Crushed

By KaskieeK

Life was always hard for Zakyela growing up she never knew how to love or what it felt like. Even though her... More

Beginnings
Introducing
All Grown Up
Wicked Games
Confessions
Potential
Its About To Go Down
Playin With Fire
Road To Heartbreak
Blame On Me
Not So Well Kept Secrets
Red Light
Going Thru The Motions

He loves me, he loves me not

40 2 1
By KaskieeK

•Kye•
It's been a couple weeks since me and Gary been together. He's been staying here a couple nights then would leave for a couple days so we wouldn't get tired of eachother but we were so attached that we could barely stay away from one another. It was like puppy love. But He stayed about 30 minutes away from me so it was easier for him to just spend nights here anyways.

I was currently waiting for him to pull up after he had been gone for a week. I was happy because it seemed like ever since he came back into my life we were doing everything the right way he brought a sense of happiness to me that I had never felt before.

After all the arguing with his ex girlfriends because he couldn't stop talking to me and wanted to still be friends it was the other way around now.

Bitches was mad when we first posted about us being together. They tried to tear us down by telling me "oh i was just fucking him last week" or "i was just with him 5 days ago" but around the time they claimed to be talking to him or fucking on him we weren't even on talking terms so i didnt give a fuck what anybody was saying.

He cut all of them hoes off one by one in front of me. I made him call or text they ass cause I wasn't finna be played with again.

One girl was crying on the phone with him and i pretended i wasnt in the room. She was begging him to leave me for her. We got into it all over social media because of it. It was funny to me. I didnt really care about the past because we just started working shit out between us.

As long as he was clean and healthy we could work the shit out. I just told him after all that arguing i had to do with his hoes and their sidekicks that's the end of me arguing with any female over him.

I heard a knock on my door and that's what interrupted me from my thoughts. I'm always day dreaming about some shit.

I got off the couch and went to open the door and Gary was standing there.

"Hey baby." He said kissing my lips and hugging me.

I hugged him back and pulled him inside the house and closed the door.

"I missed you." I said while pouting and looking up at him. I had my hands wrapped around his torso.

"I missed you too." He said kissing my pouted up lips.

I finally looked down noticing he had some food in his hands.

"I got yo hungry ass some Harold's and yes i got you some taffy grapes too." He said. I loved taffy grapes and since he stayed in the city and i stayed in the burbs they didn't have them here so he'd bring me some every once in a while or when i asked.

"You think you know me so bad. But thanks baby" i said snatching the bag out of his hands and running to the bedroom.

He came behind me and we laid down and watched a movie.

He got up to use the bathroom and left his phone there. I kept seeing notifications pop up on his phone. My finger print was on there already but i wasnt gonna go snooping. But i seen something that caught my eye that made me want to unlock his phone.

His ex girlfriend was mentioning him in something on social media.

He came back out the bathroom and seen i had his phone in my hands.

"What? Why you looking like that?" He asked me.

"Hmm i dont know. Why the fuck is Kayla mentioning you in shit gee?" I spoke with anger clear in my voice. This is the same bitch i stayed getting into it with over him because he didn't wanna leave me alone while he was fucking with her.

"Man what you talkin bout and why you pickin my phone and shit up for anyways" he said slightly snatching the phone from me . Which caused me to hop up out the bed.

"Who the fuck you snatching some shit from? And since when i cant go through yo phone? Now all of a sudden this bitch name pop up on your phone and i cant have your phone? You right gee. Take my finger print off there I'm cool." I said walking to my door. Ocean was on her way over here so i knew she was gone be at the door.

"What's wrong sis." Ocean said walking in.

"Naw cause this nigga got me fucked up this bitch kayla tagging him in shit on Facebook like they buddy buddy and i tell him to let me see what she said and he get all defensive and snatch his phone from me like I'm some type of goofy ass broad. I'm cool on all that bullshit Ce." I said pacing the floor Lookin for some shoes to put on.

"Man what the fuck you just assuming shit. She commented on something that i commented on and you sitting here tripping bro." "I cant stop her from commenting on shit." He said.

"Shut up talkin to me bro." I said pushing towards him to get my purse out of my bedroom.

"Where is u going man?" He said pushing me against the wall.

"Let me go. Go talk to that bitch like you probably been doing. I told you i wasn't doing this shit again with you Gary." I said huffing and blowing my breath out to try to keep myself calm.

"What shit is you talkin bout you just going off some shit you didn't even really see. You see her name pop up and think I'm fucking with her again. You think cause I won't show you what she mentioned me in that I'm fucking with her? That bitch aborted my baby i dont want shit to do with her. You just jump to conclusions fast and hell.

"I don't care I'm leaving you can stay here or leave i dont really care. Now move out my way." I said looking up at him with a scowl on my face. I wanted to punch his ass dead in the jaw.

"Aight I'm not finna kiss yo ass." He said looking at me with a mug but backing away from me.

"Didn't ask you too the fuck." I said brushing past him again making sure to bump him kind of hard in the process.

You could say i was being petty but when you've been hurt plenty of times before it's hard to trust or not assume or jump to conclusions. So at this point i don't feel like I'm wrong.

"Let's go Ocean."

We walked out of the door and got into my car. Gary was standing on the porch when i pulled off. I didnt care. I didnt trust that shit and i was going with my instinct feeling. He had me fucked up if he think he gone keep putting me through bullshit i done already been through.

•Gee•

"Man yo fuckin sister tweaking bro." I said into the phone. I was on the phone with Mario Zakyela brother. She ain't really like us hanging around eachother but at this point i needed a blunt and i aint have no weed so i was gone smoke with him.

"What happened y'all ass crazy." He said laughing into the phone. This nigga took everything for a joke.

"Her ass seen my ex name pop up in my phone but it was from some shit on Facebook so she think I'm kicking it with her or some. Just assuming shit."

"Her ass crazy that's kye for you tho." He said shaking his head and laughing again.

"Anyways man what we on today put the dope in the air."

"Aight pull up on me in a minute. Let me change my clothes and shit. It's a lil kickback later." He said

"Aight bet just hit my line bro." I said before hanging up the phone.

If she wanted to play those type of games we definitely could do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 24.7K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
472K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
559K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.1K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.