𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

By kootete

Its all about taekook What I include in the story: -FLUFF -ANGST -ROMANCE -FLUFF AGAIN!! im sorry i did not... More

Intro!
My ship
Flashback
Argue [1]
Argue [2]
Jealous
Jealous [2]
Jealous [3]
My shorty baby
Bad boy?
Calico Cat [Y.M]
Not an update!!
Spoiled [1]
Spoiled [2]
Run BTS ep 84 (BTS)
Insecure
Wedding
Kookie
REQUEST
Wrong Number
Angel
Vampire [1]
Wee Woo
Concert
Cook
Taekook Gay
Ignore
Teacher
What Innocence? [M]
Trust and Love
Cuddle Weather
REQUEST
Family
Confront
Dance Coach [M]
Vampire [2]
Sleepy
Birthday Surprise Failed
Paint
Mcdo Date

Stay

4.8K 118 16
By kootete

'Why?' Was the last thing that Taehyung's boyfriend asked him, when he left.

Its been 5 years since he left his boyfriend to study medical field in seoul. He's also known as a good general surgeon in seoul.

"Taehyungie!! C'mon let's go out and have fun." Jimin, his best friend said.

"But Minnie I have to finish these papers first." Taehyung pouted and continue doing something.

"Taehyung, you're already 29. You need to live a little. Plus you don't have any family yet. Worst is that you're not even in a relationship." Jimin rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"Minnie, I don't have time for that." He said, glaring at Jimin.

"I'll set you up with Yoonie's friend, you want." Jimin winked at the younger.

"What the fuck? No." Taehyung shake his head. In fact, he really wants to be in a relationship again. He wants to have a family with his ex from 5 years ago but the problem is he really need to pursue his dream. That 5 years, he did not had any relationships. Many people decided to court him, but he rejected them all because he knows that he will come back to the boy he left from 5 years.

"Taehyung? Is it about the guy from 5 years? Its been so long. Bet he already have a family." Jimin sighed and sat on the couch.

"Minnie, I left him without saying anything. I don't care if he already have a family. I want to explain to him. He asked me why, but then I left." Taehyung felt a pang on his heart. All those memories.

"Even if you explained, Tae. He will never be yours again. Again, its been 5 years Tae." Jimin said. Taehyung was about to reject when he realized that what Jimin said was actually true.

"Jiminie, all I wanted is to pursue my dream. I never wanted to do any bad intention. I hurt my own world, Minnie." Taehyung felt a tear escaped. Jimin suddenly hugged the younger.

"Hey don't worry. There are many guys waiting for you. Your ex wasn't the only person living here." Jimin looked at him.

"Let's go out Minnie. I need a drink I gues." Taehyung stood up with an excited Jimin behind him.

-

"Yoonie hyung! We'll go on a restaurant today! Please come and bring your friend too." Jimin said on the line he was calling.

"I thought we're going to the club?" Taehyung asked him, with a confused face.

"Resto baby. I'll set you up with Yoongi's friend." Jimin stuck his tongue out and pulled the younger inside the restaurant.

"Table for four, under the name Park Jimin." Taehyung looked at his best friend, shocked.

"You already planned this, do you?" He glared at his best friend who's smirking.

The waitress guide them to their table, and unexpectedly their table is in a very good view. The girl gave them the menu and left them for a while.

"I'm sure after this, you'll be getting that di-"

"Shush Minnie." Taehyung glared at him again.

They both ordered their food when suddenly Yoongi came in.

"Yoonie!" Jimin stood up and hugged the older.

"Where's your friend?" Jimin asked, looking behind him, but there's no one.

"Parking his car." Yoongi walked towards Taehyung.

"Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung stood up and hugged the older too. Yoongi maybe Jimin's but Yoongi and Taehyung are childhood best friends.

"So where's the friend?" Taehyung asked, as Jimin suspiciously smiled.

"Earlier you were just ranting that you don't wan-"

"Shush again Jiminie." Taehyung glared at him, again and again.

"He's just parking his ca-"

"I'm here!" Taehyung heard a very familiar voice. The voice that was on his memories 5 years ago.

"Jungkookie!"

Jimin stood up and walked towards the guy and hugged him.

Taehyung processed on his seat and stared at the guy's beauty. Jungkook changed big for the whole 5 years.

"So Yoongi hyung and Jiminie hyung, where's the gu-"

Jungkook saw Taehyung, which made his jaw dropped.

Jimin and Yoongi saw the reaction of the both of them, confused.

"You two know each other?" Jimin asked.

"I- uh have to g-" Jungkook was about to go.

"No, stay." Taehyung stood up.

"Why would I? When you didn't." Taehyung was shocked about the sudden burst. That really strike Taehyung's heart.

People started to look at them, as Jimin and Yoongi is still confused.

"I want to stay. I really want to, but-" Taehyung stopped.

"But what then? Just say that you're already tired of me. Then you decided to leave me." Jungkook laughed bitterly.

"Not here." Taehyung said, as he looked around. All of the people inside are looking at them.

"Why not here? Are you ashamed that you don' have a good reason why you left me 5 years ago?" Jungkook laughed again. The crowd were shocked about it and started to whisper to each other.

"Jungkook, not here." Yoongi warned him.

"I'm tired okay? Its been 5 years and all I want is an explanation! Why won't you give it to me." Jungkook raised his voice. Yoongi tried to pulled him outside but there was no use. Jungkook is bulk.

"I really wanted to stay Jungkook. But I left you without saying anything." Taehyung looked down.

"Yes exactly!"

"Because I wanted you to pursue your dream. You said you wanted to be an artist right? I want you to have time for you-"

"SHUT UP! YOUR EXCUSE IS SHIT." Jungkook shouted, as he runs outside the restaurant. Yoongi looked at them with an apologetic look and runs after him.

Jimin pulled his best friend and hugged him. Taehyung cried as Jimin continued to comfort him.

They both got out of the resto and go directly to Taehyung's house so that he'll take a rest.

-

"Yah! Jungkook!" Yoongi pulled the boy and let him sit down on the bench. He looked at the younger, and noticed that he's trying not to cry.

"Cry everything." Yoongi told him and sat down next to him.

"I don't know anymore, Hyung. Those 5 years, I suffered because I lost him but that's his fucking explanation?" Jungkook said as a tear slipped from his eye.

"Jungkook-ah, just hear him out. You didn't let him finish. I know that you're hurting but there's a good explanation why he left. I'm not Taehyung but I know that both of you were hurt that time." Yoongi said as he hugged the younger.

"I missed him, Hyung. I missed that smile. I miss every little details about him." Jungkook said.

"Do you still want to talk to him?" Yoongi asked, as he looked at the younger.

"I want to but I can't face him at this moment." Jungkook looked down. Yoongi nods and understand the guy, he knows what's happening and he want Jungkook and Taehyung to be okay.

-

"Tae?" Jimin goes inside his best friends' room and heard him sniffling.

"Why didn't you tell him the real reason?" Jimin sat next to Taehyung, who's can't stop crying.

"I-I... I don't know, I'm weak." Taehyung bitterly laughed but then he burst out crying again.

"Taehyungie. You waited for him right? Because you want to tell him the truth? Why didn't you then? The opportunity is there." Jimin asked him.

"Jiminie, I don't want him to know that those who took care of him, also hurt him too." Taehyung cried.

"Your parents hurt the both of you. They deserve to get that anger too."

"Jiminie, I just want him to be happy." Taehyung looked down.

"That's your mistake then. You should've fight for your love." Jimin said. He looked at him sadly and hugged the younger.

"Yeah. I should've done that." Taehyung regrets everything that he did for the past 5 years.

"Now go explain to him. Its not your fault why you left, right? Explain to him that your parents want you to move away and need to break you two because they want what is the best for the both of you." Jimin told him.

"Yeah..." Taehyung sniffled.

-

"Just call me if something happens." Jimin told Taehyung.

Taehyung big his goodbye to Jimin and entered the cafe. He saw the guy who he left. The guy he still love.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called him as Jungkook mentioned him to sat in front of him.

"Explain. That's what I need." Jungkook said without any expression.

"I- uh.. What I said yesterday is real. Its just that, it was my parents that made that decision. It was my dream being a surgeon, right? When I told my parents about it, they suddenly planned my whole life. They want what is the best for me. They didn't see you as the best one for me so they decided to let me study in Seoul. Its also a dream of mine to study there but of course I wouldn't go if you don't want me too. But then, when I was about to tell you that I'm going to move out... I uh- My parents brought me to the Seoul the night before I tell you about it. I was surprised that I woke up in a apartment, with my things fixed. Then I asked them why did they bring me there ahead of time. They told me that I need what's the best for me. They told me that I don't need you. And they said that if I didn't end up becoming a surgeon, they will never let me see you again. So I did everything just to see you again. But when I go back to our hometown, I asked for you but they didn't said anything. They kept silent because the man I've been waiting for is not there. The man I've been waiting is studying what he wants to become. So when I got back to the Seoul, I kept my mindset positive. I told myself that you're doing your passion. The profession you want. That day I got pissed at my parents and never talked to them until now. I'm sorry for leaving you without saying anything." Taehyung breathes. He suddenly felt a tear escpaed through his eye.

"I- can't believe it." Jungkook said, looking at the sniffling guy.

"I know. I'm sorry for what I have done. I should've stayed with you." Taehyung cried. Jungkook suddenly got up and hugged the older.

That moment, he felt like he was taken back from 5 years ago.

"Its not your fault, Taehyung." Jungkook comforted the other.

Taehyung missed the guys' embrace.

"Its my fault, I di-"

"Its to fulfill your dream. Your parents did that because you need to live you dream." Jungkook said.

"But I also need you." Taehyung cried, as he holds into Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I love you forever." Taehyung stood up but then Jungkook stopped him.

"Tae, where are you going?" He asked.

"You need to go back to your family now. I already explained to you." Taehyung sniffled as he opened the door, but then Jungkook closed it and pulled him on the chair.

"Tae, what are you talking about? You're the only family I had. I waited for you... Do you have a family already?" Jungkook asked, his expectations gone low.

Taehyung was shocked about what the other just said.

"I-I don't have any. If Jimin is considered as a family, then he's the only one who helped me throught this years. I waited for you too." Taehyung teared up again.

"What about your mom and your dad?" Jungkook sat next to the older.

"Haven't saw them since they told me that you were gone. They're probably somewhere." Taehyung said, sighing.

"Hey I'm also sorry for shouting at you without letting you explain." Jungkook looked at the boy, who suddenly hugged him without a warning.

"Its okay, atleast I found you again." Taehyung whispered, as he lay his head on Jungkook's neck.

"I heard you're the best general surgeon here in Seoul." Jungkook chuckled at the boy.

"I'm really not, but I'm doing my best." Taehyung smiled at the complement.

"I also pursued my music career too. I'm a music producer, same as Yoongi Hyung." Jungkook said.

"R-really?" Taehyung was surprised.

"For you." Jungkook looked into his eyes.

"Yah! Probably for your ex girlfriend or boyfriend." Taehyung joked. He knows that Jungkook possibly had an ex, because 5 years is a long long time.

"What?" Jungkook snorted.

"This 5 years I focused on my career and finding you. I focused those things that reminds me of you." Jungkook told him, making Taehyung's jaw drop.

"Y-you really did that?"

"Yup. You probably had an ex?" Jungkook said as Taehyung shaked his head voilently.

"There are many who wants to date me but I rejected them. Because you're the only one who kept staying inside my head." Taehyung blushed.

"You cutie. I hope we can still continue what we had in the past?" Jungkook asked, wanting to get back to his lover.

"We can." Taehyung winked and then kissed him on the cheek.

"I really missed you." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung out of the cafe and go to his car.

"Where do you want to go? My treat!" Jungkook asked.

"Anywhere with you." Taehyung said cheesy making Jungkook chuckle.

"Bed then?" Jungkook winked making Taehyung surprised at what he just said.

"Except there." Taehyung stuck out his tongue.

"Park then!" They both said in union and both laughed.

-

"Will you marry me?" Jungkook asked.

"W-WHAT?!" Taehyung screamed.

"I'm just practising. You know one day I'll be able to do that to you." Jungkook laughed.

"You can easily give me a heart attack." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Of course! Witht his beautiful fac-"

"Shut up." Taehyung slapped his arms.

Jungkook suddenly slipped his arms on Taehyung's waist while looking at the sunset.

"I guess there is fate between us." Jungkook whispered on his ear.

"Well how can we not? We waited for each other." Taehyung giggled as he booped the youngers' nose.

"Love you bub." Jungkook kissed him.

"Love you too, kookie." He mumbled on the kiss.

"STOP MAKING OUT AND LETS EAT NOW! I'M HUNGRY!" Jimin groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
100K 388 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
25.6K 52 18
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_