Lemonade and Club69✔

Por WritingZmyPassion

They say when life gives you lemons, go ahead and make lemonade. So when things got pretty tough for Niall Ho... Más

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.23
Chapter.24
Chapter.25
Epilogue

Chapter.22

1.4K 55 9
Por WritingZmyPassion

I wasn't even out the door yet, before Gregory spoke up.

"Yeah, is he so much of a brother if he led you into doing such a despicable thing for a living? Selling your body for all to see, practically being a whore? What kind of family does that?"

I felt my blood boil. Would hitting this lunatic be that bad? I was considering it. I really was.

But I chose not to and just turned around, smiled at them and cleared my throat before answering.

"Well, considering my family disowned me and threw me out on the streets to fend for myself with nothing to my name and he did all he could to help me get a job and help me back to my feet then yes, Zayn is so much of a brother more than you ever were. And especially because if the whoring job paid enough for me to save up and open up a law firm which the said family is desperate to get help from. Then I would choose Zayn a thousand times over you lot." I was actually surprised that I had kept my cool as I said that.

Greg was about to say something but Bobby shot him a glare of the century and he shut up. Smart move Bob.

"Niall, son. Please what should we do to gain your forgiveness? We'll do anything just please name it." I cringed when Bobby mentioned son.

Then I sighed before turning to him fully. "I thought we already talked about. What I've said is irrevocable. Play your cards well and I may just be thinking about a consideration of forgiveness. As for the other deal, not happening." I said and all of their eyes fell.

Gregory had wanted to act tough and all but he crumbled just like his parents.

"Any more questions?" I raised an eyebrow when they didn't say anything but they all shook their heads and I smiled sweetly at them. "So I'm gonna head out now, see you around."

This time, I made it out the door with the biggest grin on my face.

I didn't think standing up to your tormentors and putting them in their place felt so sweet.

It was such a great feeling that I felt like going back there and just laughing my arse off at their predicament.

But I didn't do that, instead I walked back to my office and was met with the sight of my assistant busy retouching her makeup and doing duck faces and smiling like an idiot at her small mirror.

I didn't know what to make of that because that was something that I'd never seen her do. I cleared my throat and she jumped, startled then she quickly put away her things and looked at me.

"Uhm s-sorry sir. You have a visitor in your office." She said and my eyebrow raised at the fact that she let someone in when I wasn't even around.

She seemed to get that, so she quickly continued. "It's Mr. Harry Styles."

Now I understood why she was trying to look extra pretty. Hate to break it to ya sister but he gay.

I nodded and made my way inside.

There on the sofa sat my boyfriend with his head in his hands, probably in deep thought about something.

"Babe?" I called and his head whipped to meet my gaze. I could see the worry written all over his face so I smiled.

He was on his feet in lightening speed.

"Please tell me you are okay. Please tell me they didn't hurt you in any way." Harry cupped my face and looked at me right in the eyes.

"Uh I'm okay?" It came out more like a question. And he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm fine Haz, really. Put 'em in their place." Harry hugged me tightly when I said those words.

I, of course, hugged back. We stood in the the embrace for a few moments, just soaking up each other and smiling.

That was until the door opened and we pulled away, enough to look at whoever had barged through the door without my permission.

"Niall, how are you? What did you tell them? Did they hurt you?" Zayn came in followed by Liam. My bestfriend threw questions like Harry had done.

"I'm fine Zee. And no they didn't hurt me. I have the upper hand now, they can't hurt me." I said with a smile and pulled away from Harry so that I could hug Zayn.

Liam came in and stood next to Harry as Zayn and I embraced.

When we pulled away, I smiled at Liam and he returned it then we all sat down on the sofa. Me in Harry's lap.

"So what happened? These two wouldn't stop being anxious so here we are." Liam said and playfully rolled his eyes at Zayn and Harry.

I smiled and then cleared my throat then I told them everything that went down.

They listened attentively and no one disturbed me till I was done.

It was quiet for a bit then Harry spoke up, squeezing me tightly in the process.

"Wow that was something else... whatever you've decided, as long as you are okay I'm in support. But go a little easy on them, just a tiny bit." Harry said and kissed my temple.

"Thank you babe, but going easy on them is the last thing on my mind." I said and he shrugged.

Liam was next.

"Niall I'm glad you are okay, I know they hurt you and what they did affected you greatly but you have denied them your help. Can't you atleast forgive them? I'm sure they have learnt their lesson." Liam said and before I could answer, Zayn spoke up.

"Do you even know what you are talking about, babe? Those people hurt Niall, bad. They can't be forgiven just because they said sorry one time, without even meaning it might I add." Zayn glared at Liam.

"How do you know that they don't mean it?" Liam asked, ignoring Zayn's glare.

"Oh come on Li, open your eyes. Their timing is the worst, asking for forgiveness when they need help? Kinda pathetic if you ask me." Zayn said.

"Don't be inconsiderate Zayn, what if it's your family. Everyone deserves a second chance." Liam said and Zayn now fully turned to look at him.

"I'm being inconsiderate? How the hell am I being fucking inconsiderate?" Zayn asked angrily.

Harry and I looked at each other, shrugged then we looked back at the fighting couple.

"You know what, if you care about them so much then why don't you just fuck off!" Zayn yelled and Liam stood up.

"You didn't have to be dramatic about it but if you don't want me here then I'll grant your wish and fuck off." Liam stormed out of the office.

Harry gently pushed me so that I could stand up and when I did, he was about to go after Liam but I shook my head and motioned for him to stay with Zayn.

"You didn't mean any of the hurtful words you said you him." I stated more than asked.

"Whatever, I don't care." Zayn shrugged and I rushed out.

Liam was just about to get into the lift when I got to him.

"Don't even try to justify his actions, Niall. There was no reason for him to get all worked up like that. Just let me leave so that he can be happy." Liam said before I could speak up.

"Liam he didn't mean it, he was just looking out for me. Please don't leave, atleast not like this." I looked at him and he sighed.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go, Niall? Zayn wants me nowhere near him." Liam looked at me directly in the eyes.

"Because." I sighed and looked back at him. "Liam the Horans are my demons, always causing trouble and heartache for me. They have done it before even when they weren't present and they are doing it again. You and Zayn fighting over them is proof enough. Please don't fight because of them and have them torment me in yet another way. Zayn didn't mean it, please just let's all talk about this." I was putting up a strong front but truth was I didn't want the Horans to make Liam and Zayn fight. It was breaking me.

Liam looked at me for a while then he sighed and pulled me in a hug. "I'm glad Zayn had someone like you in his life. Let's go." He said and I smiled at him.

"Thanks Liam."

We made our way back to my office and when we got there, Zayn was sobbing in Harry's arms but he wiped his tears when he saw us.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

They both said at the same time and when they realized it, they chuckled.

"I didn't mean any of what I said, please don't be mad at me. I love you so much babe." Zayn said and Liam smiled.

"I didn't mean it either, baby. I love you so much more." Liam said and pulled Zayn in a hug.

I looked at Harry and he opened his arms for me." Come here you sexy lawyer." He whispered and I blushed but I walked into his outstretched arms.

"I love you, Haz." I went on my tiptoes and placed and kiss on Harry's lips.

"I love you too, baby." Harry said and kissed me again.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127K 2.5K 24
*bear with my shitty photoshopping in the cover* Melissa (who absolutely hates being called Melissa, so better known as Lissa) isn’t boring but she...
2.1K 54 11
//Completed// Harry Styles, he's not like every average 19 year old, no his family is rich, you'd think with a rich family you can do whatever you wa...
133K 3.3K 20
At 18, they save you, but they don't really save you, no. Sometimes you think whether maybe you would go to heaven, or would you go straight to hell...
39.8K 1.9K 31
Niall Horan is looking for love. The only problem is that he's so busy on tour, there's no free moment to have a proper look around. Enter Mina Und...