My Disability

By K1nsleyGG

Hayden Mae Jackson has seizures and has a difficult day at school after she blacked out. She, of course, has... More

Introduction & Cast -1-
Phoenix! -1.5-
My first day without Phoniex. -2-
Quite and cute.-3-
Vanilla -4-
Dinners and Secrets. -5-
Truth and Family-6-
Further characters!
Sunshine -7- (TW)
Toddle -8-
Mal Seziure aka Absent Seziure -9-
Back Again -10-

Suspicious -11-

847 19 16
By K1nsleyGG

!!!IF GRAYSONS NAME IS SPELT LIKE GREYSON OR GRAYSON, JUST PRETENED IT IS SPELT HOW I DID IT IN THE 1ST CHAPTER!!!

Also if anyone has a service dog and doesn't agree with how Hayden handles her, that is completely fine, its just how I wanted her to be, thanks. :)

We step out the car and i immediately notice that the normal talkative parking lot is pen drop quiet. I grab Phoenix from the back of the car and let her sit besides me.

"Good girl," I whisper. Pho doesn't like it when a bunch of people are staring at us and sometimes, very rarely though, she will ignore commands and hide behind me.

Grayson and I walk like 4 feet before Madeline and her possy came and bothered us.

"Grayson," She said, popping her bubble gum. "What are you doing with the scum of the earth?" She looked over me with hatred and disgust.

"Hi to you too Maddie." I say sarcastically.

Maddie rolls her eyes and walks up to Gray, leaving her possy behind.

She trails her finger down his chest, "hows life been doing for you? I bet any of the other bitches you have been with haven't been as good as me in bed." She wink at him and leans back, then grabs his arm and tries to pull him with her but he's stronger than her.

He pushes her arm off him. "Not thanks Madeline, I'm good." She scoffs.

"Why? Are you planning on staying here with this scank?! And then you never answered my question!" My eyes go wide and I'm about to take another step towards her when Gray says something surprising.

"Madeline, firstly, your the scank. Secondly, Hayden is actually pretty cool and I would MUCH rather prefer hang out with her than I would you, especially since you ditched her a long time ago because of something she can't control." Both Madeline and I's jaws drop to the floor. That wasn't expected.

Honestly i didn't even care that he mentioned that. I've never really had anyone stick up for me before.
Grayson gently grabs my arm and pulls me to the side. "You okay Had?" I turn my head like a dog at that name.

"Yeah, um thanks for that by the way. Maddie has always been a real bitch to me." I rub the back of my neck and Phoenix taps my foot, telling me that I need to sit somewhere and calm down.

"What does that mean? Are you about to seize?" Grayson says worried. I shake my head.

"I'm stressed and she's telling me I need to sit and calm down." I tell him, reassuringly.

Grey nods and we walk over to one of the schools small green benches and I lay on the ground whilst Phoenix lays onto of my body, helping calm me down. Gray sits on the bench and pull out his phone.

He suddenly starts to laugh. I look over in curiosity. Yet again, why is his laugh so cute?

"What's so funny Mr.man?" He looks down at me and shows me a video from someone named Seth, Seth sounds familiar.

With the text: Miss Bitch Madeline over here abt to do a Mr. Steal-your-man move ;D

I started laughing and Pho looked at me with a turned head. "Smooth Seth. Smooth."

I look over at Grey and see he is about to ask a question when the bell rings. "Damnit. Phoenix, Off-standby." She hops off my body and as I stand up she stands besides me and stays on alert of our surroundings.

"First, thanks for the ride, second, thanks for standing up to Maddie for me, Thirdly, see you in whatever classes we have together." He smiles then slips me a piece of paper. He runs off as to not be late to class and I do the same.

*** In class ***

Sitting in the middle of the class again I look over to see Seth's empty chair. I start to giggle a little because its funny and I already have a feeling that if he comes to schools today, he's going to make a big grand entrance that he's most likely going to get a detention for.

Mrs. Apple-berry is actually in the class today which I'm grateful for. She starts the board and because it is a Friday, she decided to give us a history coloring page worth 25 points, and its due tomorrow, and if we finish it in class we can eat, play on our phones, and do basically whatever we wanted.

I finished it the first 15 minutes of class. 40 minutes left.

I sit and wait. Then remember about the paper Gray gave me. I look at it and see a bunch of digits. I chuckle and pull out my phone. After putting his number in my phone I text him.

"What kind of doctor is a Dr. Pepper?"

"Hayden I'm assuming? And a SaLtY one."

"Smart reply, and yes, but no. Their a FIZZican."

":r... Rude."

I laugh at his stupidity. Just then there's a loud bang and everyone's attention turns towards the doorway. What do you know. It the infamous, Seth what-ever-his-last-name-is.

I giggle as he acts as if he is a god and controls the world as he walks to his desk. He plops right next to me and Mrs. Apple-berry doesn't even looks as if she cares. This is going to be fun for Seth this year.

"So, I heard Madeline had some serious ass kicking this morning." I nod my head.

"Well, it wasn't really ass kicking if no ones ass got kicked, now is it?" I say sarcastically. He nods his head as to say true.

Seth and I continue to talk the whole hour I colored his sheet, even though he insisted for me not to, and we talked and joked around.

The bell rings and people start to pack up all their stuff and start to head out. Next class :).

*****************

I look down at my schedule and notice my next class is English with Mr. Montgomery... Just by the name he seems like a cool dude.

I see that his room number is 503 and successfully find the room. I walk in to see the desk in an arrangement to look like a bunch of flower petals spread out around the classroom.

Each desk set was set up in groups of 4 and there was two to each side. So basically two were facing each other and the front of them touched and then one of those desks touched another desk side-by-side.

In the middle of each desk set was a folder and in each folder there was a white board, marker, eraser, and table number.

I walk to the middle/back of the room and pick table 7. It is close to the book shelves and also not close to the air conditioner. Also it's a good place for Phoenix to be able to stretch out.
After placing my backpack down I pull out a book, I figure it's going to be a bit since i'm almost 4 minutes early and you would be surprised as to how long 4 minutes can be.

I open Insurgent and start to get to a good part, four is mad at Tris for not telling him about Will- and then there's a loud thud next to me.

I jolt my head up to see A Blonde haired boy... He looks familiar... i just can't account from where. Then out the corner of my eye i see a 6'2 (I hope that's his height 😂 i don't remember sorry guys) bean poll with his signature brown almost black hair and black jeans on looks around the class.

I click my tongue at him and he turns his attention to me. As soon as he sees me he smiles a little. Grayson starts to walk over to me but noticed the blonde dude still staring at me. His face hardens and he goes around and stands above the dude, who by the way was still looking at me.

"Can you move?" Grayson has a certain hardness to his voice and it sounds like he is not going to take no for an answer. The blonde guy looks up at him and sighs. He grabs his stuff and hops up and goes over to a table on the other side of the room.

Gray sits down and then pulls out some stuff like a notebook and pencils out of his bag. After that he ends up looking at me and then down at Phoenix, who was just sitting besides the desk.

He pulls something out of his blue and grey backpack, and i take notice of all the stickers and pins on it. Unicorn, pins. Grayson pulls out a strawberry pop tart and opens a little corner of it. I gag.

"What? you don't like pop tarts?!" Grayson exclaimed, as if i just told him his best friend left and didn't say bye.

"yeah, they are disgusting." i gag again and flip back to my book.

"Can Phoenix have a little bit of it?" Phoenix raises her head a bit at the sound of her name, i point to the outer edges of the pop tart that she can have and nod my head.

"Can i feed it to her?" I shrug. I slide back my chair and call Phoenix to come sit in front of me.

"Just make sure to say easy, sometimes she will bite har-" i get interrupted by someone sucking on their teeth as if where bitten.

I peek over at Graysons fingers and laugh a little as i see two tiny indents in his skin.
"She didn't even break the skin you wussy." I roll my eyes and Grayson huffs. I feel a big hug around my shoulders and look up to see red hair and black eyeliner.

"Hi Scar!" i excitedly say.

"Hi Hayd." She chuckles. I push out a seat with my foot and point my head towards the seat. She sits and scratches behind Phoenixes ear.

The bell rings and a butt load of students start shuffling in, including a very tall teacher. He kinda reminded me of Maxwell whats his face from supergirl (Carlisle for you twilight folk) but with the hair length of Jasper.

As soon as he stepped in the room and wrote his name on the board, i knew i was going to like him.

Mr.Montgomery had told the class about how they are not allowed to pet, make sounds at, or distract Phoenix, which was embarrassing but I am still grateful for that.

He decided to let us do our own thing for the first twenty minutes of class, and after do an "exercise" basically we grabbed a card from a deck on the door and went around the room and found the people that matched our cards. I got a elephant and so did three other people. There is this e-girl looking chick in the group, I learned her name is Emma, the Blond dude from earlier, whos name is Bradey, and then another girl who looked like she would do all the work herself or would be entirely to shy to say a word. But after three minutes in the group she was the only one talking, even Phoenix got annoyed.

"Okayyyyyy," I fiddled with my pencil. I was tired of hearing her talking about what she did for the summer, her favorite dog poop scent, idfk what she said but it was getting very annoying.

"We need to get to work on this weeks project thing." I pass out the piece of paper to everyone and we all write our names. I start to read the instructions and then I feel something touching my knee, I pause for a second, but continue reading.

Basically, even though it's the first week of school, they wanted us to do a project on stuff about ourselves. Everyone would have their own little square to put stuff about themselves in and then in the middle would be stuff we all have in common. So basically a huge compare and contrast circle.

We all put completely different things under each square and then i asked everyone what's something that was relatively common that they liked.

We came up with four things.

We all liked marvel, had a love for animals, thought black was a mysterious color, and hated Madeline. This wasn't going to get us very far if we have to write a paper.

We sat and talked for a little bit about different things and then Mr. Motgomery told us we only had 15 minutes of class left. We all turned in the project and because we were done he let us leave early. I went to the bathroom and peed and then went to the patio outside to talk with Scarlett.

We of course talked about a bunch of different things, including Seth, but the bell rang pretty quickly.

"I wonder where Greyson went." I shrug my shoulders at her comment and went back inside.

~

After a long day of school i hop into my car and place my two hands side-by side on the top of my wheel, letting my head bump down on the top of it kinda hard.

"Ow" i say. I here a knock on my window and jolt up; only to see a dark brown haired boy bending down a little and smirking at me- i hold down the windows button and wave my hand at Greyson.

"Hi, how ya doing?" I place my hand under my chin and prop it up on my wheel, Greyson doing the same except on the windowsill.

"Not too too bad.... why don't eggs tell jokes?" I scrunch my eyebrows together..

"Huh?" I ask, confused.

"They'd crack each other up !" He smiles as i pinch the bridge of my nose. "Paybackkkkkk" he whispered as he walked away.

I rolled my eyes and poked my head out the window.
"Am i good to go?" He turns around a holds up a thumbs up. "GO FOR IT!!" He yells. I roll my eyes again. I drive off, making sure to look both ways.

As I'm driving i approach a stop sign, in which the intersection is empty, so i step on the brake slowly and pull us to a stop, then hold the brake and connect my phone to the car- playing a decent song that i randomized from my playlist.

I stop at a red light and see a car identical to mine next to me. I roll down the window. "Hey do i know you?" I smile at Greyson. He shrugs his shoulders. The light turns green and i step on the gas, i then stop at a gas station and turn off the car.

I get out and grab my purse. I walk inside and go throughout the store and grab a couple of things we need. I grab some milk, bread, sour gummy worms, and a couple of packets of Reeses.

"Yessss these are so good.." i whisper.

I check out and then get back inside my car. I pull out and throw on my songs again and turn it up to 30 to jam out. I drive 10 minutes to my house and get the groceries out.

"JASPER IM HOME!" I yell. I hear a muffled sound and then someone giggling. "Gross."

I hear thrashing around the room and then someone opening up the door. "Make sure to call me" i hear a feminine voice say." I roll my eyes as my brother and a girl come stumbling down the stairs. I leave the kitchen and put my hand on my hip looking at my brother and the girl.

"Really Jasper. I already told you it's okay to get with Scar. You don't have to get with this girl who looks like the Walmart version of her." I open the door for the girl and signal for her to gtf out." She scoffs and throws a leg forward.

"And who do you think you are? A brat?" She replied.

"No but even though it's doesn't matter, because my brother is literally never going to call you again, i can make you go from girlfriend to ex really quick." She has a taken aback look on her face.

"Your just going to let her speak to me like that?" He shrugs his shoulders and she huffs and walks about.

"Ah-bye bye." I wave like I'm waving to a child and she screeches. "She is literally a child."

He shrugs again and i roll my eyes. "I got snacks and food. However tonight I'm working at the Diner." He runs to the kitchen and i laugh as i head up the stairs. I get changed into my uniform and throw my hair up into a bun. I head downstairs and put Phoenix in a vest then take her out again. I grab a light jacket then hop into Jaspers truck with Phoenix.

I drive 10 minutes to the dinner with music playing in the background. Singing as i tap my fingers against the steering wheel. When we pull up i notice it is busier than usual. I sigh. Great.

***********************************************************************************************

@user74856015 encouraged me to do this chapter! I will try to write some more but i kinda suck at this whole author thing... oops?

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE OH MY GOD-

I finally got a computer so I might post more often considering its easier to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
551K 49.7K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
27.3K 474 44
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
571K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!