in the crowd • luke hemmings

By urfavkiddo

"you're always who i'm looking for in the crowd" More

introduction
1. round one
2. put on your dancing shoes
3. eavesdropping
4. cherry red
5. pretty pink plasters
6. sorry seems to be the hardest word
7. x-men first class
8. crush
9. moving on
10. music to drive to
11. the great gatsby
12. smoothies for the soul
13. sweet tea
14. pretty girl
15. his mother's son
16. pretty plasters and a prettier girl
playlists :)
17. white knee socks
18. an abundance of pasta
19. gone for good
20. holy terrain
21. 'like'
22. spending the night
23. goldfish
24. october 23rd
25. "make you feel better"
26. luke, the professional
27. a week away
28. "there you are"
30. "you know that, right?"
31. gingerbread house
32. buttercup
33. tiny dancer

29. backseat

2.3K 77 70
By urfavkiddo

"do you have to get drunk every year? every year michael!" bella groaned, biting back a smile at her boyfriend's sheepish grin.

"i'm sorry."

"in front of all the ballet professionals." she tutted playfully, ruffling his hair. "now you've ruined your chances of making it big now you silly boy."

"i am not a silly boy-"

"michael why are you yelling?" ashton groaned quietly, massaging his temples as he swayed precariously on the pavement.

"why did i volunteer to be the designated driver?" calum rolled his eyes as he grabbed ashton's hand and began to pull him towards the car.

"okay, squeeze in idiots."

luke quickly wrapped his arm around lola's waist, pulling her into the backseat of the car and onto his lap in one swift movement, his other hand cradling her head to be sure she didn't hit it on the door frame.

beside them, bella pushed michael into the middle seat - a ridiculously tiny amount of space for michael six foot stature and extra few inches of hair to squeeze into, but he and bella had a long-standing agreement that whoever got more drunk had to go in the middle seat as a punishment.

and michael was a massive lightweight.

"okay." calum's tone was hilariously wary as he eyed the couples in the backseat through the rear view mirror. "no fucking in the cal-mobile."

"you have never called it that." ashton protested lazily from the passenger seat, his head swaying like a rag doll as the car bolted into life.

undeterred, calum began to back out of the parking spot, aggressively slamming the gas once he was on the road and grinning at the sound of groans from his drunk friends.

"there's a first time for everything."

***

the drive home had never felt so long.

lola was struggling to keep her breathing quiet and regulated as luke's hand crept slightly further under her dress, his head resting on her shoulder; lips tactically placed at the curve of her neck under the guise of being tired.

she could feel him smiling against her skin as he squeezed her thigh gently, the warm hair he exhaled making her baby hairs dance and goosebumps rise as a shiver ran down her spine.

two minutes till they were home.

luke realised this and moved his hand slowly up lola's thigh, until it was pressed against the soft, satiny material of her underwear, his eyes scanning the car quickly to realise ashton and michael had fallen asleep and calum and bella were still singing along to green day - he might as well have been alone in the car with his girlfriend, and when he felt her head fall back onto his shoulder, luke truly wished he was.

"hey! don't fall asleep lola, we're about to be at yours!"

calum's voice made lola's whole face flood with warmth as she snapped her eyes open and sat up a little straighter, tensing her legs to prevent luke from moving his hand more as he stifled a laugh by hiding his face in her hair.

"i'm awake." she muttered, the slight grumble in her tone eliciting a wide grin from luke as they pulled up outside her house.

"well, thank you all for a great night-" luke practically threw lola out of the car, tugging his now untucked shirt down as he followed, causing michael to fall into the seat he had been occupying.

"i would say have fun but it seems you've got that covered." calum said dryly.

lola's cheeks flushed a deep red, and all she could muster was a rushed, "get home safe, love you all!" before she all but died as bella yelled at them to use protection before the car disappeared into the darkness.

she turned to face luke, who stood with his hands in his pockets and a smug grin plastered across his face as he leaned on her doorway.

scrunching up her nose in mock anger, lola unlocked the door wordlessly and slipped her shoes off in the hallway, breezing through to her bedroom and hearing luke following swiftly.

the room was bathed in a faint, golden glow cast by the lamp on lola's bedside table, which she purposely steered clear from, walking over to her dressing table as she slowly took out her earrings and hung them on the small jewellery stand beside her.

luke ambled into the room, watching curiously as his girlfriend calmly removed her few rings as well, each one clattering onto the dressing table after the previous.

he waited for her to speak, knowing he'd made his move - probably more than that - in the car. and selfishly, luke wanted her to give a little more before anything started.

"will you unzip me?"

the soft invitation was almost enough to break luke completely, and he swallowed slightly before walking over to his girlfriend.

a tiny shiver ran down lola's spine as she felt luke's hands ghosting over her shoulders and reaching up to remove the few hair pins that remained in her curls, letting them fall onto her dressing table before he dragged the zipper of her dress down at an agonizingly slow pace.

"are you mad at me for what happened in the backseat?" luke cooed lowly, running his hands up lola's spine and pushing the straps of her dress off of her shoulders until it fell to the floor.

the sudden coolness of the night air made lola stiffen slightly, and the feeling of luke's fingers playing with her hair as he brushed it over her shoulder and dragged his lips up the curve of her neck to her ear did nothing to ease her tension.

she sucked in a sharp breath.

"no." was all lola replied with, trying desperately to keep her composure while his arm crept around her waist.

"i'm sorry sweetheart." luke's voice was positively dripping with honey and desire and it was becoming torture for lola to continue resisting when all she wanted to do was beg for him to do exactly what he was hinting at in the car.

but lola was determined to stick to her plan.

"i didn't mean to make you mad." he placed a hot, open mouthed kiss just beneath her ear; her sweet spot, dragging his tongue across the skin.

"but-" luke's facade of control was crumbling around him under the weight of his need to feel lola, and when he turned her around so her eyes met his he'd never felt so vulnerable.

"sweetheart i-" lola's eye's widened at the sight of luke kneeling in front of her, his eyes wide and begging and his thumbs hooked over either side of the underwear she was wearing - the underwear she had been wearing, that were now discarded on the floor along with her dress.

"i really want you."

lola reached out, running her fingers through luke's hair and pulling it gently to make their eyes meet again.

"so lay on the bed baby." the command was no more than a whisper but it resonated in luke's ears and his lips parted at the sound.

he'd expected her to let him take the lead again, like he always did - to lay on the bed and let him have her.

he hadn't expected this at all.

but that didn't mean it wasn't somehow still exactly what he wanted.

so he nodded silently, his legs shaking slightly as he stood up and made his way over to her bed, reaching up and resting his hands behind his head in order to see lola better.

she slipped her feet out of the pile of clothes on the floor and lifted herself onto the bed, crawling slowly over luke's body, the soft material of his shirt brushing up against her skin and making him tense.

"lola?"

a low sign of satisfaction left his mouth when she leaned down wordlessly, attaching her lips to his neck and kissing all over the exposed skin; shifting slightly to unbutton his shirt, the slow but steady pace causing the butterflies in luke's stomach to set flight.

"fuck." he felt her bite down lightly on his collarbone, the sensation catching him off guard and making his eyes open wide, rolling back slightly at the strangely pleasurable sting that was left there once lola removed her teeth, running her tongue over the reddened area.

luke felt her lifting her head up, his pupil's dilating at the sight of lola's dark eyes staring back into his, drawing a soft flush to his cheeks, with an intensity he was sure he'd seen somewhere before - in her black swan solo.

he was holding his breath as her lips brushed his, so sure he would get the kiss he'd been craving all night - until the warmth was gone and he realised she was doing her best to keep him hanging.

lola leaned past luke, lifting her head up slightly as she reached to pull open the drawer in her bedside table and pulling out a row of condoms.

luke bit down harshly on his lower lip at the sight of his girlfriend taking one of the small packages between her teeth and tearing away the rest, dropping them on the bed beside her.

his hands were aching to reach out and touch her, but something about the control she possessed in that moment was stopping him; he wanted her to stay in charge.

a soft whine left luke's lips as lola's hands worked to undo his trousers; pulling open the zipper and pulling down his underwear in what felt like one, fluid motion, the condom already on by the time he'd opened his eyes to look up at her.

"sweetheart what's all this?" luke propped himself up on his elbows to get a better view of his girlfriend illuminated in the golden glow of the lamp beside them, but sunk quickly back into the pillows at the feeling of lola easing her way down onto him, until she was pressed against his hips.

"i just wanted to do something nice for you baby." she cooed, a wave of satisfaction rolling over her at the sight of luke's face already scrunching in pleasure.

she began to rock her hips slowly, lifting her hands from his waist to push her curls away from her face, watching luke grip the pillow until the material was creased beneath his white knuckles.

"so let me do this for you baby."

a choked breath escaped from the back of luke's throat as lola increased her pace slightly, his eyes opening to see her leaning back to pull her hair into a messy ponytail, the dim light in the room highlighting the sharpness of her bone structure - something he'd never payed too much attention to because to luke, she always looked so soft and sweet.

but on top of him, with her hair pulled back and her eyes all but black with lust, luke was in the middle of falling head over heels for a whole new side of his girlfriend - and he loved it.

"you're so pretty." luke's words were breathless, and they brought a pink hue to lola's cheeks.

"baby." she picked her pace up even more at the high pitched moan, watching with satisfaction as luke's mouth stayed suspended open and his head tilted backwards at the feeling.

luke's grip on the pillow behind his head was so tight he was sure his knuckles would tear through his skin, his hands shaking as lola somehow got faster, a knot tying itself over and over again in his lower stomach.

"can i touch you?"

lola's breath hitched at the question and she nodded, her entire body going warm underneath the gaze of luke's wide, baby blue eyes.

he reached up, his hands initially resting on the curve of her waist, but one of them quickly travelling upwards with a light, expert touch that was enough to make lola's head fall back and her eyes screw shut in pleasure.

letting his hand wander further up, brushing over her collarbone and trailing the baby hairs that were clinging to her neck, luke cupped her jaw and slowly moved his thumb to the other side of lola's face, easing her mouth open and pushing his finger between her lips.

a tidal wave of pleasure rolled over luke as he felt lola's tongue swirl around his finger; feeling her somehow speed up and tighten around him - a sure sign she was getting closer.

"baby-" luke's grip on her waist tightened to the point of leaving fingerprints on lola's skin. "fuck i'm close."

lola couldn't respond, only further increasing her pace until her legs were burning and wrapping her hands around luke's wrist, letting her mouth fall open and her eyes to finally meet his again.

their cheeks wore a matching shade of red and in the hazy light that engulfed the room, a shining film of sweat had swept over both of their bodies.

"fuck-" luke knew he was going to come undone any second simply from the sight of his girlfriend's wide eyes and swollen lips. "you're so fucking pretty."

lola had managed to stay firmly in control - but the sound of luke's voice somehow so vulnerable and yet still making her feel like she could crumble under his touch drew a breathless moan from between her lips; slurred around his finger as her eyes once again fell closed.

at that moment, something in luke snapped, and within less than a second, his hands were locked in a tight grip on lola's ass, lifting her up slightly before slamming his hips upwards, sending them both over the edge.

"luke!"

"fuck!"

lola rolled her hips lazily with luke's hands still guiding her, allowing them both to ride out the high they'd been waiting for for hours in an overwhelming whirlwind of satisfaction.

filling the room with laboured breaths, lola lifted herself off of luke and fell back onto the bed beside him; her legs shaking slightly now they were finally able to rest.

still panting, luke stood up uncertainly and walked to the bathroom, getting rid of the condom and grabbing a hand towel.

he caught sight of himself in the mirror, his lower lip dark and bitten and his hair stuck in matted curls across his forehead.

luke was in love.

completely and utterly in love.

***

lola propped herself up on her elbows as luke entered the room again, her eyes only half open and her ponytail almost completely fallen out.

"you're amazing, you know that?" luke said, reaching out to brush a stray curl from her cheek and pressing a soft kiss against the warm skin.

she just hummed contentedly in response, leaning into luke's hand and allowing her gaze to meet his.

a second passed.

luke's eyes studied every inch of his girlfriend's face; from her dilated pupils to her button nose to her shining, wet lips.

the words were trapped in his throat, and the longer he thought about saying it the less ready he felt, so instead, luke settled for kissing lola with everything he had, discarding the towel and wrapping his arms beneath the curve of her back until they were pressed against each other again.

"is it bad," luke drew back slightly, watching lola's eyes flutter open at the loss of contact and feeling his heart skipping a beat, "if i want to fuck you again already?"

lola had spent all of her energy on being in control, and the forwardness of the statement reduced her back to being putty in luke's hands, her only response to his question coming out in the form of a soft whine.

bringing a hand up to caress her cheek, luke leaned down to press light kisses all over her face before lifting his head again.

"what do you say sweetheart?"

"please."

the fact that this is all smut proves how touch starved i am

i feel like this was maybe a bit out of character but i swear i has reasoning beyond wanting to see luke lowkey being a bottom lmaooooo

if you guys want to see more smut in the future - in this fic and in others - please let me know, because i've been using it quite sparingly at the moment!

ALSO this is important PLEASE let me know if you'd be more comfortable with me introducing a warning for smut - i've probably asked this before but i've forgotten. i know some of you guys aren't so comfortable reading it and that's totally okay! i still want you to enjoy it just as much :))

stay safe & love always

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.9K 37
"i'm blind.." "Hey blind. I'm Calum."
5.3K 92 12
•Angst •Fluff •Sickfics Requests Open - might take me a while to get to it tho
42.8K 1.1K 31
Here to feed your Muke appetite. Requests closed. © ValleyOfTheDiamonds