Never with Me (Book 1)

By msnikkistar

For five years, Alpha Damien Blackstone has been committed to his chosen mate, Rachel Smithson. She was ever... More

Prologue
[1]: The past comes back to haunt you
[2]: Bruises
[3]: Downward Spiral
[4]: Alone
[5]: The beginning of my ending
[6]: Doubt
[7]: Engaged
[8]: Numb
[9]: Losing myself
[10]: More questions than answers
[11]: Prisoners of War
[12]: The End of Days
[13]: Helpless
Author's Note
[14]: Not enough time
[15]: Elders
[16]: Goodbye
Author's Note
[17]: Finally, the answers
Letter to Alexander
Letter to Damien
[18]: Stay (Part 2)
[19]: Gone
[20]: Time Runs Out
[21]: Revelation
Epilogue
Question & Answers from the Author

[18]: Stay (Part 1)

59.6K 1.4K 4
By msnikkistar

[Damien's POV]

        I frantically burst through the front door of the pack house.   The door opened with such force, that I heard it ricochet off the wall, causing a loud bang as it did.  Rushing forward, I saw Alex with a look of surprise on his face.

"Where is she Alex?"

"Where is who?"

"Your sister! Leilani!"

"Upstairs in her room probably? Why, what's wrong?"

        I saw Alex's panic began to rise at my anxiousness.  But I didn't have time to explain to him.  Not until I held Leilani in my arms.  Not until I knew she was okay, and that I could fix this.  Fix us.  Apologize, and beg and plead with her.  I immediately ran up the stairs leading to her room, taking two at a time.  Alex in hot pursuit right behind me.  I slammed open the door, and noticed it was empty.   Quickly walking in, I screamed out Leilani's name over and over, hoping she was in her bathroom.  Alex behind me.

"What's wrong Damien?" 

"I have to find her! I have to!"

"For what!?" I heard Alex say.

        Just as I was about to leave her room, my eyes caught two objects in white on her bed. I quickly walked over as I noticed my name.  Alex behind me, noticing another.  Each of us reaching for the one with our names on it.  Quickly, I tore into mine.  Alex copying my movements.  I slid the paper from the envelope and read its contents.
=======================================
A/N: Please read Letter to Alexander, and Letter to Damien here.  After doing so follow on to Part 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.1K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
17.3K 841 39
Rejection isn't a choice. Death is an option.. we choose to die because of the choices we make. We make mistakes. isn't that what life is all about...
427K 8.7K 28
She moved with a certain thoughtfulness about her. Every step was placed gently. Whether this is to disappear from those around her or to protect the...
16.8K 423 13
Kate's always been an alcoholic. Hates being sober and doesn't dream of love. James is in love with another girl and doesn't want his mate. What wil...