One to rule all(My hero acade...

By Puppet198463

After his death against Destroyah, Godzilla thought it was all over. He was wrong. Instead he woke up in the... More

Monsters to expect.
A new begining
Things to know
God reborn
Harem
Recovery
Christmas special
Rei
Vote
Trailer
Reboot.

A day in life

3.7K 57 141
By Puppet198463

2 years later.

Y/N was getting ready for his first day of U.A High. He had just finished putting on his school uniform and looked at himself in the mirror. He had gotten in through recommendations due to his power but he really wanted to get in the fair way and battle the robots. However, due to to his monster transformation ability and his plasma blast and not to mention the giant tail that came with the monster form, he was claimed to dangerous to take the entrance exam. Even Aizawa admitted to was dangerous but that didn't stop him from training with Y/N.

Flashback. 6 months ago.

Aizawa and Y/N walked outside the Pussycats house and to a little training area. For the last two years Y/N had been training with Aizawa on how to use his power and how to be more careful with that power. Aizawa heard that Y/N tried to get in through the Entrance Exam but couldn't get in due to his size and strength.

"Y/N. I understand that you wanted to earn your spot at U.A and I respect that. It's good to know that someone with power like yours, you still wanna earn that spot. When it comes to wit and power you have the upper hand. The problem is that in heavily populated areas you need to be much more careful and we will work on that. Also I learned form Pixie bob that the longest you can hold your monster form together without passing out is seven minutes and thirty two seconds and the tallest you now get in your monster form is twelve feet. It's good to know you improved from three minutes." Aizawa said to Y/N. Y/N listened closely but still didn't understand why Aizawa took them outside.

"Hum, Aizawa why did you take us both outside exactly"? Y/N asked confused as he started to look around the area a bit. Aizawa took a breath. "I wann a see how well you can handle a full on fight and how you can keep your monster form together. So today, I'm going to fight you. Go all out. No holding back. Treat me like a villain". Aizawa said to Y/N. A jolt of surprise and alarm filled Y/N's body. Was Aizawa serious? Is he thinking this through? Is he felling ok? If this fight didn't kill him, not only could this fight break every bone and organ in his body, but put his out of work for at least three to five years.

"Um Aizawa? Are you sure you wanna do this"? Y/N asked nervously to his friend/father figure. Aizawa nodded his head.

"Yes". Aizawa said. This made Y/N even more nervous than before.

"Are you really sure"? Y/N asked Aizawa again much more nervously this time

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Yes I am. A villain will never hold back so I want you to go all out." He said

Y/N gulped nervously "Ok. Are you absolutely positive you wanna do this? Because if so there is no going back". Y/N said to Aizawa .

"Yes I am. Relax and stop acting like your putting me to death or something like that. It's not like I'm having you and Rei get married or something". Aizawa said, causing Y/N to blush so brightly that a airplane pilot couldn't tell the difference between Y/N and a landing light.

"We-we-we are just friends. Even though as the law says I can date her, we are just friendship. Hear me? Just friends". Y/N said nervously and blushing.

"Ya right. I've seen the way she looks at you. And the way Mandalay, Pixie bob and Ragdoll look at you....staring to the the women in your life have a problem". Aizawa said nervously. Aizawa shook his head and looked at Y/N. "Alright. Ready"? Aizawa said to Y/N getting into a battle position. Y/N nodded and removed his clothing so he wouldn't tear them apart. (Don't worry, Aizawa loooked away). "His hero costume can't get here soon enough". Aizawa said to himself looking away. Y/N then slowly turned into his monster form. Reptile skin, large spikes on his back, a long tail, a snout and sharp teeth.

Once the transformation was complete Aizawa charged at Y/N and wrapped him up in his scarf. (Bad idea). Y/N fired a plasma blast from his mouth and burned his way threw the scarf and hit Aizawa's shoulder. Aizawa fell to the ground and Y/N got out of the scarf and whacked Aizawa with his tail and sent him flying to a tree. As Aizawa tried to get up Y/N charged at him like a freight train and rammed into Aizawa. Y/N then clawed at Aizawa a few times and hit him with his tail again. Aizawa was sent flying about at least twenty feet into the air and as he came down Y/N hit him with his tail and then crashed into a mountain side. Aizawa used his scarf to punch Y/N a few times. Then the scarf wrapped around Y/N fists and then kicked Y/N in the stomach and hip. Y/N took a breath and fired a plasma blast at Aizawa. Aizawa fell to the ground fried crispy. Aizawa slowly got up and dusted himself off a bit. As Y/N charged at Aizawa, Aizawa jumped and kicked Y/N in the chin and then in the back and then in the tail. Y/N then kicked Aizawa away.

At that moment Aizawa realized he made a terrible mistake. "Oh crap, I should have thought this through much more clearly". He said to himself. Y/N turned back into his human form, put his clothing on, for a moment he thought he saw Ragdoll, Pixie bob and Mandalay watching Y/N from a distance blushing, drooling and giving him a lustful look. Once he got his clothes on he walked over to Aizawa. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "Oh god Aizawa! Are you ok"?!? He asked nervously. Aizawa gave Y/N a reassuring smile.

"Hey r-r-relax Y/N I'm,...fine. Hey you have a phone right"? Aizawa asked Y/N. Y/N nodded and got out his phone. Aizawa smiled weakly. "Good because I think I might need a hospital".

Once they got to the hospital a guy in a trench coat, black goggles, a blue scarf and wrapped in bandages head to toe, looked over Aizawa and spoke. "Well Aizawa, you have five broken ribs, at least thirteen broken bones, you have third degree burns and internal bleeding . The fact your still alive is by far truly amazing. In fact in your condition you shouldn't work at U.A for the next twelve weeks". The doctor said looking over Aizawa.

The words "No holding back. Go all out. Treat me like a villain" rang in his head. Aizawa face palmed once he realized that he made a poor choice of words. "Oh god why did I say that"? He mumbled to himself.

Flashback end

Y/N got downstairs with his book bag and saw Aizawa waiting for him. Aizawa volunteered to take Y/N to U.A.

"Congratulations on U.A"!!! Ragdoll said happily as she hugged Y/N's head. Y/N blushed brightly as Ragdoll hugged his head between her breasts. Aizawa tried to pull Y/N away from Ragdoll but then she gave Aizawa possible one of the creepiest death glares in history. Aizawa felt like his soul was taken from his body as she glared at him. He just stood in place as she glared at him. Soon she pulled Y/N away from her breasts and lightly kissed his forehead.

"Good luck on your first day"! Ragdoll said happily. Pixie bob and Manadalay soon came in and each gave him a kiss in the cheek. After that Aizawa quickly took Y/N out of the house. "Come on. Let's go before I need to pull out pepper spray". Aizawa said as he and Y/N got in his car and drove to U.A.

Small time skip

Aizawa and Y/N arrived at U.A and were already setting up class 1-A. No other students had arrived at the time. "So Aizawa are you sure you still wanna teach today? Your still recovering for when I beat you in training six months ago". Y/N said nervously to Aizawa. Aizawa gave Y/N a reassuring smile. "Relax Y/N. I've been through much worse". Aizawa said to Y/N.

"I'm going to nap until the whole class gets here. Wake me when they do". Aizawa said getting into a sleeping bag and falling asleep within seconds. Y/N just took a breath and looked at Aizawa. "That guy needs some love in his life or a doctor who enjoys a challenge". Y/N said to himself. As he sat down he heard something fall outside the door. He got up and opened the door to see what happened. He looked and saw a girl with long green hair wrapped into a bow.

She was on her knees and picking up some of her school supplies. Apparently she tripped and her school supplies scattered everywhere. Y/N got down and helped pick her things up. "Hello there. Here let me help".Y/N said to the girl helping pick her things up. She blushed brightly looking at him. "T-t-thank you". She said blushing.

Y/N smiled softly at her. "No problem". He helped her up and put all her things in her book bag. The two walked into class and sat next to each other.

Y/N smiled softly at her and held out his hand to her. "I'm Y/N. What's your name"? Y/N asked her as she shook his hand.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui." She said as she smiled softly at him. The two smiled softly at each other as they sat down. After awhile other students cane in. One with a bird head reminded Y/N of his old friend Rodan. "Wonder what that old bird boy is up too"? Y/N thought to himself. Soon all the students were in class. Y/N got up and shook Aizawa a bit to wake him up. Aizawa rubbed his eyes and got up and looked around class.

"Alright. Here was go". Aizawa said as he and Y/N started passing out papers.

"I was going to do a training course but Y/N convinced me on something else. Just answer the questions and you can go to orientation or better yet go to the training room". Aizawa said to the class. Some of the students glared at Y/N but a majority smiled at him.

A girl with long black hair in a ponytail smiled as she looked over the papers. "These are questions on why we wanna be hero's and what to do in certain situations. Y/N, you really thought of something clever". She said smiling at him. Y/N blushed softly.

A boy in glasses and blue hair nodded in agreement. Y/N felt like he was already off to a great start at U.A

(Y/N will get to know the girls soon)

Here is your hero costume.

Or

(I couldn't think of a good Godzilla costume so I put this up. Let me know what costume ideas you have, I wanna hear what you come up with)

(Y'all want any lemon's in this)?

Here are more girls for the harem

Nejire

Ryukyu

Fuyumi Todoroki

Pixie bob

Mt Lady

And

Possibly

Just possibly

Very possibly

Just so very possibly

Fem Aizawa

I'll probably just say she is Aizawa's younger sister. His much younger sister. Who acts exactly like Aizawa.

Here are some other possible Godzilla stories I could do.

Mortal Kombat x Godzilla reader

Overwatch x Godzilla reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 4.8K 37
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
40.6K 1.2K 16
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...
96K 6.3K 16
حسيت كل جسمي مات من الخوف ورجفه لزمتني شنو الي جاي يصير ياربي ماجاي يستوعب عقلي شنو الي أسوي راح اروح بالرجلين ! اباوع الة متمد گبالي وأگع شلون أگعد...
18K 732 23
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...