My Brother's Best Friend✔

By Honey_Kissed_Hyuck

Areum's life is confusing. Started: 10/25/18 8:05 pm Finished: 2\22\20 2:21 pm More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Nineteen

31 2 0
By Honey_Kissed_Hyuck

Ten years later

Sixteen-year-old Nana screamed "mama where's my jean jacket?!"

Areum kissed Zitao before grabbing Nana's jacket "here munchkin Azazel had it. Where are you going?"

Nana smiled at her mother "on a date. Jisung asked me out. Don't tell daddy."

Azrael hollered "Nana! Pretty boy is here for you!"

"fuck. Daddy's asleep right?"

Zitao said "I am not. Who's this boy?"

Nana sighed as she went downstairs to meet Jisung "hi Jisungie my ummm my dad wants to bug you."

Zitao smiled "how's it going son? What do you plan on doing with my babygirl today?"

Azazel whined "daddy you said I was your babygirl."

Azrael shoved her sister "we're all girls you idiot. We're his baby girls.

Nana rolled her eyes "thing one and thing two are annoying as usual. Azazel and Azrael cut it out."

Jisung shook Zitao's hand trying not to laugh because Zitao does this every time he takes Nana out. "I just wanted to take Nana to dinner and maybe a movie if we have time."

Areum smiled "Nana be home by eleven. Check in in a few hours so your dad doesn't go crazy. Have fun you two."

Nana kissed her parents "thanks mom. Bye love you guys."

Zitao looked at Areum "she was six calling me daddy for the first time now she's got a serious boyfriend? Babe I'm old."

Azazel hugged Zitao "you might be old but you're still my favorite daddy ever."

Azrael rolled her eyes "he's our only dad. Uncle Myeon isn't anybody's dad."

"then why does Nana call him daddy?"

Areum said "because he raised her for five years then Zitao came back into our lives and yeah. Azrael you need to be nicer to your sister."

Azazel looked up at Zitao "daddy can you take me to the bakery? Uncle Dae and Soo said they'd let me help today."

Zitao kissed Azazel's forehead "yeah go change out of your pajamas. Azrael what are you doing today?"

"dance class. Uncle Yixing is picking me up soon" the eight-year-old answered while putting her shoes on.

"Nana? Honey bun is that you? Who's this boy?"

Nana groaned "dad this is Jisung. My boyfriend. Jisung this is my other dad Junmyeon."

Jisung nodded after a while "your uncle Sehun's best friend that helped your mom?"

Nana smiled "yeah. Stop looking at him like that. He's a perfect gentleman and mom loves him. Azazel thinks he's pretty and daddy let me leave with him."

Junmyeon said "what about your uncles?"

Jisung nervously said "Yixing and Jongin are my brother's dance teacher they already know me."

"Jisungie it's ok. You don't have to explain yourself. Dad can you go?"

Chanyeol came over to Nana's take "hey princess sorry about him. I didn't know Jisung was bringing you here."

Junmyeon glared at Chanyeol "you knew about this?"

Nana looked over at Jisung "you know my uncle Chan?"

Chanyeol kissed Nana's head "just have a good time Nana I'll explain later."

She waved as Chanyeol had to drag Junmyeon out of the coffee shop. "oh my god I'm so sorry about Junmyeon. He's been a little crazy."

Jisung shook his head "Nana it's ok dads can be insanely protective of their daughters."

Nana smiled at him "you don't think it's weird that I have two dads and ten uncles?"

"family is family Nana. The only thing that matters is the love."

Jisung held her hand as they walked around the park before agreeing to go back to Nana's instead of a movie.

"mama? Daddy? Twins?" Nana hollered as they walked in the front door.

Areum said "hey munchkin. It's just me. Oh, hi Jisung."

Jisung smiled at her as Nana said, "dad embarrassed me and Uncle Chan knows Jisung somehow."

Areum hummed "was he drunk?"

"no, he just went all who's he do your uncles know? Then he got mad because Uncle Chan knew Jisung was taking me out."

Jisung smiled "its ok Nana. Chanyeol knows because I asked him if you had anything to do today. He gave me a few ideas where to take you."

Areum looked at Jisung "are you staying for dinner honey?"

Nana pouted looking at her mother "mama can he stay the night?"

"call your dad. I don't mind but you know you're his baby."

Zitao opened the door "babe the twins want pizza tonight. Oh, hey bunny."

Nana hugged him "daddy you know I love you right?"

Jisung smiled watching Nana cling to her dad. Zitao kissed her head "let me go bunny just ask what you want."

"can Jisungie stay the night? Please daddy please?"

"I don't see why not. Are your parents ok with it?"

Jisung nodded "my brother Chan said it's fine."

Zitao looked at him and Nana said "he lives with his brother. Thanks daddy. Jisungie wanna watch a movie?"

Areum smiled "Nana why don't you guys make cookies or something. Jisung you like making cookies, don't you?"

Jisung nodded "you remembered?"

"of course, I did honey. Jongdae and Kyungsoo said you've gotten so much better since working with us."

Zitao wrapped his arms around Areum's waist as they watched Nana and Jisung head to the kitchen "my baby has a boyfriend. She's so grown up."

"ummm wait until the twins start dating." Areum smiled turning around in Zitao's arms.

He looked down at her with wide eyes "Areum baby?"

"yes love?"

"can we have another baby? It's ok if you don't want to. I know the twins are a handful."

Areum kissed him only pulling away when Nana said "oh god stop it. I have company. Jisungie mom's not gonna help us."

Areum giggled "what do you need Nana?"

"Jisung wants to make Soo's double chocolate fudge cookies but I don't know the recipe yet."

Areum hummed "I'll help. Zizi my love let's talk to the girls about it."

In the kitchen Jisung has flour everywhere "honey what happened?"

Jisung smiled "Nana happened."

"mama he said I can't bake."

"I mean he's not wrong munchkin. You're better at grilling meat."

Nana dramatically said, "even my own mother agrees with my boyfriend!"

Jisung said "we tell the truth because we love you."

Nana looked at him "you love me?"

"I've been telling you I love you since we met at school when we were six. Don't act surprised Nana."

Zitao said "Areum Junmyeon is here and he looks pissed."

Nana pouted looking at Areum "let me and Jisung hide before you let him in."

Areum said "munchkin you're at home you don't need to hide your boyfriend from Junmyeon. Zizi love you can let him in."

Zitao opened the door and smiled at Junmyeon who ignored him walking straight to the kitchen "Areum you knew about this boyfriend of hers?"

Zitao said "hey don't come in my house with all that hostility."

Junmyeon waved him off "Areum what are you doing?"

"I'm making cookies with my daughter and her boyfriend who I work with. Why are you at my house acting crazy?"

Jisung was on his knees in front of Nana who was sitting in a chair trying not to freak out. Zitao looked over at him and smiled.

Areum said "Junmyeon why are you here?"

Junmyeon frowned "I just I'm pissed She was my daughter too."

Nana softly said "you don't need to be pissed. You're still in my life. You can't control me. I love you but I won't hesitate to drop you out of my life Junmyeon."

Jisung held her hands smiling at her "you ok baby?"

She nodded and looked at Junmyeon who was standing there in shock remembering Areum saying those same words seventeen years ago when she was pregnant with Nana "you called me Junmyeon."

"I'll call you dad when you act like it. Yes, you can be nervous about me having a boyfriend. But do you honestly think anybody would let me date him if he were a bad person? He works with mom she knows him. Uncle Chan was the one who told him to ask me out over six months ago."

Zitao said "bunny calm down. He's just nervous about you growing up."

Junmyeon glared at Zitao "don't you fucking dare try to explain how I'm feeling."

Areum said "I think you should leave Junmyeon."

"I just want my little honey bun back." Junmyeon sadly said.

Nana said "I'm still here you just need to relax. I'm sixteen and Jisung is a great guy that makes me happy. Now please go home Uncle Minnie is waiting for you."

"I'm sorry honey bun." Junmyeon left looking disappointed.

Jisung gently cupped Nana's face "baby are you ok?"

She smiled "yes. Let's finish the cookies before the twins come home."

Areum looked at Zitao "hey munchkin what do you think about us having another baby?"

Nana and Jisung grinned "you know I love kids. You should be worried about Azrael. She hates everything."

Jisung said "Areum can I be the baby's god father? You know like if you guys actually have another baby?"

Zitao hummed "I don't see why not. Chanyeol and Minseok are Nana's god fathers. Luhan and Yifan are the twin's god fathers."

Areum Nana and Jisung finished making cookies. Zitao picked up the twins and pizza. Nana was asleep in Jisung's lap when Zitao and the girls get home. Areum took a few pictures and sent them to the other boys gushing about how cute Nana and Jisung are.

Azazel smiled "hi Jisung. Daddy said you're staying the night?"

"yeah I am. You want me to braid your hair, again don't you?" He asked smiling at the eight-year-old.

Azrael looked at Areum "daddy said you guys might have another baby. Is there any way you could have a boy? I need a brother."

Nana said "Azrael that's not how it works. There's a fifty-fifty chance she'll have a boy or a girl. She can't control it."

Azrael shoved past Nana grabbing some cookies "well I don't care then."

Zitao asked "what's with all the attitude?"

Azazel sat on Nana's lap "are you mad about dance class?"

Azrael nodded "I can't get this move down uncle Yixing said I should take a break for a while. NiNi said I can go back after a week."

Jisung said "I can help you if you want. Do you record your classes like Jeongin does?"

Azrael nodded "you don't have to help me. I know you're here for Nana."

"c'mon Az I've known you your whole life. I'll help you after I braid Zae's hair."

Areum smiled "how is Jeongin doing?"

"he's good he's started staying with my mom every other weekend, but he still wants to live with me and Chan."

Nana smiled at Jisung "mom what's going on with uncle Sehun and uncle Dae getting a baby?"

Azazel clapped "uncle Dae said they got approved and there's a four-year-old boy who really loves uncle Hunnie they've almost finished all the paperwork."

Areum looked at her daughter "did you bake anything today baby?"

"ummm I burned my cookies. Soo said it was uncle Dae's fault became he chased me around the kitchen."

The next day Nana and Jisung decided to send Areum and Zitao on a date while they took care of the twins.

Azrael watched as Jisung braided Azazel's hair "are you gonna marry Nana?"

"we're only sixteen but I think it'd be awesome if we did get married in the future. What do you think baby?"

Nana smiled "Han Nana sounds pretty bad ass. I'd marry you Ji. You know I love you."

There was a knock at the door Azazel frowned "what if it's Junmyeon?"

Nana said "it's alright. Jisung will sit with you guys while I see who it is."

Azrael grabbed her pink bat and gave it to Nana who took it and went to the door "Jesus uncle Chan you scared us."

Chanyeol smiled "oh I'm sorry princess. Dove told me to come check on you guys. She said Jisung was here."

"yeah daddy said he could stay again."

Chanyeol kissed Nana's forehead "awww my little princess already has her boyfriend staying over. Where are my babies?"

Nana moved so Chanyeol could come inside "Jisung is finishing Azazel's hair and then he's gonna dance with Azrael."

Chanyeol smiled "hey babies. Uncle Chan is here!"

Azrael ran to him "hi uncle Chan. Is uncle Minnie with you?"

"no, it's just me baby."

Jisung smiled "hey Chanyeol. Zae I'm done. Go look and see if you like it."

Azazel ran to the bathroom to look at her hair. Azrael looked over at Jisung "can we dance after I eat? I'm really hungry."

"yeah. Want me to cook you something?"

Azrael shook her head "daddy made some weird pasta salad thing I'm just gonna eat that."

Nana said "we can order pizza. If you want bug."

Azazel came back "with everything?"

Chanyeol said "what's everything?"

Jisung smiled "I'll help pay babe. Everything is breadsticks pasta cookies chicken wings and maybe a salad. You girls want a salad?"

Azrael looked at Nana "can we get garlic knots instead of cookies?"

Azazel whined loudly before Jisung said "Zae we made Kyungsoo's double chocolate chunk cookies."

Chanyeol smiled at Nana "you and Jisung look like parents."

Jisung laughed "remember when I thought you were Nana's dad?"

Nana giggled "for a while he was my dad. I mean Junmyeon was there, but Uncle Chan was always there. Mom said he was there the whole pregnancy he bought most of my baby stuff."

Chanyeol grinned "my best friend was pregnant, and her boyfriend was being a dick so I stepped up and did everything Areum would let me I even named you princess."

Azrael asked "so Nana has Mom's last name? And we have daddy's?"

Nana said "I had moms until I was 8. They got married while mom was pregnant with you guys. We all have dads last name."

Chanyeol smiled "I wanted your last name to be Park, but Minnie said no."

Nana hugged Chanyeol "you know I love you uncle Chan. Park Nana sounds really cute."

Jisung and Azrael ordered pizza while Nana and Chanyeol got plates and juice. Azazel cleaned off the living room table and picked out some horror movies.

Chanyeol kissed the girls "ok girls I'm gonna head home Minnie wants do a couples movie night."

Azazel said "you should call mommy and daddy. They'd like that."

Chanyeol looked at her "what about you baby? You think you'll be ok without seeing them until tomorrow after school?"

Azazel nodded proudly "I'm eight uncle Chan. Plus uncle Dae said mommy and daddy need kid free time."

Nana said "we'll be fine uncle Chan. I've gotten the girls ready before."

Chanyeol looked at Jisung sternly before laughing loudly as Jisung said "you know I'd never try anything like that. Chan raised me to a be gentleman and Nana isn't scared to kick my ass when I do step out of line."

Azazel innocently asks, "what's he mean Nana?"

Azrael giggled "Ji is saying he's not gonna kiss Nana tonight."

Chanyeol Nana and Jisung all sighed looking at each other. Chanyeol stayed until the pizza got there.

Azrael fell asleep on Jisung he smiled looking down at her "babe I think we should get Az and Jeongin together. Lay and Jongin teach them both. They can practice together while we bake with Zae."

Nana hummed "Chan already asked me to start bringing Jeongin home with her. I think it'll help then get better. Zae bug do you want me and Ji to help you bake?"

Azazel sleepily mumbled "good idea."

The teens chuckled before taking the twins up their room. Nana smiled at Jisung "wanna sleep on the couch again or in my room?"

"won't Tao kill me for sleeping in your room?"

Nana shook her head "he made me promise we weren't sexually active over all my horror movies. You can sleep in my bed naked and he wouldn't believe we had sex."

Jisung pouted "you love horror movies more than me babe?"

Nana kissed him "hush Ji you know you're my forever. I love you like Chan loves Woojin."

He smiled at her "well c'mon. We gotta get up early to make sure the girls are ready on time for school."

They washed up and changed into pajamas making sure all the doors were locked before going to bed. Nana texted Areum letting her know the twins got to bed fine.

Azazel shook Nana gently "Nana? Jisung? Are you awake?"

Nana groaned "hey bug what's up?"

Jisung pulled Azazel into Nana's bed as she explained "I had a bad dream and Az wouldn't let me sleep with her."

"s'ok Zae you can sleep with us."

Nana smiled to herself Jisung loved the girls so much he treated them like they were his sisters too. A few hours later Jisung's alarm went off. He slapped at his phone until it stopped "babe I'm gonna see if I can get Az up. Can you handle Zae?"

Nana mumbled something but got up immediately watching Jisung go to the twins' room.

He came rushing back holding a half sleep very confused Azrael "Nana baby call your mom or somebody. Junmyeon is downstairs."

Nana snapped her head around to look at him "Azazel here call daddy." She said tossing her sister her phone rushing past Jisung down the hall.

She saw Junmyeon sitting on the couch and loudly said "the fuck are you doing here?"

Junmyeon frowned "I'm an adult speak to me with respect."

Nana rolled her eyes "how'd you get in our house? Junmyeon you can't do shit like this."

Azazel shyly said "I called daddy. They're coming with uncle Chan and Uncle Minnie. Mommy said to just go to school."

Nana nodded "go get dressed me and Jisung will drop you guys off and pick you later too."

Jisung nervously looked at Nana "you got this baby?"

"yeah get dressed babe. Get me some sweats and a tank top please." She kissed Jisung as he went back to her room.

Junmyeon looked at her wide eyed "he slept in your room? While your mom was gone?"

Nana rolled her eyes "if you didn't go all batshit crazy when I turned six you'd know that Jisung was and is my best friend we've slept in my bed his bed moms bed even uncle Chan's for the last ten years. Jisung is great. You should be happy I have such a nice boyfriend but nope. Just admit you never got over mom and you regret how you treated her when she realized she still loved daddy."

Junmyeon glared at her "I don't regret anything I've ever said about that rapist you call dad. He was trash then and he's trash now. In a way that makes your mother trash as well. You two could've been set for life with me. I gave her the world for five fucking years and she up and leaves because I didn't think she should have a rapist around you."

Areum calmly said "I left because you were too controlling you overreacted about me loving Tao. You made it worse on yourself. In all honesty I wasn't planning on getting back with Tao, but I did want Nana to know her father. Now I'm gonna need you to get out of my house and stay the hell away from my kids."

Azrael shoved past Nana hugging Zitao's legs "daddy I'm scared."

Zitao picked her up "its ok baby daddy's got you. Where's Azazel?"

Nana said, "she was getting dressed but she's probably hiding with Jisung since Junmyeon was yelling."

Minseok asked "he didn't hurt anybody did he?"

"no Uncle Minnie he didn't. But I'm pretty sure he's been here a while. We were all in bed by 10. Zae came in my room around 2 saying she had a bad dream and Jisung saw him just sitting there at 6 when he went to wake up Az."

Chanyeol looked at Junmyeon shocked by how disheveled he was "yo Junmyeon you can't do shit like this man. What if Nana had beaten you up thinking you were an intruder?"

Nana huffed "he is Uncle Chan a creepy one. Who the fuck breaks into a house with four kids in it? Like I know people so it but you're better than that."

Jisung called Nana from the top of the stairs "baby Zae's not coming down until Junmyeon is gone."

Areum said "Jisung honey take her out the back-door Nana and Azrael will be out soon."

"alight Areum."

Minseok shook his head "you scared the twins and pissed off Nana. Wait until Yixing hears about this. Come now the girls and Jisung have school."

Jisung came back inside "Az you wanna come with me? Zae's waiting for you in the car. Baby go get dressed. I promised the girls Starbucks for breakfast."

Nana got dressed while Jisung took Azrael to the car. Zitao looked at her "bunny are you ok? You can stay home if you want."

Nana hugged him "I'm fine daddy. Jisung will be with me at school. I don't even know how long he was here."

Areum said "I'm sorry munchkin."

Nana frowned "it's not your fault mom. I'll call if I'm not coming home after school."

Zitao kissed Nana's head "bunny we're gonna change the locks and maybe get security cameras. Tell your sisters they can call us if they wanna come home early."

Nana nodded and headed out to Jisung and the girls. Jisung offered to drive to school because Nana looked out of it.

Back at the Huang house Areum was panicking "Zizi baby what if he keeps coming back? the twins were so scared."

Zitao hugged her "we'll be fine my love. I'm gonna call Lu and Yifan. I'm sure they'll let the girls stay there. Nana can stay with Jisung until we figure out a way to keep him away from our family."

Zitao sent Areum to lay down while he called Luhan and Yifan explaining everything that just happened. Luhan had to stop Yifan raging and breaking something. they agreed to keep the twins until it'd be safe for them to stay at home. Yifan called Areum to make sure she was ok. Once everything was settled Luhan came over to help Zitao pack clothes for the twins. Areum called Chan and made sure it was ok for Nana to stay with him Jisung and Jeongin for a while. Chan agreed knowing how much a problem Junmyeon had become recently.

After school Luhan was there to get the twins. Yifan couldn't handle going to a middle school. Chan had met Jisung and Nana at Areum's house. He took the young couple home after Nana packed a bag and kissed her parents.

Jisung looked over at Nana "babe are you sure you're ok?"

she nodded but stayed quiet for a long time. Chan ordered food when they made it home. Nana still hadn't talked she'd been oddly silent since they left her house this morning for school. Only texting her parents letting them know she was done with Junmyeon and didn't care if they agreed or not. the girls were away from home for a whole month. After Zitao and Areum secured the entire house they came home.

Chanyeol Kyungsoo and Jongdae talked to the girls asking if they wanted to see Junmyeon one last time before they cut all contact. Nana agreed to see him one last time but only if Chanyeol and Zitao are there with her.

A/N: there's only one chapter left it's sort of an epilogue type chapter. it'll jump eight years and focus on Nana and Jisung raising their child. I've had alot of fun writing this story and i hope to write a sequel or two in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 100 27
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏/? 𝘈 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘨 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠...
150K 6.5K 22
"the misunderstandings of chanbaek" [ chanyeol x baekhyun ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ start: 28.12.16 end: 28.5.17
78.2K 4.6K 59
in which jun finds it a lot harder than he expected to befriend the very studious joshua who pretty much wants nothing to do with him. (lowercase int...
99.1K 4.5K 40
Sequel to Kik. -started 01/05/16- -finished 15/04/18-