voltaic, graphic help. ยฒ

By cermonial

a place to find cover themes and templates as well as filters and other resources for all of your aesthetical... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
PLEASE READ!!
๐Ÿ๐š๐ช.
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ๐‘บ.
i. stranger things
ii. halloween
iii. velvet dreams
iv. golden
vi. physical
vii. body prison
viii. random
ix. cover dump
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘บ.
i. paper textures
ii. my go to fonts
iii. the psds i use
iv. random templates
โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ช.

v. bรธrns

6.8K 121 15
By cermonial

˚*

there's not much to say about this cover theme other than it's super versatile and looks like you spent hours on it when you could easily make it in twenty minutes or less!

giving a simple cover something a little extra like textures, cut out images, using color instead of b&w, can really amp up your cover game.

below i made five different covers that are all the same but also very different and stand alone.

please feel free to make these even more extra or darker or screencaps or add this or take away that. they are so simple to make your own!!

i. AMERICAN MONEY!

font: arial

tip: i used the same font for each cover. the only thing i did was edit the font in different ways, put it here, put it there, took away this and that. so, like i said before, super versatile. the sky is not the limit with these it goes past that!! but note the more text you put on the image the more it may come off too busy or messy, but if you like that look then more power to you.

ii. ELECTRIC LOVE!

iii. PAST LIVES!

iv. EMERALD POOLS!

v. DOPAMINE!

TEMPLATE:
https://imgur.com/a/JZFilZB

ヾ★ ゜

& the only rule here is if you take inspiration or use this theme of this cover please give me credit and or @ me so i can see your beautiful creations!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 873 150
Bet you rue the day you kissed a writer in the dark. NAMES CLINQUAANT ยฉ 2021 / COMPLETE
17.5K 220 17
โ”โ” ๐Ÿ“– โช dear reader! โซ ึดึถึธหšโŠน โ› ยก the ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ of luxuries is your ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ. ! โœ ๐“‚…โ€งโ‚Šหš ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข...
6.9K 82 9
"Help! Help!" I cried. I have no idea where I am or what are these running after me but I do know that I need to find somewhere to hide and I to find...
101K 6.2K 61
In a world divided into three races since ancient times, there have been three kingdoms. The first kingdom is the kingdom of the gods and sits in the...