Hot Street

By bnkroll_leah

You wouldn't think the most beautiful thing would be so deceiving More

•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Steet•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•
•Hot Street•

•Hot Street•

716 38 29
By bnkroll_leah

Nobody:
Not a soul:
My Stories:
Me:
Yall: BItch Wya? Y u not UpDaTinG? Girl can u plzzz update Hot Street? BITCH IS YOU DEAD?

23

•••••
Rebbie

I stared at all my brothers and sister as they all stared back at me with an blank expression as we all stood in my kitchen in silence.
It was hard for anyone to process. Imagine telling your siblings that you got in touch with your little brother and sister that you thought was dead and the whole time your Mother knows where they are.

Crazy right?

"We're taking the first flight Thursday back home." I finally said breaking the silence.

"Home? Your going back to Gary?" Latoya questioned like I was some mad woman.

"We are." I nodded sternly as she gave me a worried look.

Jackie shook his head,
"I'm still stuck on the "we" part. What do you mean we are taking a flight."

"Me, Randy, Toya and Marlon are going." I gestured towards them.

Randy spits out his drink making a mess as Latoya makes a scene,
"Eww Randy look what you did! Do you not know how disgusting that is." She scolds grabbing some napkins.

He ignores her glaring at me,
"The hell I am! I didn't agree with this."

"Yeah neither did I! How are you just gonna go ahead and say who's going when we are just now hearing about this!?" Marlon jumps in.

I shrugged nonchalantly.
"I don't care."

Randy scoffs,
"And who's gonna pay for all of this?"

"It's all taken care of."

"So you had this all planned out didn't you?" Tito asked me curiously.

I nodded,
"Yup, pretty much."

"I think this is insane Rebbie do you not hear yourself." Marlon exclaimed.

I grew angry and slammed my hand against the counter as hard as I could. I was sick of tired of their bull crap.
"DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF MARLON?! This is our little brother and sister we're talking about. Whats wrong with you guys? Y'all acting like they're some crackheads on the street or something. Instead of y'all complaining and talking mess you should be happy that our siblings are alive and hopefully well."

"And what's your plan when you get there Rebbie!? Hmmm? Your gonna go find them? And when you do that then what? Your gonna put them on the plane and bring them here? What if they don't even want nothing to do with you or better yet remember you, what are you gonna do then, huh?" Marlon taunts making tears well up in my eyes.

"Well at least I tried and I know they're okay, that's all that matters to me." I said  excusing myself from the kitchen.

"You guys are jerks!" I hear Latoya scold them as I left.

I went and locked myself in the bathroom burying my face in my hands letting my tears fall as I cried.

And lord did I cry.

I cried like a baby.

I was just so overwhelmed and hearing how my family is acting about this is just making it worse.
They should be happy right now and want to find their brother and sister but no they wanna be negative and complain like little girls and I can't take it anymore.

"Hey...."

I hear Toya voice through the door as she knocked a little.

I quickly grabbed some tissue wiping my face so I wouldn't look like a wreck.
Once I was done I looked in the mirror adjusting myself making sure I was okay before opening the door.

"You okay?" Latoya asked coming inside closing the door.

I nodded clearing my throat,
"Yeah of course" I assured with a smile.

She returned the smile and shook her head looking down,
"No your not. Your upset and it's okay."

I sighed sitting on the toilet seat with my face buried in my hands,
"I just don't understand them Toy. Me and Nat worked our asses off to track them to where they may be, okay? I tell our brothers they act like complete fools!"

"Well it isn't everyday you hear someone say they found your dead little brother and sister and your thrown on a plane to see them."

I give Toya a look as she quickly put her hands up,
"Just saying."

I rolled my eyes,
"Okay yeah, maybe I should've told you guys that we will be flying there but hey everything's been last minute for me too!!"

Latoya raised her eyebrow leaning against the sink counter,
"Are you sure this is the best decision though?"

I nodded,
"The best one I ever made. Toya, Michael and Janet is alive! I wanna see and help them as much as I can. I'm not gonna neglect them!"

•=•=•=•

Janet

"This is some bullshit complete bullshit!" I huffed with my arms crossed as me, Carmen and Dre all stood outside the front of the house with all my belongings taunting me.

"This is crazy Dre and you know it!" Carmen exclaims.

"I'm just doing what Mike asked Ight?"

When I say I'm beyond pissed right now....

"Look D it's only for a couple months calm down." Dre assures but I ain't wanna hear that shit.

I dropped my packed bags from my shoulder and ran up on Dre jacking him up by his shirt.
"Tell me what's going on right now or so god help me I'ma-

"Janet Domita Jo Jackson!"

My face automatically went sour when I heard that voice. I let go of Dre and turned towards Eazy with the biggest scowl on my face.

I paced towards Eazy angrily waving my finger in the air.

"You tell that curly headed muthafucka he can't just pack my bags and make me leave. This my house too! I can't believe him!! How dare he have randoms pack my shit and kick me out I don't like that shit. I didn't even do anything" I rambled angrily.

Eazy grabs me by my shoulders shaking me gently,
"Woahh calm yo lil crazy ass down, Ight? I ain't gon talk to you while you hostile girl." He squeezes my shoulders tightly before letting them go.
"Calm down for me."

I took in a deep breath before nodding letting him know I was calm.

"Now, I know you mad as fuck right now." Eazy began.

"I just wanna know what's going on. First I come home to all y'all over here and then being sent out with all my shit packed."

Eazy nods understandably,
"I know. This shit fucked up but it's for your safety."

I gave him the most dryest chuckle.

"Eazy. What the hell bro?" Carmen approaches with a confused look.

Eazy nods once again,
"I know. I'm just following orders."

"It's obvious he ain't gon tell me shit." I said to Carmen while giving Eazy the stank eye.

Carmen sighs,
"Alright where's Michael?"

"He ain't here."

"Nigga what you mean he ain't here he had supposed to came with you that's the whole reason we was waiting!" I yelled.

"I meant exactly what the fuck I said! Now watch how you talkin to me mann." He snaps aggravated by my attitude but his response made me not give a fuck more.

"Fuck you okay, I have every goddamn right to be angry. Don't tell me to watch anything and you tell my punk ass brother fuck him too and he ain't gotta worry about me ever coming back to this house!! I'm out this hoe!" And with that I stormed off whipping my car keys out my back pocket ignoring everybody and my suitcases and bags that sat in the driveway filled with all my belongings. I just got and my car and left not caring where I go but just know I'm not ever coming back.

I'm over this life.

*¥*¥*¥*¥*

A/N: I'm back updating fr fr now😎 A bitch been busy n still is🤷🏽‍♀️but less to say I'm back. Y'all stayed with the hype and on me about my stories😫and I appreciate tht fasho🎯 I hope all y'all safe and doin good too during this Covid💜
Oh yeah..
Don't forget to vote 🗳 and comment 📝and show love to my other stories -🥺
👉🏽👈🏽
love yall🥰
-Leah 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 34.9K 33
There's a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.
194K 6.4K 71
"If you would've told me at 13 that this would be my life, I would have never believed you..."
1.7K 46 3
Don't dish out what you can't take.
127K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion🕊💔