The Cursed Alpha | 𝐽.𝐽𝐾

Oleh zepochz

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰... Lebih Banyak

ようこそ
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 2: Golden Orbs
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 4: Awed
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 7: A mate's sign
Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes
❀ A/N ❀
Chapter 9: Werewolves
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration
Chapter 25: The Offer
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch

4.2K 194 82
Oleh zepochz

( Merry Christmas you guys for those who are celebrating!! May peace and joy accompany you throughout the year❤️❤️ )

||

"You're like a drug to me.
I met you once, and fell right into your world instantly, blindly addicted."

___

Y/N's POV...|

Rays of the golden round element penetrates thoroughly through the tied curtains in my room. Yellow hues filling the inside of the space, feeling heat as it surrounded my body peacefully. The bleak golden colors pass through my half-opened lids as I let out an inexplicable yawn.

Stretching out my forearms, weary legs, even the crook of my neck. Hearing the satisfying sound of cracking bones echoed through my ears, I felt a sudden burden towards the daylight that had appeared right before my eyes.

Groaning, I pull the covers back up. Engulfing myself in the warmness under the blanket. As I shut my lids perfectly tight, willingly try to escape myself towards daydream until a certain sound knock me out of my senses.

"Y/N honey, wake up. You have classes to attend."

Looking up, directly meeting the warm chocolate gaze. "I have evening class mom, let me sleep for a while yeah." Shutting my eyelids back, I was expecting the woman figure to walk away.

Unfortunately, my ears didn't catch any single sound indicating my high expectations. Instead, my body went full alarmed as I felt the covers had been lifted up from me.

"At least eat breakfast. I've prepared it for you."  Sitting up, I glance towards the old ticking clock standing tall on top of the nightstand beside my alluring bed. My mom reaches for my messy hair, ruffling it, making much more mess than it already has.

Then, stepping outside the room, she closed the door tightly. Jumping out of my bed, I untied the curtains, opening it up widely, a satisfied grin came up on my face seeing the beautiful view first in the morning.

Tidying the bed, cleaning the nightstands, opening the windows, and washing my face, did my skincare was just about it. The normal morning routine for a college student. I walk out of the bathroom, the morning breeze came in touch with my soaked face, making me feel shivered at how chill it is.

"Y/N!! Breakfast honey!"

My mom's voice rang as I threw the towel on the marble slab, right next to the sink and rushed down towards the kitchen.

Feeling the warm air hit my figure, smelling the baked pastry, I smiled. Already guessing what the two of the most important people in my life was making.

Popping up my head in the kitchen, I ask. "Cupcakes?" The first one to take a glance at me was my mom, a small smile crept up on her beautiful face.

Then, grandmother turns around as she skillfully whisk the cream substance, I supposed it was the filling for the cupcakes or perhaps the delicious frosting as a cherry on top.

"Aw pumpkin, it's actually a pancake, Cupcakes in the morning can give you some poo-poo don't you think?" She laughed, turning around in a swift, leaving you dumbfounded.

'poo poo?'

"You mean like taking a—" I say loudly, still gazing at my grandmother's back when my mom's soft chuckle stops me from moving onto the upcoming words.

"Yes honey, basically your grandmother here thinks that if you eat too many sweets in the morning, it can give you a stomachache which leaves you handling 'that' problem." emphasizing the word that, I grinned cheekily.

"Why are we even having this conversation?" I say, feeling amused at the odd topic in the early morning.

Not long after, my grandmother turns the heat on. No oil, no butter and just directly put the batter onto the pan. Hearing the sizzling sound, I observe it quietly.

"Oh crap— mom, you don't have Lemon Balm on the shelf?"

Listening to the sudden tone of my mother's, My head perk up, seeing the complex scene took place in front of me.

"What? I could have sworn I kept it in the same drawer sweet." Grandmother said, hurriedly checking every cabinet, making a small creak sound every time.

Taking small strides towards them, I observe closely as I ask "What is it?" My mom caught a short glance at me before sighing loudly, hands swiftly move between the dark brown locks of her as she answered. "We don't have the main ingredient for today's lunch apparently."

"Lemon Balm?"

My mother nodded, again checking every cabinet in the kitchen. To be honest, It was such a futile action, really.

So I break the silence "why don't we buy some more?".

My mother took a glimpse of my confused state before saying "The town market isn't selling herbals anymore. Many shops thought it was too expensive to take it as their selling point."

"Oh! Wait- Actually, Bernard usually sells mysterious things there. Plants, herbals, and others. Maybe I should check, to see if he still sells it." Seeing my grandmother taking a coat off the hanger, next to the wooden door made me jump out my senses.

"I'll come with you! Why would I let my grandmother walks alone anyway." I said, loud enough for my grandmother to pick up the sentence as she smiled ever so brightly and hurriedly step outside.

"We'll be back mom!"

I exclaimed, taking a black coat of the hanger, immediately hit by the cold morning breeze. Following my grandmother's steps as I went further from the house.

___

"Liliana!"

I perked my head to the side, noticing an old man's voice calling for the name of the woman next to me as we stride down the town's market, passing by shops.

The man stood tall, grey mustache plastered on the bright face of his, a bit of tattoos on the right side of his arm, and an apron attached to his figure.

"Bernard!"

My grandmother exclaimed, walking faster towards the figure. As she went closer, the man was quick on having my grandmother's within his embrace. I watched them, intrigued as I did so.

They hugged for seconds longer than I thought it would have been, soon parting from each other's embrace, I took a bold move, walking a bit closer to their presence.

"How long have I not seen you walking around in this town publicly aye?" the man's accent was audible under the thick voice he possesses. I watch in amazed, seeing the bright youthful aura surrounding both of them.

"Oh, Bernard, you made me sound like I'm very old." I chuckled hearing them having their own conversation. They look as if they were close companies in their young age.

"Oh! Meet my beautiful granddaughter, Y/N. Y/N meet my old best friend, Bernard. He owns the finest ingredients in this town." Adverting my gaze, I did a handshake with the man I was introduced to.

"Well hello young lady, I've notice you got those beautiful eyes from your grandmother." I smiled, already feeling the vibrant aura this man has.

"If I may ask, who's the mother?".

Hearing the question, I felt confused. My mother was an only daughter, a single child. Perhaps this man has misunderstood. Before I could have explained the truth, my grandmother beats me to it.

"Bernard."

Her voice tensed as it came out of her soft lips. The old man turns to my grandmother, his smile falling off. The bright glints in his eyes were gone as he abruptly lets out an awkward chuckle. "Of course, I'm sorry. Anyway, come to the shop. Let me help you."

Knitting my eyebrows, I was confused at the unexpected turns of the atmosphere. Tension was build up in just a second after he lets out that simple question.

Did he say something wrong?

I left standing there outside, watching quietly my grandmother's back with Bernard on her side as they walk into the shop.

' what's going on? Why would grandma turns so cold....?'

"Hey hey hey!!! Young lady! Watch out!!"

My gaze flickered as I heard a loud voice. Calling upon someone, but just so happen my body moves in an instinct. Turning around towards the man who had just called whoever it was.

Unexpectedly, he stood across from the shop and was looking directly at me, with a concern look plastered across his face.

I grew alarmed to my surroundings and before I knew it, a big impact had come towards my way. A strong figure came running to me, colliding our bodies together, hastily. I could still feel his fast pace as he put his full weight on me.

Due to such a sudden collision, my body wasn't ready to hold such weight and before I even knew it, I felt my senses betraying me as I fell down on to the ground.

Unfortunately, perhaps the boy who had just collied towards me wasn't able to hold his pace as well, as he too, fell on the ground.

On top of me.

I'm-

Yet, he seems to have a very fast instinct as he puts both of his hands down, next to my face so that he won't put his full weight on me. Holding his weight with the hands beside my face, my eyes search for the person.

And I captured it.

That same golden tint as before was swimming inside those beautiful orbs. I hitched my breath when I knew who it was, it all became so clear to me.

It was him.

As soon as the thought came across my mind, the same odd magnetic pull was there. However, it feels much heavier.

It feels as if the strong lure was absolutely dragging me towards him. Each second had passed, and I found myself lost into his orbs as he was too, still catching onto his breath, eyes locked with mine.

"You.." He whispered lowly, it was almost inaudible for my ears to catch but gladly i managed. His eyes sparkled as it widened slowly.

A second passed and I was caught in a trance to observe more of this attractive yet mysterious man. His odd golden pool eyes, the small scar on his left cheek bone, his plump velvety lips and the mole under it. Gulping down, I felt the tension was heaving as I caught him observing as well.

Then coughing his throat, standing up, his eyes left mine, searching the surroundings nervously as he puts his hand out, indicating for me to take it as a help. I grab it and stand up, in front of him.

I would sound crazy if I had said this, but I felt something.

I felt a bizarre electrifying sense as I touch his hand. Meeting his gaze, his face was confused but quickly, I release our hands and yet again, my heart was beating unusually fast.

"I uh, I.. I'm sorry for the trouble, miss ?" His eyes meeting mine, as I brush off the dust from my coat.

"Y/N. Oh, It's alright, I guess I was just too entranced, wait!  no I meant, um wasn't careful." He lets out a wide smile, putting his hand out. I took his hand, shaking it ever so lightly.

There was it again, that bizarre sense. Was it a spark? Should I call it a spark?

"I'm Jungkook. I hope I'll be seeing you around"

His golden tint pierce through mine as I observe more of the boy in front of me. My interest wasn't a plain small thing no more, the curiosity I have for this boy grew even bigger.

"Of course- wait no, I meant I hope so too."

Supposedly, he could tell the nervous state I was in, as he lets out a small low chuckle. Hearing it by my own ears managed to build a very odd butterflies tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Excuse me,"

He then walks passed me. I stare at the now-empty hand, the cold morning breeze swaying between my fingers, nevertheless, that bizarre spark was still lingering there. My lips parted as I let out a cold air through my lips.

"Oh! Right, grandma!" coming back to my senses, hurriedly I walk towards the steps and into the shop.

Leaving both of our footprints alone in the cold hard pavements.

__

Y/N did walk into the shop, leaving the moment both of them had, untouched on the concrete pavements. But what she didn't know is that the boy, Felt that odd spark too.

Even so, it was very much greater amount than she felt.

For as he walks further from the girl, the wolf inside of him aches, howling, expecting the girl's presence was still there. He glances at his hand as he whispers to himself

'what.. in the world, was that? '

__

Hey, Lovebirds!!

Firstly, Merry Christmas you guys! Hope you'll have a wonderful year<3

Second, yess i used the first person pov here heheheh sorry if it was a bit sudden, but i did it because it's easier to describe what Y/N feels through this pov!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a good day!!

^ me knowing shits about to go down after this encounter

xoxo, z

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

177K 6K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
195K 11.8K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
629K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
343K 18.4K 55
Book Cover by : infinate_Army♡ Kim Taehyung, a true blood alpha, cold and stoic, but has a pure heart is the fated mate of Jeon Jungkook, a pure bloo...