Obama x Reader

By dilfenjoyer558

i made this at 1 am stop readibg tjis please, its so old I genuinely hate everyone who commented on this stor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (re-writing)

Chapter 4

3.4K 39 87
By dilfenjoyer558

Obama slams you gently into the wall and kisses you deeply. You kiss him back, the butterflies in your stomach seem to be multiplying. He kisses you for a while before stopping to get some air. He then moves down to your neck and says "Don't tell Michelle~" he then sucks on it, making you moan softly.

  He keeps sucking, giving you multiple hickeys on your neck. He then stops to ask "Wanna come to my place~?" You nod again and he smiles "C'mon then~" he walks out of the bathroom and you follow him. Your 'friends' look at you, their jaws all dropped as they see you with Obama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 14.9K 47
This novel featuring Amie and her childhood friend, Mahir. It's a delightful tale of friendship, lost connections, and the power of rekindling old fl...
196K 15K 47
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...
123K 16.2K 35
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
3.4M 38.8K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...