Where Are We?

By PetalandNoodle

"Where are we?" "You're in paradise" Inspired by Twice's song Yes or Yes Ships Chanlix | b.c & l.f Hyunin | h... More

Prologue
Characters
1
2
3
4
4.2
5
6
Thank You!
New Book!
7
8
9
Another Book! Please Read!
11
Sorry, Not An Update But I Have a Question
12
13
Hehe Guess What
14

10

1.9K 82 9
By PetalandNoodle

Hyunjin was cuddled up in the sheets of Jeongin's bed as he listened to water from the tap trickle down. The vampire was preparing a bath for the older since he knew he was tired and messy. Hyunjin was still slightly panting and red faced  as he laid in the sheets. He honestly couldn't believe he just did that. After a few minutes he decided to get up and slowly unwrapped his naked body from the comfort of the blankets.

      Jeongin heard a screech behind him and immediately turned around to see Hyunjin almost on the brink of tears from trying to stand. He chuckled as he walked over and kneeled in front of the beautiful boy in front of him.

     "Does your ass hurt, love?"He asked and giggled as the other just glared down at him cutely.

     "You're the one who made my ass hurt..."He sulked as the other just pecked his forehead. The vampire gently wrapped his arms around the latter's waist and carried him to the bath. The human squeaked at the sudden action, but relaxed as they entered the bathroom. Jeongin gently and carefully placed the other in the tub as if he was afraid he would break at any moment and made sure the other was comfortable. When he watched a look of comfort form on the other's face he slowly slipped behind him. Instinctively Hyunjin leaned into the other's chest as they sat in the warm tub for a few minutes. Finally Jeongin decided to actually help clean the smaller as sat up more.

     "Princess, I need you to turn and face me please,"He coaxed,"I need to wash you, okay?"

     The other just nodded and turned around to face the dark haired male. Jeongin felt the world stop as he gazed at the other's beauty. His once perfect soft and pale skin was now littered in hickeys and bite marks along his shoulders and neck. Hyunjin's lips were still puffy from their heated make out and to add his hair was now wet and sticking to his forehead. To Jeongin he was perfect and gorgeous compared to anyone he has ever seen—even with the two holes imprinted on the area where his neck meets his shoulders. Hyunjin was his everything.

      The human boy tilted his head cutely in confusion why the other was frozen,"You okay Innie?"

     Jeongin quickly snapped out of it and laughed lightly,"Sorry, I was just distracted by your beauty."

      "O-oh sorry..."

      "It's fine babe...now let's get you cleaned up."Jeongin started and Hyunjin felt hands pull him closer to the other. The vampire grabbed the shampoo and poured it into the smaller's hair and started scrubbing soothingly. He kept going until Hyunjin's hair was completely sudsy and rinsed his hair with the water around them. Jeongin then started to wash the other's body and giggled as he felt Hyunjin shiver at the slightest touch.

      "I mean I knew you were sensitive the moment I laid eyes on you, but I didn't expect you to be this sensitive..."Jeongin laughed causing the older to hide his face in embarrassment. Hyunjin was slightly red as he looked away,"Stop it..."

      Jeongin just giggled at his cuteness and went back to cleaning him up. His hand finally trailed under the water and down to the smaller's bum,"Okay Jinnie...I'm going to clean your butt okay?"

      Hyunjin just nodded lazily as he rested his head in the crook of the vampire's neck. After his warning Jeongin slowly plunged his finger's into the other's hole to clean it out. He listened to Hyunjin start to mewl to the action and felt his face burry deeper into the other's neck out of embarrassment. Jeongin kept going and smirked as small noises escaped the other.

     "A-ah~"Hyunjin's moans were muffled but after a few more seconds Jeongin pulled his fingers out and went to go clean everything else once more. The beauty panted in the other's arms while Jeongin went to drain the tub. The vampire slowly hopped out of the tub and grabbed a towel for himself while Hyunjin just stayed in the draining tub. After Jeongin made sure he was mostly dry he grabbed another towel for Hyunjin and walked over to him. The tub was now empty and Hyunjin shivered at the loss of warmth.

      Jeongin knelt down and wrapped the towel around the other,"Can you stand?"

      Hyunjin just shook his head and watched Jeongin slowly pick him up and sit him down on the sink counter. The blood sucker helped dry the human boy and once finished went to go grab the clothes they wore previously. When he realized he should probably wash the clothes first, he went to go grab Hyunjin some underwear and one of his hoodies and grabbed a t-shirt and sweatpants for himself. He walked back into the bathroom after he changed and went to go help Hyunjin. Without a word the vampire slowly slid the other off the counter and helped him stand on the floor. Hyunjin hissed in pain.

     "I know Princess, but I just need you to change real quick,"Jeongin was quick to pepper the other in butterfly kisses,"After that I'll carry you back to the bed."

     Hyunjin just nodded as he stood on shaky legs. Jeongin helped him slip into the underwear and put the extremely oversized yellow hoodie on the other. The hoodie was so big on Hyunjin it went down slightly passed his mid thigh and gave him very cute sweater paws. Jeongin couldn't help coo at his baby and picked him up and brought him to the now empty bed, due to the vampire removing the sheets.

"I'll be right back Love...,"Jeongin pecked the other's forehead,"I'm going to go check on the others. After all...you were pretty loud."

      Hyunjin gasped and covered his face in embarrassment,"S-shut u-u-up!"

      Jeongin laughed and kissed his forehead once more and walked out the room. He walked down the hall and knocked on Changbin's door. He heard shuffling before the werewolf opened the door a bit flustered.

     "You okay Hyung?"Jeongin asked as he looked at the older's flushed face. He glanced to Seungmin who was also flushed, but smirking.

       "Y-yeah...got the blood you needed,"Changbin asked as he calmed down. He then smirked,"and got something else you needed?"

       The vampire just laughed and blushed,"Shut up Changbin Hyung. Anyway I just wanted to check on you guys since we were pretty loud."

      Changbin just laughed,"Oh you guys were definitely loud—especially Hyunjin, but it wasn't that bad. I was distracted by something else anyway."

      Jeongin watched Changbin's eyes glance towards Seungmin, causing the younger to smirk,"Alright I'm going to go check on the others now, bye Hyungggggg."

     Soon the young vampire went to Jisung's room. He opened the door and was about to say something until, he stopped. A smile blossomed on the boys face as he saw Minho and Jisung asleep and cuddled up together. Both so peaceful and soft breathes intertwining. He smiled and quietly closed the doors before walking over to Chan's room. When he got closer he could immediately sense something was off. He stood in front of the wooden door and raised his fist. The younger gently knocked on the door,"Hyung, are you okay?"

     He heard someone get up and heard heavy footsteps make it to the door. It slowly opened revealing a distraught and crying Chan. Jeongin felt his heart break as he entered the room,"Chan what happened?"

     Chan sniffled and shook his head,"I fucked up Innie...I fucked it all up."

      "What did you do Hyung?"

       "F-Felix...I messed it all up. I-I don't know if I can get him b-back..."He sobbed after he sat down on his bed. A tear stained pillow was next to him and the sheets look like they have gone to hell and back.

       Jeongin sighed and sat next to the older,"You told him about Zanna...didn't you."

     Chan slowly nodded,"I-I don't regret telling him...I regret what I said about her."

      "Innie...I said she was my world. I talked so highly about her when we were on a date. I didn't even say the things I loved about him after!"Chan cried as he held his head in his hands.

      "Channie Hyung look at me,"The vampire forced the older to make eye contact with him,"I know you messed up, but all you can do is give him space to calm down and talk to him. Give him some time before you try and talk to him okay?"

      The demon nodded,"O-okay....but Jeongin—"

      "Shhhh...it's okay. These things happen and you guys are going to fight and fuck up, but it's okay. That's how you get through things,"Jeongin interrupted,"Now I'm gonna have the Hyunjin, Minho, and Seungmin go and check on him and I'll get Changbin and Jisung to help cheer you up."

      Chan smiled at the younger and sniffled,"Thanks Innie...I don't know what o would do without you."

       "You would probably be dead"He laughed before giving the older a tight hug. After a few seconds they let go and the younger went to go get the others to help assess the situation. Immediately the others were up and asking what happened, which the vampire quickly explained and soon Seungmin, Minho, Hyunjin and Jeongin were out the door. Hyunjin being carried by Jeongin since his ass was still in pain.

The group hurried to the small cottage and once it came into view they walked even faster. When they entered the home they looked around,"Felix?"

Nothing.

Seungmin worriedly went up the stairs with the others and immediately they heard muffled sobs and sniffles from Felix and Hyunjin's room. The group slowly made their way to the door and Minho gently knocked on the door,"Lixxie? We heard what happened...are you okay?"

      They heard shuffling and sniffles,"N-no..."

       Seungmin sighed,"Lix we're coming in..."

      They slowly opened the door and watched as a crying Felix came into view. Tears were streaming down his face and his eyes were red and puffy. He was clutching a pillow in his arms and curled up in the corner of his bed. The group of boys quickly rushed over, with Jeongin putting Hyunjin down next to Felix, and the aussie immediately felt arms warp around him. He started to shake his head,"I fucked up...I fucked up...I'm such a selfish bitch..."

       Hyunjin gasped and immediately gripped him tighter,"Felix your not! It's okay to feel jealous sometimes and fights will happen, but the both of you will get past it..."

       Felix started to cry harder,"H-he hates me...he got so mad at me! I don't know what to do—what if he doesn't talk to me anymore? What if he—"

"He doesn't hate you Felix,"Jeongin cut in and kneeled in front of him,"If anything he feels like shit for what he said. Felix, he really does love you and he wants to fix things...and you have to believe me when I say that."

The aussie calmed slightly as the male in front of him talked. He was in fact listening, but he just felt like he needed to be alone for some time,"Okay...but can I have some space for a little bit? Just to take in everything?"

"Of course! Take your time, Lix."Minho said and they all quietly exited the room. Once Felix heard the door close he stared at the ground for a while before looking at his hand. There he gazed at the navy blue mark on his hand...the one that he got the first day he got there. The mark that he got from Chan. The mark that bonded them together because of a deal they made. The blonde felt tears prick in his eyes once more as he stared at the tattoo. He held the marked hand in the other and watched as one lone tear fell from his eye and land exactly on the mark.

He sighed,"Why do you have to be so complicated, Chan?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.9K 65
𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘼𝙐: "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎?" 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚑...
554K 9.3K 50
1; lowercase intended 2; completed cover creds: cant find but from whi
107K 4.1K 34
~~~☆Completed☆~~~ Chan's a photographer and can't seem to find the right model until his beloved friend Minho scrolls through instagram and finds one...
167K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?