The Gamer ~ Overwatch

By anonwritIV

Life isn't easy when you one day wake up and see names above peoples heads, especially when your a profession... More

Prolougue.
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
The "Uknown" world
Training Montage #1
Training Montage #2
I'm not alone?..
Cheater

Chapter #5

4.2K 79 43
By anonwritIV

"So, you called?"

I smile. And swing my arm in a circle, as I rub my shoulder. 

"That's right."

The ninja looks down and chuckles.

"Lets see if you can keep up." 

Suddenly, Genji grabs his sword, he pulls it slightly, then disappears, With a swift strike, a green slice cuts through the air towards me. 

"I'd assume so," 

I let my weight go on my left foot, I fall back, and Genji's sword stabs over my head. My eyes draw along the sword, then reaches Genji, who is pulling out his second sword. He slices his second sword towards my stomach, but I jump back, and hit his sword into the air. 

"Don't do it."

Genji jumps into the air, and reaches for his sword.

"You did it."

I leap after him in the air, and throw my hands out openly at him. 

"F-L-A-M-E."

Flames shoot out of my hands, and Genji barely grabs his sword and throws his hands up to block the flame. 

"MADA MADA!" 

He bursts through the air, and slices his sword. 

"Too slow." 

I bend my body, letting his sword pierce the air where my stomach just was. 

"Flame Punch." 

My hand lights up blue, and steam rolls off of it, as it flies forward, and barely hits Genji in the head. 

*BOOM*

Genji flies backwards, we both land on the ground, he leaps forward firing his sword at me. I jump back two times, dodging both things. Then a fist hits my face suddenly. 

"You boast talk to much." 

I fly into the ground, and slide backwards a bit. He reaches his hand out to me. 

DUE TO EXCESSIVE TRAINING: YOU HAVE LEARNED TWO SKILLS:

RONINS COMBAT (MARTIAL ARTS.)RONINS COMBAT (SWORD FIGHTING.)

RONINS COMBAT (MARTIAL ARTS), AND RONINS COMBAT (SWORD FIGHTING.) HAVE BEEN MERGED INTO ONE SKILL:

"RONINS COMBAT"lvl1[(FIGHTING)]

Ronins have always been good at sword fighting via the name "Ronin." But a little known fact is that they can use hand to hand combat as well. They also have their very own style of fighting, which is fast and unpredictable.
+15 STR when active

+15 AGI when active

"You are not so bad at fighting."

I grab his hand and he pulls me up. 

"I can say the same to you." 
"I shall take you as my student. First lesson starts now." 

He throws a fist at me, I catch it, then dodge his blade.

"My clan specializes in outmaneuvering the enemy. If you are predictable, you have to rely on 100% out powering the opponent. If you use your power, and your wit, the opponent will stand no chance."

His fist flies towards me again, I don't catch it t his time, instead I punch him in the face.

"Good, you used your power, and wit to attack me there. Do that more." 

ONE LEVEL UP!

"This concludes my teachings for today."

Genji turns and leaves the large gym.

. . . 

"So?" 
'So what?"

Hanna shuts the door.

"How was your session?" 

I nod.

"Great. I even learned a new skill named: "Ronin's Combat."
"You're so lucky!" 

I roll my eyes. 

"Well, I'm gonna go level up a bit. Talk to you later."
"Create I.D. Ogre." 

The world around me rebuilds itself. Unlike the zombie dungeons, it is not the same area as reality. The world around me turns into a long stretching mountain biome. And throughout the plains there are many large green beasts holding clubs. 

<MONSTER>level: 26 Plains Ogre 

"well, here we go."

"RONIN'S COMBAT!" 

I dash forward, and punch the Ogre in the face, it rebounds, and tries to spot me, but before it can I appear behind it, and kick it in the back of the head. It disintegrates. 

*SLAM*
*SLAM*

*SLAM*

*SLAM*

*SLAM*

I wipe the sweat from my face, I look at the screen floating in front of my face. 

FIVE LEVEL UP!

SKILL: RONIN'S COMBAT LEVELED UP!

SKILL: RONIN'S COMBAT EVOLVED INTO:

ADVANCED RONIN'S COMBAT:

Ronins have always been good at sword fighting via the name "Ronin." But a little known fact is that they can use hand to hand combat as well. They also have their very own style of fighting, which is fast and unpredictable.

Double the effectiveness of this skill while using a sword. 

+25 STR when active
+25 AGI when active
+10 INT when active

"Sweet!"

I tap my chin. 

"I need a sword. Maybe I should get a crafting skill?" 

In the corner of my eye, I see a glint. In a flash I am standing before it. On the ground is a book, and some money. 

SMITHING 101
Item/Skill Book:

Basics of creating weapons.

"Well! Speak of the devil!"

I pick up the book, and another screen appears.

Would you like to learn:

"Smithing 101"?

[YES]  [NO]

I hit yes, and the book explodes into particles. 

GAINED SKILL:

"Smithing"lvl1 [(ACTIVE)]

Weapon smithing has been a thing for ages. This skill allows you to know the basics of how to smith your ideal weapon!

"Perfect!"
"ahem, use skill [SMITHING]"

A menu appears infront of me. 

What would you like to smith?

- Sword
- Hammer
- Axe

- Pickax
- Staff

- Other

"Sword."

What sword would you like to smith?

- Long Sword
- Broad Sword
- Short Sword

"Short sword."

What sword would you like to smith?

- Iron Short Sword

I scoff.

"Iron Short Sword."

...

As no materials are available, this craft will use MP.

[ALERT: LOW ON MP] 

Suddenly, a golden light appears in my hand, it stretches, and widens, until it forms the shape of a sword. It then crystallizes, and smooths itself, until there is an sword in my hand. The handle is made of leather, and the blade is iron. 

"Observe."

IRON SHORT-SWORD
Item/Weapon/Sword

A normal iron short sword created by Milo Tanaka.
+10 POW when equipped

"YES! IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER!"

I throw my hands in the air. 

WORDS: 975

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 49 24
(Complete) Idk what to really put here, its a love story between Tracer and a Male Talon agent so um...enjoy? 😇 They're working now! The pictures th...
16.9K 209 5
A compilation of Overwatch x Reader (SMUTS). Contents: Reaper x Reader (SMUT) Soldier 76 x Reader (SMUT) Mccree/Cassidy x Reader (SMUT) Hanzo x Reade...
4.7K 67 29
After being kicked out of her now ex-boyfriend's house, 23-year-old Katie Amari drink away at a bar to get the asshole out of her mind. That was unti...
14.7K 397 15
When Widowmaker received the news that a girl would have to live with her, at her house, she wasn't pleased at all. But the annoyingly sweet girl mig...