The Unloved Rose male abused...

By masterN20

Y/n was the adopted son of summer rose and tai xio long. At first they loved him like a normal family but tha... More

Bio
Harem
Your real Mother
Harem part 2
Aura
Akira
Sembalance pick
Winner
Chapter 2
Your team
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chater 9

Chapter 1

32.5K 234 633
By masterN20

A/n: hey I finally got chapter one out I hope you enjoy it now here we go.

Your POV

You and yang are 7 and ruby is 5

Y/n mind: why must I be treated like this. What did I do wrong? What did I do to make them hate me?

I was on the floor of my room if you could call the damp basement a room. after my adoptive "father" tai had just finished beating me after ruby and yang told him I hit them.

they all ways do this. Tell lies and laugh and watch as I was punched and beaten.

I slowly got up and and made my way to my bed which was just an old mattress. The only source of internment i had was a old book.

I like the story it was of a hero who had a black sword with glowing red marks on its blade the blade was called chaos breaker. The hero in the book was strong and brave.

Y/n: I wish I could be like the hero in this story.

I was adopted by the rose family when I was a baby. But the last time they ever should me love was when I was 5 years old. Just then the door opened and I heard my "father" call out from above.

Tai: hey you little piece of crap get your ass up here now!!!

Y/n mind: sigh......yang and ruby must have broke something again.

I walked up the steps and into the living room I saw my "sisters" giggling. And tai standing over a broken vase.

Tai: did you leave your room and break this vase.

Y/n: no sir I have not felt my room I have been in.....

Before I could finish I was punch hard across my face.

Tai: DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!!!

Y/n: am not I....

before I could finished i was kicked across my face and I looked up and saw my "aunt"raven looking down at me. Her eyes held no emotions. Standing next to her was my "mother" Summer rose.

Raven: summer I'll never understand why you even abopted this weakling. I never know what your thinking.

Summer: your right raven I guess it was a mistake of adopting him. that's why his real parents abandoned him they knew he was weak and worthless.

Qrow: the only thing this disgrace is good for is being a pain.

Yang: no one wants you here trash.

Ruby: yeah stwpid weakling.

Y/n mind: worthless,weak,weakling,mistake,brat,idiot,disgrace,trash,loser.

Those words replay inside my head over, over, and over again.

Tai: go back to your room you little shit and don't come out and no dinner for you.

Y/n mind: I can't take it any more I am leaving this hell hole. I leave when they all go to sleep.

It was dark out the house was quit I packed what little I had a few shirts pants and the blanket I had when I was a baby. Along the lien I have been saving up when I find it around the house after cleaning.

I put the note that I had I wrote on the old mattress.

I then opened the small window lucky I was able to fit through it. I stood up after I was fully out the window and brushed myself off. I then ran into the forest as fast as I could.

I kept running until I came to a water fall I sat down and to take a breath.

Y/n: Is should be far enough finally I left the awful place. That I called home.

I looked up and noticed something
In the light of the shattered moon. Hidden behind the water fall was a cave.

Y/n: I could sleep in there I guess.

I stood up and made my why into the cave.

The cave was bigger then it appeared but what caught my eye made me gasp in disbelief.

It was a sword In a stone slab on a alter.

But it was not just any sword it was the sword from my book the sword that belonged to the hero.

I walked closer and saw something craved into the alter

Only the one with a pure heart that has no hold on hate or evil or even revenge dwelling within them shall be the chosen one to defend the helpless from the darkness and will wield the divine blade Chaos Breaker.

Y/n: do I have evil and hate even revenge in me I don't know. Well their is only one way to know let's find out.

No one POV

You slowly walked up the alter steps. You stood in front the blade and to grasped onto the blades handle and pulled.

The blade slides out. You stared at the sword in disbelief. It fit in your hands perfectly and it was light not heavy in anyway.

Y/n: I can't believe it the hero's sword from my book is real and it's in my hands.

As you stared at the sword a thought came to you.

Y/n: how am going to carry it around. I mean it's not normal to See a five year old carrying a massive sword around.

At that moment the sword glowed brightly and when the light died down the sword had turned into a ring on your finger.

The ring ⬆️

( the color is black instead of sliver )

Y/n: Well that one way to carry it.

You turned around and started to walk pack to the entrance.

Y/n: maybe I can start my dream now and become a huntsman.

The next day ruby POV

The sun shown through my window I slowly open my eyes and sat up and yawned. I pulled my blanket off and got out of my bed I walked out of my room and went down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw mommy making breakfast and daddy sitting at the table reading the paper.

Ruby: morning mommy morning daddy.

Summer: oh good morning ruby.

Tai: did you sleep well sweetie?

Ruby: yes daddy.

Summer: that's good to hear breakfast will be ready soon.

Ruby: where's unkle qrow and auntie Raven??

Summer: they had to leave aunt raven had to get back to her tribe and qrow had a mission call.

Ruby: oh

Tai: ruby why don't you get your useless brother and get him up here.

Ruby: ok daddy.

I ran to the basement door and before I opened it yang walked down the stairs.

Yang: morning ruby. Why are you by the losers room.

Ruby: daddy asked me to get him.

Yang: oh then let me help you with that.

Ruby opened the door to the basement.

Ruby: hey stwpid brother daddy want you.

No reply was heard from the basement.

Ruby: huh?

Yang: hey loser answer ruby when she talks to you if you don't I'll break both your arms.

Still no answer came from the threat it was very quiet.

Yangs eyes turn red meaning her semblance was activated.

Yang: ok you asked for it

yang walked down the stairs ready to beat you up with ruby right behind her.

But once she reached the they saw you no where in sight.

Yangs semblance deactivated.

Yang: huh y/n?

Yang began looking around the basement trying to see if you were hiding.

Ruby: big bwother???

When yang couldn't find you she and ruby ran up the stairs.

Yang&Ruby: Mommy/Dad Y/n's gone!!!!!

Summer: what!!!

Tai: what do you mean he's gone.

Yang: we went done into the basement to get him and found him gone.

Both summer and tai ran to the basement

Summer: Y/N!!!!!

Summer was the first to get down the steps she looked for you in the few hiding places that were in the basement under the stairs, in the crawl space, and in the closet under the stairs.

Tai: it's okay summer we'll find him just relax.

Just then summer noticed the note on your bed. She walked over to it and read it and fell to her knees and started to cry.

Tai: what does it say summer?

Summer handed the note to tai and he read it

Dear, rose/xio long/ baweren family

I am tried of all the pain and suffering I have put up for it for to long enough. I stayed thinking it would get better. So things would go back to the way they used to. But I guess that saying is true can never change a person no matter how hard you try.

From,

Y/n

Summer: what have I done I hurt my baby boy. He's gone he's gone forever.

Tai: no summer don't think like that. Ozpin may be able to find him. I can even have raven look for him.

Summer: your right if anyone can find him it's raven and ozpin.

Upstairs

Ruby: I have a been terrible sister.

Yang mind : why did I do those things you brother. Please come back y/n.

A/n: hey hey hey this is the great Mastern20. So tell me what you think of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1K 13
(Y/N) is the youngest out of his family, but only one of them ever seems to acknowledge his existance. His whole life his parents had pretended he di...
10.8K 347 20
Y/N Rose, the adopted son of Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long and the adopted brother of Ruby and Yang. He was loved by his mother and sisters, but...
802K 7.4K 47
(Y/N) (L/N) is a seventeen-year-old boy who has gone through different abuses by his family and also by his schoolmates but once he meets Ozpin and l...
551K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...