Smile

By Alllfredh0oe

"I've been through a lot of shit and something you'd think would give me a break is love, but nope That's kic... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy Four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Old Love
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty five
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Ninety four
Ninety five
Ninety six
Nintey seven
Vanessa
Jasmine
The end

Sixty five

4.7K 207 112
By Alllfredh0oe

I fell back panting as Saiyr's sweaty body fell on top of mine. I groaned and pushed her away. "It's too fucking hot to be touching."

She met my eyes and pouted. "But I don't wanna lay on the floor."

I smacked my lips and opened my arms causing her to smile and lay her head on my chest.

"Brat."

"Whatever."

"Hey Y/n that song was fire." One of the soundcheck guys said walking up to me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Saiyr looked up at me. "What's it called, sounds familiar?"

"Fake ass fan." She smacked her lips and smacked my chest as I chuckled. "No but it's called Don't Wanna Fall In Love and the chorus is from that song by Jane Child."

She nodded slowly. "Ohhh I forgot all about that song," she hummed. "You write that about anyone specific?"

I nodded. "Yup it's about me."

"You?"

"The song is written about me from someone else's perspective."

Aka Jasmines.

"I just switched the genders so people won't figure out who it's about."

She nodded slowly. "Ahhh I like that."

"Yeah?"

She nodded and ruffled my hair before standing up. "Yeah, you musical genius."

I smiled sheepishly and followed her actions. "Thanks bud."

"You ready to get out of here?"

"Hell yeah."

"Hey everyone!" She yelled catching all of the exhausted crew's attention. "That's a wrap you can all go home and remember tour is in two days so pack and get ready!"

Everyone clapped and started to gather their things as Saiyr and I walked off the stage and towards the back.

I threw my arm over her shoulder and huffed. "Is it going to be like this on tour?"

She chuckled and patted my stomach. "Awww cute, this is simple compared to tour."

Ughhhhhh.

"What are you about to do?"

"Well I'm having lunch with my sister and then I'm going to catch up on some sleep, which I suggest you do too."

"Sleep is for the weak."

"Mhm, your funeral."

I chuckled as we reached her dressing room and pulled open the door. "My brother's birthday is tomorrow, you coming to the party?"

We walked in and spotted Anthony, her bodyguard sitting on the couch. "Hey Anthony I'm almost ready but, could you step out for a second so I can change?"

He nodded and stood, looking damn near 7" tall. "Of course."

He walked towards the door and I smiled at him. "Sup Ant."

"Miss Y/ln."

He walked out of the room and I pouted. "He likes me right?"

She nodded and walked towards her mirror. "Of course, he's just working right now so he's pretty serious."

I hummed. "Ohhh so you two have hung out when he wasn't working huh?"

She chuckled. "Possibly."

"Hey that man is fine, get you some girl."

She scoffed turning to me. "Anyways, of course I'm coming, anything specific to get him?"

I rolled my eyes. "Right right change the subject but, he wants a Lamborghini for his birthday."

"I got him."

"No I mean an actual Lamborghini, I got him a toy one before and he got mad at me."

She nodded. "Like I said I got him."

I frowned. "Saiyr if you get him an actual Lamborghini I will smack the shit out of you."

She bit her lip and walked up to me. "I ducking love it rough."

I laughed and shoved her head away. "You can't try to be seductive and say shit like ducking rough."

She chuckled. "Shut up and leave so I can get ready."

"Yes ma'am," I pulled her into a hug and headed towards the door. "Love ya!"

"Love ya more!"

I smiled at Anthony who already had his hand on the handle ready to walk back in.

Man, he's gonna rip her a new hole, he's huge.

I chuckled walking to the entrance, I went to push open the door when I realized how many screaming fans were standing outside.

Are they all seriously here for Saiyr?

Looks like Anthony has a lot of work to do. I shook my head and pulled open the door, then I paused as the screams got ten times louder.

"Oh my- ITS Y/N FUCKING Y/LN!"

"BITCH I TOLD YOU SHE WAS HERE!"

"Y/N PUT YOUR NAME ON MY FOREHEAD!"

My eyes widened and I slowly stepped back into the building, I continued backing away from the door until I was stopped by a brick wall.

Wait what?

I quickly turned to see Anthony looking down at me. "Saiyr said you might need help getting out."

"Man you're a lifesaver, sorry for cock blocking you."

He smiled slightly and shook his head. "You go out first and I'll make sure nobody touches you."

"Sir yes sir."

I took in a deep breath and pulled the door open rushing out. Everyone was screaming so loud that I couldn't make out what they were saying. Before I knew it I was in my car with the door closed. Glancing out the window I saw Anthony keeping everyone away from my car and I sighed.

Man...this fame thing is no joke...I mean all those badass bitches screaming my name-

I chuckled and shook my head starting the car.

Geez, I crack myself up.

-

"Can I pick Travis up today? I wanna take him out to eat." Quincy asked biting into a strawberry.

I shrugged. "Of course," sighing I shook my head. "Do you think taking him out of school for three months is a good idea?"

Quincy shrugged. "I mean you guys are bringing a tutor so he'll basically be getting more help than he would at school."

I nodded. "But what about hanging with other kids?"

"Y/n that boy couldn't care less about any of those kids, well besides Gabby but, you know what I mean he'll be fine."

Right, he'll be better off with his sister.

"Where are the girls-"

"Ouch hoe." I heard Jasmine groan.

I quickly stood and walked up to Jasmine as she rounded the corner. "Are you okay, is my child okay?"

"Yes Dino were fine." She chuckled pushing me away.

I nodded and sent a playful glare towards Vanessa who flipped me off.

"What were you two doing?" Quincy asked.

"I was rating Vanessa's lingerie." Jasmine shrugged.

"And I wasn't invited because?"

"Who knows maybe I want it to be a surprise." Vanessa shrugged holding a little smirk on her face.

She better stop before I-

"Nah I'm playing you weren't invited because it was exclusively for Jay." Vanessa chuckled and I pouted.

"Oof." Quincy clicked his tongue.

I scoffed. "Don't play."

"Who said anything about playing?" Jasmine asked as she reached forward and grabbed Vanessa's shirt pulling her body into hers. They stared into each other's eyes for a second and then Jasmine licked Vanessa's nose. They laughed as Vanessa threw her arms around Jasmine's neck and laid her head on her shoulder.

Quincy and I glanced at each other before looking back at them. "Ummmm what the fuck?" Quincy asked.

"Yeah wtf?"

Vanessa frowned glancing up at Jasmine. "What?"

"What was that?" I asked

Jasmine smacked her lips wrapping her arms around Vanessa's waist. "What this?" Quincy and I nodded rapidly. "You two literally do the same shit?"

Quincy shook his head. "Yeah but that was hot."

"Right and that's not friendly behavior."

Vanessa scoffed. "You've literally grabbed Quincy's dick before."

"And he was your first kiss." Jasmine cut in.

I hummed as Quincy nodded slowly. "Okay your right, I just thought you two were leaving my girl Y/n out of the action."

I crossed my arms and nodded. "Right, that wouldn't be fair."

Vanessa chuckled and grabbed the waistband of my sweats pulling me towards them and pecking my cheek. "Of course we wouldn't leave you out baby."

"You missed my lips." I pouted. She hummed and grabbed my jaw placing a fat kiss onto my lips. I smiled brightly. "Thank you."

Jasmine huffed. "What about me?"

Vanessa nodded and leaned towards Jasmine causing me to place my hand onto her face and push her away.

"Someone's jealous." Jasmine whispered.

"Someone's jealous- shut up." I mocked.

She tilted her head. "Whom the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

She raised a brow and I gulped. "Myself because I talk too damn much."

"Mhmm."

Quincy chuckled. "Fucking pussy..."

"Shut up hoe."

"Come make me."

I turned to him and started to pull down my sweats. "Keep playing."

He raised his hands. "Sorry Papi."

"Hypocrites." I heard Jasmine mumble.

"I wasn't gonna do anything I have to save my stamina for some other action," I nodded behind me at Jasmine and Vanessa. "Quincy knows what I mean."

He chuckled. "Like your ready for all that."

I scoffed as Vanessa wrapped her free arm around my stomach and laid her head back onto Jasmine's shoulder. "Don't play."

Jasmine leaned forward and rested her chin on my shoulder. "I think he's right I mean, your scared to sleep with-"

"I'm not," I smacked my lips. "Shut up."

"There you go with that shut up again."

I have no clue what happened between Jasmine and I since Monday after we had that talk to today but, we've been flirting quite a lot and I'm honestly conflicted about my feelings.

I turned to her, our faces close, and raised a brow. "There you go acting like your tough."

She smirked slightly as Vanessa cut in. "Whoop her ass Jay."

Quincy shook his head. "Oh my- the position you guys are in is the perfect image of a love triangle," he walked up to us. "Vanessa is holding onto you and Jasmine so she's like the glue while Jasmine and leaning on you which means she wants you and you aren't holding either one of them which means you want both."

"I-I don't think the way you described that looks like a triangle but sure." Jasmine and Vanessa chuckled as I shook my head.

"The hell- yes it does."Quincy scoffed.

"How?" I asked.

"Fucking Vanessa is in the middle and you are too but you have arrows going to Vanessa and Jasmine." He rolled his eyes.

I shook my head. "No baby, that's a greater than or less than sign."

He went to retort but paused as he thought about it, he smacked his lips. "Whatever we need to talk so come on," he pulled me away from Jasmine and Vanessa then paused turning around. "Say bye to your girlfriends."

I looked over my shoulder as Quincy started to pull me upstairs. "Bye girlfriends."

"Byeee!" Vanessa yelled.

Quincy and I reached his room and he closed the door behind me. "What's up?"

He shrugged. "Let me get straight to the point, you are only pursuing Vanessa right?"

I frowned and nodded. "Yeah?"

"Good because you can't be flirting with Jasmine."

I crossed my arms. "And why not?"

"Dumbass- because you're pursuing Vanessa and Jasmines not willing to give you all of her heart, stop confusing yourself and her."

I sighed. "I just can't help it man, it was literally love at first sight with her."

"You said the same thing about Vanessa."

I shook my head. "That was attraction but, with Jasmine damn- when I first laid eyes on her my whole body just said fucking yes."

He chuckled and sat on his bed. "Man your whole body turned red when you two made eye contact I was scared you weren't breathing."

I chuckled and sat next to him. "And then I ran when she started towards us but her aggressive ass didn't let me get away."

He laughed. "When she did I developed a crush shit."

I nodded and smacked my lips. "It's just, no matter what I do she's always going to own a part of my heart and the crazy thing is she wasn't even my first love."

He hummed. "Let's be honest Y/n she definitely was."

I groaned. "Fuck she was."

"Look just..." he trailed off and then nodded. "Jasmines reasons for not wanting you are a completely reasonable shes always been like that and I mean it took her months to even trust us."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Okay, I broke Jasmine's heart, right? And that ruined her but just imagine if you broke her heart that would literally destroy her."

I chuckled. "Dude I know that already why are we-"

"Shush," he sighed. "Basically Jasmine doesn't want you to move on but she thinks that's what best for her but she's in love with you which means she can't control her feelings which means she's going to continue to flirt and fucking maybe even sleep with you if it leads to that."

He shrugged and continued. "Jasmines fucking stronger than Hulk but, when it comes to you she's like...water I mean you go straight through her and then when anyone else tries to follow the path you took she instantly freezes you know? I mean Eric doesn't stand a fucking chance. You have to stop the flirting and touching so that she can move on, you understand?"

I chuckled. "You need to work on your wording a little but yeah, I understand it's just," I shrugged. "I don't fucking want her with anyone else but me."

He nodded. "I get that but right now, what you two are doing isn't healthy and it isn't helping. Jasmines not ready and honestly neither are you so, you have to be friends and only friends with her."

"Easier said than done."

"Yeah but, it has to be done."

I huffed. "Maybe I could just date Vanessa and Jasmine at the same time that way everyone would be happy."

"Would you be happy?"

"Hell yeah."

He nodded. "But would they be happy sharing you?"

I scoffed. "Dude how would I know?"

He shrugged. "Just saying a relationship works two- well the relationship your talking about is supposed to work three ways and there can't be only one happy party."

I shrugged. "Yeah but that's just a dream," I chuckled. "I mean that would never happen in real life."

He shrugged. "I don't know, if the love is even it definitely could work."

"Even?"

He nodded. "Like you love Vanessa more than you love Jasmine, Vanessa loves Jasmine more than she loves you, and Jasmine loves you more than she loves Vanessa."

"Well, that's already out of the picture."

"Yeah, both of those girls are mesmerized by you."

I chuckled and popped my collar. "Of course they are."

He nudged me and chuckled. "But like you said that's not realistic so, like I said before, focus on one girl and then figure out what to do with the other or just be single."

It's hard to be single when you want two people and those people also want you.

I sighed and laid my head on Quincy's shoulder. "Love sucks."

"Tell me about it."

-

Update for Fate next? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.4K 50
-"You sent someone to, to do what exactly? Look after me? To watch what I'm doing and tell you?" -"For the first time in my life...I'm making a choic...
1.6K 50 19
I'm hooked on you...without a doubt...you..got me strung out. And I need you more and more...I'm feenin' for you. Jodeci
200K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
6K 421 8
"I did it all for love.. I did all of this sober, How'd I get here?"