𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 ||𝐙...

By Redclash

When British model Talia Simpson, sister to renowned singer Bradley Simpson, is tasked with dating American r... More

1️⃣
2️⃣
3️⃣
4️⃣
5️⃣
6️⃣
7️⃣
8️⃣
9️⃣
1️⃣0️⃣
1️⃣1️⃣
1️⃣2️⃣
1️⃣3️⃣
1️⃣4️⃣
1️⃣6️⃣
1️⃣7️⃣
1️⃣8️⃣
1️⃣9️⃣
2️⃣0️⃣
2️⃣1️⃣
2️⃣2️⃣
2️⃣3️⃣
2️⃣4️⃣
2️⃣5️⃣
2️⃣6️⃣
2️⃣7️⃣
2️⃣8️⃣
2️⃣9️⃣
3️⃣0️⃣
3️⃣1️⃣
3️⃣2️⃣

1️⃣5️⃣

4.1K 72 22
By Redclash

Ⓞⓒⓣⓞⓑⓔⓡ ②⓪ⓣⓗ ②⓪①⑨

-Unknown's POV-

Groaning as I pushed myself off of my chair, strolling towards the window that overlooked the city below. A quiet sigh escaped my lips as I ran my fingers through my hair gazing at the view.

"Sir?" A timid voice said and I turned around to see a brunette teen boy, clutching onto a thick folder and I raised an eyebrow. He hesitantly made his way over to where I stood and placed the folder in my hands and I looked at it.

"What is this?" I asked as I flipped through each document that was neatly stacked inside the folder.

"T-the informa-ation y-you asked f-for" He stammered out and I observed his behavior. His body shaking as he rubbed his palms onto his blue denim jeans with a nervous look on his face.

"Why do you look like you're about to pass out?" I questioned while closing the folder and placing it on the small cabinet beside me. My eyes staring at the anxious boy, sweat trailing down the side of his face.

"N-No r-reaso-" He started but I cut him off.

"Stop stammering!" I barked as he jumped, a petrified expression flashed onto his pale skin. I rolled my eyes and carelessly dismissed him, "Leave" I simply said, averting my gaze from him.

"Y-Yes s-" He started but stopped midway once meeting my eyes. With a gulp he responded "Yes sir" He said and fled. Rubbing my forehead as I went through the plan in my head over and over again.

A smirk dancing on my lips as I thought of her being in my arms once again, the feeling of her captivating lips pressed against mine as her fingers tangled up in my hair, running soothingly against my scalp. I sighed as I looked at the ground, "Why did you have to leave baby girl" I muttered to myself.

~

𝐿𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑜𝓃, 𝐸𝓃𝑔𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹, 𝒩𝑜𝑜𝓃

{Talia's Pov}

My breath hitched as I glanced at the last message from the unknown number. The words swirling through my head, almost hauntingly.'Mhmm, I'm closer than you think sweetheart' . Conflicted on whether I should tell Zach or not.

"Babe?" Zach's voice rang in my ears and I instantly switched my phone off. Lifting my head up, I saw him walking over with his phone pressed against his ear, a confused look on his face. 

"Yeah?" I shakily ask.

"Have you seen the boys anywhere?" He questioned taking a seat beside me on the small couch that was on the bus. I shook my head, "That's weird cause none of them are answering their phones" he said after pulling the phone away from his ear.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Did they leave a note?" I ask and he shrugged.

"I don't know but the bus isn't moving" he said wrapping his arm around me, pulling e into his side. I rested my head against his shoulder and inhaled his cologne that was intoxicating to the nose.

"Did you bathe yourself with your cologne?" I asked, pulling away slightly so I was able to glance into his brown orbs.

His chest rumbling as he chuckled at my question, "I didn't. Why?" he asked pulling me back, my head buried into his chest.

"Cause the smell is strong" I mumble out, my words muffled as my face was stuffed into his chest. My head snapped up at loud laughter. A girl's angelic laugh echoed through the small bus. "Wha-" I start but a gasp escaping my lips made me cut myself off,

My hands flew to my mouth as I made eye contact with Christina, Gabbie, Liv and Tate. The four boys trailing behind with small bags in their hands. "Talia!" Christina said dropping her bag and running over to where I was. I stood up and screamed as she crashed into me, sending me crashing to the bus's floor.

"Ugh!" I groaned at the sudden feeling of more weight being thrown on top of my small frame. "I'm dying!"  I exclaim and the sound of people chuckling could be heard.

"Girls? It's nice to see you but could you get off of my girlfriend" Zach said/ asked.

"She's my grilfriend?!" Gabbie, Tate, Chris and Olivia yelled but I winced as Christina yelled that into my ear.

"GET OFF ME!" I exclaimed, wriggling underneath them, my chest heaved up and down as I tried to control my ragged breathing rate. "I won't be anyone's girlfriend if I die!". I sighed in relief as the weight that was once on me faded. "You're insane" grabbing onto Zach's outstretched hand.

"We missed you too" Gabbie sarcastically said as I watched her grab a sleeping Lav out of Jack's hold. "Now, I need to put this monkey to bed" She said walking away with Jack behind.

"I didn't miss you" I grumble under my breath, hoping no one heard what I said but to my dismay Christina did and tackled me to the ground. "BITCH!" I exclaimed.

"Yes Bitchee" She innocently said as I glared at her. Her mischievous light-brown orbs staring back into my dark brown ones. I gently pushed her off of me, causing her to lay beside me with a small frown on her face. "You're mean" She muttered and I grinned.

"Thank you" I enthusiastically responded as I pushed myself into a sitting position. My fingers ran through my hair as I sat criss-crossed on the ground. "Can we have lunch?" I asked, throwing my head back and giving Zach my irresistible puppy dog eyes.

He shook his head, "We can go and eat" he said with a slight chuckle and my eyes widened in excitement, "in a while, it's only noon" he said and my excited face faltered as a small pout formed on my lips.

"You can't just do that" I complained as he just shrugged and leaned further into the couch. I sighed and pulled myself off of the floor and sat beside him, grabbing my phone.

I turned on my phone to see, yet another message from that unknown number along with a missed call. I gulped and turned the phone back off. Looking up, I saw Olivia looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Tal? Can we talk to you?" She asked and I gave her funny look.

"No, I'm good" I tell her leaning into Zach as he wrapped his arm around my waist. She glared at me.

"I'm not asking" She growled and my eyes widened. I jumped out of Zach's arm and followed the two as they walked towards the bunk areas as Jack walked by us.

"Where are you girls going?" He question halting.

"For a little girl talk" Olivia said pushing Jack out before he could respond. "Gabs!" Liv exclaimed.

"Shush! Any louder you'll wake her up" Gabbie hissed as her head poked out from the bunk above Zach's.

"Oh whoops" Liv whispered.

"Why are we here?" I grumbled, collapsing into Zach's somewhat made bunk.

"Right" Liv said looking at me, I gulped at her intense stare. "What was that message you got?" She questioned and I shook my head.

"It was nothing" I said straight away and she her eyes narrowed, arms crossed against chest.

"I'm not buying that" she said and I shrugged.

"Good cause I'm not selling" I sassily said back, leaning back into the bunk, my back hitting the wall far back.

"You either tell us or I'll get Zach" She sternly says, leaning forward as the other three stare at me, expectingly. All four of them awaiting for an answer.

"Don't tell Zach cause I don't want him to worry more than he already is" I blurt out and a smirk danced on her lips.

"AHA! So there is something" Tate said and I sighed in defeat, bowing my head down.

"Zach knows about the first few but I didn't tell him the others" I whispered out glancing back at the four puzzled girls who stared at me.

"What? What are you talking about?" Christina asked, concern and worry laced in her tone.

I gulped and glanced down at my phone that sat on Zach and I's shared bunk. Picking the small electronic device, I unlocked it and went into the unknown contact messages. "Here" I quietly said, passing the phone to the closest girl which was Gabriela.

Her eyes widened at the messages displayed on the screen, "W-Who is t-this?" She stammered out handing the phone to Chris.

"Who do you think?" I quietly said, playing with my fingers nervously. "He's been tracking me down ever since the boys began to tour" I tell them.

Their eyes slightly narrowed, "You need to tell Zach" Christina sternly said and I shook my head vigorously.

"He's already stressed about tour and the first couple of messages. He doesn't have to have more weight on his shoulders" I tell them.

"B-But. Talia, this guy is giving me an uneasy feeling" Gabbie said and I slumped against the wall, my shoulders slouched.

"I-If it get's bad, "I start gazing at the four worried girls, "I'll tell Zach".

"If what get's bad you'll tell Zach?" a voice said, startling us all. Our heads snapped to the source of the voice and saw Daniel walk into the area we were all in.

"Nothing" the five of us simultaneously said, staring at Daniel's ocean blue eyes that just stared at us. A suspicious look fell on his face.

"What are you five hiding?" He pressed, crossing his arms against his chest. I eyed the girls and saw Liv, almost giving into Daniel's stare.

"It's a surprise" I blurted out, the girls averted their focus to me, their eyebrows furrowed. I cleared my throat, ignoring their stares, "It's a surprise for Zach so if that goes bad we just uh- just tell him" I spluttered out.

He raised an eyebrow, "I don't believe you" He said and I looked down at my black screen. I pressed my phone to my ear.

"Hello? Hi Brad" I say walking out of the space that Daniel and the girls were in.

"IT DIDN'T EVEN RING!" Daniel called out.

"It so did!" I called back walking into the room where the other boys were, crowded at a table. Paper and pen in front of them. "Oooo, What's going on here?" I curiously asked.

Zach and Jack's head turned at the sound of my voice, "We're working on a song" Jack answered and I nodded. Glancing back at my phone at the message.

___________________________

Unknown Number: Two steps far from you 😉

___________________________

My breath hitched at the message, I jumped at the feeling of a hand being placed on my shoulder. Turning around, I made direct eye contact with Liv's grey orbs. "You okay?" She questioned.

"I will be" I whispered and she pulled me into a hug and I lazily wrapped my arms around her. "Thank you" I said pulled away and she nodded her head.

"Anytime" She quietly said. I walked over to Zach and plopped myself on his lap.

"Oof-" Zach said, his arms making it's way around my waist. "How can I help you Tal?" he asked, his hand running down my hair.

I puckered my lips and he chuckled, leaning down, he pressed a gentle kiss against my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss. "Guys! Not in front of us!" Jonah exclaimed and I smiled into the kiss.

Pulling away, the two of us stared at each other, dark brown to dark brown orbs. "Your unbelievable" he whispered and I grinned at his unplanned pun.

"Oh god" he said, the nine of us chuckling

~

"Finally food!" I exclaimed as I sat myself down in the vacant booth.

"You're food crazy" Zach said sliding into the seat beside me and I glanced up at him, my eyes narrowed.

"Food is life Zachary" I said grabbing a menu and skimmed through the dishes. "I want this!" I say pointing to the fish and chip potion.

"You come to England to have that?" Daniel quizzed from the seat opposite mine.

I leaned over and glared at him, "I bet you're ordering your unfamous apple juice" I say with a raised eyebrow but smirk as he gasps.

"I'm offended" he said and I grinned.

"I succeeded" I cheered and he glared at me.

"You're not funny" Daniel muttered gazing back at his menu and I shrugged.

"Eh, I wasn't trying to be" I said laying my head on Zach's shoulder as he skimmed through the menu. "Found anything babe?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Sort of...." he said trailing off as he flipped through the menu booklet. "Okay? Is everyone ready to order the drinks" He asked and every person at the table nodded their head.

Jonah waved an employee over and I watched as she bit her lip nearing our table. I clenched my fists under the table as I watched her stare at Zach, her icy blue eyes piercing into Zach's. "What can I get you handsome" the girl asked, her fingertips dancing against his skin.

Zach shifted uncomfortably, the feeling of his hand being placed on my thigh made me jump. "I'll have an orange juice" he ordered, "What about you babe" he asked me expressing the word.

I smirked and leaned my head on his shoulder, "I'll have water" I said, pecking his cheek. I smirked as the waitress's face reddened.

She quickly asked the other orders and strutted away, shaking her hips the slightest. "She seems.....flirty" Olivia quietly said.

"You think" I grumbled sitting upright, "I'm sitting right here and she has the fucking audacity to make moves on my boyfriend" I growled glaring at the bimbo who took down our orders.

I scoffed and averted my gaze from her but my eyes widened at who I saw stroll into the small café.

The way her ombre hair swayed with each step she took, the way her white sunglasses sat on the top of her head, her bag hanging loosely on her arm. I gulped as she neared our table.

"Well if it isn't the infamous Talia Simpson" the familiar high pitch voice screeched.

"Penelope Fisher"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 2.3K 35
Jack always viewed his best friend, Melissa, as one of the guys until she starts going out with his band mate. Then everything changed. **Warning: ma...
193K 2.4K 46
CURRENRLY UNDER EDITING First book in the wdw series All stories will be x reader!
106K 2.3K 60
a new perspective for life. that's all jasmine saw when she left LA for Minnesota to go to college that's where she met jonah marais, that name sou...
17.1K 501 31
Entitlement - (* In which the rich and spoiled Kayla Green gets cut off by her dad and desperately needs money. A dance competition sparks her intere...