can always sleep in my bed baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 222 32
Highest ranking #4 in Pediatrics He pulls her onto the balcony and says ''I am half a second away from bending you over this railing and fucking you...
3.1K 634 9
[Featured on Wattpad Official Romance account] Everyone has got something to hide. Evie is no different. The romance that bloomed with Matteo Sanders...
989 2 18
Emma Jones is 21 years old and just finished college a year early. She plans to start her career as a secretary/receptionist in a small company that...
756K 25.7K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...