Underneath the mistletoe SKEP...

By ABrownPersonXx

This is a only one part story of them in christmas, meeting in person, with others, and coming to a scenario... More

n/a
Skeppy's idea
discussion
Before december 25th
The MEET up
Just a little 'warm up'
december 25// CHRISTMAS EVE
Us under the mistletoe
End? N/A
End
y'all [n/a]
why did i made this

[Everyone liked that]

7.1K 240 992
By ABrownPersonXx

This is a very long chap so enjoy~
_________________________________

The three of them are on their beds lying as Skeppy groans. "Dude, this is so boring. What else should we doOOo?"

"Quiet muffin, didn't we went somewhere just now?"

"Oh, yeah. Tehehe" Skeppy giggles as he smirked at bad. Bad just rolled his eyes while turning his head a little away from skeppy's direction to hide his flustered face. Its been an hour after they went on the spa, but Badboyhalo seemed to not care about what happened, well he's trying to forget about it.

"Since we dont have anything to do, and well since tonight's Christmas Eve, why not we go into an arcade or the things that Bad mentioned earlier." A6d suggests.

Bad gets up from his bed. "Great! Finally, why not we do that?" As he cheered.

"Okay. That sounds good" Skeppy declares.

__

The three of them are outside the arcade.
"Man. I didn't think I could get excited by Bad's suggestions!" Skeppy exclaimed cheerly as he stretched his arms. The three of them are wearing mittens, Skeppy wearing a thicc version of his jacket, A6d is wearing a sweater and a beany, and Badboyhalo was only wearing a sweater.

"Yeah, so can we hurry up inside now?" A6d impatiently asks.

They looked inside the place. It was full of people, kids, and families. And there's also mistletoes around the corner better to stay out of there. Skeppy then immediately rushed into somewhere. "Skeppy where you going" both of them asked confusedly.
"Dudes, I think I saw a rollercoaster nearby." He answers.

As the three of them followed him, they begin to see a carnival. "Oh, I didn't know there was a nearby carnival here."

Skeppy smiles ear to ear as he looked both of them. "You guys wanna come?"
"Of course we're coming, muffin" bad nudges Skeppy's arm. A6d nods.

As they walked in the carnival, as expected that there many people, kids family, blah blah blah around. "Guys! Look theirs an olaf plushy" bad exclaimed, pointing at a plush/toy store standby, wanting to get that toy.
Both skeppy and A6d snickered.
"Bad, how old are you? 4?" A6d sarcastically asks, "But, I love plushies." Bad persuades childishly.
Skeppy snorts "Remember when you used to sing Let it Go?" as he playfully reminded that embarrassing times. "That doesn't concludes anything to that, skeppy" bad pouts as he went to the plush standby and decides to spend a dollar on it so he can get his wanted plush.
The obstacle that he is going to go through is to just throw a ring around ten coke bottles. 'Easy' as bad thought relentlessly.
He starts off, throwing the ring. Bad succeeds the first throw as he let out a "Yes!"

He throw another ring on the second bottle, it missed. Bad felt disappointed as he attempted to throw another ring, it missed again. Bad was starting to get frustrated. He tries to focus as he regained his mood. He throws the ring on the fourth bottle, still no luck once again. "What?! How is this difficult?!" Bad exclaimed. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. That's not how you do it" Skeppy say behind badboyhalo.

Bad jumped when he heard him. He must've been there the whole time.
"I'll do it" skeppy declares as he goes next to bad, handling all the rings from bad's hand.

He shoots off a ring to the fifth bottle in a steady air. Bad was amazed for a moment.
"How do you do that?" Bad inquires.

"Well, its kinda easy, you know." Skeppy flexes as he finished all 5 bottles. Bad clapped in minor astonish, "Hooray skeppy" "Thank you, thank you" Skeppy playfully bows down in appreciation,
Both of them laughed at each other.

In the end, bad only received a mistletoe plush, since the olaf plush was a bit expensive to win over only five bottles. Skeppy wanted to do another 10 bottles but bad refuses since he didn't care about it anymore,
"You don't have to skeppy, I didn't bring much money for more than one plush."
Is what Bad said to skeppy,"mk." Skeppy just nodded to it and off they explore on many rides.

After a while bad decides to hide the mistletoe plush since it was small enough to hid it in his pocket. He wouldn't want something to happen.

The both of them decides to ride a rollercoaster.
"Bad, come on hurry up!" Skeppy impatiently calls at his bestfriend after waiting in line for almost a decade.
"Jeez, slow down, you muffin."

As they finally went onto their seats, pulling the thing down
(im sorry i dont know what they're called, this is so unprofessional ಥ⌣ಥ)
Skeppy ecstatically jumped up and down in his seat, Bad just rolled his eyes

As the ride starts slower, it was silent for a moment, as the passengers squeals can only be heard; including skeppy's, this went up until the ride was about to go up yet slowly. Then when it came on the highest top there was a brief pause then it went on sheer speed going bottom. Everyone was screaming with horror and excitement, of course the both of them are screaming as well. As their faces are being slammed by the cold winter air.

But bad's scream is filled with fear, and anxiety. He was holding tightly on the handle, unlike skeppy, he was having the time of his life, waving his hands in the air.

"Bad! Are you enjoying this!?" Skeppy exclaimed with merriment. As he looks up at a terrified badboyhalo.
"What?! Are you crazy?! NO." Bad answers exclaiming. He wasn't actually enjoying this because of the sheer adrenaline. And because of that Bad suddenly locked arms over skeppy, seemingly hugging him tightly, almost burying his face on his chest and closing his eyes tightly over fear as the ride goes extremely faster.

Skeppy almost yelp at the sudden action. He felt himself blush and get flustered because of it.

Skeppy notices his panic clearly. He then soothes bad out by holding his hand that was at skeppy's back. Bad got surprised as he looks down at skeppy, who is giving him a comforting smile. 'Oh god we're so close' Bad thought when he realizes what he's doing, his heart was beating fast and his cheeks were tinged red. But eventually, Bad calmed down, then they pull out of each other immediately, and then Bad tries to perceive that enjoyment and adrenaline.

Soon after he felt that uneasy sensation washed away and replaced with verve and enjoyment. Skeppy laughs at bad's now gratified state, as both of them let their hands wave in the cold air, still locking their hands on each other, screaming and wailing by the howling speed of the vehicle

Soon the ride started to get slow and eventually it stopped,as the ride had ended. Both of them got out of there seat before jumping and thrilling with vim.

"Man, That was fun wasn't it?!" Bad ecstatically exclaimed.
"Haha Of course it was!"

"You just literally galvanized me" bad cheers

"Wait, what? Are you using big words again?" Skeppy asked, annoyed and pouting.

"Silly muffin." Bad gestures him to forget about it and patted skeppy's head causing skeppy to ruffle his own hair.
"Oh, man. I've noticed that your hair got all messy. Here, let me fix that for you" Bad favors as he began to lick his thumb and letting it slick into skeppy's frizzy and unkempt hair, fixing it so it smoothens back.

During that process, Skeppy looks up at bad; who was taller than him, he then smiles timidly seemingly looking away now, while Bad fixes his hair. Bad sees this, feeling his cheek flush from the adorable sight that he is seeing in front of him. He just smiles back then continues to finish his hair.

"There. All fixed." Bad reminds.
"Thanks, Bad" skeppy playfully punches bad's arm.

"No problem."

"I think we should look for A6d"  skeppy suggested.
"yeah. We should message him."
Both of them pull out there phones and went to A6d's Contact.
Skeppy paused when he saw a mention and alot of notifications on his twitter.
He sees a post from a fan and it was mentioned on Badboyhalo too. The post was a picture of both of him on the rollercoaster, Bad hugging skeppy while Bad's face is plastered with fear, and skeppy looking at Bad, eye-widened and surprised, noticeably flustered.
The caption says "SKEPHALO IS REAL LMAO"

It made skeppy abashed, but at the same time smirking from the tease between him and badboyhalo. He scrolled down to the comments to see alot of "WTF WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!", "Skephalo confirmed", and "I KNEW IT".
Skeppy looks up at bad if he had seen the post, but in his surprise Bad hadn't mentioned or reacted to the post, 'maybe he hadn't seen it'.

"Ahem" Skeppy fake-coughed tapped badboyhalo on the shoulder to catch his attention, since he was still busy taxting A6d. "Hm?" Bad glances at Skeppy, as skeppy holds his phone to Bad's face, signaling him to check the post.

"I-" Bad paused when he realizes the post. He then immediately swift his face away from Skeppy's direction.
Skeppy got confused as he leans slowly to check on Bad.

Badboyhalo then suddenly faced back on skeppy, with a now flustered, troubled and noticeably red-faced.

"I-Im pretty sure that they would definitely find us here, that's why" Bad stammers from his tense breath.

"That's not what I'm talking about." Skeppy put his fingers on the screen and zooms on the angle where Bad is hugging on Skeppy, "This." As skeppy points it there.

Bad became more tense, he felt himself embarrassed now. "Im- Im sorry, the ride just got very i-intense. I didn't mean to cling on you, I'm sure it means nothing..I-"

"Nothing? Pft, Bad please. I'm sure you needed comfort, especially mine" Skeppy smiles innocently but it was enough to tease Bad. Badboyhalo widen his eyes, "I-its not like tha-"
Before Bad could even finish there were screams and squeals nearby.
Both of them looks up on where is was coming from. 'What? Oh shit.'

"SKEPPY!", "OH MY LORD I knew you guys were here!", "and He's with Badboyhalo too?!"
It was their fans, there were a bunch of them. Well it didn't surprise the both of them since they knew that they'll be here to find them.

The fans then runs at skeppy and bad, tackling them in a hug, taking a picture and some of them even greeting them.
The fans were definitely happy to see their idols infront of them.

After awhile of loud greetings, the fans then decided to interview the duo with many questions, that concludes with trio, muffiny memes like cheesy fries, 14, you know it. Then the fan asks,

"Why didn't you guys told us that you'll be celebrating Christmas with the whole trio?"

"Oh that's a whole different story" skeppy answers as he laughs. In reality, skeppy just wanted it as a surprise since they don't really want much people to come at them while their at a christmas vacation, But here we are now, well skeppy didn't care about it anymore since he would love to meet his beloved fans, If that made sense.

"And bad, why did you decided to also agreed with skeppy to come after you declined to come with him and A6d on Vidcon?" Fans interrogated Bad.
"Well, Uhm, it wasn't in me, it was skeppy's idea so he definitely urged me to come" bad explains as he chuckles.
As the fans let out an "Ahh" in understand-ment As some of them let out a smirk and looked at each other for whatever their thinking about.

"Do you guys stay at a same room?" A fan asks.

"Yes." Bad and skeppy answers in unison.
Some of the fans chuckled at that thought while still keeping a dirty smirk.

"And do you guys sleep at the same bed?" A fan continues to ask.
Both of skeppy and Bad widened their eyes, the fans laughed at the duos reaction. Skeppy and Bad looked at each others flustered expression.

"Hey! You muffins aren't taking this properly!" Bad exclaimed, laughing as well. "Haha! This isn't even Vidcon" skeppy adds, laughing at his joke.

"Oh we were just making sure its a thing" The fan adds. Most fans get what they meant as they laughed, Bad and skeppy chuckled along but still halfway from understanding it. So skeppy asks.
"The what?"

"Skephalo thing" They answered, as the crowd of fans laughs and chortles, well only a bunch.

The duo didn't say anything as they nervously looked at each other, now realizing what the fans meant. They are being shipped, IN PERSON.
As their face flushed in red, until finally Badboyhalo opened his mouth.

"No! No no, There is no THING! And you muffins are making things too far!" Bad exclaims to his fans, as he refuses the tease and shipping.
Back then, he already knows what his fans mean about the 'skephalo' thing, but his decided to pretend on being oblivious at what it meant, since for obvious reasons and for the sake of his friendship with skeppy.

"Yeah, you guys stop, we didn't came here for some Skephalo shit" A fan protests against the skephalo shippers, supporting Bad's rights and Both of the duos personal life.

"Language. But thank you." Bad groans as he hear someone swore, but he had a agreeing expression from what the Fan said.

"You guys, calm down with the 'thing' and why not we all talk with a different topic or maybe take pictures." Skeppy exhorted calmly.

The fans felt guilty and ashamed of what they've did so they apologized a million times.

"Its okay, you fatties. And I'm also sorry for yelling at you muffins uwu" As all of them reconciled and the fans gave skeppy and bad a huge group hug.

Both skeppy and Bad let out a relief sigh and looked at each other, smiling calmly.

After a while the fans had done sticking around with their idols and soon left with goodbyes and cuddles and "Merry christmas"s until it was only the two of them. They sat onto a nearby bench and took a breath.

Skeppy sighs, "Man, what a day"
"Yeah, we had a long christmas day, we get here in Chicago, met in person, errm. Get in to a s-spa.. And we get to meet many fans!" Bad counted, as he pauses and stutters mid-sentence.
"I know right." Skeppy laughs, agreeing to what bad is stating.

"But, I honestly enjoyed meeting my fans in person. They were so lovely, except from that one part." Bad spoke as he chuckled.

"Yeah... Me too."
In that thought, Skeppy didn't also dislike the shipping in front of them, he also liked it. Well it explains how he teases Bad all the time, but it was totally different. Something else.

"Sup, guys!" The duo heard a Frenchman's voice as they glanced at where it is.

"Oh hey A6d, we were waiting for you." Bad calls out. A6d walks at the duo.

"Yeah, I know, got busy with fans. It was cool."

"Haha! Same as us" skeppy replies.

"So what did you guys do? I heard that you two had been snuggling while you're at a rollercoaster." A6d teases the duo, smirking.

"Oh, yeah. Bad sure did enjoyed it." Skeppy responded, carrying the tease as he smirks at bad. Bad wasn't buying it, and was taken aback, but he somehow liked it. His face was now red, and he seemed agitated. Whatever he was also thinking about was smoldered.

"Oh my goodness! No! Let's not talk about this. How about we eat somewhere because, boy! Im starved." Bad stands up from his seat as he protests.
A6d and Skeppy snickered as they looked at each other.
"Yeah, lets eat."

____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 610 13
the romanticification of skephalo. โ€ข ; no capitals + often misspellings (i use ,,, instead of ...) ; writes requests ; ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™›๐™ฌ, will write a...
275K 15.1K 37
โ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ.โž ...
81.6K 1.8K 15
**Discontinued*** Skeppy and badboyhalo re-evaluate what their relationship is, and what it can be. ;) "Cute" to "vacation part two": realistic story...
1.1K 40 18
This is a Sequel to "Blood Soaking In The Eyes Of A Halo [Skephalo Fanfic]". I'm glad to see I've come to this point! Aren't Isn't Mine Like Usual. T...