Never Let You Go

By KamlieM

Mean can't believe his eyes. He can't believe that the person he's been looking for is right in front of him... More

The Coming out
The Love so Deep
Tsunami of Feelings
The Thread of Love
Missing You
We Meet Again
We Meet Again part 2
The Revelation
How Time Pass
Not an update but a question

The Fall Out

1.1K 60 17
By KamlieM

Ring... Ring...

A groan resounded inside a wide room decorated with blue and white curtains and pictures of a young man with a smile that could melt a woman's heart. Toned arm reached out to turn off the offending alarm that him rouse him from his deep slumber.

Mean sat up and stretched before a wide grin escaped his lips. Looking for his phone he was disappointed when he did not receive any message from his boyfriend. He tried to call him but Plan's cannot be reached. He tried again but it’s still the same result.

"Weird. Why is his phone turned off?" He asked no one in particular. He frowned as he opted to send him a message instead thinking once Plan reads it he will reply. With that thought in mind, Mean proceeds to do his morning routine. He will after all fetch Plan from his house.

After an hour and a half of getting ready, Mean checked his phone and was disappointed to receive nothing from his lover. He tried to call him again as he make way to their dining area.

"The number you dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later..."

Frowning as he took a seat and tried to call Plan again. His Father noticed his frown and wondered what is wrong. "Mean, who are you trying to call?" His Father asked.

Mean did not even take away his attention from his phone. "I'm trying to call Plan. He is not answering me though. It seems his phone is off." He said.

His Father frowned. "Really? Are you two okay?"

Mean nodded. "We were doing okay. I don't know what is going on."

His Father smiled. This is the first time he ever see his son this expressive with his feelings. They are a close family but emotions are still hard to convey between them and to see his son showing his feelings willingly, he already approves of Plan, knowing how he makes his son happy. "Well, maybe his phone is out of battery. Let him be. You will see him later anyway."

Mean tried to ease his mind but he can't help but feel something is definitely wrong. He just knows it. Among that conversation, there is a certain someone who remained silent with their thoughts. Mean's mom.

Is this what Plan means? Is really going to distance himself now from my son? Will my son finally have his normal life back? Will he finally be able to love normally?

The family continued to eat and somehow enjoy their meal. After that, Mean wasted nothing more and dashed out of the house driving to Plan's house. He kept on checking his phone but there's still no message from his lover. He tried to call him again but no one is answering his calls. He's gradually getting worried but he tried to calm himself that Plan just forgot to charge his phone.

He tried to calm himself when he finally noticed that he is nearing the Rathavit residence. Upon arriving, he knocked and smiled when he was welcomed by Plan's older sister Prim.

"P'Prim, good morning! I'm here to get P'Plan." Mean greeted.

Prim frowned. "What? Didn't Plan tell you?" She asked and realization dawned to her when she noticed the confused look of Mean's face. "You didn't know." She remarked and smiled mockingly as she shook her head. "The idiot did not even tell you about moving out of the house and inconvenienced you to come here to fetch him." She said.

Mean is confused. He doesn’t understand what Prim is talking about. "I'm sorry P'Prim but you mentioned something about moving out? Who moved out? And where is P'Plan?" He asked again.

Prim was about to answer when Ley came out. "P'Prim, who was it? Mom said breakfast is ready- Oh! P'Mean, what are you doing here?" Ley asked.

Prim sighed. "Pan did not tell Mean that he is moving out. Mean actually came here to fetch that stupid brother of ours."

Ley frowned. "What? I thought he said he will tell him?" She said.

Mean shook his head as he tried to get the attention of the both of them. I'm sorry P'Prim, Ley but Plan moved out? Why?"

Prim shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. All he told us was that he wanted to learn how to be independent." She said. "Anyway, have you tried to contact him?"

Mean nodded. "I tried but he's not answering his phone. Do you think something happened to him?"

Ley shook her head. "I don't think so. He just finished talking with Mom to tell her he is now settled in at his new place. He did not tell us where though." She informed. "Anyway, aren't you going to see him at work?"

Mean smiled weakly and decided to head to work. Prim and Ley can only watch Mean leave as they wonder what on earth is their brother thinking.

-----------------------

He's been looking everywhere. He tried the storage room, the lockers, the pantry, the rooftop and even the bathroom to see if Plan is anywhere only to feel his chest tighten every time he is not able to see Plan there. He even tried asking around their department but they all answered negative.

He kept on mulling over where his lover went when he received a call from the HR department.

"Hello?"

"...Mr. Piravich? We just want to inform you that we already processed Mr. Rathavit's resignation. He just needs to finish doing the clearance and then we will process his back payment. We are not able to reach him and the number on his immediate contact is you." The HR personnel said.

Mean frowned. "I apologize but can you repeat that again? You said, Mr. Rathavit submitted his resignation?"

"...Yes, he submitted his resignation last night but since it's so late we just finished the processing today. If you would kindly let Mr. Rathavit know that he could come anytime for his exit interview."

After the call, Mean remained silent and stared in nothing. He can't believe of what he just heard and learned today. First, Plan moved out and then resigned. He did not even let him know what he is planning to think that Mean is his lover. With determination in mind, Mean stood up from his chair and left the office. He will look for Plan even if that's the last thing he'll do.

-----------------

He tried asking their friends if they found Plan but they all said they did not.

"The last time I saw him was the day we all went out. Well, I guess Title and the others did not see him since it’s only just me, Plan and Gun that hanged out that day. After that we did not see him anymore." Earth said. "Why? Is Plan missing?"

Mean sighed. "He is. I can't find him anywhere and I don't where to look. He moved out of their house and his parents don't know where he is. He just called them to let them know he is nicely settled where ever he is. I tried calling him but it seems he changed his number. I don't know what to do next."

Title blinked in confusion. "Do you have any idea why he will just leave like that? Did you two argue or something?" He asked.

Mean shook his head. "We did not. I even wished him a good night when I got home that night but I did not receive a reply. I just thought he was already sleeping."

His friends looked apologetic. "We apologize, Mean but we don't know where Plan would go." Gun said.

"But don't worry we will help look for him." Mark assured him.

Later that night he just left without having any clue where his beloved has been.

------------------

He spent the whole month searching for Plan. He's been so focused that he even forgot to take care of himself. He barely ate and he rarely sleeps, He spent all his time searching for Plan. He's been ignoring his own health that his parents were starting to get worried.

"Mean, son, you need to take a rest. You've been up early and sleep in late these past few days. You need to take it easy." Mean's father said as he noticed how exhausted Mean look.

Mean turned to his father with a sad look that took permanent residence in his face. "I can't dad. I can't rest properly until I find Plan. Until I know the reason why he left, I want to know if I did something wrong." He said.

"I know you're desperate to find Plan. I worry about him too, but Mean, you'll drive yourself to exhaustion if you continue this. You need to take a break sometimes." He father insisted.

Mean shook his head. "I won't I'll find him. I'll ask him why and I'll persuade him to come back." He said.

"I paid him."

Mean was about to leave the house but stopped when he heard his mother's voice. He slowly turned to her and frowned. "Can you repeat that again, mom?"

Mean's mom inhaled and fidgeted on the spot. "The night before he went missing, I met up with Plan. I-I asked him to break up with you. I paid him to break up with you and he agreed. He-he needed the money and said that if I pay him he'll live." His mother said, avoiding eye contact. "He even said that he just loved you because of money. He-he doesn't love you at all."

Mean and his father turned to her. "What do you mean, mom? You talked to Plan and asked him to break up with me? Why did you do that?! Are you crazy?!" Mean yelled.

Mean's mom started tearing up. "I just want you to have a normal life! This thing you have with that boy? It's not normal. Mean, you're a man you need to have a woman with you. Another man won't give you a family. You'll be looked down by others! I don't want you to face the embarrassment of being with a guy! Besides, aren't you relieved that I- that I proved that, that boy only loved you for your money?"

Mean glared at his mom with tears falling freely down his face. "But how can you do that? You said that this thing I have with Plan is not normal, then who told you that I want to be normal?! Whoever I love doesn't matter. I just want to know that my parents will support me whoever I choose. I expected you to out of everyone else to accept me because I'm your son. But I can't believe that out everyone you will be the one who will turn their back on me." Mean said. "You said you don't want to hurt me? Guess what mom, you did the opposite. I'm just hurting, I feel like dying." Then he left to his room, slamming the door so loud it echoed around the house.

Mean's mom continued to cry. He can't forget the hurt and anger in his son's eyes. He just wanted what is best for him but it seems it backfired.

"I understand what you wanted to do and I know that you're doing this because you want to protect him. I also want to do that. I want to protect Mean." Mean's father said, a disappointed look crossed his face. "But you know what made me accept his love with Plan? I saw how happy he is and how Plan really love him. It's something you failed to notice." Then he shook his head. "To tell you the truth, I don't believe that Plan accepted any money from you. I don't see it happening. Let's just hope Mean will get past this hurdle in his life and actually do forget Plan. If not Mean will never forgive you, unless Plan comes back." And he too left to his study room.

-----------------

Inside his room, Mean can't help but resent his mother. How could she? How could she decide what is best for Mean? Can't she see how happy he is with Plan? Why does she have to do that to him and Plan?

He turned to the picture on his bedside table and swore. "I will find you Plan. I don't care if you only love me because of my money. I will find you and if having all my money will make you stay then I will give it all to you." He said eyes full of determination.

-----------------

On the other side, Plan stared outside the window, phone in hand. His eyes were empty and unfocused. In his phone a text could be read.

He's looking for you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 331 45
𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐒𝐭𝐑; a girl with a broken soul who wants to die. How long can she pretend to forget the worst night of her life?. How long ca...
123K 6K 39
That person was his whole life. Without him its nothing. But it was too late till he realized that.... Now that person was gone. Heart break, broken...
70.6K 3.6K 28
Mean Phiravich flirted with every living thing he met. He was all that. Everyone always fell for his charm. Everyone meant both girls and guys enchan...
22.9K 921 11
Mean and Plan, two people who hate each other. But who knows what actually happened. In one night Mean Phiravich saw Plan that was so riveting, and m...