Marked for Don - Book 1

By craxyladyjay

Alexander de Luca (Italian Mafia don~25 y/o) Ava Black ( a innocent girl ~ 18 y/o) Who knew a one night stand... More

First time out
Wet
Wait ! Im a virgin
Back home
confronting a de luca
you belong to me
Mrs.de luca
Honey moon
AnnouncementοΏΌ
HONEY MOON 2
Mr.green
Oh no !
Sex
Author note
2 months later
Doctor visit
Shit
Ill slaughter you
Bolting
5 years later
Oh no !
Touch
Connected
Alexander pov
my apology!
Ava
when the fuck

3 months later

7K 133 4
By craxyladyjay

"Ms.black" I hear my name being called .glancing up I see the nurse with a clipboard waiting on me .standing up I follow her through the door . "Dr.carter will be right with you "she says before closing the door .nodding my head I feel I sigh leave my lips as I feel a headache becoming . Hearing the door open i look up . "Ms.black i presume?" She questions .i nod my head . "Right so what's the reason behind today's visit sweety"she ask kindly ."um I missed about 2 periods and I've been vomiting a lot " I say shyly . "Ahh I see and have you took a pregnancy test yet?" She ask . "Yes ma'am both positive"I tell her . "Well how about you give me a urine sample and we will confirm it " she says writing something on her clip board .nodding my head  I stand .

Coming back I  wait about 20min before she comes through the door trailing a machine behind her .  "we'll ms.black your indeed pregnant .so let's have a look at this little one and get an estimate due date" she says .i feel frozen but after a couple of seconds I do as she instruct laying back and lifting my shirt . "This will be a little warm"she tells me squirting gel on my belly .she then take the stick like object and press it onto my belly . "And there's your baby" she says smiling . "It looks so tiny" I say tears forming in my eyes ."I know .your about 3 months pregnant setting your due date to August 28th " she tells me . "Would you like a few copies of the sonogram?" She ask .i nod my head shyly "4 please" I say .she nods her head before handing me paper towels .coming back she hands me the envelope and bid her good byes.walking out the office I head home.

~home~
"So how did it go?" Kassy ask . "I'm a mom " I say tears forming at the eyes ."awwww it's going to be okay mama bear"they say hugging me . "It's not ....I don't even know how to get in contact with him" I say .
"Well you could always go back to his mansion"rose says rubbing my back
Singing I rub my forehead "your right ,but what today he doesn't remember be ,better yet what if he doesn't believe me," I say tears trailing down my cheeks .

"Then you make him"kassy says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 65.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1M 48.4K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
408K 23.1K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...