I Love You Better Now

By TylerNielsen

*SEQUEL TO FOREVER YOUNG WITH ONE DIRECTION* More

I Love You Better Now
This Was a Bad Idea.
Stitch, Wrap, and Go
The Heart & The Head Don't Always Agree
Ready for breakfast?

Holy Crap.

148 11 7
By TylerNielsen

Liam's POV

I was staring at Nicole from across the wooden table that were were sitting at. We went to the closest breakfast place we could find. She was scanning through the menu and I soon realized that I should be doing the same.

"Eggs- no. Pancake- no. Waffle... waffle? What is that?" I thought to myself.

"What's a waffle?" I asked Nicole, confused. We don't have those in England.

"Oh, it's sort of a cake that's cooked and you put..." Nicole explained, but I couldn't focus on her words. I just gazed into her deep blue eyes.

"Liam? Are you even listening?" Nicole asked with a small laugh.

"Sounds good" I automatically said. Soon, a middle aged woman came up to our table and asked us what we were going to order.

"I'll have an egg on toast with some yogurt, please. Oh, and a coffee!" Nicole exclaimed.

"And I'll have waffles with a cup of tea." I said. Soon, the waitress walked away to place our orders, leaving Nicole and I to talk.

"So... You broke up with Max.." I said. Nicole nodded her head.

"Honestly, I'm not that sad about it! Sure, he was great in the beginning, but there was just something missing between the two of us" Nicole said.

"Like what?" I asked. Nicole's cheeks started to turn pink.

"It doesn't matter." Nicole said, trying to drop the subject.

"I want to know. Please tell me." I practically begged. Nicole looked up at me and her eyes met mine.

"Okay. Well.. Max and I's relationship just didn't feel complete..which is the opposite of when you and I were together. You know- up until the end and all." Nicole finished. I almost screamed that I love her right then and there.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" I thought to myself. "Does Nicole have feelings for me?"

Before I could let out a word, our waitress came back with a tray of food and drinks. She set down our drinks and food.There were 5 golden cakes on a white plate, topped with syrup, strawberries, and whipped cream-shaped as a smiling face!

"Wow!" I said. Nicole laughed.

"Well take a bite! I want to see your face when you try your first waffle!" Nicole pushed. I cut into the stack, dipping the waffle in syrup and whipped cream. I slowly edged my fork closer and closer to my mouth, before shoving it in.

"This is amazing! I love golden cakes!" I exclaimed.

"Liam, they're called waffles!" Nicole said, still laughing.

"Whatever they're called- they are fantastic." I said, taking another bite of my 'waffle.'

____________________________________

Mia's POV

After getting dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top, I walked up to the boy's penthouse.

*Knock,knock,knock*

I waited for awhile before someone opened the door. The first thing I saw was a bare chest and a six pack. I looked up to see that it was Harry... with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

"Uh- hi.." I said, awkwardly looking back and forth from his face to his abs.

"Hello. Erm- come in. Let me put some clothes on." He said before disappearing into a room. I took it upon myself to check out the fridge. There was nothing in there and I was really hungry. I figured Niall would have a stash in his room.

"If only I knew where his room was" I thought to myself. I walked down the hall and opened the first door I saw. Zayn was laying in bed doing what he does best- sleeping. I quietly shut the door, trying not to wake him.

I moved on to another door. I peered in, but no one was in there. Although, there was a pair of batman pj's lying on the floor, so I just took a guess that this was Liam's room. I shut the door and as I reached for the door nob of the next door, it swung open, revealing Harry in a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt.

"Mia?" He asked, looking quite confused.

"Hey.. I wasn' trying to spy on you or anything.. I was just looking for food." I exclaimed.

"...In my hotel room?" he asked.

" I was actually looking for Niall's room." I said.

"Ah. That makes sense." Harry said with a smirk. I felt my body start to melt under his gaze" Well do you want to go to Starbucks?"

"Sure!" I answered, as Harry led me out of the penthouse.

________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

Liam and I finished breakfast and after telling him what was wrong with Max's and I's old relationship, things felt unfinished.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" Liam asked. I nodded my head and couldn't help but smile.

We walked in silence for awhile, reaching a small neighborhood. There were trees everywhere, and I saw a little white house that looked familiar.

"That reminds me of home." I said, pointing at the house.

" Yeah. Do you ever miss it?" Liam asked.

"What? Home?" I asked. He nodded," Yeah, a lot actually. Things are so different now."

"Do you ever think of where things were this time last year?" He asked. I looked up at his face. He looked sad.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing.. Just miss how things used to be before everything got complicated." Liam answered.

"I know the feeling. I agreed. Liam and I were reaching the end of the street.

"Well lets turn back and go to the hotel." Liam said.

Soon, we were standing in the lobby of our hotel.

"Will you come with me to the front desk? Since Max left I can just room with Mia." I exclaimed.

"Sure. Whatever I can do to help." Liam said.

________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

Mia and I were walking back from Starbucks, with lattés in our hands.

We hadn't exactly spoken yet. Well we have- but nothing serious. Just light conversation like 'How have you been?' Crap like that.

"So did you meet anyone at college?" I asked, before taking a gulp of my hot coffee. It burned my tongue, but I deserved it after asking an awkward question like that.

" Yeah. I've met people." Mia answered. I looked down at her, feeling my stomach drop. Mia met my eyes.

"There was nothing there, though." She finished. I felt my stomach revert to its original position.

"What about you? I'm sure you have a fair share of girls waiting for you at home." Mia suggested.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Well Harry, come on. Your a famous pop star with good looks. Girls follow you." Mia said.

"You think I have good looks?" I asked.

"I always have! That doesn't just go away." Mia answered, as we walked up the steps that led to the hotel lobby.

"Erm, Mia?" I called. She turned around. "You should no that I haven't been with anyone since you broke up with me." Mia's cheeks started to blush.

"So your telling me that you don't have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Its just me and the boys." I said.

"Good to know." Mia said with a smile, before walking inside. My face felt hot.

________________________________________________

Mia's POV

Holy crap. Holy crap.Holy crap. I usually don't talk like this but.. HOLY CRAP!

"What just happened?" I thought to myself, as I walked up to my hotel room. I put the key in the door and discovered Nicole lying on my bed.

"Uh.. How did you get in here?" I asked with a laugh.

"Well I thought we could share this room." She answered.

"All three of us? You, me, and Max? I don't think tha-" I started.

"Max is gone." Nicole interrupted." I broke up with him."

"What? Why?" I asked.

" I realized that I can't be with him if I'm still in love with somebody else." She answered.

"AHH! Nicole! Oh my god!" I said, giving her a hug.

"I know, I know.. So where have you been?" She asked.

"With Harry.. I have a lot to tell you!" I said.

______________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it! I'm SO sorry that i've been M.I.A.! Lots of things have changed and I've been really busy, but I'm back! And I will be on wattpad more. Thank you for being patient with me! XXXX

Please VOMMENT! <3

Continue Reading