A/B/O || Jinkook

By Krydolf_tha_kin

"Maybe a miracle happens and I wake up as a beta like the others?" Jungkook finally presents as an alpha and... More

1. A bothersome feeling
2. Mr. 8 to the rescue
3. An unexpected change
4. Pure heaven
5. Adjusting
6. Nightly appointments
7. Picture from the past
8. Awkward interactions
9. Family meeting
10. A discovery
11. Lost control
12. Family meeting nr. 2
13. Why are you here?
14. Hot
15. The solution
16. Let the training begin
17. Touchy feely
18. Planting ideas
19. Stepping up the difficulty
20. The laundry incident
21. Hate
22. Heartbroken
23. Not meant for each other
24. Unintentional stage four?
25. Give it to me
26. Strange behaviors
27. Family meeting nr. 3
28. Join me
29. Willpower of an anime protagonist
30. Heat
31. Take off my pants, bro
32. Trust
33. Mysterious package
34. A helping hand
36. A painful sight to see
37. All or nothing
38. I love you
39. My boyfriend
40. This is what a real family does
41. Game Over
42. Life goes on
43. Betrayal
44. The mistake
45. The reason
46. I don't need you
47. Family meeting nr. 4
48. Again
49. Moving on
50. Getting things sorted
51. One more step
52. There's no way
53. Let me go
54. In solitude
55. Clingy
56. Give me your... attention
57. Time out
58. Back from the depths
59. Midnight adventure
60. Omega and Alpha

35. Stuck

7.8K 519 114
By Krydolf_tha_kin

A light slap on my cheek wakes me up with a jolt. My eyes become wide open, but despite that it's almost completely dark. I quickly realize I'm face-down on a pillow and I prop myself up on my elbows only to see that I've been lying passed out on top of Seokjin. My first reaction is to get off him so that he can breathe, but that results in a very pained scream from him and he yanks me back in place right away. I look down and see that we're still very much joined together. My knot is in full action and it's stretching him out. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," I say and move some strands of hair away from his face.

"It's OK..." he says, but I kind of doubt that it actually is.

I might accidentally tear his asshole apart if I do that again. I shudder from the though of it. Better stay still. We'll be stuck like this for a while.

"Um, how long was I out for?" I ask.

It's so embarrassing. I passed out after having sex for the first time. What if he thinks I'm stupid and incompetent now? I sure hope not. I want to do this with him again. 

"I dunno? About two minutes maybe," he answers and although he sounds tired it doesn't seems like he's in pain from the heat anymore. 

"Oh, OK. That's not too long," I say in relief. 

"No, but I was a bit scared you died or something. You just collapsed out of nowhere. Really freaked me out. I wouldn't want to be stuck like this with a dead person, you know."

I can't stop myself from smiling at his comment. He's acting more like the usual Seokjin already. I don't know what else to say, so I end up just staring at his face. His cheeks are full of color and so are his lips. It's a nice contrast after having seen him so pale. He's too pretty for me to look away.

"So..." he says and turns his head to not look directly at me. "How long until we can move away from here? I'm tired, but it'd be kinda rude to sleep while you're still... uh, inside of me, if you get what I mean."

"Right... I dunno, I'd say it might take up to an hour?"

Seokjin's eyes widen and I can tell he didn't like that answer very much. 

"B-but like, you can sleep if you want to," I say with an awkward laugh. "I can deal with the cleaning up after my knot calms down, and then I'll leave without a sound so you can sleep."

"You're gonna leave?!" he asks in shock. 

"Am I... not supposed to?"

"No! You can't just fuck me and leave, JK, that's rude! I thought we'd raised you better than that. Damn, that sounded weird. Either way you're not going anywhere until I say so."

"Oh. Well, I'll gladly stay for as long as you want me to in that case."

An awkward silence ensues since I don't know what to say and Seokjin doesn't even dare to look at me. It's so weird to try and have a conversation when I'm literally stuck inside of him. Do people usually talk when they're in this situation or do they cuddle or something? Should we cuddle? Would he want that, or should I just stay on top of him like this for an hour? My arms will get tired since I have most of my weight put on them. But this silence is killing me. I have to say something!

"How was it?" I ask, and I quickly regret it when his face stiffens a little. 

"H-how was what?" he asks stupidly. 

"...Me... How was I? Was it OK?"

Seokjin looks like he wants to disappear into the bed to avoid answering my question. He glances at me for a brief moment before keeping his gaze fixed somewhere else in the room. 

"Oh, you know... it was fine," he says and it sounds like he doesn't want to elaborate any further.

Anyone can tell he's lying. So it was bad? I wasn't expecting to be some kind of master at my first try, but I was hoping it'd be decent at the very least. Did I focus too much on myself? Oh my God, now that I think back he said it hurt. I was having the time of my life while he was in pain. I'm so stupid! I should've taken it easy on him. I got too excited. 

"Sorry. I should've done a better job," I say quietly and he looks up at me, probably because I sound so sad.

"No, no! You did your best! You could just use some more practice, that's all." He realizes what he just said and probably gives himself a mental slap. "I-I didn't mean it like that! Sure, it wasn't wonderful, but it got the job done. I'm feeling better already!"

His efforts to cheer me up just makes it worse and I understand that he really didn't enjoy it that much. My head droops down a bit and I see that he's half-hard. In other words he didn't even come. I let out a sigh and Seokjin looks a tiny bit worried. 

"Hey, don't beat yourself up," he says and lightly massages my shoulder. "At least you can be proud over the fact that you're the best sexual partner I've ever had."

"That's because I'm the only one you've had."

"Exactly! But that's still pretty amazing. Just think about all the bitches who've wanted to tap this ass, and yet you're the only one who's actually done it. Just like I can be proud over that I'm your first too. I bet there are hundreds of girls and boys who want you to fuck them."

"No, why would there be people wanting to sleep with me? I'm not that special."

Seokjin raises an eyebrow at me as if I'm dumb.

"JK, have you ever looked in a mirror?" he asks. 

"Of course I have. I look in the mirror every day."

"Then don't you see how handsome you are? I've seen how people on the street ogle at you, and honestly why wouldn't they? You're built like a Greek statue and your face is one that most people could only see in their dreams. And if they knew that your personality is even better than your looks, then they'd all be falling to the ground to spread their legs for you."

I'm baffled. Where is all this coming from? Aside from my parents and occasionally Jimin when he's teasing me, no one has ever said that I'm good-looking. I've always perceived myself as an average guy on just about everything.

"You think I'm handsome?" I ask.

"Duh. You're the hottest guy I've ever seen," Seokjin says as if it was completely obvious. 

My heart skips a beat and I need to give myself a second to let it sink in. Seokjin, the man that I love and also the hottest guy in the entire universe, thinks I'm the hottest guy he's ever seen? What do I even do with that information? I want to run outside to sing and dance on the streets out of joy. I need to do something at least.

"Hey, back to the whole sex thing," I say and Seokjin's face falls a little. "Can I make it up to you? I want you to feel good too."

He glances at me with suspicion. 

"What do you mean?" he asks. 

I slowly run one of my hands down along his body and he bites his lip when I start getting close to his lower regions. I look at him as if to ask if it's alright and he nods and rests his head against the pillow. His breath hitches when I wrap my hand around his length and I'm pleased to hear a tiny moan when I start stroking him. That was the sound I wanted to hear when I was fucking him. If he ever gives me another chance I'll make sure to do it right so I can hear him moaning my name. 

He quickly hardens in my grip and he's so beautiful to look at. His entire being is so perfect and his sweet sounds are music to my ears. I use my other hand to play with one of his nipples and his head tilts back in pleasure. My eyes automatically go to his exposed neck and my tongue slides over my fangs as I think about how nice it would be to mark him. If I leave my mark on him everyone would know that he belongs to me. No one would dare to touch him.

Suddenly Seokjin lightly slaps my shoulder and I look at him in confusion.

"Don't," he says in between heavy breaths as I keep pumping my hand up and down his length. "If you get hard again... we'll be stuck like this for even longer."

I realize that my dick has started to harden just like he said. He must've felt it. 

"Sorry, I'll try not to, but in my defense it's your fault when you're this sexy."

He smiles, but I divert my eyes so that I don't look at him. He's even prettier when he smiles. It's not fair. I try to just focus on making him come, but it becomes very difficult when he squeezes his hole around me. I gasp from the feeling and I have to pause to collect myself. 

"JK, stop getting turned on," he whines. "I wanna be able to sleep soon."

"I can't help it when you do things like that. You have no idea how good it feels. Also it's a natural reaction when I'm literally giving you a handjob."

"Alright, in that case I can just do it myself," he says and pushes my hand away to replace it with his own. 

He gives himself a few pumps, but quickly stops when he notices that I'm staring at him for all I'm worth. Obviously I can't afford to miss out on Seokjin masturbating right in front of me, but he doesn't seem to like what I'm doing. His eyebrows furrow a little.

"Could you not?" he asks. "You're supposed to try and calm down so we can move, not stare at me so your eyes turn red. Either close your eyes or look away."

I decide to just close my eyes completely and I soon hear the sounds of Seokjin continuing from where he left off. It sounds even better when I can't see him. It's as if my hearing is increased. I hear the sounds of his hand sliding against his length and his soft moans. It's all great until he groans and slaps me on the shoulder again.

"JK! Stop that!" he says in an annoyed tone.

"I'm not doing anything?" I answer while still having my eyes closed. 

"Tell that to your dick."

"But your sounds-"

"Then cover your ears. I'm too tired to stay up for another hour like this. You have to calm down so we can both sleep already."

He waits until I plug my ears with my fingers before he starts doing it again. I can't hear or see him, but the bed moves a little, so I know he's doing it. I focus on my breathing to keep myself occupied and it doesn't take long at all before I feel him clenching around me again and something wet lands on my stomach. I slowly open my eyes and Seokjin lies completely exhausted underneath me. I mentally curse a little because he just came right in front of me and I didn't even see it. 

After he's calmed down and regained some proper breathing patterns, he reaches his hand out and runs it across my stomach. He does it to remove the cum, but before he can wipe his hand against the bed sheets I catch it and take his fingers into my mouth. I don't know why I did it, but if feels nice to swirl my tongue around his slender fingers to get a taste of him. I feel oddly courageous. Seokjin's eyes widen and his mouth falls open as he stares at me in shock. I let go of him and lick my lips with a smirk. 

"What the fuck was that?" he asks.

"Just wanted to see if you taste good too," I say with a shrug. "You do, by the way."

"F-fucking pervert."

"As if you didn't go crazy over my cum when I gave you my underwear. I bet you loved that. You probably wanted me to come right into your mouth."

He looks slightly offended, but his eyes flash blue nonetheless. 

"JK, stop that," he whines and takes a pillow to cover his face. 

"Stop what?"

"Stop being so dominant all of a sudden. I didn't even think you had it in you to do dirty talk. You're supposed to calm down, not try to get me going again. I have to rest. I've never been this tired in my life."

That was dirty talk? And he liked it? I'll make a mental note of that. To be honest I didn't think I had it in me either, but I really should stop now. He's been in pain for three days straight and it's probably about 3 AM. We should both get some sleep, but unless my knot calms down so I can pull out, we won't be able to go to sleep anytime soon. 

"OK, I'll stop, but do you think we can change position somehow? My arms are killing me."

"I don't think we can," he says and takes away the pillow. "If your arms are tired then just lie on me or something."

"Hyung, I'm gonna crush you if I do that."

"You lied on me with all your weight when you passed out. I can handle it."

I don't think it's a good idea, but I carefully rest my body against his while trying not to move too much in case I hurt him. He seems fine though because he wraps his arms around me for a hug. Is this happening? Are we cuddling right now? It's a bit uncomfortable, but I'll take what I get. His embrace makes me relax and I try to hug him back, but it's difficult when I can't put my arms around him. 

I close my eyes to enjoy the moment and after a while I hear Seokjin's heavy breathing and his arms fall off my back. He's asleep. He really must've been exhausted to fall asleep with me still inside of him. I listen to him for a good moment and I almost start drifting off too. I snap out of it and prop myself up on my arms again to make him more comfortable. To my surprise my dick slides out on it's own when I move and I get off the bed to do some stretches. My knot deflated pretty quickly when Seokjin was out of the picture. 

After throwing the condom in the trash, I glance at the door wondering if I should leave or not. He did tell me that it was rude if I left, and to be honest I don't want to leave. I want to stay with him for as long as possible. I look at his bed and quickly realize that I can't let him sleep there. Too much bodily fluids. I carefully scoop him up in my arms and carry him over to Yoongi's bed instead. If Yoongi sleeps in my bed then we can sleep in his bed, right? I put Seokjin so that he lies slightly on top of me and he sighs contently in his sleep. I pull up the covers to make sure he's not cold, and after just a few minutes I join him in dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 233 10
A/B/O Universe Omega Jimin is trying to do everything he could to regain his mates memory back after a tragic accident he had, sadly the last memory...
14.1K 692 3
Where everyone in the Lunar pack adored and drooled over the head alpha's elder son Jeon Jaehyun, who was the definition of a perfect alpha and didn'...
187K 6.3K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
76.7K 4K 8
[A/B/O, Angst, Smut, Omega Jin, Alpha Kook] When the strong alpha that Jungkook hates for mysterious reasons turns out to be not-really-an-alpha, he...