Demure - A Sequel To Bashful...

Af Mind_Of_Nadia

- 19 Parts. Discontinued. This is a sequel to my first Skephalo book, Bashful. It won't make sense without re... Mere

Information!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Update! - Test :)
The End of an Era

Part 13

2.4K 68 386
Af Mind_Of_Nadia

"So let me get this straight... you're a demon?"

"No! Were you even listening?" Rolling his eyes, Wilbur crossed his arms defensively over his chest. "He's not a demon, he's half human."

"And he's just... really needy?" Ally asked incredulously.

Bursting into laughter at her summary, Wilbur nodded. "I guess you could call it that... I promise he's completely safe," he explained, turning to the blushing Jay, "but he just needs to feel loved. Otherwise he literally loses his mind."

"Shut it, Soot," Jay growled, but he curled up into his arms all the same. "I really am sorry, Alice. I'm just glad you're still here," he mumbled, looking down.

Not bothering to correct him, she leaned forwards and patted his knee. "It's okay, I understand. But we really should get home now."

"We...? Ooh, are we moving again?" Perking up straight away, Jay turned his bright eyes to Clay.

"I- uh..." Looking helplessly back at him, Clay shrugged. He felt a sudden wave of heat hit his chest. "I guess you could... visit, if you want? Or you could move in? There's a spare room! You can have it-"

Covering Jay's eyes, Wilbur grinned as he snapped out of his trance. "Don't let him influence you, we don't have to visit if you don't want."

"What was that?"

Giving him an evil grin, Jay replied, "I was just inviting myself over."

"I'm impressed, as much as I hate to admit it," Ally sighed, "and I owe you one, so I guess the offer for just a visit still stands."

"Yesss!" Jumping up and dragging Wilbur with him, Jay picked up the door and propped it against the wall. Gesturing for them to go through, he laid it in the doorframe and smiled, proud of his handiwork.

"You'd better not leave it there. That does not count as fixed," Wilbur threatened, calling after him as he headed towards the door, "horns!"

"Oops." Closing his eyes and shaking his head as they disappeared back into his hair, he headed out into the street. "Which way?"

Clay pulled Ally close, putting his lips to her ear and hissing, "What are you doing? They're complete strangers!"

Returning the embrace and meeting his eyes, she whispered, "They seem nice. And it's the least I can do, I would be a lot worse off if Wilbur didn't come in when he did."

Not wanting to think about that, he pulled her protectively closer and murmured, "I guess I should be grateful, then."

From across the road, Jay smiled. "You think we're nice? That's sweet." Looking at their shocked expressions, he just shrugged. "I have good hearing. If it makes you feel better, the girl wouldn't have been aware of what was happening last night, or have any memories of it. Similar to that of you inviting me over, despite not wanting to, she would have been unable to break free. I guess you could say I'm irresistible," he smirked, winking at him and blowing a deliberate kiss to Ally.

"I don't care what you are, or how 'dangerous' you supposedly are, but if you EVER go near my Ally again, I'll put a knife through your skull," Clay threatened in a low voice. Spinning on his heel, he went to take her hand - but she had walked away.

Whipping his head back around, he saw her walking slowly across to Jay. Her eyes were glassy, and he was keeping constant eye contact with her, drawing her closer. "Stop, you freak!" He threatened, trying to pull her away, but he felt an invisible force rooting him to the spot. Jay just smiled back, unfazed as he slipped an arm around Ally's waist - then kissed her cheek.

"Looks like you've been abandoned."

Furious, Clay turned to the one thing Jay seemed to be bothered about, his vision tinged red. Running at the seemingly oblivious Wilbur, who was scrolling lazily through Twitter, he knocked him to the ground and started to constrict his hands around his throat.

"Get off of me!"

Within seconds, he was slammed into and sent skidding across the tarmac, landing on top of his wrist. Letting out a feral growl, Jay pinned him down and crushed his windpipe, eyes pure black.

Wilbur caught his breath and quickly ran at him, clamping his arms around Jay's body and yanking him off of Clay. "I'm fine, I'm fine," he murmured, over and over, trying to hold him back as he fought to break free.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!" He shouted at Clay, desperately trying to reach him, but he didn't want to hurt Wilbur. Giving up, he fell limply to the ground and closed his eyes, growling in a low hum under his breath.

"Calm it, Schlatt." Dropping to his knees and pulling Jay into a tight hug, he pulled his chin up and waited for him to open his eyes. "I'm fine, I promise."

"He... he tried to hurt you..." Jay whispered, eyes still dark with anger as he defensively wrapped his arms around him. "I couldn't help it."

"I know." Sighing, he gently but firmly added, "Let her go, Jay."

"But-"

"No buts. Let her go, Schlatt," he insisted, cupping his cheek with one hand. Leaning into the touch, Jay reluctantly nodded and released his hold on Ally.

Looking around in confusion, she saw Clay lying on the pavement and ran over. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"He tried to attack me," Wilbur shrugged, raising one eyebrow as she poked him and he let out a low groan.

"Why did you attack him? You're an idiot, I hope you know that. Are you alright?" She pressed, sitting crossed legged on the pavement and pulling him up to sit.

Nodding meekly, Clay muttered, "Completely safe my arse. I'm sorry, but it was worth it."

"Don't be rude! What did he do to you to deserve that?"

Locking eyes with Jay across the street, Clay explained, "He took the one thing I cared about, so I took his." Ally still looked confused, so he pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "That would be you, goof."

"Why is there an orgy in the middle of the street, you nubs?"

Glancing in the direction of the voice, Clay smiled. "I'm pretty sure I know you from somewhere. Didn't you go to Zak's wedding?"

"Yeah, I'm Jjooll. I've been sent by the readers."

"What did you say?" Ally asked, still distractedly gazing at Clay.

"It doesn't matter. Anyways, what kind of fantasy ass creature are you?" Jjooll demanded, deciding to join them on the floor and gesturing towards Jay. He whipped out his phone and dialed one of the contacts on it. "Bitch! Why's there some off-brand demon autistitard in the street?"

"Do you mind? You're kind of diffusing the tension Naba tried to build up," Ally grumbled - then paused. "Who's Naba?"

"I don't know, you said it," Jjooll winked, hanging up. "And that was my brother, it was ways more important than your little end-of-part spat."

"It doesn't matter. This isn't going to work out," Wilbur called, giving them a hostile glare. "I don't feel like visiting someone who tried to murder me anytime soon."

"That's a little dramatic," Jjooll remarked, yawning lazily, "but I can put up with that. A little drama never hurt anyone..."

"What are you even doing here?" Clay demanded, crossing his arms over his chest as he glanced every so often at Jay and Wilbur.

"I told you, the readers sent me - and Naba, I guess, but she's irrelevant."

"What readers? Who's Naba?" Ally pressed. Jjooll just shook his head, watching the confused looks they gave each other and eyeing up Jay.

Noticing her plaintive staring, Wilbur tensed and shifted in front of Jay. "Back off."

"Are you gonna make me?" Jjooll deadpanned back, sticking their chin up at a defiant angle. Jay got up and moved closer, slapping him across the face.

"I warned you-"

He was cut off by loud moans. "Oh, yes daddy, more~!" Jjooll wiggled her hips and squeezed his thighs, smirking as he backed away, his face bright red. "Don't play with me, especially if you don't like it when I play back."

"What the hell is going on?" Clay ran his fingers through his hair in a frustrated gesture, eyes taut.

"I'm moving in, that's what."

"You what?! Why?" He spluttered. Jjooll just smiled back at him.

"Plot purposes? Comedic effect? Who knows..." They mused, "Maybe I'll just go around and screw everyone, that sounds fun."

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so!

Thanks to JjoollSkylight for giving me some of the phrases in this. <3

Oh, and sorry I didn't update! My keyboard on my phone just kind of... stopped existing.

The only way to report problems is to write an email to the company, AND YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO TYPE TO DO THAT, so I literally couldn't do anything.

Love yous,

Naba :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

440K 10K 48
Okay, so! Basically, this book is full of adorable ships: Skephalo, Skep6d, Tech6d, Spifelk and Dreamy. Fluff, drama and love triangles, complete wit...
50.8K 1.8K 37
🌊skephalo 🌊 Darryl and Zak are In high school, And they become friends. They have agreements then and there. And they of course get jealous. But...
22.6K 792 31
~George and his friends Karl and BadBoyHalo (Bad) are getting bullied by a group of boys , Dream, Sapnap , and Skeppy. They all find themselves caugh...
8.8K 196 23
Skeppy and Badboyhalo Planned to Meet up,but making it a secret they don't want to tell to there fans Yet! they were so excited,but nervous in a same...