Accidentally in love 🐺💙

By _Sterek_24

Stiles takes a bullet for Derek and is in a coma for a month. Derek plans on proposing once he's better. Lit... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chpater Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chaper sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eightteen
Chapter ninetten
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter twenty Five
🥰🥰

Chapter Twenty Three

835 36 32
By _Sterek_24

This is a long chapter! Vote & comment ❤️🥺

*knock knock*

John cracks the door and asks "stiles, you okay son?"

"Im fine." Stiles says whipping a few years away.

"No you're not. I wouldn't be if that happened to me."

"It's just he was my bestfriend, I helped him through everything, even when I could've got killed I still helped him. He's right I did kill Allison."

"You did not! Allison was not your fault, you didn't have control of your mind or body. Don't you say that again." John said in a firm tone.

"I lost my bestfriend dad." Stiles said clinging onto his father crying.

"It's going to be okay, you have the rest of the pack until Scott comes to his senses."

*knock knock*

"Come in." Stiles said.

"Hey, you okay Sti?" Jackson asks.

"I'm fine now." Stiles says giving Jax a weak smile.

"I'll let you two talk." John says getting up to leave.

"You know it's not true, what Scott said. None of us blame you."  Jackson told stiles.

"Yeah well, Scott blames me. Hell I blame me."

"Scott's an idiot." Jackson says smiling.

"Yeah sometimes." Stiles says smiling back at Jackson.

"Is he right, that it's too early for this baby?"

"Hell no, I'm exited about it, you should be too. You're going to graduate in a few months, and start your life with Derek. Anyone who says different I'll beat their ass."

"You're more of a bestfriend to me than Scott, thanks Jax."

"You are my bestfriend, Stilinski." Jackson said hugging stiles.

"You're actually hugging me."

"Tell anyone and I'll deny it." Jackson said laughing.

Cora came walking in

"You do know us werewolves can hear you right Jackson?" Cora asks.

"I thought you said you were going to sound proofing this room?" Jackson asks stiles.

"Not yet." Stiles said laughing.

"Alright everyone's spending the night." Derek told the pack.

"I have to get back to work, take care of my son." John told derek. "Oh and Derek, the boy who was killed, his name was Matt. He was a senior."

"Matt? The Matt Liam beat up at school a few weeks ago? That Matt?" Isaac asked.

"Isaac! Go find your room." Derek told Isaac.

"What? You don't think Liam did it, he wouldn't." Isaac says defending Liam.

"Go.find.your.room.now." Derek said, ready to strangle this kid.

"So your pack had problems with him?" The sheriff asked Derek.

"No, he just bullied Liam, and Jackson encouraged Liam to stand up for himself." Derek explained. "Liam wouldn't kill him."

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to head home and talk some sense into Scott." Melissa told John and Derek. "Also, I don't believe Liam killed that boy, you might want to find Theo." Melissa said shutting the door.

"Can't you listen to Liam's heartbeat to see if he's lying or telling the truth?" John asked Derek.

"Yeah I can, he also gets weird when he lies." Derek says. "Liam, get down here now!" Derek yelled upstairs.

"I also fount Theo 20 minutes away from the school that night." Peter told the sheriff.

"So he's a possibility." John thought out loud.

"Peter and I will find him and bring him to you, John."

"Thanks Derek."

*Thump thump thump*  Liam tripped and fell down the stairs.

'God I hate my pack sometimes' Derek thought to himself.

"Sorry." Liam said getting up. "What's up?"

"Did you kill Matt?" Derek asked getting to the point.

"No." Liam said. "Matt's dead?"

"He isn't lying John." Derek said.

"Wait, you thought I killed Matt?" Liam asked John and Derek.

"No, we just had to make sure." John told Liam.

"Yeah well maybe you should ask Theo." Liam told derek and John going back upstairs.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. Tell stiles I love him and to be good." John said smiling walking out the door.

"Later John." Derek said.

~~~~~~~~

"Scott get your butt down here right now!" Melissa yelled as she walked into her house.

"Hi, mom." Scott said walking down the stairs.

"Don't "hi mom" me, Scott. What is wrong with you? First you disapprove Stiles being pregnant, then you leave the pack for Theo? Really Scott, Theo? This is not the same kid you knew from fourth grade. And then you blame Stiles for Allison's death? You know he didn't kill her." Melissa said upset.

"Look mom, you wouldn't understand." Scott told his mom.

"Understand what? That you betrayed your best friend, who might not forgive you this time. Scott he was right, he is always there for you through everything, even though he's only human, he'd rather die making sure you're safe. When was the last time you were there for him?"

"When he was in the hospital."

"Scott honey, you only visited him 3 times in a month."

"No, no that can't be right." Scott said thinking.

"Trust me, I'm right."

"I'm sorry mom, I am. But I'm sticking with my choices."

"You're grounded. No phone, no tv, no friends can come over, especially Theo. And you go to straight to school and straight back home after work do you understand me?" Mel said firmly.

"That's not fair!" Scott said getting angry.

"What you did to Stiles and the pack wasn't fair either, now go to your room and do your homework." Scott ran up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door. Melissa ran her hands down her face and sighed.

~~~~~~~~

"It's going to be okay Sti, he'll come around." Derek told stiles.

"I'm not sure I want him back in my life right now, does that make me a bad person?" Stiles asked Derek.

"Of course not, it's your choice babe."

"He's got to come up with a good apology before I think about forgiving him."

"If he don't you can kick his ass." Derek said smiling.

"Oh shut up and come cuddle." Stiles said laughing.

"God I wish you got our rooms soundproofed Stilinksi!" Jackson yelled.

"I'll keep that in mind!" Stiles yelled back.

"Let's give them something to really complain about." Derek said kissing stiles.

Everyone groaned. "I'm going to your house Stilinski, I don't want to hear my brother having sex!" Cora shouted running down the stairs.  "Wait up Cor we're coming too!" Jackson yelled. 

Derek and Stiles laughed.

"I want the mating mark, Derek." Stiles says as Derek's kissing stiles neck.

"Are you sure?" Derek asks trying to hold is wolf back.

"I'm sure, please Der." Stiles begs.

"Ready?" Derek asks.  Stiles nods.

Derek bites Stiles shoulder just far enough for the mating mark, it wont turn Stiles.
~~~
"God that was amazing." Stiles said.

"Yeah." Derek said smiling at Stiles. "Wanna do it again?"

"Please don't!!" Peter yelled.

"Ugh damn wolfy ears." Stiles said sighing.

Derek just smiled at his mate.

~~~~~~~~

John came home at 6 a.m. he went upstairs to get a little bit of sleep before he had to return to the station. When he got upstairs he heard snoring coming from Stiles's room. He cracked the door open with one hand the other was on his gun, he turned on the light to find Cora, Jackson, Isaac, Liam and Lydia all on stiles's bed asleep.

John clears his throat but no one moves, so he does it louder and they all jump up.

"Do I even want to know why you all are sleeping in my sons bed? Or how you got in?" John asked amused.

"Well you see, Derek and Stiles we're going to have-" Isaac was cut off by John.

"Yeah I'd rather you not finish that sentence. John said. "It's 6 a.m. you need to go home and get ready for school. And Stiles is going back today, please keep an eye on him."

"You got it sheriff." Jackson said stretching.

"Get out so i can have this bed to myself." Cora said getting comfortable again.

"As you wish." Jackson said bowing.

Cora tossed a pillow and hit Jackson in the face. "How are you this annoying in the mornings." Cora asked Jackson covering her face with another pillow.

"Part of my charm." Jackson said smiling. "We'll see you later Cora." Jackson said leaving the room with the rest of the pack.

"Later Whittemore."

~~~~~~~~

"Sti." Derek said softly. "Stiles! Wake up." Derek said louder.

"Ugh no five more minutes." Stiles said rolling over, pulling the blanket over his head.

"No, you need to shower and get ready for school, you go back today remember?"

"I don't wanna." Stiles said in a whinny voice.

"Too bad get up or I'm dragging you in there." Derek said smirking.

"You wouldn't!"

Derek dragged stiles to the bathroom, turned on the hot water, then he took off Stiles's shirt off. Derek paused and looked at Stiles scar the bullet left behind. He began running his finger over it, Stiles winched a little. Derek jerked his hand back like it burned him.

"Hey, it's okay you didn't hurt me, it's just a little sore." Stiles said softly.

"But if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be hurt."

"I'd die for you SourWolf, it's just a scar." Stiles said smiling. "Now let me get ready while you cook breakfast I'm starving."

"Great now you're going to eat more than us werewolves." Derek said laughing kissing Stiles forehead.

Derek went downstairs and started cooking sausage and waffles. After he finished he texted Lydia.

-

"So it's happening tonight?" Peter asked sitting at the island.

"Yeah, do you think he will say yes?" Derek asked peter nervous.

"I 100% know that kid will say yes. He's gone on you derek." Peter said taking a waffle.

"Hey Der I forgot to bring shirts over so I'm using yours." Stiles said poring himself orange juice.

"Alright, here eat we have to leave in 15." Derek said sitting stiles food in front of him.

"Thanks babe." Stiles says giving Derek a kiss.

Peter just watched and smiled. But if anyone asked he'd deny it.

~~~~~~~~

Derek drove Stiles to school he parked and got out to help Sti out. The rest of the pack came over to them.

"Okay, I want all of you to keep an eye on Stiles if Theo or Scott try anything you text me immediately." Derek told the pack in his alpha voice.

"Don't worry Der, Jax is in all of my classes."

"The Jackson you better not let Theo near Stiles. I don't care how you stop him, as long as no one else sees." Derek said seriously.

"Okay, overprotective much? I can handle myself." Stiles told Derek.

"You don't know what Theo is capable of, or Scott now, I'm not losing you. So Jackson is your body guard for the day."

"Great, lets just go." Stiles told the pack walking away.

Derek grabbed stiles arm and spun him around

"I love you." Derek said giving Stiles a kiss.

"Mhm, I love you SourWolf." Stiles said kissing Derek back.

"Ugh, get a room." The pack said together.

~~~~~~~~

The pack walk into school together heading to Stiles locker.

"Why is everyone starring?" Stiles asks his friends.

"You've been gone like two months Stilinski." Jax told Stiles.

"I hate today already." Stiles said.

"It's about to get a whole lot worse." Liam said pointing to Stiles locker.

"McCall, what do you want?" Jackson asked.

"I need to talk to Stiles, alone." Scott said.

"Not happening." Jackson told Scott.

"I want to apologize." Scott told Stiles.

"Are you still leaving this pack?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Well yeah but-"

"Then take your apology and shove it." Stiles said slamming his locker.

"Stiles your my best friend we need to work this out." Scott pleaded.

"Was Scott. You was my bestfriend. But you disapprove of my choices and left us for Theo? Scott that guys bad news. And you know I have a perspective eye for evil." Stiles said.

"I disapprove because you're not ready to be a parent. You think you can protect it in this world?" Scott said seriously.

"I do because it has me and Derek and the rest of the pack to protect him or her, now leave."

"Stiles listen-"

"He.said.leave.mccall." Jackson said through clenched teeth.

"Whatever, I don't need you guys anyways!" Scott yelled storming away.

~~~~~~~~

Derek and Lydia were sitting in the living room, Lydia was reading Derek's proposal while waiting for Cora.

"This is honestly great Derek, I love it." Lydia says smiling.

"Thanks Lydia. I hope he says yes."

"Don't worry Der, he will." Cora said smiling sitting beside her brother.

"Alright you're doing this where you first saw Stiles In the woods correct?" Lydia asked Derek.

"Yeah."

"Okay, Jackson is going to blindfold Stiles and bring him to you. You're going to be on one knee with the ring out ready to go when he gets there. The pack and I will be behind you watching. And I will be taking pictures." Lydia says.

"Great!" Cora said exited.

"I'll text the pack and let them know. I'll let you two get this place fixed up." Derek said pulling out his phone.

-

~~~~~~~~

Jackson and the pack walked into their last class of the day. Biology. Mr.Harris hated Stiles for some unknown reason and the feeling was mutual.

"Stiles wait here while I talk to the rest of the pack." Jackson told Sti.

"Uh okay." Stiles said confused.

"Guys, Derek is going to propose today, so go straight to the pack house after school." Jackson whispered to the pack.

"About time!" Isaac said excitedly.

"Hello class, take your seats. Ah Mr.Stilinski, good to have you back." Harris said in a sarcastic tone. "You can sit by Mr. Raeken."

"No!" Jackson said.

"Excuse me Whittmore?"

"He can sit with me." Jackson said.

"I believe I'm the teacher and I said sit by Theo." Harris said annoyed.

Stiles and the pack gave each other worried looks.

"Jax it's fine." Stiles told Jackson.

Jackson turned around to Theo and said "if you even look at him wrong I'm killing you, got it." Jackson whispered to Theo.

"Got it." Theo said smirking at Jackson.

"You will be working with-"

"Pst Jackson." Stiles whispered.

"Yeah?"

"What did you talk to them about?" Stiles asked Jackson.

"You'll find out later."

"Stilinski, Whittmore would you like detention?"Harris asked.

"No." They said together.

"Then shut it. As I was saying, you will be working with your table partner today."

"Great." Stiles said to himself.

"Here's your paper get started." Harris said.

"So Stiles, how are you holding up?" Theo asks putting a hand on Stiles's leg.

"You have about 3 seconds to move your hand before Liam comes over here and kills you." Stiles said.

Theo looks back to Liam and he already has his claws out, breathing heavy.

"Liam, put the claws away!" Issac whispered looking around to make sure no one else is paying attention.

"Fine, I'll put them away." Liam says standing up. Liam goes to Theo and punches him in his nose.

"I've wanted to do that since I met you." Liam says smiling.

"Dunbar! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Harris asks.

"He's harassing Stiles." Jackson speaks up.

"Both of you detention after school tomorrow." Harris says fed up. "Liam go sit down or you'll be going to the principle. Also Stiles move to Whittmore's table and do your work."

"What about me?" Theo asks Harris

"You can work by yourself. I don't deal with bullying or harassment in my class." Harris says firmly.

"Whatever" Theo says getting up. "I'm out of here."

"You can go see the principal then." Harris says waving him out of his room.

Theo walks out of school to the student parking and peter was out there lurking.

"Theo." Peter says.

"What do you want peter?" Theo asks sighing.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Stiles turned me down, I left."

Peter got in Theo's face "what did you do?"

"Just put my hand on his leg, Liam punched me and broke my nose." Theo said wiping away dry blood.

"I'm going to break more than your nose." Peter growled.

*Ding Ding Ding*

"I don't think you're going to do anything with all these kids watching." Theo said smirking.

Peter grabbed Theo's arms and is going to take him to the basement of the old loft.

"Stiles you're riding with me." Jackson tells stiles.

"Alright."

"But you have to put this on." Jackson says smirking holding up the blindfold.

"What? Why?" Stiles asks as he gets in Jackson's car.

"Just put it on, and don't even try peaking either." Jackson warned.

"Is this Derek's idea? Getting me back for doing this to him?"

"No, but he does have a surprise. You'll love it." Jackson says pulling out of the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~

"Why are we at Derek's old place?" Theo asked.

"I'm chaining you up in the basement until after Derek proposes. John has some questions for you." Peter says smirking taking Theo down to the basement.

"I'm going to kill you!!" Theo says trying to get out of the chains.

"How cute." Peter says walking back upstairs.

"PETER!!" Theo yelled. "You're going to regret this!!"

"Be back soon." Peter says shutting the basement door and locking it.

~~~~~~~~

"Where are we?" Stiles asked as the car stopped.

"You'll see soon enough." Jackson said helping stiles out of the car. "Now don't trip" Jackson said laughing.

"Very funny Jackson, your jokes keep getting better." Stiles said sarcastically.

Jackson lead Stiles into the woods making sure he wouldn't trip and fall like his clumsy self.

"Alright stand here and don't move." Jackson told stiles.

"Jackson what the hell!"

"What I miss?" Peter whispers to Cora.

"Nothing yet, where have you been?" Cora asks her uncle.

"I'll explain later."

"Alright Sti take off the blindfold." Derek said.

"Derek? What's goin o-"

Derek was on one knee holding the ring out he takes a deep breathe and starts talking

"Mieczyslaw Stilinski, It's been a long hard 4 years together. But I'm glad you never left my side through the good and the bad. You stayed even though I was a mess and broken. You, you put me back together. You have made me smile and happy, when I thought i would never smile again, you've made me a better alpha for this pack, Sti you're the glue of this pack, you keep us all together. You don't take none of our bullshit and that's why I love you. You stand up for yourself, against me and the betas, hell even the monster of the week. At the beginning I wanted to rip your throat out *derek laughs* but you're persistent you wouldn't let me push you away or push you around. Some were between the chaos and saving each other over and over you got under my skin. You're smart, too smart for your own good sometimes. You're the most loyal person I've ever met and I love that so much about you. You've became my anchor awhile ago you keep me human.i can't wait to raise this child with you, to start a family. You're beautiful, so beautiful and if I have to remind you for the rest of my life then I will, if you say yes. So I can stop rambling." Derek and everyone laughs.

"Wow, Of course! Of course I'll marry you SourWolf!" Stiles says wiping away the tears he didn't even know escaped his eyes.

Derek stood up put the ring on his finger and kissed his soon to be husband. The pack was in the background cheering and hugging each other.

"Peter are you actually crying?" Jackson teased.

"Shut up Whittmore. So are you." Peter said playfully.

"GROUP HUG!!" Isaac yelled and ran and hugged Derek and stiles. The rest joined in.

Everyone headed back to the pack house to celebrate.

"Congrats kid, your mother would be so proud of you." John said hugging his son.

"Thanks dad." Stiles said hugging his dad back.

"Congrats to mom and dad for finally getting married! We're all happy for you!" Isaac says holding up his beer.

"Thanks Isaac." Derek says.

*knock knock*

Derek answers the door and Chris Argent is standing there smiling.

"Who's at the door Der?" Stiles asks coming up behind Derek.

"It's Chris." Derek says.

"Hey Derek, stiles." Chris says.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

"Isaac called, said you two were getting engaged." Argent looks at Stiles hand. "But it looks like I missed it."

"No worries, come celebrate." Stiles says smiling.

"Oh and congrats on the baby." Chris tells Derek and Stiles.

"Thanks Chris, it's good to see you." Derek says handing Chris a beer.

"Derek I need to talk to you, privately." Peter tells Chris and Derek.

"Can it wait?" Derek asks his uncle.

"No." Peter says giving his nephew a look.

Derek sighs "fine, we'll catch up later Chris."

"Everything okay?" Chris asks Derek.

"I'm sure it is." Derek says giving Chris a reinsuring smile.

"Okay, well if I can help with anything let me know." Chris says walking over to John.

Peter leads Derek to the study so the pups don't hear their conversation.

"What is this about, peter?" Derek asks.

"Theo, I have him chained up in your old houses basement."

"Peter what the hell-"

"He was getting touchy with your human, Liam broke his nose though. Also John needs to talk to him anyways, so you're welcome." Peter says smiling.

"Why didn't they tell me?" Peter questioned.

"Probably because they didn't want to ruin your big moment."

"Alright we will take John there in an hour." Derek told peter. "Chris can come to."

"Alright. Now get out there with your mate." Peter said smiling at his nephew.

"I'm not used to nice peter." Derek says laughing.

Peter rolls his eyes fondly.

An hour later

"Alright, since the pups have school tomorrow we're going to have to cut this short." Derek tells everyone.

"We can skip!" Liam suggests.

"No. We will clean up later. Either go home or go to your room here." Derek said firmly.

"I'll be late to school, I have to go see Deaton for a check up." Stiles said rubbing his belly.

"You still need rest Sti. Chris, your dad, peter and I have to go somewhere but I'll be back soon okay?" Derek tells stiles kissing his forehead.

"Okay babe."

~~~~~~~~

"Chris you can ride with me, I'll catch you up. And peter fill John in." Derek says getting into his car.

"So what's going on?" Chris asks Derek.

"Does the name Theo Raeken mean anything to you?"

"Sounds familiar, who is he?"

"He went to fourth grade with Stiles and Scott. He just got back a few weeks ago, he's a coyote now and he says he wants his own pack." Derek explains.

"Yeah, they fount his sister with no heart right? And how is he just now a coyote? I thought you had to be born one. And where is scott? I haven't seen him all night."

"Cora thinks Theo killed his sister, but the cuts were professionally made, he wouldn't just take her heart. And you do have to be born one. Scott, he left our pack to join Theo. Even though he's been stalking Sti every since he got back into town." Derek tells Chris.

"So that's where we're going? To talk to Theo."

"Yes. Peter chained him up in my old house." Derek says.

"I'm glad to see you finally rebuilt the old Hale house. It looks great, like a home again." Chris tells Derek smiling.

"Stiles did that, all himself. For me and the rest of the pack. Now the baby." Derek says smiling.

"It's good to see you actually happy Derek. I'm happy for all of you."

"Thanks Chris." Derek says as he's pulling up to the house.

They all get out of their cars

"Peter fill you in?" Derek asks John.

John nods "This kid keeps making me want to kill him."

"I offered to do it many times." Peter says walking to the basement door.

The four of them walk down the stairs to Theo.

"Let.me.go." Theo growled.

"Soon enough." Peter smirked.

"This is Theo?" Chris asked.

"Yep." John said.

"Who are you?" Theo asked.

"Chris Argent."

"The hunter Chris? You brought him to kill me?" Theo asked laughing.

"When we kill you, it won't be no hunter doing it." Peter added.

"Why do you need a pack?" Derek asked Theo.

"You know us lone wolves don't make it long without a pack." Theo says.

"And you don't have another motive for having a pack?" John asked.

"Like what?" Theo asked them.

"I don't know, like trying to kill Derek, or his pack members. You look like the type who wants power." Peter said. "And trust me I know I used to be you."

Theo just smirked and said, "Look, none of you know me. So if that's all you can let me go now, I haven't done anything wrong."

"How are you a coyote? Was you born one?" Chris asked.

"No. I know someone, they helped me out. I'm not just a coyote. I'm part coyote and part werewolf. Meaning I can do a full shift into a coyote and I can do the beta shift." Theo said smirking at the four of them. "Now can I go?" Theo asked rattling the chains.

"Listen Theo." John spat his name, "if you touch my son again I'll put so many bullets in your head, god won't even recognize you."

"I'm an atheist, fire at will." Theo said smiling.

"Let him go." John ordered.

"This isn't over. I told you you'd regret this." Theo said as he walks out of the basement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 1.9K 22
What if Stiles and Derek actually ended up together? Highest rankings: #1-Stiles #1-Sterek #1-Teenwolf #3-Derek
36.4K 1.1K 13
Stiles accidentally summons he and Derek's children from the future to the present.
216K 6.6K 23
Stiles is 17 years, hyperactive and maybe even a little too sarcastic boy from Beacon Hills. His life is different, he is in a pack. Yes, a werewolf...
1.9K 99 1
Stiles sighed and accepted he was about to die.