My Backup Dancer and Me | Tzu...

By iloveKimKyline

this story is about an idol who fell inlove with his backup dancer More

Chapter1
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7

Chapter2

92 1 0
By iloveKimKyline

Mv making

Bambam: whats up, Jyp!
Jyp: oh youre there
Bambam: sorry im late again..
Jyp: so lets start?  Is tzuyu already here?
Tzuyu: jyp im sorry im late..

Bambam stare at her while she's walking she seems like a goddess

Jyp: oh so lets start..

They are shooting the dance choreography included the kissing part...

Jyp: nice shot..

Jyp: we'll shoot now the next one..
Jyp: tzuyu youll walk from left then bambam youll walk from the right then when you guys meet youll stop then look at each other and smirk.. Ok
Jyp: understood?

Bambam tzuyu: yeah!

They keep on shooting until the day comes, bambam's debut..

Mc: are you guys ready to see jyp's new artist?
Crowd: yes!!  Go bambam!! You can do it! Bambam! Bambam!  Bambam!

Mc: lets all welcome Bambam!

There dance... Imagine that, that is bambam and tzuyu and also imagine that the backup dancers are there..

Mc: lets give them around of a flaws
Mc: pls introduce your selves..
Bambam: annyeong haseyo bambam imnida!
Tzuyu: annyeong haseyo tzuyu imnida!
Mark: annyeong haseyo mark-eu imnida!
Dahyun: annyeong haseyo dahyun innida!
Sana: annyeong haseyo sana imnida!
Jaebeom: annyeong haseyo jb imnida!
Mc: so lets interview our newest artist,  bambam
Mc: how was the feeling that you already debuted?
Bambam: first of all im happy cause this is the day that ive been waiting for...
Mc: ohh... Ive heard it postponed a lot of times..
Bambam: oh yeah thats true its because jyp is still finding some backup dancers...
Mc: so now lets interview the back uo dancers
Mc: lets start with bambam's partner,  tzuyu
Mc: tzuyu how was the feeling working with bambam?
Tzuyu: its fine im so comfortable with him he makes me laugh and take care of me a lot...
Mc: mark how was the feelung working with bambam?
Mark: oh this men he's really kind and im very thankful that jyp decided to be in team bambam...
Mc: dahyun how about you?
Dahyun: like what mark and tzuyu said he's really caring,kind and he's good at making corny jokes hahah..
Mc: sana you?
Sana: bambam is like our brother even though we are older than him..
Mc: ans you jb?
Jaebeom: oh my man bambam he's like my soulmate... We have a lot of similarities like playing video games,  online games... When it comes to those things we are really close...
Mc: ohh so the humors are true.. Bambam is a caring person...
Mc: lets interview one girl...  Ohh this whats your name?
Girl: Mina
Mc: mina how you became bambam's fan?
Mina: it all started when my brother introduce me to K-pop... I saw a link about a thai kpop singer whuch ia bambam... And it said that he'll soon debut with the song troublemaker... His looks and personality got my attention..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 112K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3M 95.7K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
746K 39.4K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
276K 31.7K 80
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...