The Ultimate Sweetheart: Book...

Od Arizuki_and_Madcat

Warning: Huge spoilers and embarrassing grammar errors Disclaimer: At some point, it will be able to be read... Více

Disclaimers and Information
Prologue
How to be a friend
A sick day
-Irrelevant note-
Incarnation of Inspiration
Contemplation Proclamation
Interaction 1: Apart
Interaction 2: Karaoke(1)
Interaction 2: Karaoke(2)
Fears of the Future; Pains of the Past
Sickly Rose(1)
Sickly Rose(2)
Tentative Mind
Hotter Than Hope
Hajimete Hajime
Daily Life Peril
Emotional Peril
In Open Arms
Festive, Confectionate... Confession!!(1)
Festive, Confectionate... Confession!!(2)
Festive, Confectionate... Confession!!(3)
Longing Still, Just to know...
Just My Luck...
The Christmas Eve Episode
Shine Your Hopes on Me
Beginning with Hajime
Nagito's Punishment Time
Missing Hajime
My Lucky Day
A Melted Memory
When It's OK to Worry
The Difference Between, Heart Throb or Heartstop Event
Lessons in Romance
Summer's Final Break
A Vague Starlight
Skeptic Please(1)
Skeptic Please(2)
Skeptic Please(3)

Nothing to do with it

3.7K 155 309
Od Arizuki_and_Madcat

"Just my luck" Nagito sighed as you both watched the heavy snow fall down. "Sorry... It's actually my fault... I forced you to go a cafe with me..." You stared down at your feet with guilt. "Huh? Don't worry, I don't mind the snow. That and... it's most likely my fault anyways, remember? My bad luck must be the cause of this... I'm just worried about you getting cold and the books getting wet..." You looked up at him, "Nagito, I don't care about getting snowed on either, so maybe we can just ask for a plastic bag for the books and run, you know?" He smiled, "Really? I don't want you to catch a cold though, we aren't dressed for snow... We should be quick about getting to your house." You frowned, "Nagito, my house is quite a bit farther than yours, and it'd mean you'd have to walk for even longer! You would catch a cold for sure... So how about... we go to your house for today? My parents aren't home this weekend anyways, so they won't know. I can even call them too if you want and ask if they won't mind!" Nagito stared back at you surprised. "You... really don't mind?" He thought a little more in his head. It would lessen the chance of you getting a cold, and you spending the night at his place again... The thought itself already made him giddy on the inside. He had to stop himself from wrapping his arms around his body to hold himself together. "O-ok, I'll ask for plastic bags then!" He said with a wide smile.

Nagito had managed to score not only the plastic bags, but an umbrella as well, one big enough for you both to share, but he was rather awkward about it. In the end, he insisted you have it for yourself, and you retaliated still. Both of you stepped outside, and in an instant, you closed the umbrella. He stared at you in blatant shock "(Y/n)..!" "I don't mind getting wet for you Nagito. And I really don't mind the snow either! Plus, what's an umbrella really gonna do against it anyway?" You giggled. He blushed and refused to say anything else for a second, smiling instead. He grabbed the bags of books and you kept the umbrella, then he turned to you and chuckled, "How about a race then?" You smiled back, "Last one there is a moldy orange!"

You rushed through the cold snow, Nagito tailing right behind and laughing happily. "No fair! How are you so fast!" He whined playfully. "I guess it's because you're holding more stuff!" You turned your body to him promptly and taunted before slipping on ice and falling on your back into a pile of snow. When you opened your eyes, you saw Nagito on top of you, but he wasn't moving. Could it be...? When you both fell, he must've fallen over onto you and momentarily knocked himself out... You had to admit, it was rather unlucky just how helplessly frail he could be, but... as wrong as it may be to say it, he was still so handsome. His face looked peaceful, and he looked even more adorable with flurries of snow blending in with his hair. You blushed. His full weight was pressing into you and you didn't know how to get up. You two were probably totally gonna catch colds later... Soon though, you could hear him groan lightly, and his eyes slowly started to open.

"H-huh...? (Y/n)... When did I...?" He looked up at you, pausing before his eyes widened and he realised he was laying flat against you. "(Y/N)! I-I'm so sorry!" He apologized profusely, frantically moving to straddle you instead. "Are you hurt?" He started checking your arms first, then his hand moved to your face, checking for any bruises or scratches. Suddenly, he hugged you. "Thank god, I wouldn't know what I'd do if I'd hurt you again..." You laughed, "I'm fine Nagito, just a little winded!" You looked away a bit and blushed, "So... um... Can you get up a bit...?" You giggled as his face erupted with heat. He stood up quickly, wobbling on his legs a bit before reaching down to pull you up into his arms.

"Sorry, Let's go home now."

Finally, you both managed to make it to his place. No more falling, and no more being stuck in the cold snow. You both hugged all the way back to his house just to conserve warmth, but that made the situation more intimate than you thought it would be. Him being as oblivious as he could be though, he just smiled like an idiot as you hugged him by the waist. You wouldn't look at him now. Your face was red and you didn't want him to know you were blushing. So you placed your shoes at the door as he asked you to standby while he grabbed some warm towels for you both to dry off and warm up with. When he came back, he offered to make you both some hot chocolate to warm up more. "Only if I make it!" You hurried to stop him. If you weren't sick already, you'd probably actually get sick from drinking his hot chocolate... You even briefly thought of the possibility that his tainted health was an effect of his terrible cooking, though you'd never voice that out loud...

"Ok... I can put on a movie instead then. I'll get you something to wear too! Though... my clothes might end up being a little big on you... I'm sorry I don't have anything more fitting for you..." He smiled sheepishly as you thanked him, then he ran upstairs to grab some clothes. When he came back down, he held out a shirt, a long green jacket, and a pair of warm pants. "Sorry, I don't have any pajamas... I don't really sleep with much on you know?" He chuckled nervously. "U-Uh... Y-You didn't need to tell me that... Nagito..." Your previous blushes came back full force and you tried really hard not to imagine anything. You... didn't succeed, but... at least it was a worthwhile thought! "Oh! S-Sorry, I didn't mean to say anything disturbing...!" He apologized. "It's fine! It wasn't disturbing at all anyways! Just... flustering..." You gave a ragged sigh. His face flared an almost unhealthily bright red, so he quickly turned away. You didn't think it was disturbing? Just what were you imagining...? He thought to himself and let out another nervous chuckle. "This is my fault, we wouldn't be in such a strange situation if my bad luck hadn't doomed you to be here with me.." "Your bad luck had nothing to do with it... I actually... really liked being in the snow with you Nagito... E-even when you fell on me and stuff... W-wait! Did that sound weird!? I-I'm sorry!!" Nagito stared at you with astonishment yet again then laughed, his face still as red as before. "I-I'm glad you liked today! Honestly... I thought it was pretty fun too, though I was worried when you fell..." He paused, "Oh! Y-You can get changed in my room or my bathroom, either one is fine. When you're done, we can watch the movie." "O-Ok...!" You squeaked and nodded, then made your way to his bedroom to change.

Nagito waited for a second after you left, then placed a hand on his chest to feel his erratic heartbeat. Maybe he should refrain from saying much else today... that or risk saying really strange things while in an excited haze. He never was one to act normal anyways, he was known for saying the weirdest things in the wrong situations. He always took unknowing risks at leading people into a misguided context. Extremities of his words aside, maybe... You wouldn't care that much? He picked up the remote and flicked on the TV, then he pulled out a list of movies he thought you'd like. Some time ago he went and bought copies of your favorite movies, this way whenever you came over, you'd have something you like to watch and you'd never be bored. Though some may say he was being a little obsessive with picking apart everything about you just to make sure you got what you wanted. Wishful thinking, but maybe someday he could be absolutely sure you felt the same. Without a doubt sure that you'd always love him as he is, that you'd always treat him with this same amount of care and attention. It'd never hurt to be sure right? And you'd already shown signs of liking him back, though maybe that was wishful thinking in itself...

"That movie...! Thank you Ko-chan! How did you know I liked that one?" You unknowingly snapped him back to attention with a light and happy shout. "I know you really well now, we hang out all the time, right?" You laughed, "Yeah, you're right. Guess I gotta catch up huh, I don't know too much about your favorite movie genres. Just that you don't like science fiction horror movies." He sat down on the couch, and patted the spot next to him, "That's ok, you shouldn't have to worry about something so arbitrary. Just sit with me, we can start the movie now right?" You shook your head, "Ko, you haven't changed yet, you're gonna catch a cold at this rate! Don't worry, I'll make hot chocolate while you change so I won't be bored or anything OK?" Huh, Nagito hadn't remembered to change, was he that far gone just now? He nodded and thanked you, promising to be quick about it, he left to go change.

You sighed seconds after he was out of sight, then you headed over to the kitchen to make the drinks. "He's so cute, I don't know how I'd live through school without him... or vise-versa for that matter!" You giggled to yourself, then sighed again. He was so blunt and ambiguous at the same time too though. When you really thought about it, despite you knowing so much about him, you didn't know some of the finer details about his life. He wasn't hiding it from you was he? Not that he had to tell you everything, but he didn't seem like the personal type. He told you things that normal people would never dare to bring up, yet you couldn't help feeling like he felt such disinterest in himself that he either left details about himself out of conversations, or even forgot to tell you important details that he may not have found worth it.

Nagito rushed downstairs in another pair of warm pants identical to yours, a dark green t-shirt, and his hair was tied back into a messy ponytail. "Hey, are we ready- Huh..!?" He stepped into the kitchen to see you spaced out with the hot chocolate about to spill out onto you hands as you made it. "H-hey! Be careful, you're about to burn your hands (Y/n)!" He rushed behind you and carefully pulled your hands away to hold them outwards in his. Even though you were both dressed as cozy and warm as possible, his natural elegance still managed to have you both posed as if you were dancing in a ballroom. He chuckled with a hint of reasonable concern. "Ahaha, good thing I stopped you just now, a second later and you surely would've hurt yourself you know. I'm happy to have been of any help for once... But please be careful next time OK?" His tone grew more serious at the end. You nodded silently, staring at your hands in his. You hadn't been thinking about it just now, but now it was on your mind again. 'I love you.' You blushed, he was so close to you right now, you could say it, if you really wanted to. You could say it. "Thank you." You said, "W-we should should go watch the movie now!"

.

.

.

"I'll see you next week, Nagito-chan! You waved your hand with a content smile as you stepped off the porch of his house. Yesterday had been nice, and last night you both kinda awkwardly slept on his couch together. You both woke up a lot closer together than you thought possible. Careful not to slip as it crossed your mind, you pulled your eyes away to the ground of snow and ice around you. "I'll see you next week on monday!" You cheered playfully. "And Christmas Eve! A-And Christmas too! Don't forget about New Year's Eve and Hajime-chan's birthday on New Year's day! Salutations!!-" You continued to yell with a brighter smile and a pleasant laugh after each farewell. He laughed back by his door, continuing to wave as you tossed more exciting words of leave at him. "I love-!" He paused, catching himself before the last word, "I... Loved having you over...!" He yelled with a nervous laugh that you were unable to catch from so far away. "And I loved being over!" You giggled, your voice faded out and you walked farther and farther away, slowly fading off into the distance. Nagito smiled to himself again.

"Christmas... huh? I can barely wait."

~~~~~Monokuma Theater~~~~~

First off, keep in mind you don't always have to read these author notes unless you really want to. Sometimes, knowing more about the story from these notes or just hearing so much from me can ruin the illusion that the story creates to feel more real!

So, funny story... This chapter was originally gonna be based off rain (as well as the last chapter a bit), but when I thought about the temperature of the rain for a description, I realised it was winter. Smh. So that's where the umbrella really came from incase you were wondering! I don't know why I didn't take it out ^^. I might make a chapter similar to this though, and actually based off the rain since I had more ideas that could only happen on a rainy day, and I had to edit those parts out of this one TTwTT

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

10.9K 260 23
(MAJOR SPOILERS: PICKS UP FROM SDRA2 CHAPTER 6 AND BAD ENDING!) Our new protagonist wakes up in Hope's Peak Academy after their killing game, only t...
2.7K 97 23
Kiku Hansaki is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Ultimate Artist of the 77th class for his award winning artistic...
30.3K 1.1K 63
Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Doll, wakes up on a tropical island she's never seen before. This is a Nagito x Fem!Reader story, based in Danganronpa 2: Goodb...
22.5K 746 18
Nagito is a loner who gets bullied by almost everybody, people don't like him and they think he is weird after his best and only friend leaves him fo...