I Punched The Gang Leader [ON...

By scarletieyyyyy_01

|| HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN HIJABI ON 19/10/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN ISLAM ON 17/11/2019 || || HIGHEST RAN... More

𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Meet Sahara Lydia
𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Leader
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Meet Hunter Gerard
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Accidental Meeting
𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Back To Strangers
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Beauty And The Badass
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Death Wish
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Truth Or Dare
𝐓𝐄𝐍 | The Unexpected Hero
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Gang Leader Saved Me
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 | My Dua For You
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Annoying Mafia
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Accompany Me
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Unwanted Guest
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Friends With Benefits Break Up
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Save Me If You Can
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | Expect The Unexpected
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | The Start Of Something New
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 | The Only Girl
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Talk About Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Love & Protect
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Nothing Last Forever
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | I'm Here, Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | Sorry Not Sorry
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | Falling In Love
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Marry Me
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Different Yet The Same
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Truth
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Love?
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Let's Make It Halal
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Mine
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | The Wedding ( Part 1 )
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Wedding ( Part 2 )
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | The Home Honeymoon
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Official Married Couple
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The First Kiss
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | Lust & Desire
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | The Cruel Intentions
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 | Sinister
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Watch Over Her For Me
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | My Rescuer, My Hero
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | In The Name Of Love
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | The Legal Husband
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | It's Goodbye For Us
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | The Confession Of A Broken Hearted
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | The Space Between Us
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | One Night
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Kiss And Make Up
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 | The Three Of Us
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | A Ruined Relationship
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | The Promise
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | Faithful
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | A Second Chance
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 | An Untold Past
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | Wounded Love
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Worst Nightmare
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | Things Go Horribly Wrong
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 | The Endless Love
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Tough Choices
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | Decision, Decision

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | Mama

3.8K 135 7
By scarletieyyyyy_01

TWO BONUS CHAPTERS AT ONCE! 🌸

Baby. Parents-to-be. New stuff. I'm supposed to be preparing for the arrival of the new member of the family. Probably getting myself a proper book on pregnancy and childbirth. A little bit of nutrition. What to eat and what not to. Everything.

Every once in a while, my eyes would be shifting to the left and then to right because I felt self-conscious standing in the baby section, looking at the rows of books on shelves although there is no one here for me to be paying attention to. What is there to know?

There are books about how to get pregnant, what to do and not what to do during pregnancy and before and after the baby has arrived and the early signs of pregnancy. What's more, there are also books on health, diet, exercise and yoga. It's an endless list of baby guidance. I have no idea what to do.

Shit! Being a mama is quite tough.

A pregnant woman suddenly approached me, her baby bump was showing off pretty obvious. She must be close. "Isn't it exciting?" she said shyly.

"You have no idea." I smiled warmly at her and she laughed.

"I'll say. How far along are you? If you don't mind me asking." she asked.

"Very beginning. I'm nervous actually." I told her, playing with my fingers.

She smiled, "It's normal to get through a lot of emotions in this state. You have nothing to worry about. You'll get used to it sooner or later."

Somehow, her smile was very contagious and it soothed me, "I sure hope so. What about you?" I asked the blonde woman in a long blue dress who was busy looking through the books on the shelf.

"Oh, it's almost there. 8 months to be exact." she stated, rubbing her belly.

"I see. Urmmm..."

"Do you have morning sickness?" I asked after remembering those moments when I had to put my head in the kitchen sink almost every single morning.

"Yes, mine was pretty bad during the first three months. I was actually worried that I haven't eaten enough for the baby but the doctor explained to me that it is normal for new moms to be experiencing this whole thing." she recalled.

"Oh, any food cravings?" I asked.

"Yea, just yesterday my husband had to get out of bed and drive around the town in the middle of the night because I was craving to gobble down pickles. So he came home with a jar of pickles and mustard." she laughed.

"You're lucky that you have a wonderful husband." I asserted.

Oh, how I wished Hunter would've been here with me. I couldn't believe he actually turned down the offer to go to the town with me for some baby exploring and asked Jared to keep me company instead. Does he really even want or care about the baby? And what's gonna happen when the food cravings start? Will he do the same thing as this woman's husband did for me too?

"Thank you so much."

"So are you here alone?" she asked politely.

"Oh no, actually I'm with..."

Before I got the chance to complete my answer, Jared suddenly came up next to me with a book in his hand. He noticed the woman in front of me and smiled before offering a handshake, "Hey, I'm Jared."

Well, at least Jared is more decent and polite compared to Hunter. LUCKY ME!

At that point, I suddenly realized that I never asked for her name although we've been chatting for the last 10 minutes but she didn't asked for mine either. That's kinda fair.

I looked at her apologetically and she reached out to shake Jared's hand, "Natalie Wilson."

"You know? You're being lucky yourself because not all husbands are willing to step foot in a bookstore to shop for pregnancy guidance." she said while focusing on Jared.

Husband?

I glanced over at Jared and couldn't help myself but giggled at the shock look and redness surfacing on his cheeks when she thought that he could be the father.

Surfing back to reality, I shook my head, "Oh no, we're..."

"Oh, sorry..." she apologised after she taking one swift glance at her watch.

"I'm afraid I'll have to excuse myself because my husband is waiting for me outside."

"It was nice meeting you both by the way. Good luck!" she said and grabbed the book that she was eyeing at earlier on the shelf before waving us goodbye.

Jared looked at me, still blushing, "Sorry about that, ma'am."

"No, don't be. It's fine." I said, trying to soothe his panic. Poor Jared.

"What do you have there?" I pointed at the book in his hand, changing the subject.

"Oh, this? I guess, it's for beginners. I did look through the pages and it has all the basic information you'll need to know and keep track of. I thought you might like it." he explained with a shrug.

He handed it over to me and I took it. I read the title out loud, "Pregnancy The Beginner's Guide."

"It seems like a good start. Thank you." I smiled, holding the book close to my chest like some precious object.

"No problem, ma'am." he dismissed.

From the uncomfortable look on his face, I know something is not right. Is it about the mistaken father thing earlier? Should I ask?

"Everything okay?" I asked, peering at him.

So sudden, his face immediately transformed into all smiles, "Yea, everything's okay. It's just..."

"Yes?" I arched my eyebrows.

"You know? Hunter is one lucky man to have someone like you as a wife. Everyone should know that, ma'am."

'Okay. That wasn't actually what I expected to hear from him but, this conversation is starting to get a little bit awkward. Is he even allowed to say something like that to me?'

When I think about it clearly, he's definitely gonna be a dead man for telling me this if Hunter knows about it.

Instead, I put my focus on his tattoo that was peeking out of the sleeve of his leather jacket, as if trying to escape. It's an anchor.

Seeing the weird expression on my face, he was quick to correct himself, "What I mean is that I'm not actually into the idea of Hunter and Britney together."

What? He's talking about Britney now? For real?

"What do you mean together? Are they even together before me?" I frowned, leaving an ache in my heart.

"Well, there's nothing to tell about them. Hunter never brought her home with him. If that's what you're wondering about."

He never brought that BITCH home with him? So they never slept together in his bed. That makes perfect sense. He did tell once that I'm the only one that has gotten onto his bed.

"I'm just glad that he has changed a lot after you. If it weren't for you, he will remain the same. Thanks to you, he's being a better man ever since."

"I love him, Jared. That's all that matters to me." I said, surprising myself with how honest I was with him. I blushed at my own words.

"Of course, ma'am." he just nodded.

***************

"You're home." Hunter called out as soon as I let myself inside. He stood up from the couch and rushed over to get to me.

He pulled me into his arms but I didn't return the hug. I guess I was still mad at him for not accompanying me to the town.

Being able to read my mind, he caressed the bottom of my chin and lifted my head up to match his gaze, "Hey, are you still mad at me?"

"You think." I snapped, dropping the plastic bag in my hand onto the floor.

"I'm sorry, okay? I told you that I have some work to do. It's important..."

"Oh yea? What's more important than your own child, Hunter?" I began shouting at him and carried myself up the stairs.

"Please don't question between job and family."

"Sahara? Sahara?!" Hunter's voice boomed from behind me when I heard his footsteps getting louder and louder as he was running after me.

"Sahara, please stop." he begged me. I felt his hand wrapped around my arm and I jerked it away.

"SAHARA, STOP!" he raised his tone, making me stopped in my track.

"What?" I turned my full body around to face him.

"God! Just hear me out, will ya? I know you're tired and you're mad and everything. But can't we just wait three seconds before we throw kitchen sink at each other?" I traced the sense of humor in his voice.

'He's making jokes now?'

For the sake of the baby, I wasn't intended to fight with him over some stupid things so I gave in, "Fine." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Can you at least go and get change?" he gave me a pathetic smile.

I rolled my eyes and raised both my hands in surrender, "Whatever you say."

"You'll have to use the guest room upstairs." he stated, out of the blue.

I gazed at him ridiculously and questioned, "What? Why?"

"Please..." he didn't answer, but begged for me to listen to him instead.

FURIOUS, I stamped my feet on the staircase, making sure that it echoed all the way to the guest room. TAKE THAT, MR. ANNOYING!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
924K 43K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
482K 17.5K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
367K 21.1K 97
|| HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN HIJABI ON 15/6/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN ISLAM ON 11/7/2019 || || HIGHEST RANK - #1 IN SPIRITUAL ON 11/7/2019 || || HIG...