Only His | (Book 1) 18+

By thenuggiequeen

BOOK ONE OF THE BLACK SERIES -- "Well, behalf of my dick, who cannot speak for himself," Kade said simply as... More

*description*
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER
**whats happening next?**

fifteen

200K 5.7K 12.8K
By thenuggiequeen

KADE
**
***
*****

The colour in Emara's flushed appearance vanished with a pale complexion, her eyes wide as she stumbled back; I luckily caught her just as she began to lose her balance. Her mother's pale face watched her with a smile on her face. Her face was sunken in, her eyes carrying large eye bags under them and as my eyes moved down, I cringed; she was too thin to be healthy and there were scabs up and down her arms as she scratched them violently.

"Emmy," her mother gushed out, taking a step forward. Emara took one step closer to me, her body shaking. "You've grown so much from when I saw you at your college graduation. And you're a model now — and a fashion designer."

"W-What the hell are you doing here?" She stammered out, holding onto my forearm in a tight. "I told you that I didn't want to see you ever again."

"I just had to see you," Emara's mother said, her eyes watery. "You're beautiful. You look exactly like your father, you know that?"

"You are not allowed to speak about Dad after what you did to him — what you did to us!" Emara was still trembling as she shouted and I held her by the shoulders as she took a step forward. "Don't ever speak about him. He did nothing but love you and you took him and your marriage for granted!"

"I regret everything I've done so much, you know this, Emmy," Emara's mother said, tears now rolling down her cheeks. "I-I tried contacting him but he hasn't gotten back to me—"

"And you expect that one day he will!" Emara exclaimed, trying to shake out of my grip. "You disgust me! You used him for money for your disgusting addiction and had multiple affairs — and when he was across the world risking his life for his family and his country, you were beating your only child!"

My heart shattered. I pulled Emara back as she choked on her own words and tears, keeping her close to me while her mother stared at the wall behind us in horror.

I knew what happened to Emara in her past. I knew that she was afraid to be alone because even if she didn't admit it, she was terrified that her mother would get to her. Years of physical, mental and verbal abuse didn't just go away after a few lucky years in adulthood and I knew that seeing her mother brought her back down to the weakest point in her body.

It's been at least three years since Emara has seen her mother last and she was doing amazing. Why her mother was suddenly here was most likely because Emara was becoming recognized in the larger businesses of the fashion industry and she wanted the credit so she could get the money.

"Leave," I muttered, meeting her sunken eyes. "Now."

"And who the hell do you think you are?" She scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Someone who can easily have you escorted to the nearest police department for the use of illegal drugs and carrying illegal substances. And Lord fucking knows what else you'll get charged for."

I glanced down at her pockets and she quickly shoved her hands into them.

"Now, get the fuck away from this property," I snapped, watching her stumble back.

She glanced at her daughter before walking into the busy crowds of people, leaving it to be just me and Emara.

I picked Emara up and carried her back inside, not knowing what to do as her body continued to trembled from the memories of her past. I walked into the elevator and pressed the button to her floor, kissing her head.

"I-I need some tacos," she mumbled with a sniffle.

I smiled. "We'll just stay in today, okay? Just me and you."

Emara nodded her head and kissed my neck, biting down on it when I told her to quit it in a shaky breath.

"I get you want a distraction from what just happened, baby, but you just need to relax right now," I breathed out, thanking the heavens when the elevator door opened. I carried her back into her apartment and set her on the couch, taking her heels off for her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked once her shoes were off. I ran my hands up her thighs and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"No," she whispered back. "I only told you once and that's the only time I'm ever telling anyone about it."

I nodded my head in understanding, kissing her knee before sitting next to her on the couch. I ran my fingers up and down her back as she wrapped herself around me, her face on my shoulder. I turned on Disney Plus and put The Simpsons on, kissing the top of Emara's head.

As the show played on, I couldn't stop the memories of the past from playing in my mind because of her mother.

There was no doubt that even before any of this happened with me and Emara and the entire scandal with Tristan, there was some sort of chemistry there. Even in high school, there was so much shit that went down and every time, Emara would come to me to talk about it and I her.

That was how it was. We were each other's rocks in high school which started the rivalry between my brother. At some point in high school, he broke up with Emara because he needed space to figure out what their relationship was and, heartbroken, Emara went to me — her best friend, at this point — to just sob and cry and talk about it.

They were separated for roughly nine months and, personally, they were the best nine months in high school for me.

Emara and I got closer through that length of time. Though she wasn't with Tristan, she came by the house regularly to visit me and my mother. Tristan was always out in the garage so he never even noticed that Emara was over. That's what made everything a lot more difficult for their relationship when they got together. Whereas Emara didn't want to touch Tristan unless it was a quick hug, she didn't hesitate to going farther with me.

The trust between us was stronger than whatever she had with Tristan and she knew that — we both did. She told Tristan that she lost her virginity to him when, in reality, it was me after having one of the deepest conversations of our lives (many tears were shed, along with many confessions).

However, unlike Tristan who wasn't a virgin with his first time with Emara, I was a virgin when I had made love to Emara for the first time. It sounds weird since it was so many years ago but I could never forget my very first time with her.

She's been completely oblivious to the fact that I'm in love with her and have been for years now; I'm fucking whipped to the bone for her.

"Babe," she whispered into my neck as the show played on. "Are the tacos on their way yet?"

I looked down into her bright green eyes, chewing on my lip. "Not yet, Em. They'll be here soon, though."

She grunted and I chuckled, kissing her forehead. When she tilted her head up, I knew what she was silently asking, so I pushed my lips against hers, moving them slowly while cupping the back of her head.

"How are you feeling?" I asked breathlessly, pulling back with her lip between my teeth.

"Better," she murmured with a gasp, moaning when I pulled her on my lap, right where my erection was already growing. "I-I think I just needed time to think to myself. I'm good now."

I hummed, swearing when she rolled her hips slowly. "Em..."

Just as her lips brushed over mine, her cellphone went off. Emara sighed with frustration and grabbed it, putting the phone to her ear.

"Hello?" She muttered, putting the phone between her ear and shoulder before moving one of her hands to the tent in my sweatpants, squeezing it lightly.

My lips parted but Emara quickly covered my mouth with her second hand, biting her lip to stop from laughing when I let out a moan.

"Oh, hey, Jake," she said, sitting on my left side before pushing her hand through my sweatpants and briefs, running her hand up and down my shaft slowly. "I've got a few more things to model today and a meeting, but I'm free tomorrow. Why?"

Emara grinned when she began to move faster, resulting in my hips jerking up. I swore and bit my lip, trying to keep myself quiet as she had a normal conversation with Jake.

God, she was infuriating.

"Sounds good to me," Emara agreed, brushing her thumb over the tip of my cock. She pulled her hand from my pants and sucked her thumb, finally meeting my heated stare. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She hung up and I pulled her thumb away from her mouth, pushing myself closer to her until our lips joined.

"Bedroom," I muttered once she pulled away. "Now."

***

I winced at the pain shooting through my hands as they brutally pounded into the punching bag. I shook my knuckles and breathed out heavily, going to the bench against the wall to my right and grabbing my water bottle. After taking a huge chug, I walked back to the punching bag and held it still from it's swaying.

"What's got you all worked up at this hour?" A soft voice questioned as I began to punch at the bag of sand once more.

I turned around and saw Emara watching me, a small smile on her full lips. I looked down at her attire, enjoying the view of her full breasts pushed into that small Hello Kitty shirt that she's had for years. She wore a pair of tight shorts that showed off her tanned thighs and shaped her ass nicely, and around her and to keep her warm was one of my red zip-up sweaters.

"Why are you awake?" I asked her, walking closer to her form as she leaned against the wall. "You has a busy day with modelling and work, baby. You should be resting."

"Mother Nature decided to curse me to always my period at night for the last eleven years," Emara explained, taking a step closer to me so she could wrap her arms around me. "So, you were lucky enough to get one last good fuck in for the next seven days."

"That won't be torture," I muttered, moving my hands to her curvy hips. "Is that the only reason why you were out of bed?"

"No," she admitted. "I was craving cookies and my Kade hugs."

I grinned as she pressed her cheek against my chest, closing her eyes. "Were you now?"

"Yeah. Come back to bed, please."

I pondered whether or not I should blow off some steam or go to bed but, hearing Emara's tired pleas, I gave in. I told her to meet me upstairs while I showered and she gave me a peck on the lips before walking off, humming to herself. I followed after her and we split once I was in the washroom, stripping out of my clothes and jumping in the shower.

Just as I was rinsing the conditioner out, there was a small knock on the door, followed by it opening.

"What is it, baby?" I asked when I heard her sniffle.

"Th-there's a giant spider in the corner of the room," she stammered, making me slowly grin at how choked up she sounded. "Kill it."

"Just give me a minute, okay?"

"No, now, before it's not there and I have to sell this apartment because it's haunting me with its unknown presence." I laughed just as the shower curtain was ripped open, making me spin around to face her. "Let's go."

"Emara, let me shower," I complained, which resulted in her turning off the water and throwing a towel at me. I scowled at the childish brat in front of me, stepping out of the shower while wrapping the towel around my hips.

She pulled me down to her height and dried my hair with a towel, her movements quick and vigorous. I growled Emara's name out and she pulled the towel away, grabbing my hand and dragging me to her bedroom.

"You're overreacting, Emara," I said as I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and pulled them up. Once I tied it, I slowly looked around each corner of the room.

Then I found it.

Eight long legs. One large disgusting body. Crouched against the wall.

I could feel the blood in me run cold and it took everything in me not to scream like a little girl and run the fuck out.

"That's a fucking monster, that's no spider!" I snapped at her tear-streaked face. "Are you... are you crying?! You aren't the one that's being forced to kill that thing!"

"B-but it began lowering itself over my head on a thread and"—more tears fell down her flushed cheeks—"I was scared out of my mind! I couldn't even scream! Kill it!"

She threw me a book and I stared at it, then slowly looked up at the large spider. Emara nudged me closer and I glared at her, making my way to the wall slowly. I clenched one of my hands into a fist to stop it from shaking so much and I was soon at least only a foot away from the monster.

"You're so lucky you're on your period or I would have you bent over the bed for making me do this shit," I growled, using both of my hands to hold the book in front of the spider.

Three...

Two...

One—

"IT'S FUCKING MOVING!!" I jumped back by five feet and held onto Emara while trying to calm my erratic breathing and the pounding of my heart, watching it move one inch before freezing again. "I'm okay, I'm fine."

I grabbed the book again and walked towards it, slowly walking towards it. I could feel Emara watching intently as I raised the book once more, inhaling slowly.

With a terrified scream, I slammed the book against the spider and we both ran out of the room, screaming. At least ten-feet down the hall, Emara and I were holding onto each other for dear life, both of us breathing.

"I-I think we should sleep in the guest room tonight," Emara whispered, holding me tighter.

"I agree," I breathed back, still holding her as we shuffled to the guest bedroom. Emara jumped on the bed and buried herself in blankets while I closed the door, walking to the bed and sitting down.

"I thought you were going to die," she whimpered as I crawled in after her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Of course not," I guffawed. "I was brave."

Emara gave me a blank stare and I scowled are her.

"Shut up. I'm going to bed."

I turned around so I wasn't facing her, making her laugh and kiss between my shoulder blades. She wrapped her arms around me, wrapping one leg around my waist while resting her head on me.

*****
***
**

TOTAL WORDS: 2575

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 209K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancΓ©." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
19.3K 1.3K 32
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
796 15 8
After graduating college with a cooking degree, Izuku and his girlfriend, plan on moving in together. The only problem is when once his restaurant b...