You Are No GOD To Me{COMPLETE...

By Anastasiafavvy

"Just because you're a billionaire doesn't mean you're a God," " For your information Miss Grey, I am GOD." "... More

PROLOGUE
~1~
~ 2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
Missing chapters?
URGENT!!!
URGENT NOTICE!
CHECK THIS OUT!
ANOTHER BANGER!

~8~

10.1K 305 22
By Anastasiafavvy

"Listen here boss. We had a deal and I suggest you keep to it. My payment...Now."___Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn*

I wasn't and would never be scared of him!

I watched as the slim brown haired girl ran into the inner office that had some huge men guarding its doorsteps. She ran out again and stopped in front of me.

"You can go in. Miss." She eyed me but I pushed past her and barged the door open. Wesley was seated there, going through some files on his desk but that didn't mean he didn't hear me barge in.

Sauntering over to where he was seated, I slammed my fists on the table causing some books to drop on the floor.

He raised his head to meet my gaze.

"Time for playing games is over.. Wesley Cooper."

" Who said it's over when I wasn't even the one that called off the shots?" He stared at me with that weird smirk on his face.

" I called off the shots Wesley. Now I'm going to ask you nicely to compensate for my mother's shop or else, I'll make sure the whole world know you ruined my life."

He stared at me before giving out a mocking laugh. I haven't really seen him laugh before and seeing him now, I felt my toes curl at just his laughter.

Damn! He had dimples and the finest sets of teeth..

"You're so funny Kait,very funny." He stopped laughing then continued." The world won't even give a shit about you or your problems. I mean, you're just a lowlife commoner who would do absolutely anything to feed her little starving family."

I gripped his neck. " You better take that back cause I'm not doing just anything for my family. I won't get into bed with anyone just because my family's starving. And for your information, we're not starving but you can't just say anything."

" Oh is that so?" He took hold of my hands and pulled them away from his neck. His hands were so soft..almost like Louis's pillow. "I didn't know you had a dignity to keep. I mean, you look like a girl who'll just accept few bucks in exchange for her body."

The moment the words slipped out of his mouth, I molded my fists and landed it on his jaw.

"Listen here, I'm not one of your sluts, those bitches that fall on your bed everyday..look at me very well and mark my face.." I gripped his jaw to face me. " I'm not that kind of girl. Anywhere you see me, you better have that stuck to your dumb ass brain." I said and slapped him on the cheek.

" Enough of this." He muttered and stood up. I took out my fists as he took few steps closer to me.

"You came in here to harass me?!" He said,his eyes were screaming danger.

" W..well you harassed me first!" I said defiantly.

" No one has dared to lay a finger on me and you...you!" He combed his hair with his fingers. " You lowlife commoner!"

"Compensate first." I murmured but I was sure he heard.

He gave out an amused laugh." I should what?"

"My mother's shop." My fists were shaking and my legs were helping either. He was standing almost close to me, so close that I could perceive his fierce vanilla cologne and I could swear vanilla wasn't the only cologne he was using. He smelled expensive.

"Just do it..look I lied to my mom that I was job hunting the other day and now.. I won't even know what to say." I tried reasoning with him. " You have no idea what it means for two daughters to be living with a parent and yet nothing.. I'm ashamed of that. And it's all because of you."

" Wait, you're still blaming me?" He asked like he couldn't believe that I was still blaming him for all my problems.

" Of course,who else will I blame? Who caused it all?" I said and withdrew my fists. "There's no need. I don't even know why I'm here. I thought maybe you could give me a second chance but I guess it's useless. I'll just leave. Thanks so much for everything...your ruins,your time, your words,your actions.." I turned to walk out of the office. " Everything. Just thanks. And I hope you sleep at night for this."

"Wait!"

His words halted my steps. Did he just ask me to wait?

I turned around and saw him resting his buttocks on the desk. He looked as if he was struggling with something inside of him. He looked deep...in thoughts.

"Did you attain a certificate from your boxing classes?"

" Of course. I have my college certificate..you want to see it--"

" Boxing."

" Oh." My mouth opened in awe. So that was what he was asking for. But why would he be asking for a boxing certificate like they even give one?

"Umm. Umm." I didn't even know what to say.

"It's okay. There's no need to Umm." He mimicked. " Your training starts tomorrow then your duty starts from next week. I can't afford to take chances in vain. We'll see if you're as strong as you claim to be." He starts and cowered around to plop on his chair.

" I didn't understand anything you just said." I spoke the truth.

" More reasons why I can't take your chances with my company..."

Wait. He wanted to hire me in his company? This company?!
And I screwed everything?!

" I said your training starts tomorrow, Grey. As from the following week, if by then you prove your skills, you'll be officially hired as one of my bodyguards."

What. In. Hell?

" What? " I asked him to be sure I heard him right.

" I don't repeat Grey.."

"I'm not working for you. And worst as a bodyguard.. I'm not doing that shit. That means I'll have to follow you around everywhere.."

" That's the deal. And at the end of every week, you'll get your pay.."

" I'm not doing that shit. What do you mean follow you around everywhere? That means I'll be at your beck and call."

" Listen here Grey, it's your choice. So many people would kill for this job offer. Imagine getting the pay of a lifetime just for a week.. you'll be super rich within a few months and get to buy all what life offers.. well, since your pride won't let you do it, you might as well get the hell out of my office or I'll call my securities to come drag you out.

Biting my lips, I didn't know what to say. Working for a man like Wesley Cooper means wealth for sure but as a bodyguard, that means I'll have to follow him everywhere and do those shitty things his bodyguards do. And get known too because I'll get to accompany him literally everywhere..but the issue was, could I bear living without my family? Could I even live without Louis? Who'll get to cook for me then? Except I won't be spending nights out doing night duties.

"What are my duties?" I asked him.

He smirked. "Well, if you're qualified,then you'll get to keep girls away from me..and you might as well punch some if necessary.."

" Just that? I thought I'd actually do the duties of a real bodyguard."

" You'd really think I'll appoint you as one of my bodyguards without combat training and certificate?" He asked amusedly. " Your duty is just to keep clinging girls away from me. I'm sure with your strength, you'll be able to keep them off."

" Will I..get to accompany you everywhere?"

" Is there a place where there isn't women? Of course it's everywhere."

" Does that mean I would be spending the nights out as well?"

He paused then stared at me in an amused manner. " If need be. That'll be all Kait. If you really want the job and all the luxuries it'll bring, you know where to find me."

* * * * *

" What?!" My mom, Louis and Karen all exclaimed after I had related to them, everything. I figured I wouldn't be able to hold on for long so the only way was to come clean. I told my Mom and Karen everything that happened right from when I humiliated Wesley to him offering me a job as one of his personal bodyguards.
My mom couldn't believe it after I told her what happened. Everything wasn't new to Louis but the only the thing I didn't tell them was the reason behind Louis and Michael's break-up. I didn't want Louis to think about him again and also..that kiss..no way I'm telling Mom about that. She'll just freak out when she finds out.

"Kathy you kept this from us for too long! why didn't you tell me that you had found the person that ruined our life and put us in all these sufferings?!" My mom asked as tears purred down her cheeks.

" Aunt.. Kaitlyn did it for a reason. She didn't want you to be worked up about it.." Louis intervened.

" And you Louis, you knew all about this and you didn't say anything." Karen said in tears.

" Kaitlyn.. I can't believe it! After everything that man did to you..you still had the guts to say you want to go and work for him?! We may be poor and may not have money but there's no way I'm allowing you work for that man. Never! That man ruined our lives Kathy..and you knew that very well but yet you brought his shirt to our house. You better throw that shirt away or I'll make it burn!" My mother stated furiously and got up but I held her back and she fell back on the chair.

"Mom listen to me," I explained to her." That man is very powerful and the only way to ruin such people is by discovering their weakness and using that against them. Mom I promise you, I'm not just doing this for the money..and talk about the money, it's a huge amount of pay every week. Mom I'm sure our lives would be better in just a week...and not just that Mom, I promise to make that man pay for all what he did to us. I promise you this. He's going to pay for all what he did to us. I can assure you this Mom. Please mom, don't say no. Don't tell me not to go.. please mom. Don't tell me not to do it.. please. " I pleaded with her.

She took hold of my hand and squeezed it gently. "Will you be able to do it? The so-called duty. Would you be able to do it without getting hurt? "

" I promise you Mom," I kissed her hand." I won't."

"Kaitlyn, you're not just putting your life at risk here for all of us.. you're also taking a big risk for oursakes. Kaitlyn are you sure about this? "

I nodded." Yes mom. I'm sure."

" Umm, Kaitlyn. You skipped the part when..He. kissed. You.."

I couldn't believe that Louis actually brought that up now.

"He what!?" Karen and Mom's mouth hung open.

"Umm.. Mom..look.. it's not what you think.. it was an accident. We bumped into each other and our lips touched. It's not like we kissed."

" Accident!? And you didn't even tell me about it!? Jesus Kathy!" Mom stood up and said.

"I heard that man's slept with several women. Kaitlyn you should beware of him." Karen added.

" Your sister's right Kaitlyn. If I hear that something's going on between you and that man..."

" Mom! There's nothing going on!" I snapped immediately. " Why would something be going on in the first place?! Jesus mom! Don't you trust me?"

She sighed. " I do trust you Kathy. But sometimes you don't trust emotions."

Huh?

" What emotions?" I asked cluelessly.

" I forgot. You don't do emotions. But you must promise me not to do anything with that man."

Oh God!

" Mom why are you even saying this when you know me very well?" I rolled my eyes. " I promise. It's just work. Nothing more. Nothing will ever go on between me and that disgusting man. Not after all what he did to us. I can assure you that. "

" Very well then. He said when can you start? "

     * * * * * *

Three days later...

  Wesley*

"Man, I can't believe you hired her as your personal bodyguard." Liam said with an amused grin on his face as he raised the glass of french wine to his lips.

"I think Wesley's gone really crazy." Laurel interjected as she faced the beautiful sight before us.

We went shopping in Paris and visited the palaces of Versailles from there we stopped by to sip french wines at one of the most fabulous cafes in Paris.
It was Laurel's idea to shop in Paris. She said she had a meeting with one duchess in France. We had stayed here for the past three days and I had received a phone call that Kaitlyn Grey had started her training.

Seems she was determined after all.
Let's hope she can put up with my nonsense.

"I'm not crazy. I gave her an option. She can ditch it if she wants." I drawled as I played with my glass.

" Personal bodyguard huh? More like a personal bedguard." Laurel scowled.

I gave out a brief laugh." And why do you think that I'll ever do to that to that kind of girl? She doesn't even look like girl and worst she's far from girls I'm involved with. "

" Hmm. And you kissed her anyway. " Liam said with a grin.

" I just wanted to see if there's any fiber of emotion in her... Turns out I was wrong. "

" So she's started?" Laurel asked me as she relaxed back on her chair.

"Yeah. She'll accompany me. Everywhere." I said emphasizing the Everywhere.

"At least she'll keep you away from women. We hardly come make our way through in that palace... Geez. Wesley do you have to bring your charm everywhere you go? " Laurel asked me, raising her brows at me.

I grinned." So you're finally admitting that I'm charming after all. I means that's what people here believe in right? Prince charming? "

" I didn't mean prince charming. I meant wizard charming." Laurel scowled and I laughed.

" At least you laughed today... No grumpy mood." Liam said and heaved a sigh.

" Umm.. Wesley can we go cruising for a while before heading home? " Laurel asked me with puppy dog's eyes. She knew they needed my permission before heading another destination otherwise I'll just take my jet and leave.

"But you've already bought all you wanted."

"I'm not talking about that. I'm taking about river cruising. Please? Pretty please? And don't forget you'll still have to strike that deal with Madàme Capoliotte.."

I groaned." Fine. But I'm not sleeping with her again.."

"Okay. But you might wanna keep your charm in your pocket otherwise we'll not gonna make it to Bateaux." Laurel said." You too Liam. Don't think I didn't notice how those girls were gawking at you.. "

" Yes Mom. " Liam and I replied in unison as the cafe revolted into laughter.

     * * * * * *

Kaitlyn*

   One week later.,

Working for a man like Wesley Cooper was one of the most disgusting thing ever.
He had finally agreed to officially hire me and I was given stupid male uniforms. I looked like a cop in every single one of the clothes and I still couldn't believe that I was working for him as one of his bodyguard.

I would stand all day long outside any of his Enterprise then wait for him till he comes out before accompanying him in another car that has his men. I wasn't given a gun because he said I wasn't yet qualified to be armed to I had to use my super strength to shuu away clinging girls and I can say that these past few days have been the most hectic days of my life and Wesley wasn't making it any better.

The man was bent on ruining my life. I would stand all day without food and at the end, I'll get to go home late and put up with mom's unending drama after following his ass everywhere... He would act like he didn't know me and the only thing I could call him was boss or sir. I never dreamt of this day when I'll get to call the bastard boss but sometimes money makes us do otherwise. Nevertheless I still hate his guts and if I find it out what his weakness is.. I won't think twice before using it against him.

I had never been to his penthouse again ever since that day. He didn't even talk about that day or that kiss. Infact he's just acting all weird and grumpy. I had witness how he gets angry at every little thing and scold the poor men that follow him everywhere.
Me, I was just invisible to him. I wouldn't even wait to jump in the car any time he comes out of his building. The rest bodyguards would be staring at me in an awkward manner as if they hadn't seen a girl with super strength before. Who cares?

I'm just doing this for the well-being of my family... nothing more.

     * * * * *

"Umm...Boss. I wanted to remind you about my weekly payment. Today is the last day of the week." I couldn't wait to remind of him of my weekly payment. Infact I was just too excited about it.

He was seated in a red Lamborghini typing away on the passenger seat while his driver was waiting to receive orders from him to pull the car into motion. His men were in a black Audi and they were waiting for me to finish with their boss before joining them in the vehicle.

He took off his shades and looked up to me outside the window. His hair was gorgeously styled in the front and he was wearing a white suit, one of grace that exposed the red crisp shirt he was wearing inside. His face was extremely smooth today and the day's worth of scruff was no longer there.

At least he looked smoothly handsome today..
More like a walking white God..

"Did I tell you it slipped my mind Kait?" He spoke in a rude tone.

I rolled my eyes. I had corrected him so many times to please continue calling me by my surname but it seemed like his dumb ass brain was bent on doing otherwise.

"You said you'll pay me weekly! What do you mean by it didn't slip your mind?"

"Did you just answer back at me?" He asked as if today was the first time I was answering back at him.

"Listen here..boss. We had a deal and I suggest you keep to it..my payment. Now."

He stared at me for a moment before whisking his head to the corner and turning it to face me again.

"If this attitude of yours doesn't fade away, I'm afraid this is how it's going to be for the rest of the month. No payment until you learn how to talk properly to the man that owns everything that comes your way." He pulled up back his shades and signaled the driver to move.

"Hey! Kathy!" One of his men, my favorite buddy Frank.., shouted from the Audi.

"I'm coming." I said absentmindedly as I whirled off to the car and hopped in as the car slowly followed that of Wesley's.

We were six in the car... The driver...,me, Frank and the rest three.
Frank said they didn't talk maybe because they were so huge and grumpy so I only made do with talking to Frank. Me and him have been buddies ever since the day I signed working for Wesley.

That bastard!

How dare him postpone my payment?
What will I tell Mom, Louis and Karen now?
Louis said Mr Dober had also delayed her payment and Karen still hasn't found a job yet so they must be expecting me to come home with money later . Now that....that...Grumpy psycho had to postpone my payment.

Urghh!!!

He's gonna get it from me.

    * * * * * * *
Anna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
1.9M 58.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
80.3K 2.2K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...
158K 3.5K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...