The Mischievous Ava Petrakis...

By LadyBriarRose

"I want a husband and I want it to be you, Iñigo Petrakis. So, you will marry me whether you like it not."... More

Intro
Chapter 1: The Plan
Chapter 2: The Party
Chapter 3: One Night
Chapter 4: The Scandal
Chapter 5: The Secretary
Chapter 6: The Ex-Wife
Chapter 7: The Resto
Chapter 8: Rome
Chapter 9: The Decision
Chapter 11: Surprise Gift
Chapter 12: Seduction
Chapter 13: Sneaking In
Chapter 14: Wedding Day
Chapter 15: Wedding Night
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17: Earthquake
Chapter 18: Feelings
Chapter 19: Pulling Away
Chapter 20: Punishment
Chapter 21: Marking
Chapter 22: Spitfire
Chapter 23: Hacienda de Avalon
Chapter 24: Plan
Chapter 25: Miguel Avalon
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Shopping
Chapter 28: Ball
Chapter 29: Hickeys
Chapter 30: Safe Haven
Chapter 31: Safe Haven
Chapter 32: Plane Ride
Chapter 33: Sunsets
Chapter 34: Heir
Chapter 35: Culprit
Chapter 36: Evidences
Chapter 37: The Truth
Chapter 38: Speak Up
Chapter 39: Photoshoot
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 10: The Proposal

4.7K 216 7
By LadyBriarRose

CHAPTER 10

Ava Marquez's POV
Finally, that straight-laced Spaniard has finally cracked! Stepping on my gas, I broke every speed limit in the area. I would probably get a fine after this but I don't care. I need to see that beautiful man or I will have a heart attack from the excitement.

I let out a breath as I reached Rome and Ava's diner. Parking my car, I literally flew inside the restaurant where I was greeted by Rome and Grace.

"Hello Grace! Hello Rome!" I excitedly greeted upon entering the establishment.

"My someone looks happy." Rome teased as I was sporting the biggest grin on my face "Your man is waiting for you at your favorite booth."

Thanking them, I ran to our booth. My steps halted as I locked gaze with the man I've been in love since I was 15 years old.

"Iñigo." I breathed out as he stood up from his seat.

I excitedly bounced in my steps as I locked eyes with Iñigo. Finally. He looks as ravishing as always with his pale blue suit and slacks. He must have gone to the office before coming to meet me.

"Ava." he greeted but before he can say some more I kissed him on his lips rendering him speechless.

"Hello to you too baby." I smiled brightly at his stunned expression. He shook his head, amusement on his lips as he helped me sit down.

"I'm sorry I have to call you so sudden. Are you sure you are alright? Do you feel sick? Have you taken your medicine? Goodness I should have ordered food first!" his brows were furrowed in agitation for my health. This man he can really be the death of me when he acts all protective and worried.

Waving my hand on his face, I gave him a wan smile "I'm perfectly fine dear. You can even test how healthy and energized I am when were in bed."

He gaped out loud and coughed at my insinuation. Shaking his head, he chuckled "I tend to forget how bold your mouth can be Señorita."

"You should get used to it." I shrugged. Leaning on my seat and planting my arms on the table and my chin on my hands, I smiled brightly at him. "Now I want to know your thoughts on my proposal. Are you saying yes? I hope you say yes for I will surely give you your wedding night right now."

His eyes crinkled at my statement "You are incorrigible, Ava."

"Get used to it. Now, spill!" I urged him on excitedly. I can't stand the anticipation anymore. I want to know if he says yes or no. And I'm hoping its a yes.

Clearing his throat, he softly tangled his hand mine which was not making it easier for me to resist his charms. My heart is pounding inside my chest and the stupid grin on my face is enough to rip my mouth off.

"My parents' relationship with mine hasn't been the best. It only worsened over the years. My mother has offered to give my inheritance if I find a bride and remain a married man for 5 years." I gasped at his mother's conditions. I dont know if I should thank her or not because this definitely added fuel to her plan "Seeing you weak and sick because of the stress of work and our scandal, it dawned on me that I want to help you as well. So, I am accepting your proposal if you are still willing to take me in."

"Of course the proposal still stands you stupid idiot!" I reprimanded him "I've been waiting for this day for weeks!"

He chuckled at my glare "Alright. I have bargained with my mother to access a quarter of my inheritance considering she prefers you as my bride and the mother of my children."

"Really?" Who would have thought his mother prefers me.

"Yes. We can get a divorce after 5 years and ---"

"Now wait a minute!" I snatched my hands from his "Why do I hear about a divorce? I won't have a divorce. When I marry you and take my vows in front of God, I will mean it."

"Ava this is only temporary. Until we have achieved our goals then we can divorce."

"No. I will not allow a divorce. Maybe we can have a pre-nup but I won't allow a divorce."

"Ava---"

I held up my hand in front of him and titled my chin up "No. I will not allow it. The least you can do is to try Iñigo. I want you to try and take a chance with me."

He looked really torn as he stared at me. Standing up, I chose to seat with him. Cupping his cheek, I gazed at him lovingly "I know loving and trusting a woman again is scary but if you can take a leap and give us a chance, you might actually be surprised."

He ruffled his hair with his hand and shook his head. Staring back at me, he cupped my cheeks and carefully lined my lips with his thumb.

"You make me break all my rules." he whispered close to my lips

"And I'll break all of them just so you can live again." I gently said "So, will you accept my terms."

A slow grin formed on his lips "Yes."

"Really? There's no going back when you said yes or I will cut off that devastatingly huge male anatomy of yours." I threatened him as he laughed at me.

"Yes which reminds me." he stood up from the booth and knelt in front of me. I gasped in shock at the debonair grin on his lips and the small box in his hand "Avery Marquez, we may meet at the most unusual circumstance and annoy each other until the other one lost his head, but I hold my word that I will cherish and protect you for as long as I shall live. Will you do the honors of marrying this scandalous and almost bankrupt man?"

"Yes! Oh goodness yes!" I screamed in top of my lungs. Squeeling in happiness as he placed the beautiful emerald and golden diamond on my finger, I wrapped my arms around him and sealed him with a kiss.

Applause erupted inside the restaurant as we parted. I thanked them all as Iñigo nodded his thanks.

"So, when shall we get married?" I asked him still grinning at being engaged to him.

"This Sunday." he playfully grinned, wrapping an arm around me

"This Sunday it is." I nodded as I pulled him into another toe curling kiss.

Iñigo Petrakis, you are never ever getting out of my arms ever again. I will make you fall in love just as I am with you.

Iñigo Petrakis's POV

"You know I can give you your wedding night right now." the little minx whispered in my ear as I drove her to her apartment. My knuckles gripped the steering wheel as she seductively ran her hand through my arms.

Wielding all my will power, I began to count sheeps on my head as I speeded to her place.
She laughed as she noticed me step on the gas to get to her place in record.

"My soon to be husband is resisting my charms." she teased "I can make you cum like last time."

The memory of Ava bobbing her head up and down on my dick did nothing to quench the need in me. My dick grew painfully hard, hoping to be released in its tight contains and be tasted by the sweetest mouth.

Ava purred caressing my dick. I almost gave a silent prayer once we reached her apartment.

"We're here." I cheered as I parked the car and ran outside like a man on fire. Opening her door, she was pursing her lips and a frown was on forehead.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, holding her hand in mine.

"Don't you want me?" she asked staring at me. What is she talking about? I want her so much that I would love to bend her and fuck her here in my car. The quiver of her bottom lip drew me in.

Pulling her towards me, I caressed her hair and gave her a kiss "Ava I want you so damn much but I wish to claim it on our wedding night so please mi amore stop tempting me." I truthfully told her. She let out a sigh and she kissed me on my lips.

"Alright. But I won't go easy on you." she said grinning at me mischievously as she stepped back "I'll make you crave our wedding night that you have nothing else to think about on our wedding day but to tie yourself to me and fuck my brains out."

True to her words Ava made it her goal to drive me fucking insane. It started with her clothes, surreptitious glances, accidental touches and prancing around naked on my office during lunch break.

I couldn't think straight as we plan our wedding because all I can think about was peeling her clothes off. I had to clench my hands and rein my dick to not haul her in the nearest closet and have my way with her.

"You look like you haven't been sleeping well." the devil herself purred as she sat on my lap and caressed my chest. Who would be able to sleep well when she filled my thoughts day and night? I had almost passed out in the gym from exhaustion after training for hours just to get the image of her thighs and breasts from my mind. I cannot wait to make her on Sunday.

We both decided to have our parties, two days before our wedding. We didn't want to walk into the ceremony looking drunk.

Giving her a forced smile, I rein my body in and adjusted her on my lap. "When will Emma and Addie pick you up?" I asked changing the subject.

She pouted like a kid "In a few minutes." Sliding her eyes to mine, she grinned wickedly "Aren't you scared that they'll be bringing hunky strippers to my bachelorette party?"

I smothered the grin on my face "No, not at all. I made sure that no hunky male shall visit you."

She scowled at my direction, "Why did you do that?"

"Let's just say that you tend to fall for good looking guys."

She snorted out a laugh but frowned at me "And you? I wish no strippers on your party. If you do, I will definitely crush it like your best friend's party or burn that male anatomy of yours!"

"Blood thirsty female." I muttered to myself. Just then the a car honked infront of her apartment where Emma and Addie were waving at her "Your company is here."

She grumbled and pouted "Do I really have to go? Can we not just sleep together and prepare in separate rooms?"

I shook my head. Kissing the top of her forehead I lead her to her friends' car.

"Take care of her." I told them as I closed her door.

"Dont worry we'll ship her off to the other side of the world." Emma joked as I scowled in their direction.

"Just kidding! Man you're growing old." Emma laughed as she cranked her car. Ava and Emma are really friends.

Just then Calyx's car stopped infront of me.
"There you are. Come on man we have to beat em."

Grinning I slid into his car and drove to get prepared for a fun night.

~They're finallygetting married! Who wants a small wedding? Or how about a big wedding?~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 4.7K 44
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...
9M 352K 22
Meet Stella. Beautiful, rich and smart, a pampered daughter with royal blood. At an early age, she was arranged by her parents to marry Eros Petrakis...
228K 12.7K 42
~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~ ~Coral Thompson~ Two very different an...
18M 922K 54
Emerald did not want anything to do with Harry Allen again. He broke her heart when she was young. But, when he offered her to make a crown for the Q...