Isekai Online

By arakashi-chan

This story is about the adventures of Aysun, Chrome and the first member of the Inferno Sword guild, Blade. ... More

Elysium Online Incident Part 1
WPC Road Trip
Legacy of DLsite
El Shard Gathering
Best Prism Awards Scandal
Picking A Class In MMORPG
Shin-Nijiiro Hospital
Battle Royale
Project MMORPG Development Begins
Demon Slayer x Project MMORPG
The Rune Slayers
Message from The Elsword Team
Sleepover with Elsword Gone Wrong!
Picture Day at Magic School!
Isekai Magic School
Magical Girl Pausu
The Hirano House
Chioru's Birthday Party
Elsword Mobile Port Affair
Chiruno The Soul Worker.
Isekai Online 2
Isekai Online 2: Mermaid Attacks
Isekai Online 2: Sasaeng Fans
Isekai Online 2: Prank Troubles
Kage Burns Down Elsword Street
Angel VS Demon
Azerty the Ultimate Spy
Meanwhile in Elsworld...
The Disease Called Love.
Why Elsword? Why?
Luna and Iris
Isekai Online 2 is back.
Project D'Light
WarTune Lawsuit
Elsword Fables Re;Awaken

Where's Rabia?

355 5 3
By arakashi-chan

(Original date: January 27, 2020)

It was a fun day at Seraphim Isle, located next to Mainland Pastel Island. Rune, Blade and Rabia slides on the snow with a sledge, until it was rainy. Rune said to the two that they must run home safely but when Blade, Rabia and Rune runs home safely, there's an tornado.

The tornado flew Rabia away, while Blade and Rune hide themselves with their swords. After the tornado disappeared, Rune asks Blade to go find Rabia. The two tries to find Rabia, but there's no traces of her. Rune and Blade searches for Rabia everywhere, but they failed to find her.

Blade rushes home to find an missing picture out of Rabia, and goes where Rune is. Blade said that he has brought several papers of a missing picture of Rabia. So, Rune and Blade puts the missing picture of Rabia into trees in Seraphim Isle and crystals in Crystal Realm on Pastel Island.

Once the two were done, they go to Eastern Pastel City, and put the missing picture of Rabia to the trees. They saw Eve cosplaying as Rabia doing push-ups, and thought that she was Rabia. Eve denied that, and Rune and Blade ran away at Rune's villa. At Rune's villa, Blade drops the missing picture of Rabia, and they go inside.

Inside the villa, Rune points at an sleepy Rabia, then she and Blade wakes Rabia up. Rabia wakes up and realizes that she didn't remember the memories that the tornado threw her home. Blade said that it is okay, and thus the three waves goodbye to the viewer.

EXTRA SCENE: The tornado flew Rabia away, while Blade and Rune hide themselves with their swords. Rabia flew away to break the rooftop of Rune's villa, and that's why Rabia was on a eternal slumber.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 120 27
***IN NEED OF EDITS READ AT YOUR RISK***An assassin known by Dali has gained the attention of Wistal Castle, leading to Mitsuhide and Obi heading out...
196 10 5
The story is about Kasai seeking for revenge after the death of his brother. He trained alot to be strong to fight the Shadow Troupe
28.8K 937 18
Shirayuki was never intrigued in the affairs of the people around her nor in their relations. Her job was to treat people and to provide them treatme...
2.5K 66 12
Y/n L/n, a mysterious girl that doesn't know anything about her parents or her past, Izana Wisteria, a prince that never has time for anything except...