Serenity's Quirk

Door UsagiSerenityMoon

Serenity was transported to the world of My Hero Academia! How will she fit in here? How will she survive? Fi... Meer

Arrival.
Moonfish?
All Might
Midoriya
Meeting Principal Nezu
Galaxy Cauldron
Entrance Exams
Quirk Assessment Test
Hero Training
Infiltration
USJ
Hospital
Nightmares
Sports festival
Calvary Battle
Tensei
Code Name
Grand Toshinori
End of First Semester
Pool
Camp
Test Of Courage
Happy Halloween 2019!
Rescue
Veterans Day Special
Dorm mates
Happy Thanksgiving 2019!
Dorm Contest
Battle Moves
Merry Christmas
Provisional Hero License:Orientation
Provisional Hero License:Exam
Provisional Hero License; Rescue
Provisional Hero License;Serenity vs. Gang Orca
Provisional License Exam Results
Ground Beta; Izuku Vs. Bakugo
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Big Three
Togata Vs. Serenity
Reporters
Sir Nighteye
Serenity Vs. Nighteye
Chisaki
Fate
Meeting
Problem Child
Happy Easter!
Transformation Items
Hassaikai Headquarters
Temp. Yakuza
Serenity Vs. Overhaul
Cosmos
Rescue Complete
Birthday Special
Secrets Revealed
Aftermath
Silver Millennium
Lady Saturn
Merry Christmas 2020!
Fall Of The Senshi
End Of The Silver Millennium
Happy Valentines Day!
School Festival Preparations
Eri's tour
Gentle Criminal
School Festival Dance
Hero Billboard Chart
Endeavor's Battle
Rescue Training
Discontinued

Upgrades

877 36 1
Door UsagiSerenityMoon

Four days later
Finally, Aizawa and All Might were in the same place.

We started to train again, and I started to try to put together my ultimate move. Afterwards, I approached Aizawa and All Might with the costume change form. I handed it to All Might, and he looked at me with a surprised face. "This is a lot of changes." He said, and I nodded. "Why do you need a temperature resistant costume?" He asked. I looked pointedly at the other kids who were trying to eavesdrop on our conversation. He sweat dropped. Aizawa suggested I go talk to Nezu about it, and I nodded groaning internally.

Nezu's office
I handed Nezu the costume registration, and after scanning it he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Why do you need all of these things?" He asked. "Well, I wanted the temperature resistant costume, mainly because.. well.." I slowly extracted the Mars Bow and Arrow. (Sailormarsbow.jpg)

"The bow is literally on fire, and is probably one of the hottest things on the earth, the only reason I can touch it and not get burned is because I was there when it was made, and it recognizes my energy signature." I added. He looked at it in wonder. "How is it not boiling the room?" He asked. "I lowered its temperature specifically so it wouldn't mess with the environment." I told him. "It keeps accidentally touching my costume, and burning away parts of it." "Its getting annoying to have it fixed each time." Nezu nodded. "Why would you need electric resistant clothing also?" He asked. "Remember when I blocked the bolt of lightning you sent at me, with.." I pulled out Jupiter's Tiara. (Jupiterstiara.jpg)

"This lets me manipulate electricity better when I have it on, but when the electricity hit the tiara, it ran through the hero suit, and burned some holes into it." I said. "Ah.." Said Nezu. "Next on the list.." "Wing armor." I said, interrupting him. "In the sports festival, Bakugo blasted my wings, so that I couldn't use them during the obstacle course race." "I would like to prevent villains from doing that." Nezu nodded. "I see, if villains aimed for your wings, and made it so you couldn't fly, you would be at a disadvantage." "I have researched it, and I think I want it made out of Micro lattice."
(microlattice.jpg,MicroLattic 2.jpg)

Nezu hummed thoughtfully. "The new material that is lighter than feathers, but also is very hard to damage." "Yes, I'll see what I can do." I then showed him my next design. (Moon_Mask.jpg)

"A mask?" He asked. "Yes, I know that many people strive to figure out the identity of the heroes, and many villains aim for the face to do maximum damage." "I see your point, I'll have it commissioned for you."
"Now lastly.. I want some of these." I showed him a sketch of my design. (Tiny_Moon_Dust.jpg)

"What are you going to use it for?" Nezu asked. "I'll fill it up with my healing dust, and give one to all of my classmates incase they get badly injured." I told him. "Just in case they can't get to Recovery Girl or I in time." Nezu nodded, his face grave. "Extra precautions.. I see." "I'll have someone from the support courses make some for you." I thanked him, smiling  gratefully.

During training,when Bakugo used his AP shot,a piece of concreate broke off and was barreling right at All Might.I was about to do something,when Izuku did a flip and kicked it out of the way! Kaminari and Kirishima complemented him,and I looked at his new soles.Bakugo tched,and blew up his part of the arena again.I heard Kaminari and Izuku talking about their costume upgrades,and I walked over. "I've put in applications a few days ago,but they are still being made." I said.Out of the corner of my eye,I saw Vlad King and two of his students storm in. "Eraser,get your kids out of our way!" He yelled.I was confused.Don't we still have ten minutes left? The blonde-haired Neito Monoma then stalked in. "Hey did you hear?" He said. "The license exam only has a fifty percent passing rate!" "That means your intire class might fail!" He exclaimed tauntingly. This guy's annoying. He then started laughing micanically in the corner. "No,you won't be in the same location." Said Aizawa-Sensei. "There are two exam days,in June,and in September." Said Vlad King. "Each school has one class in each of three locations." He added. "Hm..how sad we won't be able to face eachother." Said Monoma,and continued laughing. Interesting.. "We're also taking the test earlier then most other students,so we'll be at a disadvantage." Said Izuku. "That's true.." Said Aizawa. "You'll be up against students who've trained longer than you,and powerful quirks."

Night time
I collapsed onto my couch in my room.There was only a week left until the Provisional Licensing Exam... But..tommorow even though it's Saturday I get to go pick up my gear! I thought excidedly.
I ate dinner,and went to sleep.

Saturday
I went to pick up my items,and a proud Hatsume Mei handed them to me.I scanned over them.My Microlattice wing armour was a very light,but durible material that would prevent my wings from getting targeted. My mask was made out of titanium like most of my costume,but lined with soft fabric on the inside to make it not press up against my skin and damage it. My costume hadn't been redesigned,only the material had been changed in which I was thankful for.It was made out of a lighter kind of Titanium,and temperature/electric resistant materials combined. (Moon_Armour.jpg)

Lastly,the bottle with emergancy healing dust's glass-like material another one had been made that was a less fragile one. I walked out holding them,and once I got away from prying eyes,put them in my sub-space pocket.Once I got back to the dorm,I took out the mask,and Mercury's visor. (Sailor_moon_crystal_act_16_sailor_mercury_and_her_visor-1024x576.jpg)

I had purposfully given them specific measurements,and when I pushed the Mercury Visor into the mask,it fit perfectly.It was a clear material that I could see perfectly out of.I then slipped it on my head. "Activate." I told it. Activation Sequence Finished. It said out loud.I hooked it up to the small microphone,and put it on once more. Please input the password. It said.I stared at it.I then wondered which identity it meant..."Sailor Mercury." I said. It vibrated. Incorrect,two tries left.Umm..."Princess Serenity?" I said. It vibrated again. Incorrect,one try left.I was panicking. Would you like a hint? "Yes." I said. I am the goddess of this:I have been around for millions of years, but I am never more than a month old. I immedietly knew who it was. "Selene,Goddess of the Moon." Correct,please confirm your identity. "Princess Serenity." Welcome,admin Princess Serenity daughter of the ruler of the Moon Dynasty,Empress Serenity. I tweaked with some of the mask's settings,one of them being to automatically scan someone if I say to.I also gave it a name;Mizuki (Water Moon) It was fitting since this mask had once belonged to Mercury.I tried it on Aizawa sensei when he wasn't looking.
Name:Aizawa Shota (There was a picture of him off to the side)
Quirk:Erasure (Ability to nullify other quirks)
Stats: Power: 3/5 Speed 4/5 Technique:6/5 Intelligence:4/5 Cooperation:3/5
Weaknessess:Erasure deactivates if he blinks,or line of sight is blocked. This quirk gives him dry eye. Mutant-type quirks are immune.
I nodded in appreciation after looking at his stats.The licensing exam was almost here.I trained hard every day,getting used to my new hero costume,and gadgets.

Training

Just then,an Ectoplasm clone rushed at me.A Sneak Attack! I pulled out my wings,extending them and launching myself into the air.I focused on bending time,to slowly freeze his movements.I started slow,first with Ectoplasms foot,slowing down time to make it heavier to pick up.I then slowed down his fingers,making it harder to clench them into fists.I then focused.I used my Lunarian magic,but made sure to hide the silver glow that comes with it.I felt the clones energy,and stopped it.The clone froze,clanking onto the ground with a loud thump.I looked at it with wide eyes.Stopping someones energy didn't have as many drawbacks or pain as stopping someones physical form did,I concluded.I saw the real Ectoplasm that was talking to Izuku look up,and then...he fell to the ground,freezing as the clone did! Were Ectoplasm,and the clones energy linked? I ran over there frantically,looking at the others as I went.I saw that all of the clones had stopped! I finally reached them,and All Might and Izuku were worrying over the still Ectoplasm,Aizawa was walking over too as I got there.I finally reached them,and resumed time for Ectoplasm as I touched his life-energy. (Life Essence.jpg)

He got up,and I apologised,panic-strickenly bowing.He shook himself.I glanced up and saw everyone staring at me. "Miss Serenity.." Ectoplasm said. "What did you do?" I looked down at my feet. "I used my...quirk,and stopped your life-energy." I replied hesitantly.Aizawa and Midnight had gotten here,and were standing beside All Might. I flinched, waiting to get yelled at. Ectoplasm looked up at me,suprise evident in his facial expression. "..That could be worth calling an ultimate move." Said Aizawa sensei.I looked at him, astonished.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

988 61 16
A story about how you got teleported into My Hero's Academia. You know what going to happen, you know the future. You try to live your life as peacef...
263K 12.8K 36
/ 𝑩𝑶𝑲𝑼 𝑵𝑶 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶 𝑨𝑪𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑨 𝒙 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 / A farmer's daughter is always a good thing. Learning how to raise animals, understanding...
539 14 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...