Tobias Forge Imagines/One Sho...

By kissthego-goat

Decided to make cute short stories of Tobbe because I have a lot of ideas but a lot of them aren't long enoug... More

Special Question
Not a story but you're welcome
Santa Forge Under the Mistletoe
requests
I've missed you
Feel Better?
Comfort ♡

Silly Faces

3.3K 57 19
By kissthego-goat

You were on a train to Stockholm by yourself. You didn't have anything to entertain yourself with so you were pretty bored the whole trip. Since you were bored you began to mindlessly stare off into nothing, not noticing that your eyes had landed on someone.

You didn't notice until you snapped out of it a few seconds later. The man had noticed and was now staring back at you.

You didn't know what to do, so you quickly averted your gaze to the floor.

A few minutes passed and you felt eyes on you. You looked back to the direction of the man to see him staring at you.

You raised an eyebrow and he did the same.

Then he made a goofy face which caused you to giggle and make a silly face back.

The two of you kept exchanging funny faces back and forth

until the man got up from his seat and walked towards you. He sat down next to you and greeted with a "Hello".

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)." You stuck your hand out.

"I'm Tobias, nice to meet you." He shook your hand.

The two of you talked for the remainder of the train ride until you got to your stop. You both got off the train and exhanged numbers before parting ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
305K 28.4K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
279K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...