BTS : Her ☽

By sweetpluto

Seven boys and one girl, they love each other of course, but maybe sometimes a little too much. Basically a... More

request
Her ☽ profile
Burn The Stage | 1
BTS Ships
@Bts_twt
Pre-debut Chuseok | pt 1
Pre-debut Chuseok | pt 2
Other Men
@Army_twts
@Bts_twt | 2
Outside Ships
B.V. | malta
Burn The Stage | 2 maknaes
Burn The Stage | 3 hyungs
Arguing about Hani | clips
Sexual Tensions | intro. hyungs
@Army_twts | 2 jk
@Bts_twt | 3
MAMA | 2015
Gayo Daechukje | 2019
Pre-debut | 3 jimin
Behind the Scenes | clips
Private Collection | photos
B.V. | new zealand pt 1
B.V. | new zealand pt 2
B.V. | new zealand pt 3
Kiss💋
@Army_twts | 3 hani
@Bts_twt | 4
Pre-debut | 4 namjoon
Bangtan | kakao talk
Sexual Tensions | +18
Hani Solos, Collabs + Reactions
MAMA | 2018
Pre-debut | 5 jackson wang
Everyday Reactions | suga
Moments Explained
Sexual Tensions | +18 pt 2
@Army_twts | 4
@Bts_twtㅣ5 jimin
December | 15/18
Arguing about Hani pt 2

Sexual Tensions | intro. maknaes

19.8K 398 40
By sweetpluto

Jimin

Hani is sexually attracted to Jimin, he knows this. He notices the way her eyes sometimes follow him on stage, during practice and rehearsals. Ever since their dance duet for the army muster they've become more...close. Let's just say the lines have blurred a little as they've gotten older.

Everything about her, how she fit into him like a glove. Jimin found it hard to control himself when he watches those dark pink lips forming into that beautiful pout of hers when she wants something. The way her body moves when she tries to perfect a new dance, then teasingly asks for help and he'll say yes just so he could touch her.

His eyes narrowed onto the two hands wrapped around her waist as she and Taemin hyung preformed on stage. Jimin tried not let his emotions show so easily but right now he was having trouble. He knew exactly how it felt to have her tiny hips sway against his, her bare skin--no stop.

"Jimin-ah," someone called to his right.

His eyes fell away from the stage for just second to meet with Taehyung.

"Someone is jealous." Tae whispered in his ear this time, smiling, leaning in close, giving the back of Jimin's neck a squeeze. "You're staring rather hard, kind of like how Namjoon hyung does," he laughed.

"Aniya--it's fine." Jimin said, Taemin hyung was one of his closest friends but Taehyung knew better and gave him another comforting squeeze.

They stood up clapping once it was over, the lights dimming but Jimin couldn't shake the uneasy feeling in his stomach until Hani came running over.

Hani rushed back smiling, a bit of sweat on her face and having had no time to change because they were going perform soon anyway.  Taehyung thankfully had already scooted down to make room.

Her eyes sparkled. "Just like how we'd practiced, right?" she asked siting cross-legged down next to him, looking for approval.  "Jimin?"

He rested his fingers over her still exposed thigh, eyes moving back to the screen monitor. His silence making her pout.

"Jimin? Yah Park Jimin."

Jimin's mouth twitched upward, he turned looking down at her lips quickly before meeting her eyes with a look that could both scare and devour her.

0 0 0

Taehyung

Armys knew Taehyung and Hani had a close but some-what odd relationship. He showed quite a bit of affection towards his members but rarely with Hani. Why? Because very few people knew he could be possessive with skinship and that Hani was sometimes submissive to him. Once they were alone he couldn't stop himself, he loved to kiss and leave love bites.

Taehyung once told noona that if she wanted to play with him it would have to be off camera. Hugs and hand holding, these things were natural between members but everything else, those moments, he didn't want others to see, he wouldn't share. 

Taehyung didn't want people to interpret their relationship wrong, they were very loving. He loved the shy look in her eyes when he kissed her, her bashfulness even now when they did couple-like things. It was just so cute, although her deviant side did come out too.

Most days he was quite good at keeping a poker face, somedays he didn't care but others like today, he didn't want anybody touching her. He sat getting his makeup done watching them through the mirror, Hani noona and Hobi hyung.

They were sitting next to each other on the black couch, her legs swung over his lap while he tried using her as a pillow.

She squirmed, readjusting his head on her shoulder. "You know I'm not that comfortable."  They looked harmless enough, she occupied on her phone until Jhope sneaked his face behind her hair followed by kissing sounds. Taehyung didn't like that.

He couldn't keep his eyes off them. Jhope had her almost laying flat now, shifting half on top of her from their awkward sitting positions. 

"Oppa--Oppa stop, theres a camera!" She laughed, shoving Hobi hyung away.

"You okay?" The stylist noona suddenly asked him, filling in his brows.

Taehyung nodded but he wasn't. Hani made a quick move, finding refuge in Namjoon hyung's lap.

"You like her a lot don't you?"

He did, especially on days he didn't share. He would remind her later.

0 0 0

Jungkook

For a long time Hani looked at Jungkook-ah as someone who was younger than her, and then something happened. Skinny arms had turned into muscle, he'd grown taller and stronger but it wasn't just that, it was lot of little things Hani couldn't explain what made her question her feelings around him.  On and off stage Jungkook was a different person even armys couldn't deny that. She loved the way she felt wrapped around him, so safe, so protected.

As he got older Hani sometimes didn't know what to think anymore. He was her little Jungkook-ah, but he wasn't that little boy from Busan anymore. He'd grown into a man and she had a hard time admitting that.

Jungkook loved his noona, that was a known fact. He didn't get jealous, but he thrived on her attention. He didn't understand his feelings either but he held back. He couldn't get away with a lot of the things his others members did with her, but oh did he try and little by little did she accept.

He felt eyes on him and he turned around, sweat dripping from his body after practicing the choreography for dimple finding Hani looking at him from the stage.

Jungkook caught her eye and smiled, her face went red. She blushed so easily he loved it.

Jimin playfully smacked Taehyung. "Noona was looking at me." 

Taehyung tsked. "Ani."

Jin laughed. "I'm her crush, it's me."

They started to banter back and forth until Jungkook sighed loudly, shaking his head, hopping to get rid his extra energy. Jin heard.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah! Did you just roll your eyes at me," he said, walking closer to him in a teasing manner, puffing his chest out. "Eo?"

Aish, this hyung. Jungkook smacked his lips together, mouth curving into a small smile. "Let's just ask noona. Noona!" he yelled across the empty stadium.

Hani looked up, curious wide eyes scanning the crowed then onto them up front, too far to hear all that talk earlier. She and Suga hyung had been checking over the performance sheets again. "Wae?" Hani called back.

"Jin hyung has a question!" he yelled.

"Yah!" Jin smacked his shoulder. "Aniya--Jimin wants to know who were looking at!"

"Hyung!" Jimin looked offended. Taehyung just laughed. "Who were staring at? Just now, during our practice."

Even from away Jungkook could see Hani noona's confused brow shift into a surprised look. She didn't look too happy to answer, embarrassed from getting caught but she smiled anyway, but not before rolling her eyes.

"It was Jungkook!"

He smirked, giggling and laughing at his other members whining.

"Wah," Jimin laughed, slapping his shoulder. "It's getting harder for noona  to ignore you now. Maybe she'll even let you kiss her one day," he teased.

Jungkook nudged him down the steps as they got ready for the next set. He's already kissed her. He licked his lips, remembering the taste of her mint breath,  but maybe he would get another chance tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 35.5K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...
23.8K 574 16
Just your run-of-the-mill BTS One Shot book but with some interactive fun stuff mixed in. I have so many ideas for stories, so I thought I'd deliver...
42.4K 1.4K 49
(EDITING- Storyline changes a lot) This is a polyamorous story between all the members of bts. It's gay. It's smutty. It's angsty. And it's fluffy. �...
1.7K 131 13
WELCOME BACK!!! POLYAMOROUS STORY HAS ARRIVED !!! This one has sprinkle of BDSM ⚠️Do remember some scenes are quite toxic relationship vibes please...