Obama x Reader

By dilfenjoyer558

i made this at 1 am stop readibg tjis please, its so old I genuinely hate everyone who commented on this stor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (re-writing)

Chapter 2

5.1K 55 113
By dilfenjoyer558

You walk over to him and feel nervous. He'll probably think your weird for randomly talking to him, but he seems just as bored as you. you then gather the courage to say hello. "H-Hey," you say shyly. 

  He turns around "Hello," he says with a friendly smile. "Would you like me to buy you a drink?" you ask, still very nervous. After all, he was the President a couple of years ago. "Sure," he said, surprised you asked him. You then order a drink for you and him. "Thanks, also, what's your name?" he asks curiously "I'm Y/N"

  "your name sounds lovely~," he says with a smirk. you blush slightly, 'Did he just flirt with me?!' you think to yourself. "Uh, thank you!" You're taken aback by what he said. "Your outfit looks handsome~" you flirt back. It was weak but better than nothing. He smiles and blushes sorta as well. You two then continue to flirt with each other and continue to get drunker and drunker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 641K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
285K 19.5K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
149K 2.6K 130
NOT MY STORY, NOR MY TRANSLATION For Offline Reading Purpose Only Author(s) ้นฟ่ฟŸ Summary Sheng MuMu was transmigrated into a novel. While others transm...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...