Heartache ~ Justin Foley

Door Ifell_inahole

In which Justin Foley causes heartache to the girl he claims to love Justin Foley | 13 Reasons Why Slow Updat... Meer

0.0 Heartache
1.0 The One With A Ton Of PDA
2.0 The One With The New Girl
3.0 The One With The Picture
4.0 The One With Breakfast
5.0 The One With The Pep Rally
6.0 The One Where The Flirting Starts
7.0 The One Where They're Dressed Up
8.0 The One With The Hot Picture
9.0 The One Where She Agrees
10.0 The One Where She's Drunk As A Skunk
11.0 The One With The Dollar Valentines
12.0 The One Where Her Brother Freaks Out
13.0 The One With a Kiss
14.0 The One Where He's Horny
15.0 The One With The Sleepover
16.0 The One Where He Tells Her The Truth
17.0 The One Where She Tells Him To Leave Her Alone
18.0 The One That Is Five Months Later
19.0 The One When She's A Supporting Friend
20.0 The One Where They Care About Each Other
21.0 The One Where "She" Takes A Shower
22.0 The One Where It Doesn't Sit Right With Him
23.0 The One Where It's Alex's Birthday
24.0 The One Where There's An Intruder
25.0 The One Where It's An Awkward Morning
26.0 The One Where He Can't Tie A Tie
27.0 The One Where He Let Hannah Down
28.0 The One Where They Pay Their Respects
29.0 The One Where They Dance
30.0 The One Where Bryce Is Missing
31.0 The One Where The Boys Get A Cool New Room
32.0 The One Where She Gets Busted
33.0 The One Where It's Not Good Either
34.0 The One With A New Neighbor
36.0 The One Where Boys Are Assholes
37.0 The One Where They Do A Search
38.0 The One Where He's Ahead Of The Game
39.0 The One With A Funeral
40.0 The One Where The Cops Are Pretty Convinced
41.0 The One With Tyler's Story
42.0 - The One Where He Lies
43.0 The One Where It's Not Her Fault
44.0 The One Where The Only Thing That Matters Is They Love Each Other
45.0 The One Where Jessica Looks Guilty
46.0 The One With Red Paint
47.0 The One With The Survivors
48.0 The One Where He's Better For Her Than Justin
49.0 The One With The Tape
50.0 The One Where He Comes Home
51.0 The One With The Future Fair
52.0 The One With Amanda The Tour Guide
53.0 The One Where Bad Shit Happens No Matter What
54.0 The One With The Idiotic Plan
Question for all of you!
55.0 The One With The Magic Conch Shell
56.0 The One Where They Can't Keep Arguing All Of The Time
57.0 The One With The Positive Test
58.0 The One With The Code Red
59.0 The Where She Did Really Well
60.0 The One Where He Meant Every Word Of It
61.0 The One With The Riot
62.0 The One With The Prom
63.0 The One With A Lot Of Tears
64.0 The One With The Funeral
65.0 The One Where They Graduate
66.0 The One That Is The Epilogue
Hi guys

35.0 The One Where She Is Too Big

2.2K 61 5
Door Ifell_inahole

Pre-Death
Post-Death

A knock on Elizabeth Jensen's door woke her from her deep sleep. She grumbled as she stood up and opened her door to reveal her mother in a pretty floral dress. "What's up with the dress?"

"You forgot?"

"Forgot what?" Elizabeth scratched her head as she motioned for her mother to enter her room.

Lainie Jensen chuckled. "The social worker's coming today to make sure that this is still a happy and healthy home environment for Justin."

"Shit." Elizabeth's eyes widened. "That is today, isn't it?"

"I would have thought you would be really excited about today." Lainie sat down on the bed next to Elizabeth. "You love Justin."

Elizabeth nodded. "Yes, I do." She smiled. "That social worker is going to walk out of here knowing how much I love him."

"That's the spirit." Lainie stood up. "You should probably get changed, though. She'll be here in thirty minutes." She left Elizabeth by herself.

The girl stood up from her bed and made her way into her closet. She picked out a nice blue dress. Her shirt was the first thing she took off her body. Elizabeth's eyes immediately went to her mirror. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at her body.

She was too big.

Elizabeth's door open. "Hey, baby. Oh shit." Elizabeth turned to see Justin standing in her doorway with a smile. "You're so beautiful." Justin walked into her room and closed the door behind himself.

"Is Jessica prettier than me?"

"What? Why would you ask that?" Elizabeth crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for an answer. Justin shook his head. "You're literally the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes one."

Elizabeth turned back to her mirror. "That's not true." Justin came up behind her and wrapped his arms loosely around her from behind. "Jessica's perfect. I'm definitely not perfect."

"Where is this coming from?" Justin questioned his girlfriend, turning her around to face him.

"I don't know."

Elizabeth looked down at the ground, but Justin put his finger under her chin and pushed her face up to meet his. "You're beautiful, and it kills me that you don't think that you are. I wish that you could see yourself how I see you." Justin pressed his lips against Elizabeth's softly.

Justin left Elizabeth's room to shower soon after, and Elizabeth finished changing and braided her hair. She made her way downstairs to find her brother leaving the kitchen after talking to Lainie and Matt. "They are particularly high strung this morning." Elizabeth laughed in response.

"They're just stressed about today."

The Jensen twins looked up at the stairs as they saw Justin, wearing a bathrobe, come running down. He reached the pair at the bottom. "Guys, Bryce was shot."

"What?" Elizabeth's eyes widened as she spoke.

"Yeah, the Evergreen County Register reported it this morning."

Clay looked down at the ground. "Shot.. with a gun."

"It's fucked up, right?" Justin asked as he moved closer to Elizabeth and Clay.

"Don't say anything to them yet." Clay looked back up at the pair. "I just have to make a call real quick." Clay exited the house, leaving Elizabeth and Justin alone.

*

"So, how are you doing with Justin living here?" The social worker sat at the Jensen's kitchen table across from Elizabeth Jensen.

"I'm going great." Elizabeth smiled and intertwined her fingers together. "Having him here is amazing."

"And how do you see Clay and Justin's relationship."

"The two of them are like brothers. They care about each other so much. They really love each other." Elizabeth scratched under her eye as she continued. "I think that Clay really needed him, and Justin really needed Clay."

When Elizabeth was finished speaking to the woman, Clay dragged her into the bathroom. "Tyler asked Tony and I to get rid of another gun."

"Holy shit." Elizabeth's eyes widened. "You don't think-"

"I don't know." Clay shook his head. "Ani and I think that he has it at school, so we have to pay really close attention today, okay?" Elizabeth nodded.

*

Elizabeth sat in her first period biology class, looking over her notes for the test they had that day. "Hey, everyone." The teacher spoke from the front of the room. "We have a new student today. Her name is Isabel Henry." Elizabeth smiled as she looked up at the girl she had met the day prior. "You can go sit by Eliza, over there." Elizabeth raised her hand to indicate where she was, and Isabel made her way over to her.

"I guess the world is just sending us a sign." Elizabeth chuckled as Isabel sat down next to her. "I mean, we're neighbors, and now we're lab partners, too? That's crazy."

Isabel laughed. "We must be destined to be great friends." She exclaimed dramatically.

"I'm going to introduce you to all my friends, because I think that you're cool." The two girls exchanged smiles. "Some of them are kind of assholes, but they're great friends."

*

Elizabeth sat at a table in the library sitting next to Clay with Ani and Justin sitting across from them. "Okay, if he has it and we get it from him, what then?" Justin questioned the group. "Do we turn him in?"

"No, what the fuck?" Elizabeth scoffed before turning to look at Tyler sitting at one of the computers.

"First, we make sure he doesn't hurt himself or anyone else, and then-" Clay stopped, not really knowing what to say.

"Then, we'll figure it out." Elizabeth finished for her brother.

"Do you think you guys can do that again?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows. "Do you think that you should?"

Ani looked back at Tyler, who noticed her staring, and quickly brought her focus back to the group. "Well, let's just pray it's a non-issue." Ani spoke softly, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Okay, but how can we know for sure?" Justin did not think this was a good idea at all.

"Yeah, how can we know?" Zach appeared next to the group. He sat down slowly in the seat next to Elizabeth, leaning his crutches against the table. "And, um, why aren't we calling the police?"

Clay frowned before looking directly at Elizabeth. "Seriously, you told him?"

"I tell him everything. This isn't new information." She responded. "And he's part of this."

"He's been pretty clear that he doesn't want to be apart of this-"

"Guys," Zach cut off the bickering between the Jensen twins, "We should call the cops."

"Do you really think that?" Clay snapped at him. "Or is this your chance to do what you wanted to do all along?"

Zach placed his hands on the table. "Look, forget about spring fling. Forget about everything, okay? Somebody shot Bryce. Tyler has a gun."

"We know this." Elizabeth frowned as she looked over her shoulder at Tyler once again.

"But, he didn't have any reason to kill Bryce, did he?" Clay stated.

"Actually, he did." Zach stared down at the table before speaking again. "Bryce saw the whole event at spring fling, and I told him that."

"Why would you tell him that?" Elizabeth was shocked at what Zach had said.

"Because he was- uh-" Zach shook his head slowly. "I don't know why."

The bell rang, and the group watched as Tyler quickly exited the library. Clay stood up and looked back at the group. "No cops." He stayed before following Tyler into the hallway.

*

Elizabeth Jensen sat in the art room between Jessica and Casey as they began a meeting for their group against boys. They were soon interrupted by Tyler entering. "Hey." He smiled softly.

"What are you doing here?" Casey asked him in a harsh tone.

"Eliza, it's your-" Tyler stopped as he glanced around the room. "I'm supposed to hang with you this afternoon."

"Yes." Elizabeth smiled at him. "Come sit." She pointed to the chair across from him.

Casey shook her head. "Survivors and allies only." Little did she know, Tyler was a survivor.

"Tyler can an ally if he wants." Jessica stated from the head of the table. "Right, Tyler?"

"Yeah." Tyler nodded.

"Come on in." Elizabeth pointed to the chair across from her once more. He sat down quietly, placing his bag down on the floor.

"Anyways," Jessica smiled, "as I was saying, welcome to the first meeting of Hands Off Our Bodies!"

All the girls in the room cheered. Tyler awkwardly clapped, not wanting to make too much noise.

Casey pointed down to the flyer in front of her. "The flyers sat Ho."

"Yeah." Jessica nodded. "It stands for Hands Off."

"We're taking back the words." Elizabeth chuckled as she spoke. "We're sort of reclaiming it. It's cool, right?"

Casey shook her head. "How about Fuck Rapists and Dismantle the Patriarchy?"

"It's not all that catchy, now, is it?" Ani smiled as she rejected Casey's idea.

"Alright, how about-" Casey paused as she thought. Then she had a lightbulb moment. "Stab All the Jocks and Watch Them Bleed?" The girls giggled as Casey turned to look at Tyler. "Still want to be an ally?"

"I can get on board with that." Tyler nodded.

*

"I'm glad he's dead." Casey stated at an Ho meeting. "I mean, aren't you?"

"It's complicated." Jessica stated.

"I think whoever shot him did the world a favor." Casey continued. "The only question is now, how do we make sure they don't turn him into a martyr?"

"I don't know, guys." Elizabeth shook her head as she watched Jessica eyeing Tyler. "I don't know what to think." Sure, her and Jessica were not in a good place, friendship wise, but they both wanted justice at that school. Elizabeth decided to not hate Jessica for the times that were Ho meetings.

"Just because he's dead doesn't mean we can still make him hurt." Casey looked towards the other girls in the room. "So, we think we should protest Bryce's funeral this weekend. It's genius, right?"

"I don't know, you guys." Jessica looked down at her hands before glancing up at the girls. "I mean, Bolan is already on me about Homecoming. I don't- I don't think it's the right time to start-"

"It's the perfect time." Casey cut her off. "Homecoming was just the start. We have to go big or go home, Jess."

The girls around the table nodded. "Do you all feel this way?" Almost everyone in the room responded with a "Yeah."

Jessica glanced over at Elizabeth with a pleading look on her face. "No." Elizabeth shook her head.

"I don't." Tyler spoke up from the back. "Sorry, but is dancing on someone's grave really the way to show we're the bigger people here?"

Casey furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm sorry, but did you just tell the only actual sexual assault victims in the room how we should be running our club?"

Tyler became flustered and looked down at his hands. "No, I was just-"

"Good." Casey cut him off. "Because, you know, allies are welcome and all, but be a fucking ally." Casey turned back to the girls. "Okay, so it's going to be at that church first street." She looked in her bag. "I think I have a list somewhere of who can drive, so we should carpool."

Rewritten
Word Count - 1883

An : I have one more chapter of what I already had, but that will be completely changed because everything in it I had taken out, so this is basically where I was! I am so excited to be able to continue now!

Anyways, please comment what you want to happen in future chapters, and do not forget to vote on this one!

Have a nice day, lovelies 💕💕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

393K 8K 52
in which her life is turned to shambles after finding out the truth about those closest to her. so she turns to the boy who's always been there. just...
129K 1.7K 30
13 Reasons Why Character X Reader one shots. One shots with - Justin - Zach - Tony - Clay - Bryce - Monty - Hannah - Jeff - Scott
59.7K 1.1K 49
'What's the truth if all we see are mirages?' || Book 0 in the Bailey Matthews Series || || 13 Reasons Why || || COMPLETED ||
205K 6.8K 68
❛ 𝗂'𝗆 π—π—ˆπ—ˆ π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—Œπ—Žπ—†π–Ύπ–½ 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 π—ˆπ—π—‡ 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 π—π—ˆπ—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—€ π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝗂�...