Gaming Or Playing? | BTS x re...

By itsNVxoxo

gaming with BTS: You've been playing Minecraft for a few years now. But you don't really trust anyone you mee... More

part 1- Kookie.K Has Joined The Realm
part 2- No, This Is Not A Swag Realm.
part 3- u n00b
part 4- Don't Give Hope Coffee.
part 5- Use Inside Voices, Chim.
part 6- Dream Glow
part 7- I eNJoY oUr TiME TogEThEr
part 8- Ddang
part 9- It Was A Photo.
part 10- Delusional
part 11-Yoongi Knows. Yoongi Knows It All.
part 12- Thank You
part 13- You Gonna Kill Me Or Something?
part 14- Oink Oink
part 15- GO TO HELL SQUIDWARD
part 16- Kim Taco.
part 17- Winter Bear
part 18- Oldie
part 19- YOO YAA
part 20- That's Why He Loves Me So Much
21- Why Can't I Just Forget Everything...
22- Yep, Still Hate Kids
23- Do I Look Like A Jessica?
24- Do You Know BTS?
25-Mmmm Ya Busteeeeeeed
26-My New Cuddle Buddy
27-MEOW
28-Five Nights At Jungkook's
29-Chilling Inside a Bush
30- Thomas The Motherfuckin Tank Engine
31- Hyungies Mad At Jiminie
32- That... Wasn't the Deal
34- Pizza Is Really All I Care About
35-The Fluff Is Back Just Like Author Promised
36- And the Screaming Continues

33- I'm Not a Part Of This

7.8K 243 262
By itsNVxoxo

This chapter is extremely long

I'm tired...

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Why are you in such a rush?" Yeonjun asked in his morning voice, rubbing his eyes as he sat up on the bed, waking up slowly.

"I'm going to meet BTS. I will come back though. I made sure of it." I smiled at him, then getting back to look through his closet for a good hoodie.

I pulled out an oversized black hoodie and took the pants Taehyun had lent to me. I ran into the bathroom and changed quickly.

I busted out, not even looking where I'm going, causing me to crash into Yeonjun. I held onto his shoulders for dear life. He was surprised and instinctively held my waist as I realised he was shirtless, only in his boxers.

"O-oh." I mumbled, ripping my eyes off of his built chest, and forgot about regaining my balance.

We both fell onto the ground together, trying to grab onto anything. ANYTHING. That we could pull ourselves up with before we fall.

But of course, the pile of papers on the desk on the table had different plans. Yeonjun tried to grab the papers, however it only made then fly up in the air as we fell onto the floor with a big thud. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact. But before we managed to fall completely, Yeonjun swinged us both on the top of the bed.

Unfortunately, the momentum of the swinging made me fall on the top of his body. Somehow, we found ourselves in an awkward position. My legs on each side of his waist, and I'm sitting right on his manhood. He was leaning against the wall, his face nearly in between my chests. His hands were still clutching my waist and my arms were around his neck as one of them fisted the hair on the back of his head out of panic.

He still had a morning hair, which looked so amazing on him. Not to start about his rising up and down chest.

"Good morning, N.V." he smiled at me. I blushed hard and tried to get off of him. He pulled me back to him, hugging me. At this point my arms just fell limp and sighed.

"I need to tell them where to meet me. And when." I tried to break out of his iron grip, but it felt impossible. He pulled me down and buried his face in my neck, "Yeonjun."

"Mmm?" He mumbled, resting his lips against my neck.

"I need to go." I played with his hair, trying to get to talk with his soft side.

"Hmmm..." He purred, finding the feeling of my fingers playing with hair pleasant, "But you have to tell me where you're going and when you're coming back."

"Ugh, okay... You mom." I giggled and got off of him.

"Also be in touch." He gave me his phone.

I held it and furrowed my eyes at him, "But how will you contact me?"

"Just call Soobin. He's always in the house anyways." He stood up and grabbed a pair of pants from the floor.

"Are you guys ready?" We heard Taehyun from outside the door, "We leave for school in like twenty minutes and I hope you're awake by now."

"Shit." I facepalmed.

"We're both stupid." Yeonjun chuckled and put a shirt on.

"Brush your teeth and let's get breakie." I grinned and sat on the bed to put on my shoes.

"Breakie, huh?" He entered the bathroom and returned with a toothbrush in his mouth, "I didn't know you're Australian."

"I'm hungry. Hurry." I pushed him into the bathroom and he chuckled and finished brushing his teeth. He jumped out, surprising me, making me jump. Before I could react he pulled me by my waist and kissed my cheek sweetly.

We ran downstairs and sat down at the table, taking some eggs from one of the plates and grabbing some bread, even some lettuce, sallad, sauce, meat- actually, I'm not even sure what that was. Was that meat?

I gave it to Summer to see if she would eat it and live. She sniffed it a little, thdn ate whatever that was. She was looking just fine. She was still alive and she wasn't puking her guts out, so I figured it was safe.

Anyway, we finished breakfast and went on our way to school. Summer, of course, didn't forget to jump into my bagpack. We got to the school bus and when we entered it, I felt as if I was being watched.

I tried to look for an empty bench of two seats for me and Beomgyu. He really liked Summer, and he wanted to cuddle with her during the bus ride.

Unfortunately, all seats were taken. I had to sit next to a guy that wall looking out of the window, ignoring my presence. He had a black hoodie and black sweatpants, and his hoodie cap was over his head, not allowing me to see his face.

As I sat down, he tensed and gasped quietly, but I heard it. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him, asking myself if he's okay.

"Excuse me?" I asked him softly. He didn't budge.

"Are you okay?" I nudged his arm and he jumped and squirmed in his place.

For only a second, I saw a glimpse of his face, even managed to see his brown eyes. He was Asian. And... Not frOM MY SCHOOL WHAT THE HELL.

"Namjoon?!" I shrieked silently, not to draw any attention.

"Shhh..." He whispered in a deep voice that made me realize this was not Namjoon. He shifted in his seat, his hands acting as if they're debating on holding my hands on just resting on his thighs, "Also, why are you so mean to me?"

"Taehyung, you shouldn't be here." I hissed at him, "that's not fair. I got nothing on you. You guys got hacking skills, enough money to buy my whole hometown, and for cheesus' sake- I need some time to study your faces! You hold so much power and all I can do is to run away! Do you know how scary this is?"

He looked down in shame. I guessed the others were on the bus as well. I sighed, annoyed, tired, and frustrated.

"I cried myself to sleep because of you. I got bruised, harassed, and I had to escape my own house! The place where I'm supposed to be safe!" I blinked away a stray tear that blurred my sight, "Don't follow me around anymore. Wasn't that apart of the deal?" I took a deep breath, regained my cool.

"You didn't say if you agreed yet..." He said quietly, feeling guilty. He was looking at his thighs, waiting for more scolding.

"I will see you guys after school, at the coffee shop that's next to it. Just wait for me there or something." I mumbled, noticing the bus was about to come to its destination.

"Wait!" He tried to stop me, but I already took off. I hopped off of the bus, waiting impatiently for my friends to get off.

Beomgyu was almost thrown off of the bus by the driver. He held Summer carefully as he gained his balance.

"No animals allowed into the bus." He crunched his nose at Summer, and in return she hissed at him. The driver jumped back in fright, letting out a yelp.

"Such a mean person..." Beomgyu's lips became a thin line and he held Summer dearly.

"He won't do anything like that again." I heard someone whisper to me from behind. I recognized this voice for Namjoon's voice. I turned around and saw a tall guy with a hood on, turning away from me, with a mask on. I could see the tips of his hair, and it was dyed, "we'll be waiting for you in the coffee shop."

"Hey, N.V! Are you coming?" I heard Kai yelling to me from the school's front gate. I took a few steps towards the gate without tearing my eyes from Namjoon. He sighed and his shoulders fell when he saw how wary I was from them.

I watched as he turned away from me, walking to six other people in hoodies and masks that fit so well in the crowd. No one had noticed them. They walked away, out of the school property, and I turned to my friends and ran to them.

"Let's go, we got... Mathematics." Yeonjun groaned and him and Beomgyu walked with me to the classroom.

I sat down and Beomgyu was about to sit next to me, but Yeonjun rushed past him and placed his bag on the chair next to mine.

"Sorry, this seat is taken." Yeonjun grinned as Beomgyu frowned.

"But I want to sit next to N.V." Beomgyu placed Summer on the table and she walked over to me and sat down in front of me as they both kept arguing.

"Meow." She said.

"What the hell do you want me to do?" I rolled my eyes. She looked around with suspicion.

"Meow..." She looked at me again.

"Yes, I know they're here, but they left. They told me they left."

"Meow." She rolled her eyes. Then she looked at the two boys next to me, that were getting loud, "Meow?"

"Yeah, this will draw attention... We should stop them." And with that I stood up, took my bag and sat at another table.

"There, now you both can sit in this table." I smiled at them. They both stopped yelling and looked at me.

"No, we-"

"Shush, Yeonjun. I know it's hard, but I still gave up my seat for you. Now sit." I ordered them as if they were my pet dogs.

Beomgyu sat down the moment I told him to. I flashed a smile at him and he smiled back at me before looking at Yeonjun and smirking at him.

"Want to do something after school, N.V?" Yeonjun asked, sitting in his seat and trying not to give out any signs of his jealousy.

"Sorry, I got plans." I said quietly.

"That's funny." He chuckled, "Now seriously, what should we do? Go to the park, the pool?.. Oh, Oh!! Maybe we should ice skate?-"

"I have plans." I said again and gave him 'the look'.

At first he was still thinking I was joking but after a few seconds of silence, his jaw fell and his eyes became as big as two tennis balls.

"Since when?" He whisper shouted.

"The bus..." I looked at my lap, as if I was a child being scolded by their mother.

"Where and when?" Yeonjun whispered even more quietly, since the teacher arrived and everyone were running back to their seats.

"The coffee shop after school." I whispered back, "I'll be just fine, don't worry about me."

"I can't do that." He said out loud, annoyed.

"Hey, Yeonjun oppa!" A girl batted her eyelashes at him, "Want to sit next to me?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sitting next to Beomgyu." He said and pushed Beomgyu forcefully down on his seat and sat next to him.

"What? Why not next to meeee?" She tried to look cute. Bitch, please. He's stupid, not blind.

Besides, he's my stupid.

"Is it wrong to sit next to my boyfriend?" He lied with a straight face as he wrapped his arm around a shocked Beomgyu.

Or Beomgyu's stupid. Haha.

"I-..." The girl looked as if she was in pain, "Ew."

"Find a seat away from us, you disgrace of humanity. We don't need not want your diseases all over us." Beomgyu became angry and snapped at her while wrapping his arms around Yeonjun's body and put his head against his chest, not breaking eye contact with the girl.

She huffed and walked away.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yeonjun asked as both him and I turned to him in worry. He never snaps like that.

"It's just... I'm gay." He said with tears building in his eyes, "And... People that talk shit about..." He chocked on his words and cuddle closer into Yeonjun's chest.

"Gyu..." Yeonjun hugged him tightly and they kept close to each other the whole lesson.

The rest of the schoolday went just fine. Beomgyu was feeling much better and Summer was sleeping in my bag. The schoolday ended quickly and I hugged my friends before going to meet BTS.

"Hey, N.V?" Kai stopped me, "Be safe, okay?"

"How do you know?..." I raised my eyebrow.

"I know everything. Author told me." He winked at me.

"Oh. Wait, what?" I only got more confused. I shook my head, "Nevermind... See ya later."

"See ya!!" Kai smiled widely at me and ran over to the other four, jumping at Taehyun, making both of them fall to the ground and everyone to laugh.

The coffee shop was packed with people. And when I say people I mean crazy BTS fans. How do they call themselves.

"ARMYYYYYY" One of them screeched. The others screeched back.

"Yeah... Nope. I'm not apart of this fuckery." I said and speed walked away.

No matter what. I shall not. NOT. Get into a place with too many humans.

"N.V!" I heard Hoseok calling me from inside the shop.

Nope.

No way.

I dashi ran ran ran out of there and went straight to my house. I let Summer out of my bag. She stretched and pulled on my shoelace.

"What do you want?" I picked her up and she wiggled out of my hold.

"Meow." She said and walked towards the stairs.

"Fine, I'm coming."

"Meow."

"Gosh, be patient." I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge. I noticed it was completely filled with goods, "these assholes... How dare they get me the best snacks... Soft drinks... Healthy yet delicious food... And..." I got a bottle of a milk drink out of the fridge, "Banana milk."

"Meow!" I heard her whine.

"Fine, fine, I get it. Relax." I opened the bottle and closed the fridge before following Summer up the stairs.

"Meow." She meowed and ran into my room and up on the desk, stepping over my keyboard.

"Hey, careful with that. It cost me some serious stair climbing." I said and sat in front of the computer screen.

"Meow." She said and I turned on the computer. She pointed at Google with her nose, and I opened it.

She started typing. I was trying to focus on what she typed, but I was distracted by a notification that popped up:

"You have 168 new messages from Rapmon1.

You have 143 new messages from JinJin3.

You have 186 new messages from Suga22.

You have 145 new messages from JHopeJ.

You have 188 new messages from Kookie.K.

You have 122 new messages from Kim.Tae.

You have 276 new messages from Chim12."

"Summer, I have to answer them." I diverted my focus back on the screen.

Summer searched already. She searched "Christmas trees for sale".

"No Summer, we don't have enough money to celebrate Christmas." I moved her off of me and focused on answering the boys.

"Meowwww!" She whined and jumped from the desk to my lap.

"I'm sorry, but that's still a no." I sighed and wrote back to Namjoon.

___________________________________________

Me: Meet me at my house

Me: Bring food

Rapmon1: more food you mean?

Me: That's my offer take it or leave it

Me: or I could leave again

Rapmon1: hey hey, let's not make any rush decision...

Rapmon1: will pizza be okay?

Me: sure that's food

Rapmon1: what do you want on it?

Me: Pineapple and pepperoni or sausage

Rapmon1: Pineapple? Pepperoni? Sausage?

Me: hEy wHy YoU TOucHiNg My SAusAGe

Rapmon1: I see you know Stray Kids.

Me: yeah I listen to good music only

Rapmon1: what about our music?

Me: well winter bear is great

Me: also Dream Glow

Me: and Ddang

Me: and that's it nothing else sounds good.

Rapmon1: THESE ARE ALL SONGS BY YOU

Me: well everything else sounds like shit

Rapmon1: NO IT DOES NOT

Me: pizza

Rapmon1: ...right away, my princess

Me: OH YEAH AND GET SOMETHING FOR SUMMER TOO SHE WANTS ANYTHING TASTY

Rapmon1: anything you and your cat wish <3

Me: see ya

___________________________________________

I found my phone and called Yeonjun, telling what's going on and the change of plans. He insisted that after that they will leave and I will come back to sleep at his place. In half an hour they were at my doorstep, with pizza in their hands and hope in their eyes.

"Hi." I smiled tiredly at them and invited them in.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A BOOK OF SUMMER IS OUT🐱❤️💚

YOU LIKE SUMMER?☺️🧡🐱

GO READ SUMMER'S POV🐱🐱🐱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 40.3K 125
This is a texting fanfic! You will be reading messages from Yoongi and Hoseok and other members. Give my stories a chance! Welcome...
3.2K 214 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...
240K 9.1K 50
We all have scars. From loving someone too deeply, From wanting to protect someone so much. Jimin saves Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't know it was him...
264K 13.5K 56
For the past six years Choi Y/n and Kim Namjoon have been the best of friends. They've been through many ups and downs through the years and helped e...