I Punched The Gang Leader [ON...

By scarletieyyyyy_01

|| HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN HIJABI ON 19/10/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN ISLAM ON 17/11/2019 || || HIGHEST RAN... More

𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Meet Sahara Lydia
𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Leader
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Meet Hunter Gerard
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Accidental Meeting
𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Back To Strangers
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Beauty And The Badass
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Death Wish
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Truth Or Dare
𝐓𝐄𝐍 | The Unexpected Hero
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Gang Leader Saved Me
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | My Dua For You
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Annoying Mafia
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Accompany Me
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Unwanted Guest
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Friends With Benefits Break Up
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Save Me If You Can
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Expect The Unexpected
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Start Of Something New
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 | The Only Girl
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Talk About Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Love & Protect
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Nothing Last Forever
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | I'm Here, Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | Sorry Not Sorry
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Falling In Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Marry Me
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Different Yet The Same
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Truth
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Love?
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Make It Halal
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Mine
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Wedding ( Part 1 )
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Wedding ( Part 2 )
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Home Honeymoon
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Official Married Couple
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The First Kiss
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Lust & Desire
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Cruel Intentions
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Sinister
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Watch Over Her For Me
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | My Rescuer, My Hero
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | In The Name Of Love
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Legal Husband
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | It's Goodbye For Us
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Confession Of A Broken Hearted
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Space Between Us
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | One Night
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Kiss And Make Up
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | The Three Of Us
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | A Ruined Relationship
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Promise
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Faithful
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Mama
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | A Second Chance
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | An Untold Past
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Wounded Love
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Worst Nightmare
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Things Go Horribly Wrong
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 | The Endless Love
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Tough Choices

𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Decision, Decision

6K 164 91
By scarletieyyyyy_01

Hey there!
I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting 🙏🏻
I've been spending quality time with my family and friends during the semester break!
And please that you read and vote for my new book ❤️

It was an hour and a half drive.

"Is this the one?" I asked Jared, pointing at the last house on the left, when he told me to pull over.

"Yes." he nodded after double-checked the address.

"Great."

"What are you going to do, boss?" he gave me a confusing look.

"I want her to tell the truth."

"And what if she refused?"

"I'll make her speak." I answered honestly.

I decided the best option for me is to face her and see how much I've fucked up.

I'm not afraid to do what's right. If necessary, I'll put a couple of bullets right through her thick skull. Call me devil, but she ain't fooling me around!

"Come with me." I said and we both got out of the car.

We made our way to the house, inspecting the area to avoid any suspicious. Luckily, there was no one here at that moment.

Not wasting any time, we headed off to the house and the gate was unlocked when we let ourselves in.

Pounding on the door, I called out her name multiple times like a freaking maniac until I heard someone coming.

God! Please let it be her...

God answered my prayer after all, a brunette woman with deep-set blue eyes appeared at the entrance.

"Hunter?" she blinked at me in complete surprise.

Shit! Sahara was right. It is her. This woman hasn't changed a bit since the last time I saw her. About three years ago maybe...

"Hey, Carly. Good to see an old fling?" I asked, my head cocked to one side, expressionless.

She waved that off, scowling at me, "Why are you here?"

"You know why. I'm not here to play games, Carly." I snapped at her.

"May I?" I said, gesturing by rolling my eyes towards the entrance where she stood. But before she could answer — I already made my way for the door and I told Jared to wait outside.

"Hunter?!" she went after me as I stepped in further, her voice boomed between my ears.

She grabbed my arm and I turned to face her, "Hey! You can't just let yourself into someone's house without permission."

"I can do whatever I want!" I spat.

"Where's your daughter, Carly? Or should I say our daughter?" I mocked and her face expression changed.

"What are you talking about?" she blinked innocently.

I countered, "Don't give me that look! You know what I'm talking about."

Carly should know — I'm not to be argued with in this fucking messed up situation.

"What did you do to my wife?" I rasped.

But she remained tight-lipped as I struggled so hard to contain my anger.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!?" I yelled and she flinched. Her eyes avoided contact with mine, digging for an excuse.

I'm not a patient man — It takes everything in me not to pull out my gun and start shooting at her.

Surprisingly, she said, "I told her what's right. It's not my fault. I did it for us, Hunter."

Oh please!

The anger unfurled, tensing every muscle in my body, "YOU'RE LYING! Just because I've fucked you before, doesn't mean you have the right to say ridiculous shit about me!?"

"It's up to you whether you want to believe me or not."

"You don't know what you've done."

Balling my fists, I screamed at her, "Because of you, she nearly lost my child, you bitch! Do you have any idea how it felt like? DO YOU?!"

"Don't you start..." she began.

But I interrupted, my ears were aching hearing all this bullshit, "NO!? You better listen."

"You're going to tell me everything that I don't know about this daughter of yours or I'm going to blow your head off."

I wasn't intended to take it this far, but she gave me no choice.

Taking out my gun, I pointed it to her head, "I'm not playing with you, woman."

Yeah! I was left with no other option but she knows me well enough — As mad as I am right now, I'll never have the heart to pull the trigger and end her miserable existence.

Maybe this is the only way that I can make her tell the truth — That's if she wants to.

Carly shook her head, "You're not going to kill me."

"Says who?"

"You're not fooling me. I know you enough, Hunter."

She is right.

"Try me." I challenged.

"NO! Samantha is your daughter." she screamed at me, her eyes gleaming with tears.

"And she is your responsibility, YOU DICK!?"

I lowered my gun, "Oh, is that so?"

The funny thing is, this woman is more difficult to handle than a three-year-old. This woman is driving me fucking insane and I had enough! If I'm sure, there is not enough aspirin in the world for a headache like her.

"So where is this Samantha you're talking about?" I asked.

She gazed at me, surprised by my question.

"Let me see her." I said, putting away the gun back in my waistband.

And if she underestimates me, then I shouldn't even have to ask for it.

"Why?"

"Why?" I mirrored her.

"That's not a question, Carly. I mean it."

"You want me to be responsible for my own daughter. So that means I have the right to see her. Where is she?" I kept on pushing and she squirmed under my gaze.

Heated blood coursed through her — Something is wrong.

"I'm not going to ask again." I threatened her.

"I can't let you do that." she said quietly, her blue eyes wide and cautious.

My angers returned in full force.

"Go and fuck yourself, Carly. I'll find the kid myself." I shouted, my feet carrying me upstairs where I assumed Samantha would be.

"HEY!? STOP! STOP IT!" she fired back at in panic. Carly grasped my arm and I jerked it away instantly. Nobody ain't going to stop me now!

Ignoring her protests, I headed off all the way upstairs until I reached the first door on the right. There was a pink drawing board hanging on it, written 'Samantha's Playhouse' in glitter.

BINGO!

Grabbing the door knob, I swung the door opened full force and the sight of a little girl came to view. She gazed up at me as I stepped in further, her soft green eyes assessing me.

Fuck! My wife was right. They look exactly like mine.

"Hey." I flashed my best smile ever, standing awkwardly.

"Hey." the girl gave me a polite smile.

The little girl was beautiful — A blonde, rosy cheeks, thin coral lips and bright green eyes.

She was wearing a blush pink corded flower lace knee length dress with a white pearls tiara on her head and a pair of glitzy bow shoes.

"Who are you?" she asked.

What am I supposed to say? Her father?

"I'm a friend of your mom's." I lied.

Yeah! It's easier to trick children.

"Oh," she continued to play with her toys, not feeling bothered at all, as I made my way over to her.

As I reached her, I knelt down on the floor beside her. Her eyes followed me, observing me and she stopped.

"Why did you stop?"

"Hunter?" Carly called my name, mainly to distract me.

"Mommy!" the girl exclaimed when her eyes caught her mother, standing in the doorway.

I raised up my hand at her, "Carly, stop! I mean it." I warned her not to come any closer before she can do anymore damage to this mess.

She stopped dead in her track, her eyes went wider than before.

"What are you trying to do?" she murmured but I ignored her.

"What's your name, little one?" I brushed her cheek with my fingers.

"Samantha." she responded, not taking her eyes off me.

"Well, nice meeting you. I'm Hunter."

"Why are you here?" she was being curious.

"I'm here to see you."

I peered at the girl, whispering, "Do you want to see something cool?"

And her eyes lighted up, amused, "Really? What is it?"

"Come with me and I'll show you."

I hope she'll buy it.

Samantha blinked at me a few times before grinning, "Where? Can mommy come too?"

Oh shit!

I turned to Carly and back to her, "I'm afraid mommy is not in the mood for that right now.

"What do you say? Just you and me." I winked at her.

She paused for a second, her eyes went back and forth from me to Carly, as if she was thinking.

"Okay." she nodded in response.

"Great. Let's go then." I said, standing up to my feet before offering her a hand which she took it.

"Hunter, please don't..." Carly gasped, panicked.

"Shhh,"

"Carly, don't ruin this for me. I promise, I'll bring her back safe and sound, alright?" I smirked like I've got the victory over this stupid game.

Exiting the room, I took her hand in mine and we both head downstairs while Carly tagged along but wasn't intended to stop me.

Now, that I got the kid.

She left me no choice but to do — A fucking paternity test.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 43.1K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
458K 18.6K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
1.2M 54.1K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
484K 17.6K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...