β„‹π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Άπ“ƒβ„Šβ„―π“

By jiniky

.in which the cunning hot devil meet his angel. [ a rosekook fanfiction ] More

one | his angel
two | angel
dare
three | angel
four | angel
five | angel
six | angel
seven | angel
eight | angel
nine | his angel
ten | angel
eleven | angel
twelve | angel
thirteen | his angel
β₯ special thanks for 1k
fourteen | his angel
fifteen | his angel
sixteen | his angel
seventeen | his angel
nineteen | his angel
twenty | his angel
twenty-one | his angel
twenty-two | his angel
twenty-three
twenty-four | his angel
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight > the end
new book ↓

eighteen | his angel

1.9K 99 4
By jiniky

• H I S A N G E L •
______________________

"now it's all guessing game."
______________________

18

chaeyoung's

i stare blankly at the dessert that , mark is going to serve. ever since yesterday, i couldn't think straight. maybe it's the champagne that i drink or its just him but for sure it's bad for my health. i look like a mad person at least that's what mark said.

"ms.rose are you alright? you look pale ? " hannah , my other worker asks with worries and i just smile.

"I'm alright , hannah. you should be working now , I'm sorry that im concerning you. am i really that distracting ? " I asked.

"yup. you've been staring into space since an hour ago. all you did was just fiddling with your fingers. " she explained. god, this is embarrassing . especially when this comes from my workers.

"perhaps are you thinking about a guy ? " she wiggles her eyebrows , teasingly. my eyes widened at her words. am i that obvious ? oh lord, what did i do to deserve this.

"n-no , now go back to work." i said , and i heard her scoffs before walking away and went to her working post once again. i cover myself with my palm , whining quietly.

"ms.rose , there's a man waiting for you outside of the cafe. " mark informes from the counter , yelling at me which receives some glares and snickers from the customers , ending with a glare from mine too. he chuckle at everyone's reaction, looking like he don't even give a shit.

i roll my eyes. now , who could be waiting for me at this work hour? like seriously why can't they or she or he meet me during my free time. I groaned loudly, but not that loud to attract the customers attention before lazily walking outside the cafe.

there i saw jeongguk, leaning on the window , inside you can see that a lot of woman's was looking at him , some might be drooling.

he's wearing a long black coat , with some black tight jeans that shows off he's wonderful thighs along with a grey turtleneck inside. damn , what a man to be exist.

"angel , you like what you're seeing don't you? hmm . " jeongguk grin at me widely and i widened my eyes since i was admiring him too long that I didn't even notice that he's standing right in front of me. too close for my heart liking.

"w-why are you this close? " shit, did i just
stutter? oh fuck. his hand slowly went for my cheeks , caressing it softly.

"you're madly blushing. does that shows how much you like me? " he tilted his head with a questioning look. oh god he looks cute. what , no im not supposed to fangirl over him nor like him.

"what are you even talking about ? my cheeks is just being their usual self ! they can be red anytime they wanted too. " i pout , looking away from him. this is weird , i felt like hugging him . he knows i was making excuses but he never actually says that im wrong and that's one of the reason why i fall for him , because he doesn't care as long as I'm with him.

but does he still , feels that way ? i am suppose to hate him , yes i have the right too yet what i am doing explains the opposite of what i was about to do. eveyday , i kept on falling for him , deeper than the other day. it goes deeper everyday as if we can dig a hole and it's endless .

"you seems like you like to space out a lot than before. " his index finger lightly lift up my chin , moving my head from left to right scanning my face and heaves a deep sigh.

"you're too pretty." he manage to say , once again , showing me his bunny like teeth. cute but not going to fall for it.

"yah! don't touch me , you jerk."

"let's see who will crave my touch , for a long time. " he smirk and I really want to wipe it off his face but i can't cause like what he said , i did crave his touch for a long time ,for a year. funny how i still miss him after what he did to me.

for fuck sake , im already his for a long time.
i fall for his trap and will forever be stuck in there even if there's many chance to escape i still choose to stay. why ?

because of him. the stupid hot devil. shit.
i hate myself for wanting him.

"stop it , you cunning devil. "

"yeah , and yet you fall for this devil , my own beautiful angel. " he went closer to me , the tip of our nose brushes each other and my attention is on his one and only plump lips. his hand slowly interwining our hand together.

after a year , i got to smell my favourite cologne. his cologne. after a year , i get to feel the warmness of his palm. after a year , i get to look at his charming eyes . after a year, i realise that i would never hate him even when his mistakes is really huge.

"fuck," he exclaims. his lips a few inches away from mine. indeed i kept my mouth shut but not my heart. it is beating so hard that I'm afraid he could hear my heartbeat and i was a second away from screaming.
his lips was about to be on mine and my eyes slowly close itself expecting the kiss.

"ms.rose-- urm " soobin went out of the cafe to search for me and the worst part is he ruins the moment. when he appears, i quickly push jeongguk on his chest and him being the one that didn't expect my action was taken aback by it but he was also fuming in anger by the look on his face.

"who the fuck , are you kid? " jeongguk growls in english which scares the shit out of soobin.

"jeongguk , he's one of my worker. " i explain and face soobin. his cheeks crimson red and mine too once i realise that he clearly saw what was about to happen.

"i-im sorry , sir. " soobin tremble in fear and jeongguk was about to burn him but then he's stop by me.

" jeongguk , this is my work place. the place where i earn money for my living and I'm sure you would know that. he didn't mean to interrupt us so he's basically innocent." i defend the poor child.

"innocent my foot. " he mumbles which didn't goes out unnoticed by me.

"i heard that. now , state your business since im afraid that soobin right here needs to inform me something."

"there's something that i wanted to tell you too but nevermind and you right there come here. you're korean right? " jeongguk points towards him and he hesitantly nod.

i can see that he's debating whether he should go to him or stay in his place. he slowly walks towards jeongguk , seemingly afraid of him. i swear to god , jeongguk really looks scary at time.

jeongguk whispers something to him which i tried to hear but then jeongguk give me a glare which i return back to him. after that, soobin looks like he's not scared of him anymore and instead of trembling in fear , he gave him a brotherly hug before giving him a wide smile.

"see you again , hyung ! " he says. hyung huh. what's with the sudden change ? i gave jeongguk the suspicious look and he smirk at me. aish that hot devil.

"hmm, bye mr.jeon. " i bid him a goodbye too , tagging along with soobin until i was stopped by him.

"i need to give you something. " he looks serious so i decides to spare him some of my time.

"what is it ? "

"give me your hand."

"okay¿? " i agree awkwardly before putting my hand on his.

"thank you,angel." he holds my hand tightly and that's when he started to run while dragging me along with him. at that moment i knew this will not end well.

"what the hell , jeon jeongguk you hot devil ! "

[ to be continued ]

ෆ• H I S A N G E L • ෆ

18√

<SONG ON QUE>
love is not over,BTS

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
not edited
~•~•~•~•~•~•~

my writing is becoming worst istg im too dumb to think of a plot. ಥ_ಥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.6K 15
A short love story between the two idols who accidentally meet each other at Han River.
17.1K 523 70
"Roses are an odd flower. The white shows purity the red shows lust and the black shows darkness. I guess that's why they're known for being romantic...
4.3K 208 35
in which kim hayoung: a demon, has to accomplish a rather arduous mission in heaven. [✎completed, jungkook fanfiction]