π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§π­π«πšπœπ­ ||𝐙...

By Redclash

When British model Talia Simpson, sister to renowned singer Bradley Simpson, is tasked with dating American r... More

1️⃣
2️⃣
3️⃣
4️⃣
5️⃣
6️⃣
7️⃣
8️⃣
9️⃣
1️⃣0️⃣
1️⃣1️⃣
1️⃣2️⃣
1️⃣3️⃣
1️⃣4️⃣
1️⃣5️⃣
1️⃣6️⃣
1️⃣8️⃣
1️⃣9️⃣
2️⃣0️⃣
2️⃣1️⃣
2️⃣2️⃣
2️⃣3️⃣
2️⃣4️⃣
2️⃣5️⃣
2️⃣6️⃣
2️⃣7️⃣
2️⃣8️⃣
2️⃣9️⃣
3️⃣0️⃣
3️⃣1️⃣
3️⃣2️⃣

1️⃣7️⃣

3.5K 57 11
By Redclash

Liked by imzachherron, liv_millers and 345,246 others

View all 145,382 comments

𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁: OMG!! You're gorgeous 😍🔥

𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁_𝟷: She's in London?! Did she join Zach and the boys on tour? 😳
   ↪️ 𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁_𝟸 : @𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁_𝟷 She's been there from the start of the tour...

𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁: Zach can do so much better than her

𝚒𝚖𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚗: 🥺❤️
      ↪️ 𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁_𝟹: @𝚒𝚖𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚗 Zach commented! #Zalia
        ↪️ 𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁_𝟺: @𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚁_𝟹 Right!! I stan their relationship🥺🥺
        ↪️ 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊_𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗: @𝚒𝚖𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚗 ❤️

𝚕𝚒𝚟_𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜: GORGEOUS TALS😍!! @𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊_𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚜𝚘𝚗 MARRY ME!

↪️ 𝚒𝚖𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚗: @𝚕𝚒𝚟_𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 MINE😍😍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ②①ⓢⓣ ②⓪①⑨

-Talia's POV-

My eyes fluttered open but I immediately screamed at the silhouette in front of me. "I see you're finally awake" Luke's rough voice was heard.

"W-What am I doing h-here" I stammered out, my eyes darting a around the room, the stench of dust almost as if the room hadn't been used in years.

"You're where you're supposed to be" he said straddling me, his finger sliding down the side of my face. I let out a shaky breath as his grimy finger touched my skin.

I stared into the eyes that had a speck of wickedness in them and I shuddered at his stare. "I'd like anywhere but here" I confidently said but that all vanished as his hand gripped my throat, limiting my supply of oxygen. "Le-et m-me g-go" I choked out l, gaging.

"Why would I?" He menacingly whispered into my ear, my eyes flickered open and close as his grip around my neck tightened. "Why would I let you go when you're the only one I want, mhmm" he whispered.

A minute later, I fell onto my knees, a coughing fit. "You're sick" I choked out, glaring up at him as he stood up, his back facing towards me. 

"I'd use the word possessive than the word sick" Luke said, turning around, something glistened in his hand and I started to shake as he advanced towards me.

"Don't t-touch me with that" I stammered out as I gazed at the sharp object. I scrambled onto the bed and he pounced onto me, him holding me against the bed with one arm, straddling me as the knife hovered over my skin.

"Mhm, Zach can't save you now" like said twisting the knife in the air, an inch away from my skin.

"If you l-loved me, y-you won't h-hurt m-me" I choked out as the knife came closer. I gazed up into his eyes and the malicious look never left his face, the smirk that was on his lips never faltered.

"Oh baby, I don't love you" he whispered, the knife's pointy edge pricked my skin and my body shook. "I love your body" he said, plunging the knife into my arm and an ear-piercing scream slipped passed my lips.

I jolted awake, my breathing irregular, my chest heaved up and down. I attempted to slide the curtain open and succeeded, instead of landing on my feet I collapsed onto the ground with a thud. "What?" Someone muttered and I heard a gasp.

My hand flew upto my chest, feeling as my heart raced quickened. I felt someone's strong arms pull me into their chest, their chest vibrating, almost as if they were talking. Faint whispers could be heard around.

I suddenly felt myself being lifted off of the ground and then being laid on a soft surface, someone's hand gripped mine as I shook, my eyes rolling back, my body jerking slightly. Eventually, I found myself slipping into unconsciousness as my world turned black.
~
I jerked awake and found myself on someone's chest, their arms wrapped around me protectively but since their head was laid on top of mine, they jerked awake. "Talia?" Their raspy voice said and I snapped my head around to see Zach's, concern and worry written all over his face.

"What happened? Why are we on the couch?" I questioned, alarmed as to why we woke up on the couch.

"Baby, you had an attack" he whispered and my vision blurred as the tears being form. I buried my head into the crook of his neck as his arms wrapped themselves around my body.

"Did anyone see?" I asked quietly so it was only heard by him. I heard him sigh sadly. I pulled my head back and gazed into his dark-brown eyes that was full of sympathy. "No..." I trailed off, tears began to roll down my face. "No!" I yelled, pulling my hair.

"Talia, calm down" he faintly said, his fingers running through my hair, untangling it out of the knots.

"What's the screaming about?" Daniel asked,a tired look on his face as he strolled out of the bunk area.

"Nothing!" I snapped and leaned against Zach, gazing out of the window as we made our way to Birmingham. I sighed contently as I felt Zach's hand run up and down my back, relaxing my tensed muscles. I could faintly hear Zach and Daniel talking.

I turned around to see them working, Daniel with his laptop open, an AirPod in one ear. "So like this?" He asked Zach. I watched Zach bopped his head with the other AirPod in his ear.

"Yeah that beats amazing" Zach said. I bit my bottom lip as I looked at Daniel, the guilt was eating me up.

"Hey Dani" I quietly say and his attention shifts to me, along with Zach's, his eyebrow raised. "I'm sorry for snapping earlier" I whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

"It's okay Tals" he said with a small smile. "Zach, explained it while you were zoned out" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I wasn't out for long was I?" I questioned.

"Twenty minutes" Daniel replied, his gaze glued to his laptop screen.

I was about to respond but a shrill cry was heard and I covered my ears, "JACK!" Gabbie yelled.

"I got her" Jack yelled back and walked out to where Zach, Daniel and I were seated. My heart fluttered and my face softened as my eyes landed on the crying infant in Jack's arms. A frustrated look on his face as he tried to calm down his fussy daughter.

"Want me to try?" I ask him from my spot on the couch. Jack snapped his head in my direction.

"Are you sure? She's a handful" he said and I nodded my head. I got out of Zach's hold and gently took the baby into my arms. Her small, chubby arms wrapped around my neck, her head buried into the crook of my neck. I bounced her gently, rocking back and forth on my heel, humming a small tune, for five minutes until all you could hear were quiet sniffles.

"H-how did you do that?" A voice stammered out. I lifted my head and saw a stunned Gabbie standing there with her mouth gaped open as she stared at me.

"I used to babysit my next door neighbors kids" I said handing over a calm Lav over to her.

"You'll be a great mum one day" Gabbie said as I sat back down beside Zach, who wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah, to my kids" Zach whispered into my ear and I blushed, covering my face.

"Stop it" I mumbled as I laid my head on his shoulder. His chest vibrated as chuckles were heard around the room. "You guys are awful".

"Aw, thank you" Olivia said and I lifted my head to see Liv walk out of the bunk are with Tate and Chris trailing close behind her.

I scowled at her, "That wasn't a compliment" I tell her as she plopped herself beside Daniel.

"Oh I know" she said and I narrowed my eyes at her as she smirks. I groaned, throwing my head back.

"I'm going to get ready for the day. What time is it?" I ask, glancing down at Zach.

"It's 9:45AM" he said and I nodded my head, strolling towards the bunk area. "Another day, another city" I mumbled to myself as I rummaged through my luggage to find a cute outfit.
~
"I can't believe you did that" Tate said, the four of us chuckling as we walked out of the small cafe.

"What? She was getting on my nerves and I bet if someone was hitting on your man you'd do something about it" Liv said with a raised eyebrow as Tate nodded her head.

"True" she said and our laughter died down as we strolled around Birmingham while the boys did soundcheck. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I jumped, "Everything alright Tals?" Tate asked as she leaned over to glance at me.

I nodded my head and pulled my phone out of my small bag that hung on my shoulder. With a sigh I gazed down at the the screen for my eyes to only widen at the message displayed.

——————————————
Unknown Number: All I'm missing is you grinding on me 😉😉
——————————————

I shuddered at the latest message. "Girls..." I trailed off and their conversations amongst one another came to a halt.

"What's wrong Tal? Why does it look like you've seen a ghost?" Olivia asked as she stopped walking and came over to where I stood. My hands shook, my phone almost slipped out of my grasp but Olivia grabbed it.

Her eyes widened at the message, "What is it Liv?" Christina asked.

"That motherfucker sent a message" she said but that earned a glare from Gabbie.

"Language" she hissed covering poor Lav's ears.

"Sorry Mum" Liv sarcastically said. She gazed back down at my phone and nodded her head, "I'm blocking the number" she said tapping on my phone for a few seconds before handing it to me.

"Should I tell Zach about this now?" I ask them and they glance at one another.

"I mean if the number is blocked.... Then you're safe, Zach doesn't have to know yet" Liv said and I gave her a hesitant look.

"Are you sure?" I ask once again.

She nodded her head firmly, "I'm a hundred percent sure but if something does happen, you have us by your side" she said with a small smile.

"I'm grateful to have friends like you four" I said and Olivia squealed, throwing her arms into my shoulder, throwing her hair back.

"Thank you, I know I'm amazing" she said and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You do know she said FOUR not only you" Gabbie said and Liv stared at her as Liv removed the arm off of my shoulder.

"Well then..." she said turning around, walking away from us, "Are you bitches coming or what!" She exclaimed and Chris and I rolled our eyes playfully at her behavior.

"I swear, the longer Lav is around her. Her first word would be a bad word" she said and we chuckled. "What?! I'm not joking".

-Zach's Pov-

"Where are the girls?" I ask for the hundredth time, glancing at the time on my phone.

Groans were heard around the room, "They'll be here soon. Can you'd top being so paranoid" Jonah grumbled out, scrolling through his phone.

I sat beside Jack on the couch in the green room, my leg bounced up and down as I anxiously waited for the girls to arrive. A hand paying placed on my leg made me avert my gaze to see Jack glaring at me. "You need to calm your ass down. Talia and the girls will be here an—" he started but was cut off by the door swinging open and the girls laughs echoing around the room.

I jolted out of my spot on the couch and walked over to the girls, "Thank god your here!" Daniel exclaimed and all eyes were on him.

"What do you mean?" Liv asked walking over to where Daniel was seated and sat on the arm rest as his arms snaked around her waist.

"Zachary over here was starting to aggravate with me with his, 'Where are the girls', 'they said five minutes but it's been longer than that', 'How much longer'" Daniel imitated my voice and I scowled.

"I do not sound like that" I growled glaring at the faux blonde who rolled this eyes.

"That's what you think" he said pulling Liv closer and planted a kiss on her lips and I turned to meet Talia's gaze.

Amusement dancing in her orbs, "What?" I ask her.

"You're cute when you're worried" she said, a small smirk playing on her lips and I closed my eyes.

"I was just worried" I mumbled. The feeling of being her arms around my neck was felt and I opened my eyes to see her a few inches away from me.

"I didn't say I didn't like it" she whispered and I smiled. "Just don't bug the boys" she said giggling and I nodded.

"Deal" I said, leaning down and connecting our lips into a small kiss but I deepened it. Forgetting that the others were in the room, pulling away abruptly as something came flying our way.

"GET A ROOM!" Jack yelled and I glared at him. "What? There's also an infant here" he said pointing to where Lav laid on a baby mat, surrounded by her toys and I sighed.

"BOYS! STAGE!" Someone yelled and the boys and I nodded. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and handed it to Talia.

"Keep this and please don't kill the battery" I plead and she smirks.

"No promises" she said reaching to the grab the device out of my hands but I pulled it back.

"Talia" I sternly tell her, my eyebrows furrowed and she sighed nodding her head.

"I promise I won't use it" she said taking it out of my grasp and slipped it into her bag. "There, happy?" She says and I nod my head. leaning down and pecked her cheek, her whining in response.

"What?" I ask her puzzled by her actions.

"You missed" she said leaning up and pecking my lips. I chuckled as she pulled away, "Now, good luck" she said and I grinned.

I ran out of the room pumped with adrenaline. "Zach!" Jack yelled as I ran passed the stage, I face palmed and ran back.

"I'm here!" I exclaim, panting out of breath.

"Why did you run passed the stage?" Daniel questioned, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Not why," Jonah started, "the question is how did he run pass the stage" he said and the boys smirked and I scoffed.

"Stop bullying me" I mumbled and held my hand out. "Ready?" I say and they all nod.

"1,2,3, WHY DON'T WE! It's only the beginning!" We chant in unison. The intro for 'Trust Fund Baby' was heard and the five of us ran out, the screams of fans was heard.

'This is only the beginning' I thought as I stared at the crowded arena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6.1K 89
Where paths cross and 2 lives are thrown into a huge mess called love. A story where trust is your enemy, promises will kill you and only REAL LOVE w...
3.2K 34 10
"When it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun" She likes to be dominated. She likes excitement. She likes him. He likes to be in charge. He likes...
150K 2K 44
in which zach herron meets the love of his life who just happens to be his bands photographer 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 : πŸŽπŸ‘/πŸπŸ’/πŸπŸ— 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : πŸŽπŸ’/οΏ½...
320K 7.6K 41
"--I want you to share that air with m-- AH!" A sudden car honk cuts off my encore, along with my poor excuse of what I like to call, dancing. I he...