Belson x Reader

By Clarencelit

You moved to Arizona you used to live in Indiana you were sad because you moved away from your friends back a... More

School part 1
School part 2
SLEEPOVER!
Hanging Out With Belson...
The Felid trip To see the alien house people builded...
At the mall with Belson
At School...
A/N
An new student...
Ryan's story
-S u n s e t-
The Felid trip To the zoo
Hanging out
Spying on Percy and Ryan on there date with belson
A/N
Fireworks show
Hospital part 1
Hospital part 2
Hospital part 3 F A D E A W A Y
Hospital part 4 (F A D E A W A Y)
Hospital (the day you get out)
Alpha?
Mrs. Noles Birthday (Mom birthday special)
Capture the flag part one (planning)
Capture the flag part two (practice with belson)
Capture the flag part 3 (Making the flags with friends)
Capture the flag part 4!
Capture the flag part 5 (the day before the game...
Slendy... Part one
Slendy part 2
Slendy part 3~
The Deal with the witch part 2
Merry Christmas from Y/N and belson
Happy New Years from belson and Y/N
You And Ryan's sleep over and Nathan and Belson's sleepover
Moving In With Ryan Part 1
Moving day

The deal with the witch part one

37 1 0
By Clarencelit

You felt, very weak. Belson felt bad so On tv it said The witchtower! and it said where the Witchtower was and belson rode his bike there, He saw a witch her name, Was Ruthey and He said can you help me with my bff's problem, She *belsons explains the problem*  The witch said, Hmmm I ran out of all the healing potions. But you can get the ingredients And I will make it and give it to you. The ingredients are 7 Wild Mushrooms, 2 Tree leaves, 1 Lizard, 3 Bubblegum frogs. Ok but how I get an bubblegum frog? The witch Ruthey said well get three frogs anykind of frog, and buy 5 bubba wubba gum, and the the frogs will eat it, and turn into bubblegum frogs and if you wanna find the bubblegum frogs go to a forest and find them also, finding them is very hard so make a good choice.. And belson left and he had dinner and you had dinner in bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
821K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...